Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best laid plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Best laid plans Empty
PostSubject: Best laid plans   Best laid plans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm

The scene opens with Yuko Shemamora watching the highlights of his matches with Upper Limit. Each one fueling him with anger, the first one was his match against Brandon. Even though he was nowhere near as profound in submissions as Brandon was, he was able to use weapons to his advantage to score two points before Brandon trapped him in the Lights Out which ended the match. Though Yuko fought long and hard and did his best not to submit, the overall pain that he was enduring proved to be too great even for him. Yuko then watched the second match between him Stygian and Ruben. Though Yuko merely hung back and took whatever shots that he could get away with, it was not at all his best performance by a long shot. The only real moment he had was when he took down Styg but Styg somehow managed to lock him in the sharpshooter. Though Yuko lost the match, he managed to redeem himself by taking out Corey Casey before disappearing into the crowd. He then watched the latest match which angered him the most; his fight against Ruben. He then remembered what Shark said and for once the guy was right: Yuko could have won this match easily had it not been for Corey bending the rules and giving a cheap victory. His thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

Yuko Shemamora: Come in.

The door opens and Rick Christian enters the room, Yuko could tell that it's been a long night for Rick because of the expression on his face which looks worn out.

Rick Christian: *sighs* Look I know you're upset about what happened out there and I just want to you to know I feel the same way about it.

Yuko Shemamora: *snorts* I’m sure you do

Rick Christian: Well you won't have to worry about it, this match between you and Corey will be just you two and no one else. Because I've made it so that none of the members of Upper Limit can intervene in this match and doing so will be an automatic forfeit for Corey.

Yuko Shemamora: Really? Well that's nice of you.

Rick Christian: I know.....now here's what I expect from you ok? I want you to go out there and hurt him, don’t just beat him, destroy him. I want him drowning in his own pool of blood by the end of it. Think you can handle that?

Yuko Shemamora: Not a problem.

Rick Christian: Good.......this is your moment, make me proud.

With that he leaves the room leaving Yuko to contend with his thoughts. Just then the voice in his head spoke to him.

Dark Archangel: You know in your current state you can’t win this.

"Why do you say that?"

Dark Archangel: Like you Corey is also a master of hardcore, hell the guy breathes it for god's sake! If you go out there right now, he'll make it short work out of you."

"So what do you suggest we do about it?"

Dark Archangel: It's pretty simple really; the best way to defeat Corey is to think like him. We need to know what his weakness is and exploit it as much as we can.

"So in other words, do what we said we were going to do and stalk his family?"

Dark Archangel: Exactly.

I went out of the room and made my way towards the hallway, from the distance I could see Corey Casey walking in the opposite direction. Seeing my chance, I followed him keeping my distance close enough to keep him in sight but far enough so that he wouldn’t suspect anything. Every now and then he will turn his head back but lack of lighting made it difficult for him to see anything. Once he was outside he took a taxi and drove off, he just sat back and rubbed the sides of his head as he tried to relax. Neither he nor the driver bothered to notice a car tailgating them and keeping a safe distance, following them towards the airport. Once there I waited as Corey got out of the cab and went into the airport, I got out and followed him as best as I could. Going through the double doors and passing by many people, it was difficult to keep up and at once point I almost lost him. However I noticed Corey at one of the terminals showing his passport to the flight attendant. I powered walked my way toward the terminal when I stopped in my tracks. I realized that this flight is going to Boston and that my passport isn’t valid, the plane is taking off in 15 minutes and there's no time to get another passport. Thankfully an old couple walked towards the terminal; with no time to lose I slipped past them and got on the plane. I carefully scanned the interior hull for any signs of Corey; I couldn’t see him without blowing my cover, so I took one of the backseats just to be on the safe side. I put my bag up and took to the farthest seat to where the window is. I put my hood up and kept my head down, then an old lady who appeared to be in her late 60s took her seat next to me. I was really nervous, never before have I actually done something like this before in my whole life. But as scared and unsure as I was, I couldn’t help but feel the thrill of it. For too long I've been caged up in my home having to contend with Duke's random ideas for creating fun. While some of his methods worked, his more recent ideas have been hit and miss. This on the other hand is new ground for me and I could actually get used to it. I didn't lose focus on my objective though and while this could be entertaining, the risks that I’m taking are considerably high. If I get caught I could be facing some jail time or worse, but if I succeed in this it could really mess up Corey and perhaps make him unstable thus not being able to think straight. I need to go into this with more thought and more instinct than ever before, using Death Angel's own mind games while generating some of my own craft. I heard the pilot’s voice over the speakers going through his usual routine while I took out my MP3 player and replace the headphones to block out the noise. I pushed the play button and drifted into the solace of music while I awaited the plane to takeoff.

