Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Sunday II

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bloody Sunday II Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Sunday II   Bloody Sunday II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Bloody Sunday II Newbloodysundaybanner
Bloody Sunday II UGHZD00Z

The Eiffel Tower can be seen, lit up against the night lights with the Insurgency Wrestling Federation ring underneath it. The thousands of fans lucky enough to get a ticket have left standing room only within the tightly packed perimeter. The IWF guardrails do not look like they can hold the crowd. The roar is deafening. In the center of the ring, a giant light suddenly appears, spotlighting none other than Grammy Award winning recording artist, Kanye West. A mixture of reactions comes from the capacity crowd.

Kanye West
“Yo, IWF... I'm gonna let you guys have your pay per view in a minute, but I just wanted to say that--- INSURGENCY WRESTLING FEDERATION... IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!

A roar of approval shoots up from the crowd. Music begins to play. Fans of Kanye West instantly recognize the beat of "Nigga’s In Paris" as he starts to sing.

She said Ye can we get married at the mall?
I said look you need to crawl ‘fore you ball
Come and meet me in the bathroom stall
And show me why you deserve to have it all
Ball so hard
That shit cray (that shit cray), ain’t it Jay?
Ball so hard
What she order (what she order), fish filet
Ball so hard
Your whip so cold, this old thing
Ball so hard
Act like you’ll never be around muhfuckas like this again

Huge high definition screens hanging over the ring explode to life. Rachelle Winn, Savannah Monica, Tom Sykes, Adree Perez, Red Dragon, Justin Underwood are shown as The words "New Blood Number One Contender Match” appear and then an image of the two of them fills the screen.

Bougie girl, grab her hand
Fuck that bitch she don’t wanna dance
Excuse my French but I’m in France (I’m just sayin’)
Prince William’s ain’t do it right if you ask me
Cause I was him I would have married Kate & Ashley

Crimson Skull is shown making his return beating Tom Sykes, Crimson Skull boots Carmine in the gut and looks to drop another soul with The Redeemer! But as he sets Carmine up for the ride Johnny Styles comes walking out to the top of the entrance ramp, sending the crowed into a frenzy! Crimson Skull lets go of Carmine and turns his attention to Johnny Styles. The two begin jawing at each other, Carmine sneaks behind Skull and drops the distracted monster with the Good Life!

What's Gucci my nigga?
What's Louie my killa?
What's drugs my deala?
What's that jacket, Margiela?
Doctors say I’m the illest
Cause I’m suffering from realness
Got my niggas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!

Sean Libby is shown, which brings a huge reaction from the French fans. Libby is shown followed by a shot of Hostyle Jones. An image of both men appears, and then the words "FIRST BLOOD" appears, which brings another huge reaction from the crowd

You are now watching the throne
Don’t let me get in my zone
These other niggas is lyin’
Actin’ like the summer ain’t mine

Cody Taylor Is shown holding up his half of the TIW United States championship. Robbie Hart is seen holding up his High Impact Championship. An image of both men appears on the screen. With the words title Unification Match under them

You know how many hot bitches I own?
The stars is in the building
They hands is to the ceiling

Gunther is seen talking making his comeback, flames then take over the screen as Death Angel comes walking through the flames

So I ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me
first niggas gotta find me
What’s 50 grand to a muhfucka like me
Can you please remind me?
Ball so hard, this shit crazy
Y’all don’t know that don’t shit phase me
The Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like this shit gravy

Tim Patrick is shown, returning to IWF in full grandeur, Storming Raven appears. We watch highlights of Tim’s matches before he left. The two are shown in an image with the words "There Will Be Blood" appears.

Ball so hard, this shit weird
We ain’t even s’pose to be here,
Ball so hard, since we here
It’s only right that we be fair
Psycho, I’m liable to go Michael
Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6
Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rolleys that don’t tick tock
Audemars that’s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks
Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too
you escaped what I’ve escaped

Steel Angel is seen winning the championship case and getting a promised shot at the world champion, followed by images of Ryan Apollos, three words fly on to the screen, Blood … Pride … and Death

Ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me
That shit cray

Anna Stone is shown raising the IWF New Blood Championship belt overhead

I know I’m bout to kill it
How you know, I got that feeling
Don’t let me into my zone

James Shark and Corey Casey are then shown brawling with each other, the bitter blood feud escalating week after week until finally it is revealed that they will face off for the IWF World Championship. The image of the two erupts onto the screens with the IWF World Heavyweight Championship belt in the middle of them

Don’t let me get in my zone [x4]
I know I’m bout to kill it
How you know, I got that feeling
Don’t let me into my zone

The music subsides

Kanye West
PARIS... ARE YOU READY!?!!

