Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Sunday II RP - Future New Blood Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bloody Sunday II RP - Future New Blood Champion Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Sunday II RP - Future New Blood Champion   Bloody Sunday II RP - Future New Blood Champion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Scene One – Reviewing the Contract

I was relaxing pool side in a pair of board shorts with an eighteen ounce Bud Light in my hand. The condensation slowly rolling down the bottle as it rested on the arm of the lounger. I was slightly tired after hitting the gym so hard yesterday, and flying back from New York. Normally I would stay in New York till Friday, and fly back Friday night, but I needed the day off from training. I had over done it yesterday, and my body was just telling me to relax. I had a pair of sunglasses resting over my eyes blocking the brutal Las Vegas sun from my eyes as I looked out past the pool into the yard.

I still hadn’t come to terms with the big house my parents left me, or the large sum of money. As it turned out the two hundred million I kept wasn’t the last of the money. The same lawyers had contacted me recently saying they had to make another trip out to see me about my grandfather’s will. Apparently I was going to be inheriting a lot more than what my parents left me and it was required that I get it when I turned twenty-two after he passed away seventeen years ago.

I raised the beer to my lips and took a large gulp from it and proceeded to stand up and look towards the large French doors and cocked my head to the left and a smirk spread across my lips as I looked at my beautiful wife Destiny walking towards me through the foyer of the house. Clad in a tight white bikini and flip flops, she had a package in her hands. She waved me towards her and I started walking towards the large glass French doors. Pulling them open, she stopped at the door frame and handed me the package before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately and proceeding outside to the very lounge chair I had just risen from.

I turned and watched her ass as she walked away from me, her gorgeous red hair blowing in the wind, and walked over to the computer chair in front of three large monitors. I moved the mouse, bringing the computer out of sleep mode and sat down in the chair, and rolled in towards the desk. As the monitors came to life, various twitter feeds could be seen on the left monitor and various stock windows on the far right. In the middle was my email and twitter account.

I checked to see if I had any emails that needed immediate response as well as to see if anybody had tweeted me, before returning my attention back to the package that I noticed was from Fed-Ex. I looked at who exactly it was from and saw Insurgency Wrestling on the label and immediately opened it. I pulled out the stack of papers and tossed the packaging onto the desk. Slowly flipping through the papers, carefully analyzing everything on each page, a cocky smirk comes across my lips.

“I see Brandon and the others really want me signed. Only a fool would turn this contract down. First match is a No. 1 Contenders match. Seeing as I am a champion, no better way to make an impact then to dominate five others in my first match and prove to the big guns that they will get their money’s worth out of me. Only wish I was still doing this for the money.” I say aloud as I continue reading the contract before reaching up onto my keyboard and grabbing the pen resting between the number row and F keys and take the cap off. I prepare to sign it, before stopping right as I am about to press the pen head to the paper.

“I’ll let my lawyer read this before I put my signature on it. Don’t want to screw myself out of something better by not being careful.” I say as I recap the pen and place the contract back in the packaging. Grabbing my cell phone, I press the side button and slide the screen across unlocking it. I go to my contacts and make another sliding motion as I grab the Fed-Ex package and start walking this time towards the foyer and toss the contract onto the front table by the door before walking back towards the back of the house.

“Hey Sandra, its Justin, can you let Michael know I will be stopping by in roughly an hour to have him look over my contract for IWF before I sign it. Want to make sure everything is kosher and they aren’t trying to stiff me on anything. It looks good to me, but I want somebody that has studied law properly to double check it for me.”

I listen as Sandra says something to me before telling her goodbye and hanging up. I walk back to the French doors pushing one open and smile as I walk over to Destiny who is lying on her stomach on the lounge chair with her arms supporting her head which is turned to the right. I kneel down next to her and run my hand up her back gently as I lean in towards her eye.

“Hey baby, I’m going to go see Michael about this contract. You feel like taking a ride today?” I ask Destiny who turns her head towards me and smiles her dazzling smile and simply nods as she pulls her knees up and sits up and places her arms around my neck. I wrap an arm around her and stand up as she wraps her legs around my waist.

“Of course baby. It’s a beautiful day, and I love feeling the wind in my hair while I’m sitting behind you and holding on” , she says to me as I give her the grin that drives her crazy. She runs her hands through my hair before pulling me close and kissing me hard on the lips.

“Well, let’s go shower and we can get this taken care of as well as grab a bite to eat while we are out.”

As I finish talking, I start walking towards the French doors as she is leaning down and licking and kissing on my neck. I smack her on the ass with my free hand as I pass through the doorway, and kick the door shut behind us. I carry her all the way into our large bedroom and toss her on the bed as I walk over to the closet and grab a pair of jeans and a TXO t-shirt. As I am walking out of the large closet, I see the top of Destiny’s bikini come flying out of the bathroom and shortly later the thong bottoms follow suit. My cocky grin spreads across my face out of instinct and I toss the clothes I was holding onto the bed and started untying my shorts while walking towards the bathroom as the scene fades out.