During the flight the old lady next to me started talking, I presumed she was speaking to me seeing how she kept looking at me but didn't really make eye contact. I just kept nodding my head but the woman just wouldn’t shut up, even worse is that I could hear her through the sound of my headphones. It was getting irritating and I couldn’t ask her to be quiet without being loud enough for everyone else to possibly hear. I don't know how far Corey was away from me and I couldn’t take the risk of speaking without him being able to hear my voice. So I did my best to ignore her but it was getting rather annoying and even the voice in my head couldn’t stand it.

Dark Archangel: Oh my god I can’t take this anymore shut that bitch up before she causes a commotion!

I had to act fast; I had a small bag of peanuts in my hands. I opened the bag and took them out, I then looked to the wall were the woman's shadow is. I took one of the peanuts and curled it on the tip of my middle finger, with a quick flick it bounced off the back of the seat and landed right in woman's throat. She started choking so I readjusted her head so that she doesn’t completely suffocate. The peanut was positioned in a way so that lets in enough air for her to breath but she is too frail to do anything else. I reposition her head and made it so it looked like she was rested her head on my shoulder. She's not choking anymore but with that peanut in her windpipe she won’t be talking anytime soon. Just then one of the female attendants walked up to me.

Flight Attendant: Awww she's sleeping.

I just smiled at her; I mean what else can you do?

Flight Attendant: Can I get you anything before we land?

Yuko Shemamora: More peanuts......please.

She handed me another bag and walked away, I was relived but damn that was way too close. I then heard the pilot voice saying that we are now landing. I repositioned the old lady's head and checked her: She's still alive but barely breathing. I took my hand and with a swift motion, pounded her chest opening her windpipe enough so that she could swallow the peanut. I could hear her coughing and her breathing became normal, but I ignored her as I grabbed my bags and waited for the plane to let us get out. The side doors opened and we were out, I then ran towards the side and watched carefully as the sea of people spewed out of the terminal. I then caught the figure of Corey Casey and waited until he was past me. Once he had enough distance between us, I followed him towards the men's room. He went inside while I took a detour around the side; I took off my robe knowing Corey will be able to recognize me having seen this robe many times before. I opened the bag and pulled out a gray jacket with a hood. I replaced the robe with the jacket and put it on, draping the hood over my head and pulling the strings to tighten it. By the time I had this one, Corey was already out and heading for the doors. I zipped up the bag and followed him outside. I watched him just stand outside waving his hand towards the street, I didn't get it at first but it soon became clear that he was calling a cab. I also noticed that I don't have a car of my own and I have no idea where I am or where to find his home. Thinking fast, I ran towards the parking lot to find myself a car to take, I came up to this red Volvo. I was about ram my elbow into the window when I noticed something odd. Apparently whoever owns this vehicle isn’t bright at all because I pulled the handle and just my luck: The door is unlocked. I climbed inside and inspected the car trying to see if I could hotwire it. Either this guy is extremely stupid or I'm just having really dumb luck today because not only did he leave the doors unlocked but he was also kind enough to leave the keys on the floor beneath the seat. I mean who the hell leaves the doors unlocked let alone the keys inside? I just thanked my luck and inserted the key into the ignition, good timing too because Corey seems to have finally caught himself a cab. I pulled out of the driveway and waited for the cab to pass by. I then drove around the corner and tailgated him all the way, just keeping far enough so that they don't notice me.