The fans cheer, a huge IWF, IWF, IWF chant erupts and Kanye West points to Rick and Matt sitting at ringside. The spotlight shifts to them and then the lights come on. Kanye West makes his way towards the back, sending us to a commercial

------------------------------------------------------------

Bloody Sunday II Txodebut

Rick - Welcome to Paris, France... WELCOME TO IWF BLOODY SUNDAY II!!! I'm here alongside Matt Biggars, enjoying the sights of Paris, France, this beautiful tower and now we're going to cover it all in blood!

Matt – Were gonna tear this hunk of steel down!

Rick - Ladies and gentlemen, we are moments away from starting up the action in what is guaranteed to be one of the most exciting pay per views in IWF history... Speaking of history, this is one pay per view that is starting history here in Paris. IWF is the only wrestling company out there that gets the exclusive rights to perform underneath the Eiffel Tower. It is a unique experience unlike any other, to see it live, outstanding...to compete here, it is ...words can't even express the honor! And I'm happy to be here tonight.

Matt - Don't get all sappy on us Rick

Rick - Sorry Matt, but It's such an awesome experience!

Matt - Let's get to the ring and start the action...

Heather Thompson – The following contest is a Six pack elimination Challenge and is for the number one contendership for the New Blood Championship! Introducing first weighing in at 130 pounds … give it up for Rachelle Winn!

Rachelle theme hits, she comes out to loud boos, and as a taunt pulls her skirt and tights down a bit, revealing bare skin. Once she hits the ring, she flips the crowd off from the top rope as she yells "fuck you" at the crowd

Heather Thompson – Introducing next from New York, New York weighing in at 127 pounds give it up for Savannah Monica!

"Pressure" by Paramore hits the PA and the theme echo’s around the hallow grounds; she does a little spin at the top of the entrance ramp, before walking down the ramp towards the ring. She struts with confidence, as she walks to the side of the ring and leaps up landing on one knee, as she slowly lefts up her other leg. She enters the ring, and climbs up the turnbuckle holding up her arms.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next from Huddersfield, England weighing in at 220 pounds … Give it up for Tom Sykes!!!

Tom Sykes comes out high fiving the fans and comes out to do a holdup.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next from Cabo San Lucas, weighing in at 119 pounds … Let’s hear it for Adree Perez!

Adree’s music hits as she walks out on the stage, pink and gold lights flashing. She has a smile along her lips even tho she is a heel she likes to toy with people. Adree stands at the Top in the center of the stage striking a pose before shaking her hips and she dips to the ground. She would than skip down the Ramp, her hand resting on her hip as she walks up the steps; she does the same thing only shaking her hips. Now in the ring she strikes a few poses.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next from weighing in at 228 pounds … Give it up for Red Dragon!!!

The arena fades to almost complete darkness as lightning flashes on the video wall. Thunderclaps are heard as David Draiman's "FORSAKEN" begins to play throughout the arena. Lightning continues to flash on the video wall as a cemetery is panned through. Movement is seen near the entrance as Red Dragon pushes the curtain aside with the end of his ever present Femur and steps into the arena. Scanning the crowd he grins and begins a slow walk towards the ring. Once at ringside he slides under the bottom rope and rolls up to his feet resting the Femur on his shoulder

Heather Thompson – Introducing last healing from Orlando, Florid, weighing in at 225 pounds … Give it up for Justin Underwood!!!

The house speakers come to life with sounds of cellos playing softly, followed shortly by the voice of a man singing slowly as the words “The Xquizite One” flickers on the screen and the lights in the venue shut off.-

I try to make it through my life,
In my way,
There’s you.
I try to make it through these lies,
That’s all I do.

Just don’t deny it,
Just don’t deny it,
And deal with it.
Yeah, deal with it.

You try to break me,
You wanna break me,
Bit by bit.
That’s just part of it.

The lights come back on and “The Xquizite One” Justin Underwood is squatting down on the stage as the song starts to pick up. As the singer starts to sing a bit faster Justin stands up letting out a monstrous roar as the drums kick in and the song picks up to full speed.
If you were dead or still alive,
I don’t care.
I don’t care,
And all the things you’ve left behind,
I don’t care.
I don’t care.

I try to make you see my side,
I always try to stay in line,
But your eyes see right through.
That’s all they do.
I’m getting tired of this shit,
I got no room, when it’s like this.
But you wanted me, just deal with it.

