Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B Squared vs Anna and Ashley

Go down 
AuthorMessage

B Squared vs Anna and Ashley Empty
PostSubject: B Squared vs Anna and Ashley   B Squared vs Anna and Ashley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Scene 1: Shoot

AS we head to lovely Dallas, Texas, on this beautiful Saturday afternoon, at 1:08 pm, we find Brandy and Britani, hanging out at 1200 Sycamore Terrace, aka Britani’s place, preparing for their first ever tag team matchup. They’d be facing Anna Stone and Ashley Matthews. As we catch up, we see the two, dressed for action. Brandy has on pink short tights, with suspenders holding them up, her glasses, as well as Chuck Taylors, and a pink half top. Britani, today, is dressed like a teacher, wearing a white tied top, glasses, miniskirt, and heels. But this teacher was also still wearing braces. As we catch up, we hear Brandy speak.

”So like, this week, I totally make my return to IWF, as me and my sister, face Anna Stone and Ashley Matthews. Which is so totally awesome and stuff and I like, can’t wait to get back into that ring, alongside all my fans and stuff! But Anna, look over your profile and stuff, we have a lot of the same background. See, we both met our sweethearts in high school. Both worked jobs we hated and stuff, as prior to wrestling, I was in the movie industry, as a struggling actress and stuff. But unlike you, I didn’t sleep my way to the top and stuff. See, last I looked, Brandon was one of the higher ups and stuff. So, proving that you slept your way to the top, while people like me and Brit, busted our asses off and stuff and didn’t get anything for it! You got with him because he was a champion and stuff. But see, I’m like gonna let my sister chime in now.”

color=pink]Britani Narrating– And chime in, I would. I had a lot to say and here was the chance to say it all. I rarely ever closed my mouth but then again, what I had to say was actually intelligent, unlike the bimbos we were facing.

“See, my sister is correct. You slept your way to the top, Anna. We all know Brandon was champion when you started dating him. So that also makes you a gold digger. And this company has no place for self righteous gold diggers like you. See, your profile also states that you got depressed when Brandon split for Texas. Aww too bad! Baby want her boyfriend? Well guess what, if I were him, I would have split too! Cause let’s face it. If I cared about men at all, I’d say you weren’t even deserving of him. But enough of that. See, people tend to overlook me because of my nerd next door looks. The glasses and braces make people think I’m just for show. Well let me let you in on this. My sister, one of the most successful women in this sport, trained me. So you know I have talent that I intend to use this match. Talent that will be used to win this match, no question. Brandy, you got anything more?”[/color]

Brandy Narrating– You bet I had more. OH so much more. Where to start with this girl? Maybe that she’s a complete skank? Or a gold digger. So many places, so little time. AS I thought, I thought maybe I should start now!

“Anna, one more thing I will say about you is that you obviously have as my sister said, like, slept your way to the top and stuff?! Eww! First Brandon. Then Chuck. Now Aaron Rodgers? Please, girl. I don’t believe that and neither does anyone else. Why would he take a skank like you, when it’s clear you’ve been sipping the skank juice for years and stuff! But see, notice why we havent said a word about Ashley. It’s because she doesn’t matter to us. Ashley to us and stuff is another wanna be diva. Another wanna be Brandy Danielle. Someone who obviously wants as much success as I have had and stuff. But guess what, Ashley? It’s like so never gonna happen and stuff! Because after we pin you and your sorry excuse for a partner but totally awesome excuse for a skank, you’ll want nothing more in this business and much more, nothing more from that follower. That’s right, Anna. I called you a follower and stuff. You followed Brandon to NLWF and you followed him here. You’re a follower and that’s all I’m saying about that. But this week, we will get that win. Don’t like it? There’s one thing you can do,”

Britani and Brandy– “Holler!”

As our scene fades, Brandy and Britani are seen with their arms around one another, showing their friendship. They had been down a up and down hill of friendship, but it had been reconciled as Brandy had apologized to Britani a long time ago for treating her like dirt. But back to the match. Would this be successful for them? We’d find out on Battlegrounds!

Scene 2: Why so…happy?

Scene Setter– As the scene returns, Britani is seen, inside her hotel room, here in Toronto as she waits for her special visitor. She had no idea how it would be and so was excited to see who it was. She could not wait to see who it was as she was very excited and loved surprises. As we go inside, we see a figure, wearing glasses, herself, walk in, but also wearing a “diva” top and miniskirt, as well as leggings and chuck taylors. At that time, the figure enters, and Britani looks up from her laptop.

”Brandy! I didn’t expect to see you here! What brings you here, sis? I know you were upset about being treated like dirt in UCW, but what brings you here? I mean, I’m happy to see you and all, but it was just so unexpected, as I thought you were going to stay in HCW?”

Britani Narrating– It was a surprise, seeing my sister in Toronto. I had thought she would be training for HCW right now, instead of sneaking a surprise visit in on me. But no doubt, I appreciated the thought. As she spoke, I smiled, showing a bit of my braces, as I listened to her speak, in her own valley girl tone.[/color]

”I like, wanted to see my sister and stuff, and cause I love your gimmick here! It’s so totally you! I mean, like, you make a sexy nerd and stuff, and I wanted to team with you since like, we were fighting in UCW until we were fired, but here and stuff, I think we can show people what we’re like really made of and stuff. Why not show them like, what sisters can do and stuff!”

Britani Narrating– I loved that idea! I’d always wanted to team with Brandy, but petty fights always stopped that. Now that we had made up, I was ready to team with my sister, as it had been a dream of both of ours, and it seemed like this new place would be the place for that. As I smile, my braces show one last time, as I get excited.

“I agree! Let’s show them what we can really do! I’m so happy that you’re here in MW with me! Let’s go out and kick ass, like you’ve done your entire career! B-Squared forever! We’re gonna do so good as a team!”

[I]As the scene fades off, Brandy and Britani are seen with their arms around each other, seemingly on the same page, once again. But soon, we’d find out just how well theyd function. But for now, Britani had a new comer, and a sure shot in her mind, at a win. But would it come to pass?[/color]
Back to top Go down

B Squared vs Anna and Ashley
Page 1 of 1