I followed the cab towards the Penthouse aperntment complex, I didn't know what street this is or where I am at all. This is unfalimer terratory and it's easy to get lost, fortunatly I have enough money to get back home and then some but right now I can't worry about that. Corey is already out of the cab and on his way inside the complex, I went out and followed him past the Guard desk, thankfully the gaurd wasen't there. He went inside the elivator while I took the staircase. I ran up the stairs nearly tripping over when I stopped myself short as Corey stepped out of the elivator. I followed him to the appartment door and hid around the corner as I watched him being greeted by a woman who I assume is his lover. I didn't hear anything but they went inside and closed the door. I carefully walked up to the door and noticed the number. I pulled a peice of papper and scribbled the number then moved away as I heard footsteps. I moved to a safe area and peered through the window, I could make out what appers to be Corey Casey playing with two little kids. They must be his children which means that woman must be his wife or something.

Dark Archangel: Perfect, we now know where he lives.

"Yeah but I don't know this area at all, its so easy to get lost."

Dark Archangel: Just stay close to the apartment and we wont have to worry about that.

I suppose that makes sense, I will admit it being strange that my evil side is the one giving me advice. However I'm the one who was dumb enough to follow a man into a city that I've never been to so that I can find his family that I know nothing of. So I guess this works to my advantage.

Regardless I can't really stay here for too long, so I went back down stairs and got out of there as fast as I could. I need a few things and there just so happends to be a Wal-Mart not far from the apartment.

Dark Archangel: This might take a couple of days, where are we going to sleep?

My evil does have a good point, I dont really know much about this place but Ido have to find areas where I can eat and sleep. I do have my ATM card with me so money is no issue, plus I got money from the show that I can use as well. Right now I can worry about shelter later, I need to get to a store so that I can put phase one of my plan into motion.

Dark Arcahngel: What is your plan exactly? Just go around and spy on them? You'll stick out like a sore thumb and it only takes one jackass to call the cops.

"Just shut up, I know what I'm doing."

I moved onward, and all the while I felt like a I was forgetting something. I felt my phone and then it hit me: I forgot to call Kurumi and let her know where I am. I should have been near the house by now and she's likely on her way. As the store's doors opened up, and took my phone and dailed the number, few minuites pass by and all I got was an answer machine. I waited for the beep and recorded my message.

Yuko Shemamora: Hey Kurumi it's me Yuko, lisen I'm not gonna be home tonight. In fact I'll be gone for a few days, I have some personal matters to take care off. Don't worry about me and I'll see you hopefully soon, I love you.

I hung up as the doors opened, I replaced the phone and stepped on in.

The next day I peered out of the window across the apartment complex, I had to sleep inside the car I stoled and while it wasen't comfy it did the job. I noticed Corey and the women leaving the place and walking around the sidewalk. I waited until they were out of veiw before I got out of the car and streached out, loosing the cramps that I got from sleeping inside that thing. I took the bag from the chair and made my way inside the complex, the security guard was too busy reading his newspaper and just ignored me as I past him by. I guess my dumb luck is really paying off and I hope it stays that way. I walked up the staircase and went by the door numbers, finally stopping on the one I was looking for. I grabbed the knob and turned it, as I thought it was locked.

Dark Archangel: You're luck can only go so far.

I ignored the voice and took out a paper clip, bending a twisted so that it becomes a lock pick. I carefully inserted it into the keyhole and fumbled around with it until I heard a clicking sound indicating that it's unlocked.

Dark Archangel: Where the hell did you learn to do that?

"My dad taught me many things; I suppose I should thank him for that."