“The Xquizite One” then proceeds to make his way to the ring and slowly looks around at the six sided ring and the audience in attendance with a look of disgust on his face. Pulling himself up onto the ring apron, Justin takes one more look around, before grabbing ahold of the rope and front flipping over it into the ring. Walking to his corner he does a few last quick stretches as he waits for the match to start.

Bloody Sunday II Match
New Blood Number One Contender Match
Six Pack Elimination Challenge
Rachelle Winn [vs] Savannah Monica [vs] Tom Sykes [vs] Adree Perez [vs] Red Dragon [vs.] Justin Underwood

DING DING DING

All the competitors are inside the ring. Red Dragon makes the first move charging at Justin Underwood, but Justin seemed like he was ready for anyone to charge him and with a blink of an eye drops Red Dragon with a Cravate Headlock submission with knee strike to the face! Red Dragon taps as Underwood keeps the submission locked in

Heather Thompson – Red Dragon has been eliminated!

Rick - Wow! Justin Underwood making quick work outta Red Dragon!

Matt - I think it’s safe to say we’ve seen the last of that kid. Wow, that was a massive knee to the face!

Seeing the first man eliminated, the competitors start wrestling, choosing their respective victims. Savannah Monica slams a big elbow into Rachelle’s head, Tom Sykes nails a sweet dropkick to the chin of Adree. Justin Underwood comes out of no where and drops Savannah Monica with a full nelson slam, followed by a huge knee strike to the face and a DDT to accompany it! As Adree reels from the combo. Sykes is giving it to Rachelle, exchanging chops with the woman. Sykes bumps into Justin Underwood on accident, and Underwood shoves Sykes across the ring! The fans boo Underwood as Monica now works on Rachelle nailing her with side body kick. Meanwhile Underwood is picking up Sykes, who still looks fairly fresh. Sykes is quickly caught off by Underwood who hooks him by his waist, then throws him backwards with a modified belly to belly suplex! He screams at the downed Sykes, who slightly grimaces, but gets up for more. Adree by this point is overwhelming Savannah Monica from the mount as she rains down donkey kong like slaps. The slaps rain down recklessly, leaving Adree open for a submission. Justin Underwood spots this and quickly locks in the TXO. Adree taps quickly!

Heather Thompson – Adree Perez has been eliminated

Rick – And Justin Underwood is dominating at this point!

Matt – Poor Adree

Rick – Justin Underwood is one smart dude. He may be a jerk, but he knows how to make the most of his opportunities.

Cut to Tom Sykes, who stops the sloppy brawl between himself and Savannah Monica with an European Uppercut. He follows this up with a suplex! We then go Justin Underwood and Rachelle Winn, and at this point Underwood is lifting Rachelle up for a powerbomb, Rachelle try’s to escape with a submission. Instead Underwood carries her over to the top rope, and powerbombs her to the floor! Tom Sykes drops Savannah Monica with The Grinner Breaker! Tom Sykes rolls up Savannah Monica

1 …

2 …

3 … !

Heather Thompson – Savannah Monica has been eliminated!

Rick - Now we’re down to Rachelle Winn, Tom Sykes, and Justin Underwood!

Matt - All three of these stars seem so determined to win this. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone dominated in this match.

Rick - Yet. There are some real killers in this who won’t stop at injuring their opponent to win this. This isn’t the nice guy match.

With the final three in the ring, Rachelle aims for the fresh Justin Underwood, giving him the Hogan point to boos. Justin waves her on, waiting for the tie up. As soon as she reaches for it, Tom Sykes trips her to the mat. Within seconds she’s rolled to the front, locking in a front headlock and keeping the last remaining female grounded. Not for much longer, as Underwood snatches Sykes from behind. Quickly Tom releases and smashes him with a back elbow, but that only aids Underwood in throwing him backwards with a release full nelson slam! Sensing his distraction, Rachelle quickly acts and runs forward, scooping up Sykes for a big spinebuster! She then taunts to the crowd, she then walks over to Tom Sykes, First she kicks him in the ribs, keeping that boo momentum going. She then picks him up, setting him up one knee. She then backs up for his version of the shining wizard, getting into pose. She goes to rush forward for the move, but Sykes trips her up, leading Justin Underwood to lock in another TXO! Rachelle has no choice but to tap out!!!

DING DING DING!!!!

Heather Thompson – Rachelle Winn has been eliminated!

Rick – And then there were two!

