Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former IWF World Heavyweight Champion reveals future plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Former IWF World Heavyweight Champion reveals future plans Empty
PostSubject: Former IWF World Heavyweight Champion reveals future plans   Former IWF World Heavyweight Champion reveals future plans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 pm

04 April 2012

We see the ESPN TV studio, with two anchormen sat behind a newsdesk.

Anchor 1: In lieu of his forced retirement due to his defeat the hands of Corey Casey at the IWF Spring Fling event, former IWF World Heavyweight and World Tag Team champion, Ruben Ricardo León's future was uncertain, until today.

Anchor 2: In a candid interview with ESPN, Ruben revealed a few interesting things.

A video is shown of Ruben, dressed casually but still wearing his mask, sitting in front of an ESPN logo backdrop.

Interviewer (Off Camera): So what are you planning to do next? Have you had time to think it over?

Ruben Ricardo León smiles.

Ruben Ricardo León: I've had plenty of time to think about it. Not everyone is aware but I actually decided that even if I beat Casey in that match that I would have retired anyway. I used to love this business, but recently I've lost the enthusiasm for it. I've een what it does to people and how people treat each other and I had enough.

Interviewer: So what is next?

Ruben Ricardo Leó: Well, for a couple of weeks I've been in secret negotiations with Mexican film company Toreador Pictures to star in a set of action movies. The contract was signed just before Spring Fling.

Interviewer: Well, best of luck with that Ruben, it's been a pleasure talking to you.

Ruben Ricardo León: And to you.

The video stops playing and we return to the studio.

Anchor 1: So it seems Ruben is destined to star on the silver screen. No more details of these films have been released, but we're sure that they will be hot property when they are.
Back to top Go down

Former IWF World Heavyweight Champion reveals future plans
Page 1 of 1