I opened the door and went inside, I was really nervous but I kept my cool as I tiptoed my way through the apartment. I am way over my head on this one, breaking into a man's house like this. Without thinking I started looking room to room, I then came across the bedroom and looked at the cupboard. I pulled through the drawers until I found something that caught my eye, a book of some kind. I pulled out and ran through the pages; I sat down on the edge of the bed as I flipped through page after page.
Yuko Shemamora: This…….must be his dairy.
He continues to flip through until one entry got his attention:

The Entry

He’s planning something

I know that it sounds crazy…but then again, I’m writing in a journal about one manifestation of my personality planning something evil so I guess that my writing about The Lord planning something isn’t exactly the craziest thing I’ve ever written. I honest to god hope no one ever finds this diary or even reads it. Not because I’m embarrassed about being crazy or because I’m scared that someone will use the contents of this diary to blackmail me…no, I hope that no one reads this diary for their own mental well-being. I hope that no one reads my insane rantings about the voices in my head planning some sort of coup because I don’t want there to be a chance that I will spread my special kind of insanity to others.

Anyways, I’m getting off track here. I know that The Lord is planning something…something big. I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and hear him whispering in the darkness, always whispering about taking over and how he has a plan…how The Lord always has a plan. You know, it almost makes me laugh sometimes when I hear him whispering about “always having a plan.” Always having a plan is a very Chuck Matthews thought process…and since The Lord hates the Matthews family with every fiber of his being, I find it kind of ironic that he is the one who is taking the time out to actually plan something.

I don’t know what his plan is…but I know that it is going to be carried out on a massive scale. I know that he isn’t going to stop until he and I once again fight for complete and utter dominance. It’s not even like I’m scared to fight him again…I defeated him the last time the two of us squared off so I expect that this time won’t be any different. The thing that scares me is that I suddenly find myself experiencing more frequent and long lasting black-outs. I will be walking along the street on a Monday and then wake up at like midnight on a Tuesday night. I am pretty sure that The Lord is behind these black-outs…mostly because I know that Young Corey is on my side. The two of us have discussed in secret about The Lord and I have asked him to probe the depths of my mind in order to try to access his secret. So far though…no such luck.

The only times where I am quite sure that I’m not blacked out…the times when I am actually the most sane, is when I am either writing in this diary…or carrying out the search…the search for the one woman who helped me banish the voices once a long time ago. I will never forget the first few sessions with Dr. Krysten Duarte. She was the only one in the entire Salinas Mental Asylum that believed that I could be helped…that believed that I wasn’t some kind of monster hell bent on making the world suffer. Dr. Duarte was the only one who took the time to get to know me for me…and she was the only one who, later on, broke my heart and used me for her own personal gain. Well, she hasn’t been the only one to use me for her own personal gain…since, ya know, Chuck and Brenton and Nick and just NLWF in general used me so many times I don’t even know where to begin…

No, Dr. Duarte was the only one who used me by getting me to fall in love with her…and then she crushed me as if I were nothing more than an ant. The day that I found her fucking journal entries about me…about the therapy sessions that she claimed were “confidential”…about the monsters in my head…I will never forget that she betrayed me by writing everything down. I’m sure she planned to fucking publish that pack of lies at a later date…either that or I’m sure that she would’ve sold those notes to one of my many enemies. Either way, I fell apart when I found those notes. She screamed at me, told me to get out of her office and out of her life. I tried to reason with her (or at least I think I did)…but to no avail. The last time I saw Krysten there was anger burning in her eyes and tears streaming down her cheeks…

And now I am faced with the seemingly impossible task of recruiting her to help me defeat the monsters in my head once more. When I started searching for her, I looked up every single “Duarte” in the entire country. I called what seemed like thousands of people, all looking for a “Krysten Duarte” who happened to be a therapist. I think that, after a month of searching, I might’ve found her though. I have narrowed it down to two or three Krysten Duarte’s, one in Portland, Oregon and one in Omaha, Nebraska. There is something about the phone conversation I had with the receptionist at the office of the Oregon Krysten though that makes me think that she might be the one I’m looking for. I don’t know what it is…but I know that I’m going to find out. She’s the only hope I have for sanity…the only life line I have left…