The two of them get to there feet ready for war. Underwood looks at Sykes cracking his neck. The crowd is stomping in anticipation for the two who have been at it all match. Both look a little winded, but are still in the fight as they start circling each other. Sykes is the first to strike with a body kick, but Justin Underwood grabs it, leading Sykes to enziguri, which Underwood ducks! Quickly Sykes backs off and recovers, coming up with a new game plan. He then feints like he’s going for a kick to the leg, then he jabs a thumb to the eye as Underwood goes to block! Underwood grabs his eye as Sykes leaps onto his shoulders, whipping him back with a hurracanrana! From there he springs on Underwood and then throws him to the ropes, backs up, and lets him try to reverse. Underwood stops a few feet short of Sykes, smiles, then goes for a double leg takedown! Sykes does a nice sprawl to throw, throwing Underwood to outer rope area of the ring! Underwood uses the ropes to pull himself up. He does so quickly, stopping Sykes’s attempted punch and headbutting him! The shot dazes Sykes, allowing Underwood to turn him around and latch on the TXO! Sykes fights the move, but is succumbing as Underwood squeezes with all his might! Ten seconds go by though, and Adrian is still struggling, still breathing. But in the end Tom Sykes can’t escape the submission and taps out!

DING DING DING!

Heather Thompson – Tom Sykes has been eliminated! Your winner of the match, and number contender to the New Blood Championship, Justin Underwood!!!

Rick - Well there yea have it, the next contender for the New Blood Championship.

Matt – and we’ll find out just who is facing later on tonight!

The referee raises Justin Underwood’s hand and helping him up as his theme plays.

Rick – What a way to kick off Bloody Sunday!

Justin Underwood grabs a microphone from a ring side attendant, and leans up against the ropes and try to catch his breath. He puts the microphone to his mouth and breaths heavy into it.

Justin Underwood
"Tonight, I fought hard and I came away with not only a victory, but a championship match, not just any championship match, the New Blood Championship match! Anna Stone, or who ever the fuck it is, it doesn't matter who is the champion when I get my title shot! There is nothing going to stop me from becoming a champion!"

Justin Underwood throws down the microphone and throws his hands in the air as the fans boo loudly for TXO

Rick - "Wow, strong words for this young new comer. He is coming for the New Blood Championship."

Matt - "Don't worry, Anna Stone isn't worry, she will just add him to the bodies she has already piled up in his short time in the Insurgency Wrestling."

The show goes to a commercial hyping next months IWF PPV. When we return, The stage crew quickly rolls down a red carpet down the ramp. A number of the IWF fans at ring side stood up to see what exactly is going on.

OH WRITTEN IN THE STARS
A MILLION MILES AWAY
A MESSAGE TO THE MAIN
OH SEASONS COME AND GO
BUT I WILL NEVER CHANGE
I'M ON MY WAY

It doesn't take long before Marcus Silverstone make his way out on stage, he is flanked by Kasandra and Kevin Casanova who follows him down the ramp as they all take their time. The French fans knows exactly who this man is, as Silverstone was a major name in the now defunct European Championship Wrestling. Knowing he's the man that turned his back on the company when it needed him the most, the fans let him have it with boos and "You suck" chants, however there was a few set of cheers mixed in as well. Marcus Silverstone makes his way up the steel steps as the Casanova siblings make followed close behind. Marcus lifts the second rope and steps on the third rope, as Kasandra enters the ring, Kevin helps himself into the ring. Marcus gazes at the hostile crowd, as Rex grabs a microphone and hands it over to Marcus Silverstone as his theme song "Written in the Stars" by Tinie Tempah.'

Marcus Silverstone
Ironic isn't it? Four months ago you people, you ungratful French was singing the "Goodbye Song" in French to add even more insult towards me. Because I was fired, fired because I fell in love....

Silverstone looks at a smiling Kasandra and holds her hand as he kisses it.

Marcus Silverstone
And after all I did for you, signing autographs, giving money to charities that needs it. I put my body and well being on the line for you people every single week and what you did in return? You turned your backs on me, my love Kasandra and her brother Kevin Casanova. Even though business went down hill, you were glad that we off your television screens weren't you? .....I have news for you French people, here I am, with a smile on face and a bright future in this company.

Marcus is interrupted by loud chants of "You suck!" He listens closely as Kasandra takes the microphone from him. It's now that the crowd erupts even more louder, showing their displeasure towards Kasandra.

Kasandra Casanova
F.Y.I. ......Marcus does not suck! Marcus is a great guy, an amazing athlete and a wonderful boyfriend. Despite the media and the critics and my father's opinion and what you people think. Our relationship is legal, our relationship is not some abomination. Marcus Silverstone is my brother.....not by blood, but by adoption.