Scene Two – Lunch with Destiny

“I’ve looked over the contract along with my attorney and have signed it. If you are ok with it, I’ll have it on Sunday and I will give it to you then” I say into the phone pressed against my ear, as I am staring directly into the beautiful blue eyes of my wife Destiny. I pause while I listen to Brandon speak and then finally respond.

“Alright then Brandon. I’ll see you on Sunday. Take care.” I say before ending the call and placing the phone down on the table. Destiny and I are sitting on the patio of a burger joint on the outskirts of Las Vegas, Nevada. The weather was nice and an amazing breeze was gently billowing out Destiny’s hair allowing her cleavage to be on display in the tight low cut tank top she was wearing. On the lower half of her body she had on some daisy duke shorts and a pair of red and black Under Armor shoes.

I was wearing one of my “The Xquizite One” t-shirts and a pair of loose fitting jeans with a black studded belt. My sunglasses rested on top of my head and a pair of blue and black Under Armor shoes where on my feet. I had a Bud Light sitting in front of me, and Destiny was sipping on a raspberry tea, and since we had already ordered our food and were just waiting for it to arrive, Destiny started to grill me about my debut.

“So who are you going to be facing in this upcoming match baby?” she asked me excitedly. I let out a small chuckle and took a sip of my Bud Light before I responded to her.

“I’m actually facing five people in this match. The winner of the match is the number one contender to the IWF New Blood Championship. It’s a six pack elimination match. Six wrestlers, five eliminations, one winner, and to be honest, after the little bit of youtubing I did of the other people, you are seriously looking at the winner.”

I took another sip of my Bud Light and looked out over the patio seating area and listened to Destiny as she responded.

“It looks like the higher ups see a lot in you and have high expectations… Who do you see as your biggest threat in the match?” she asked next before slowly wrapping her lips around her straw and started to sip on her tea. Taking a sip from my Bud Light I pondered her question, letting it seep in and allowing my memory of the matches on youtube to run through my mind.

“Two of them have multiple jobs, so no matter how much either says they are completely focused on this match, they won’t be. One will be thinking about her modeling career and not wanting to hurt her pretty little face. If Adree Perez wants to stay famous, she should really consider leaving wrestling and focusing on her modeling career. She will get a lot further then having to wrestle against me.”

I pause as I take another sip of my Bud Light and look towards Destiny and continue to talk.

“Then we have Tom Sykes. The other guy who isn’t dedicated to this business. Prefers to over stretch himself by wrestling and racing superbikes. Well, as undedicated as he might be, I see him being a minor threat. He is a real amateur and hasn’t had many matches. Sure I’ve only had a handful of matches as a professional wrestler, but I have wrestled dozens of matches on the independent scene and have the experience and training that he doesn’t.”

I started spinning the beer bottle as I looked out over the patio into the desert.

“Even without all of that though he has only lost one match here in IWF which does in fact make him a threat. If he isn’t tired from racing toys, then Sykes will be a worthy opponent. If he is tired, and I am sure he will be, I already see him complaining for his next match about how he was robbed and works two jobs. Wrestling isn’t something you can go at half assed. You have to dedicate your life to it to be any good. You have to be willing to make sacrifices with family and friends to get truly leave a mark in this business.”

Destiny looks at me with a somber expression on her face, before she asks her next question.

“What about the other four people? Do you see them as being a threat or even a challenge?”

My cocky smirk spread across my lips as I chuckled and shook my head before lifting my Bud Light to my lips. I knew that this was going to be something she asked. She already knew the answer. I placed the beer back down after taking a swig and looked at her.

“I doubt they will be a threat or a challenge. All the ‘training’ they are doing and maintaining a quite stance on this match. Not opening up to the public or the IW fans… Just goes to show that they are trying too hard. They are training for a match that they could have won before I was added to it. They are making ultimate game plans that mattered before I stepped into the mix. All hope for all of them dropped off the face of the earth as soon as Brandon MacDonald added me to this match. In this group of IWF rookies, I am the seasoned veteran and I will show them just why they stand no chance against The Xquizite One.”

As I finished talking, the waitress arrived with our food and we changed the subject of talking from my match to more personal things as the scene faded out.

Scene 3 – The Xquizite One Speaks Out

I was standing in my wrestling gear in front of a IWF logo backdrop under the Eifel Tower just yards away from the IWF Wrestling ring where Bloody Sunday II was going to be kicking off. Just hours away from the opening match in which six wrestlers would be facing for a future chance at Gold. I knew that my time to carry gold was closing in and fast. I knew that this was my chance to climb back up that mountain that I had fallen from when I left the wrestling world. I rubbed my hands together as the camera man signaled he was ready and I looked to my left where a large flat screen tv was showing clips of the matches I had been in already.