Because with each passing day that I don’t receive any help…with each passing moment that I am left alone with The Lord…he grows stronger…and it’s only a matter of time before The Lord finishes manipulating the pieces of his puzzle and puts his plan into effect. If that happens…

God help us all

That was chilling enough but then came this entry:

The Entry

The last time The Lord and I fought it was a full out brawl. I remember vividly how it all happened. Chuck Matthews and I had finally captured the scum sucking piece of worm filth Sal Ramis and were torturing him in the secret room in the basement of Matthews Tower in Chicago. We were torturing good old Sal because we needed information about Operation: Purifier, a massive kidnapping/brain washing plot by Salvation to turn every man, woman and child into followers of Brenton’s twisted and corrupt religion. As a quick side note…the only reason why I have Jess to go home to every single night…the only reason I have my two children right now…is because Chuck managed to find Jess in a small dank cell in one of the conversion camps.

Anyways, I remember that I was actually quite nervous about torturing Sal…I know, it’s completely unheard of right? Corey Casey…nervous about inflicting suffering and pain upon another human being? But it’s true, I was actually nervous to torture Sal. Not because Sal and I were particularly close friends or anything...but because Sal had such a strong connection to The Lord. Sal Ramis played a MASSIVE role when The Lord joined Salvation and, later, when he lead Salvation’s New Dawn. Sal was The Lord’s right hand man…the man who carried out The Lord’s every single whim without question and without fail.

I knew that torturing Sal was going to bring out The Lord…I knew that heading in to inflict pain and suffering on one of the few human beings who actually LIKED The Lord was going to bring about a confrontation between the two of us. Maybe I finally just wanted to get the impending confrontation over with…maybe I just finally wanted to face The Lord one on one…or maybe I am rationalizing all of this now because that morning The Lord managed to flush all of the pills I was taking to control him down the toilet. Yeah…I think that sounds like a more legit statement…

Chuck started off the torture by kicking the shit out of Sal with a kendo stick with light bulbs taped to it. I remember the shards of glass biting deep into Sal’s skin…the slow oozing of his blood as it dripped out onto the steel floor. I remember Sal never taking his eyes off of me…his voice screaming for The Lord to save him…to rise up and once again control my body and become the leader Salvation needed him to be. I remember that, as soon as Chuck was done getting his fill of torturing Sal, he turned to me and indicated that it was my turn to inflict a little well deserved suffering on my old friend Sal Ramis. I remember slowly walking up to where Sal was shackled to the floor…I remember The Lord’s voice thundering in my head like the sound of Gabriel’s trumpet announcing the coming of Judgment Day…and then I remember falling backwards into the darkness of my mind, heading for a hallucination that would determine the fate of my sanity once and for all…or so I thought…

When I awoke I found myself standing on top of the Temple of God in the City of Salvation. Standing across from me was The Lord, his white eyes burning with a merciless fire as he stared coldly at me. I remember him telling me that the time had come and that the two of us needed to finally fight each other for complete and total dominance of our body once and for all. I remember that he came running straight at me and, for the first few minutes of our fight, completely kicked the shit out of me. I didn’t feel the need to fight anyways…Krysten had just left me, I was going nowhere fast…what the hell did I care that The Lord was going to, once again, take control of our body and probably run back to Salvation like Lindsay Lohan ran to her local drug dealer after she got out of rehab. I had nothing worth living for anyways…

But then I remember…Young Corey suddenly appeared at my side. He looked at me and simply uttered one name…”Jess.” Jess and I had only been on a few dates when all of this went down, but even then hearing her name was enough to make me want to banish The Lord once and for all. I knew that, if there was going to be a future with her, I needed to get rid of the darkness that plagued my mind. I remember slowly picking myself up off the roof of God’s Temple and taking the fight to The Lord. I remember punt kicking him in the skull before delivering a crushing Purifier through the top of the roof of the Temple of God and down through the Altar of God. I remember standing over The Lord’s broken form and saying to Young Corey “this is it. I have finally ended him once and for all.” Young Corey nodded his head an smiled, he said something that must’ve reassured me because I came to on the floor of the secret room in Matthews Tower. When I came to I remember feeling better than I had…pretty much ever. I felt…rejuvenated. I felt refreshed…I felt like I could finally think and see clearly for the first time in my entire life.