Kassie hands over the microphone to her brother by blood Kevin Casanova, as the crowd continues to boo.

Kevin Casanova
Shut up! ......You want to know why I sided with sister's relationship with Marcus Silverstone? Marcus is the only man out there qualified to be my sister's beau. You see Marcus grew up with Kassie and I. Adopted by my parents, Marcus inherits equal amount of shares in our parent's fortune. Marcus has nothing to gain by being my sister's boyfriend. He's not you, pathetic regulars with no money in your pocket. Marcus is not in this relationship for the money, he's in it because he truly loves my sister. He treats her with respect, he gives her gifts worth more than your year's worth salary. Marcus Silverstone is the right man for Kasandra Casanova and they do not need your opinion, media's criticism or our parent's stamp of confidence for approval. Now show some damn respect, stand up and put your hands together for the man that will be responsible for better IWF......Marcus Silverstone.

Crowd boos grow as Kevin hands the microphone to his adopted brother Marcus once again.

Marcus Silverstone
Kevin speaks the truth. .....So let's try this again. Five long years, I made a name for myself all over Europe. Once upon a time you people, the same people that boo me today, once worshiped the ground that I walked upon. I was your hero, I was the man that your kids looked up to and dream that one day they'll be in my shoes. I know I was putting my career in jeopardy when I started dating Mr. Casanova's daughter, my adopted sister. But I didn't care, all I wanted was Kasandra and what I want I get. Today I stand here and look upon the IWF and I see......I see waste. Waste of talent, waste of time and I intend to change that. I look at IWF and I see guys that should not be considered superstars or.....champions that matter. It's embarrassing to the company, it's insulting to me now that I am a member of the IWF roster. You may not like me, but nobody can deny that this company is in dire need or tidal wave, one that starts......tonight.

The crowd continues to boo with some cheers as "Written in the Stars" begins to play. Marcus Silverstone shakes his adopted brother's hand and follows that up with hugging Kasandra Casanova. The three make their exit from the ring; standing on the apron the three raise each other hands in the air, as they receive yet another roar of boos from the French crowd as we cut to another commercial

We come back from the short break to yet another shot of the world famous Eiffel Tower, before shooting back to the ring where Heather Thompson is standing …

Heather Thompson – Are next match is for one fall, introducing first he weighing in at 326 pounds … Let’s hear it for Crimson Skull!!!

Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage and the music for "Crown of the Fallen" begins to play. Crimson Skull steps out on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring. He steps onto the steel steps and stops at the top. He slowly tips his head back as the chorus plays.

Crowned is the king of the fallen
Rejoice in his light, they live again
Crowned is the king of the fallen
Celebrate the subjugation of all man

He steps into the ring, going over the top rope. He stands in the center of the ring and removes his coat and hat. He looks to the heavens slowly and points at a ring post, it erupts in green flames. He does this again and again and again until all posts have been engulfed in flame.

Now place crown upon his head
The scepter in his grasp
Kneel now! for before you stands
The wicked God of wrath

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next weighing in at 155 pounds being accompany by Johnny Styles give it up for Carmine Vestieri!

All the lights go out and white and Red pastel lights go crazy throughout the arena as the words ‘I'M ON ONE’ go through the speakers. The crowd reaches a loud mix reaction as white smoke engulfs the stage and it hovers maliciously. The man known as Carmine Vesiteri appears on the stage along with Johnny Styles and the smoke rises to surround them. They stand there with there arms to his side, Carmine’s head facing the ground. While SBK doesn’t take his eyes off the Crimson King. Carmine’s mouth is covered by a Italian flag bandana as the white and Red pastel colored lights continue to flash and rotate behind them. Carmine Vestieri snaps his head up and you can see a pair of shades covering his eyes. The shades turn from a Red color to a bright Green color and he looks around as the fans cheer him as loud as ever! They start to make there way down the entrance ramp, slowly, and the first verse of the song starts to play...