“Insurgency Wrestling. The latest company that has been fortunate enough to have me grace their ring. In just a matter of hours I will be standing just a few yards from here and my music will hit and I will walk out from behind the curtain to either a wave of cheers or an ocean of boos.” I started as I continued rubbing my hands together. I looked around me as the camera man did a quick, yet slow pan of under the Eifel Tower before returning to look at me as I resumed talking.

“For the first time in my professional career, ‘The Xquizite One’ has gone international, and after tonight, I will be known worldwide as the next big wrestler to make an impact on the wrestling world outside of the United States of America. I have trained all over the U.S. and even trained in London, England. However the time for training has come and gone, and now it is time for the future of this business to show everybody what wrestling has become, and to return it to its former glory.” I continue with as I slowly kneel down and run my hand over the ground under the iconic tower.

“For decades some of the greatest men in the wrestling business left blood, sweat and tears out in the ring and everywhere in-between. Now a days though, everybody wants to call themselves a wrestler without truly knowing what it means to be a wrestler. You can’t walk down a catwalk or runway one night and then wrestle the next night. You can’t lean into a curve on a superbike in some stupid race one day and fly to another city for a match the next. Real wrestlers, true wrestlers wrestle day in and day out. They wrestle through broken bones and various other injuries. They leave one shit bag city and go to another and wrestle in front of a couple hundred fans until they get enough buzz and fanbase for a major company to get some interest.”

I looked directly into the camera and a new look of passion and intensity is burning in my eyes as I talk, still kneeling down with my hand rubbing the ground.

“For years I trained and drove from one rat bag shit hole to another busting my ass to get recognized by a major company and move up the right way. The proper way a real wrestler does. Did I want to quit? Yea, I did. Did I want to give up and try something else? Your damn right I did. But my love and passion for what I wanted to become helped me get through the times when nothing else would. Between what I was determined to be and my wife Destiny, I made it. She was there when I had nothing and my car was overheating every couple hundred miles.”

I pause looking off camera as my signature cocky smirk spreads across my lips briefly before returning all my attention back to the task at hand.

“People that don’t dedicate their lives to wrestling aren’t wrestlers. They are posers and want to be wrestlers. They either can’t cut it in something else or they are to scared to focus on one thing. Tom, you are a fool. Not only are you trying to be a wrestler but you are also racing superbikes. You are trying to do two dangerous things at once. Both of which could kill you. Some might say that you are a daredevil that needs the thrill. However when I look at you I don’t see a daredevil, I see a coward that won’t dedicate all his time into perfecting one thing. You want to spread yourself thin and give yourself excuses on why you didn’t win a match or a race. Wrestling has heard all of the exscuses and we don’t need another person rambling on about why they lost. Pick a sport and stick with it. Put everything you have into it and work on becoming the best that you possibly can.” I said as anger can start to be heard behind the words coming from my mouth. I stood up and paced around for a few moments before turning my attention back to the camera.

“Adree Perez, you are the next person that is pissing me off. Do us all a favor and leave IWF and go focus on walking down a runway without falling. Go puke your way to fame in the modeling world, because you don’t belong in the wrestling industry. You don’t belong in a business with real people who dedicate their lives to something real, when you are nothing but a fake figment of a former person who once was a true person.” I said as the anger started pouring out like venom. I took a few more moments allowing the anger to leave me before I resumed talking directing my attention to the rest of my opponents for Bloody Sunday II.

“Rachelle Winn, Savannah Monica, and Red Dragon. The rest of the round up for this six pack challenge for the New Blood Number One Contendership. But still none of them will be the winner. None of them will have what it takes to pin ‘The Xquizite One’s’ shoulders to the mat. All of them however will feel the pain of wrestling once I lay them out with the TXO. All of them including Adree and Tom will know the pain of not dedicating their lives to the industry of wrestling when I am standing victorious, arm raised and leaving Bloody Sunday II as the number one contender for the New Blood Championship.” pausing for a moment I stretch my arms out to either side of me and continue to talk as Destiny Underwood walks into the frame and slowly traces her finger over each and every single defined muscle on my body.

“Tonight, IWF gets its first glimpse of what some would consider a modern day specimen of what could have been a Spartan. Tonight, IWF gets the debut of a wrestler that is going to make the biggest impact this company has ever seen. Tonight I walk away with a chance at gold, and I don’t care if its Stone, Zedic, Ilves or Banks that I have to face, I will be the future New Blood Champion, and I will be the champion that Insurgency Wrestling has always needed. I am The Xquizite One, and I am here to build my legacy, one match at a time.”

Destiny finishes tracing my muscles before she stands up, with her back to the camera and kisses me passionately as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday II RP - Future New Blood Champion
Page 1 of 1