I then stood up, walked over to Sal Ramis…and fucking killed him right then and there. I thought that if I could just kill Sal then my last remaining tie to Salvation would be cut and I could be free…free to finally move on from the nightmares that haunted both my waking and sleeping hours. I thought that if I just cut the last tie that bound me to Salvation that I could finally move on with my life and never have to worry about The Lord or Young Corey or any of this hallucination bullshit ever again…

Boy was I ever fucking wrong…

I kept rereading these entries again and again, while the writing is unlike anything I've ever seen before, there is one topic that keeps jumping out at me: The Lord. Corey keeps talking about "The Lord" and his encounters with it, originally a gimmick, now a figment of his imagination that threatens his own sanity. I've always known Corey by reputation but I've never knew his personal life.......and now I wished I hadn’t. I mean this is what I face at Rising Monarchy, this guy and this.........this creature that is more sadistic that anything I've ever witnessed.

Dark Archangel: Interesting........it seems this lord fellow is much like me........but alot more merciless.

"So we are not the only ones then."

Dark Archangel: However I can't help but notice Corey's attitude lately, he claims to have "changed" if anything it seems like he's resisting the Lord influence on him.

"Unlike you and I who are working together where as Corey and The Lord are like bitter enimys."

Dark Archangel: Indeed.........so what now?

"Hmmm"

I closed the dairy and placed it back in its proper place, I then smooth out the wrinkles on the side of the bed that I was sitting. I then quickly made it out of the apartment and jumped down the flight of stairs out into the streets. I went back to the car and sorted through the bag with all the items that I needed, including the black gas mask that was once worm by Dan Alexander. Rick was nice enough to lend it to me before my match with Ruben and I kept it in a good spot until I needed it. I took everything I needed: Cam recorder, red paint, robe, and finally........the gas mask. I immediately changed clothes, taking off the jacket and replacing it with the robe, put both the paint in one pocket. I then open the side pocket of the bag that contains some of the tapes from the show. I got inside the car and rolled up the windows, using my knowledge of tech I went to work on the recorder.

Later that evening, I snuck back inside the complex where the door to Corey's apartment awaits. I could tell that they are home because I could hear movement inside. I peered into the window and looked inside.

Jess looked back at the living room where Corey was playing with Raylyn and Gavin. Using hand puppets and trying to act like they each have a personality of their own. She smiled from the kitchen door as she heard the laughter; she then went to making dinner. It has been a whirlwind of events for her, even since she saw Corey for the first since Fallout, she has been uncertain of what to make of his attitude lately. On one hand it was rather nice that he is actually spending more time with the kids and with her. Maybe she was being too harsh on him and can see that he is doing his best to change for the better......just maybe. After she is finished preparing everything, she placed it all in the stove to heat up. She then walks into living room when something out the corner of her eye caught her attention. She lets out a surprised scream when she saw what looked to be a man out in the window. Corey stopped what he was doing a looked at her as she was pointing at the window. He followed her motion and saw that there was no one at the window. He then opens the door and wonders around, seeing absolutely nothing. He then walks back in while he comforts Jess, little does he know that the figure that Jess thought she saw before is looking at them again. After eating their food, Jess made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth before going to bed. Corey was already waiting for her at the bedroom, she thought about the figure she saw…..did she imagine it? It seemed real……..perhaps she’s just working too hard or something. Exhaustion that’s what it had to have been, she’s just tired from the day’s work and is merely letting her imagination run wild. After making her decision, she bends down to spit into the sink, and then she applies some mouthwash. However the man in a gas mask appeared right behind her mirror. She spits out the liquid into the glass and turns around to face her intruder, but there was no one there. She tried to block out was happening, was she going insane? This has been a strange and scary night for her, after regaining her composure, she walks into the bedroom proceeding to not tell Corey about what she just saw.
That next day Corey and Jess were sitting in the living room when a knock is heard on the door. Jess decides to answer it wondering who would be knocking around this time of day. She opens it and comes face to face with the gas mask man again. She jumps back causing Corey to help her up, he looks out the door and there was no one there save for a tape that rested on the floor. He picks it up and notices the writing on the pad in red letters:
“To your friend, the white rabbit.”
This took Corey back as he went outside to see if anyone was out there, nothing in sight. He walks in and decides to insert the tape into the T.V. there was fuzz at first but the screen soon clears up revealing a man in a gas mask.