Carmine reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around. Fans cheer him and shout things at him but you can feel Carmine’s eyes glare at all of them through his shades. He makes his way to the steel steps and gets up them quickly and walks along the apron. He places his foot on the second rope and gets on the turnbuckle ala The Rock. He looks around and holds up his arm as the crowd gives another mix reaction at a fever pitch. He moves the bandana from around his mouth to his neck and his devilish smirk can be seen clearly. Carmine shifts his weight and sits atop the turnbuckle and his shades turn from a Green color back to the Red color they were initially. He throws the bandana and his shades at the referee and the ref puts the bandana in his pocket and gives the shades to the timekeeper. Carmine leans back a bit, removing his shirt and just lets it hang between his legs, Styles circles the outside of the ring, keeping his eyes on Crimson Skull

Bloody Sunday II Match
Carmine Vestieri w/ Johnny Styles[vs] Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull and Carmine Vestieri step forward to center ring with Carmine glaring at Skull and Skull looking back and forth at Carmine and SBK. Crimson Skull giving no ground as neither man looks like he’s going to give an inch. Carmine lunges forward to initiate a tie up, but Skull darts around him and spins around, driving the top of his foot into Carmine’s head, before driving another boot into the back of Carmine’s left knee. He switches legs again and plants his foot into the back of Carmine’s right knee, using it as a step upwards before he leaps up, barely avoiding a back elbow strike from Carmine and drives his right foot into Carmine’s temple, staggering the man before grabbing his shoulders and falling backwards, driving his knees into Carmine’s spine with a vicious looking back cracker. The move leaves Carime looking slightly stunned on the canvas as the fans let out a loud boo at Skull’s power. SBK acts like he is going to jump in and Skull kicks the bottom rope keeping the hall of famer at bay

Rick - Wow, hard hitting by Crimson Skull right there, and Carmine looks like he is getting up!

Matt – Johnny Styles looks like he’s ready for some of Crimson Skull

Rick – But the Crimson King for the moment keeping SBK at bay

Crimson Skull on the vengeful attack, he stomps boot after boot into the body of Carmine as he gets harassed. Picking him up, Carmine landed a few European uppercuts to get Carmine off balance yet again before hitting a old-fashioned dropkick, causing Carmine to fall out through the middle ropes to the outside. Immediately, SBK go to his aide, to help him but Skull quickly escapes the ring, Skull and SBK go face to face before the ref slides out to keep them apart. Carmine is certainly off focus, stumbling into the barricade.

Rick – Skull and Johnny Styles look like there ready to blow this landmark up!

Matt – Come on ref, the people have been waiting for this for five years!

Serving Carmine with several kicks to the mid-section, as the referee begins his count, Carmine ignores it as he goes rampant on the flailing Carmine who is dealt to the floor, as he receives a kick right into the face. Skull runs back and comes charging with a powerful clothesline right to Carmine causing him to flip around like a suffering fish out of the water. Crimson Skull getting up, a sadistic smile grows onto his face.

Rick – Crimson Skull is possessed with getting a clean victory over Carmine. Of course, this all started with Carmine dropping Crimson Skull last week on Battle Grounds

Matt - And Skull didn’t like that shit one bit!

Rick - Carmine is being caught totally off guard by Skull’s attack here tonight. That expression on the scarecrow’s face is quite the message.

Matt – Crimson Skull is here to rip Carmine’s head off tonight! With that Clothesline!

Picking up Carmine as the referee is on the count of five, he slides his carcass into the ring, following pursuit before landing an elbow right to the chest of Carmine before he goes for the cover.

Rick - First pin attempt of the match here by Crimson Skull!

1…

2…

KICKOUT!

Rick - That was evident. Carmine is a “true” brawler. He is cocky as hell, but he has earned his stripes over the short amount of years in the professional ranks. He isn’t going down without being totally beaten unconscious!

Matt - I second that, but Skull, even with his sometimes streaky attitude, he has done a lot over his career here and in other regions. Crimson Skull is full of rage and if he continues to make this match go his way, then Carmine could certainly be in a lot of trouble.

Kicking out quickly at two, Carmine still alive, Skull looking at the referee crazily, he picks up Carmine. Vestieri getting a handful of cheers to get him back up, he becomes ‘Hogan’-like as Skull attempts a harassing blow to the face but each gets block and countered with haymakers from Carmine, back and forth that leads to Carmine gaining the advantage as he throws Skull into the corner turnbuckle, doing so, he slams into him with an elbow strike to the face, totally re-working the facial alignment of Skull at the moment. Watching Skull slide down, Carmine continues on the throttle as he places his foot on Skull, choking him with his foot as the referee warns Carmine beginning the count.

Rick - Just when it was looking like Carmine was on a straight path, he goes ‘curvy’ and does this. The referee is warning him.

Matt - If I were the ref, I’d let the two just battle. It’s a fucking pay per view, screw the rules, it’s roughneck fighting between these two. The dirtiness of this match has just begun.