Man in gas mask: Corey........tell me something.........did you ever considering the people you were hurting to get your way? Have you ever wondered the pain that they went through? Take your friend James Shark, one time you had someone take something that was very dear to him. You played the role of the victim, saying that you had nothing to do with it. Ah but you did have something to do with it now did you? You had James’s wife kidnapped, beaten, tortured, and to what end? Actually I think the answer is quite the obvious one wouldn’t you say?

Corey remains unresponsive as he is drawn to the image that stands before him.

Man in gas mask: If you need the reason than look no further, in fact.........watch this.

The screen goes fuzzy for a few seconds then clears up to show a scene where Corey Casey and James Shark are seen standing face to face in James Shark’s locker room. Corey Casey smiles wickedly as he stares at the IWF World Heavyweight Championship belt, which is slung over James Shark’s right shoulder

Corey Casey
I just thought I’d let you know that, well, I’ve lost something that BELONGS to me...something that I care about, more than ANYTHING in the world...

James Shark
Oh and what would that be dawg? Your virginity? Look dawg, you LOST this baby, okay? You got your ass beat by Brandon not even a month after you won it. Then you fell right outta the main event, pavin the way for ma title reign. So if I were you, I would watch yo’ mouth white boi!

Corey appears unaffected by anything that Shark has said.

Corey Casey
Actually...the thing that I care about the most in the whole world is that IWF Championship...

James Shark looks down at his title belt, and then back at Corey. He is about to reply, but Corey cuts him off.

Corey Casey
I wonder, can you say the same thing?

The scene goes blurry once more and clears up to show the man in the gas mask again. He makes no motion what so ever.

Man in gas mask: What I care about more than anything right now, is defeating you and making a name for myself. You have to ask yourself this Corey: Can you say the same thing? Are you willing to sacrifice everything just for that one moment in the spotlight? If you have any chance in winning this match Corey, you'll have to look really deep into yourself and look at this poor woman. Just like you used James’s wife against him to win your 2nd IWF Heavyweight title, I will use Jess against you to bring and the rest of Upper Limit to its knees. Don't think I won't either, you've already witnessed what I'm capable of..........and this is just the beginning.

The screen then goes fuzzy for the last time and shuts off completely; Corey’s face is a blank stare by while Jess appears to be freaked out. Meanwhile the man in the gas mask who was watching from afar leaves the complex. He finds the car and sits down before removing his mask, showing his black hair in the rearview mirror.

Dark Archangel: Alright so you nearly killed someone, jacked a car, broke into a person's home, went into his belongings and you just traumatized a man’s wife. That's quite the accomplishment for you.

"Shut up, just shut up! We are not doing something like this ever again."

Dark Archangel: You think that this is something you can just walk away from? Now he's going after you, and he won’t stop until he has your blood on his hands.

"Good, then we are doing exactly what we wanted him to do. He won’t be in the right mind set come Rising Monarchy."

Dark Archangel: This is going to be a bloodbath indeed! I personally can’t wait for Sunday to come!

I ignored the voice and drove off into the distance; I don't care where I go at this point I just want to get as far away from here as I could.
Back to top Go down

Best laid plans
Page 1 of 1