Breaking it right on the last count, Carmine fluffs off the referee words as he continues on Crimson Skull, stomping on him like flattening a pile of dog shit. Peeling him up off the canvas, Carmine whips him into the nearby ropes as the bounce off is a single arm drag. Skull comes up and catches a running Carmine as he catches him with her version of an armdrag over-the-shoulder, in which he then locks down on the arm of Carmine with a Fujiwara Armbar that is precise. Carmine screams in pain as SBK outside the ring slaps the edge of the ring to keep him alert for the near ropes.

Rick – Crimson Skull is just contorting that thing …

Matt - Reminds me when I’m burnin’ up the lanes in my 69’ Corvette, stick shift … just shifting it every which way. Skull is taking Carmine for a ride!

Rick - Carmine needs to do something quick before he loses an arm!

Creating so much pressure and torque on the arm of Carmine, Skull refrains from letting go as Carmine slowly attempts to crawl towards the ropes to grab the bottom rope. Steadily beating the edges of the canvas, SBK tries to keep him logged in. Carmine’s body feeling all sorts of pain from that tiger-like hold of Crimson Skull, Carmine squeals and eases his way, Johnny Styles reachs Carmine’s arm and places it on the ropes

Rick – Johnny Styles just pulled Carmine to the ropes!

Matt - Carmine is proven tough, he’s taken what Skull has thrown out so far and has survived it.

Rick - He needs to mutter some offense if he wants to win this battle!

Skull beating the mat with much frustration, he gets shoots SBK a look before stomping the same arm that was moments ago locked in that Fujiwara submission. His eyes lit with a fiery color, his frustration displayed out on that arm of Carmine, his left, the main arm he uses for attacks and boxing blows. Crimson Skull then out of nowhere pinpoints and lands a devastating elbow drop right onto the arm as Carmine rolled around, holding it while trying to protect it.

Rick - Oh my gawd! Carmine’s left arm may be broken with that! Carmine is in so much pain right now, he might not be able to go on any further if it continues.

Matt - Don’t bet your money on it. Crimson Skull is showing quite the fire with the blows he’s given out onto Carmine, but Carmine can quickly turn it back onto his side again … [snaps finger] … just like that!

Rick - The referee was trying to take a look at Carmine, but Skull just shoved him out of the way!

Matt - He’s grown fully possessed of sending Johnny Styles a message here tonight!

More of a strategic battler at this point, Skull stomps again onto the chest breaking the protective hold of the slight, injured left arm. As it is left open again, Skull goes quick with another boot right into it before grabbing a hold of it and dragging it and Carmine’s body half-way across the ring. Sliding to the outside as Skull did, Carmine tried to recover but Skull with this newfound “sadistic” level of fighting, as it is much angrier than past bouts. Grabbing the feigned arm, He pounds it with his fists a bit before winging it and slamming it right into the steel ring post. Carmine again rolls around inside the ring in pain, as you can hear the cry from the amount of damage sustained.

Rick - This must stop! The referee has to take control of this match, it’s out of hand! Skull has gone completely insane. Poor Carmine’s arm right into the steel ring post.

Matt - The referee can only do so much, Rick! You should know better, he can’t do much of a damn thing between these two except for call a tap out to a submission, a no contest, or a pinfall. This is completely legal!

Rick – Carmine’s left arm is just getting wrecked, and that is his main arm he punches with too! A huge, huge problem for Carmine in the rest of this match!

Crimson Skull, seeking blood, he re-enters the ring following in pursuit of the ailing Carmine who tries to roll away from any more damage to the arm. Crimson Skull getting a hold of Carmine by the arm, a surprising show of flexibility as Carmine surprises Skull with a side kick to the head, knocking him off and away from his arm for any more damage

Rick - Where the hell did that come from?

Matt - Look like something out of the Matrix. Just completely out of nowhere, and clean hit too!

Rick - Maybe Carmine can build off of this, he needs momentum bad right now!

Recovering to his feet finally, Carmine backs off into the corner to rest momentarily and nurse his arm correctly as Skull makes his way back onto his feet. Smiling at Carmine he bulrushes right at Carmine in the corner, jumping in the air to hit the infamous Stinger Splash, all smiles is what is on Skull’s face until the last second when Carmine is pulled down and out of the ring from SBK who saves him from what would have been disaster. Unfortunately for Crimson Skull, his attempt went blank as he collided with the corner, bouncing off and onto the canvas as he held his chest. Carmine outside pounding fists with SBK for the quick save as he slides back inside.

Matt - What a save!! That is what friends are for!

Rick - Again, SBK meddles in with this match! He needs to be thrown out of here

Matt - All fair in the match, wouldn’t you do the same for me if I was under attack?

Rick - Nope!

Matt - Son of a bitch! Really?

Lifting Carmine up, Carmine hits a quick Samoan Suplex in which he throws in a cheap shot elbow to the face of Skull while shit talking to his face while sitting right to the side of him. Getting up, Carmine hops up onto the bottom turnbuckle as he awaits him to return back to his feet. As he does, Carmine jumps off only to crash back down onto him with a clubbing backhand to the back of Skull’s neck. Carmine then locks in a slight modified version of the Crossface, putting pressure on the neck and spinal portion of Skull’s body.

Rick - Carmine with the technical maneuver. I know it hurts like hell to have that hold locked in with how much damage his arm is in.

Matt - Well shit, you gotta do what you gotta do when you gotta do it!

Rick - What?

Locked into the hold several minutes, Skull finds a way out as he bites down on the left arm of Carmine, as he screams in pain very loud. A sight of blood is then seen from the sight where he was bitten at, completely letting loose of Carmine as he shouts out loud to the referee, “RABIES, RABIES!” The referee looks at the arm of Carmine before totally ignoring Carmine’s cry for help.

Rick - This match just got grotesque. He bit a chunk right out of Carmine’s left arm, jesus Christ!

Matt - Hey, Hey … none of that religious shit in here right now, there’s a match going on!

Rick - You sick bastard … You’re going to sit here and just enjoy this?

Like the bad ass he is, Skull takes to that alternative to get the job done in breaking that aggressive hold. Back onto his feet first, he picks up Carmine, this time whipping him into the ropes as on the rebound, he lays Carmine out cold, as his head contacts the canvas first with a deadly spinebuster done to perfection as Skull rolls him up for the quick pin.

Rick - Picture perfect spinebuster!

Matt - Carmine just got flipped, tossed, and slammed like a stack of waffles. Yumm…I-HOP!

1…

2…..

Styles pulls the leg of the ref breaking the count

[b]Rick – Another save by SBK

Matt - Carmine’s losing a lot of blood from that arm, the canvas is looking like a graffiti wall.

Another wave of support from SBK comes as he beats along the apron getting him to wake up quickly. As Carmine is losing quite a bit of blood from the left arm, Skull is re-establishing control of the match, that same injured and bitten arm of Carmine, he turns it into an aggressive-styled arm lock to pin more pain onto that weakened arm. Carmine rolls out and quickly reverses it but the more technical-sound Skull reverses it as he turns it into a snapmare to which he goes to the near ropes, dropping Carmine neck-first onto the ring ropes as he catches him off the bounce and hitting his patented Half-Nelson suplex and rolling into a Camel Clutch quickly as he sits atop the back of Carmine, catching him again in a submission attack

Rick - Look at those reversals, but what a landing for Carmine … yet again!

Matt - I have to admit, it seems like Carmine has been put off his game here tonight in under the Eiffel tower Of all places, its not good to look anemic in the ring like this at the height of this match, the intensity level. Skull has brung it completely here tonight so far.

Rick - Most definitely, as much as I hate to say it, Crimson Skull is leading the scoring card if this was a boxing match. Carmine has had a good minute of opportunity but this match is slowly getting away from him, Skull is holding the keys to the Bentley right now.

Matt - That or the Lamborghini …

Grabbing the bottom rope with a good arm length, a sigh of relief for the ailing Carmine. Skull angered and pissed about not being able to put this match in the bag. Carmine slowly getting up to his feet he looked towards SBK to which Skull sneaks up on Carmine while talking to SBK. He’s warning him, he doesn’t see it to the last second when Skull goes for german suplex after a few clubs to the back, getting Carmine away from the ropes. Going for it, Carmine’s quickly reverses the german suplex as he straight knocks the fuck out of Skull with a hellish uppercut out of nowhere

Running at Skull, he quickly locks on around his neck before dropping him down with a wicked-looking Sleeperslam right onto the mat into which he followed up with a few mounted punches before picking the head of Skull up, dragging him back to his feet. A quick palm strike to the face quickly set up the opportunity for Carmine in which he slammed Skull to the mat with a high-impacting butterfly suplex before grabbing his leg for the pin.

Rick - Hell of a butterfly suplex from Carmine.

1…

2…

….2.7

KICKOUT!

Rick - Kickout from Skull who I thought was out on that one!

Getting the near three-count on Carmine, SBK complains to the ref for a second, while Carmine gets up onto his feet capitalizing on the downed Skull in which Carmine shoves a few boots into his face, smearing his face like lipstick. Skull rolls over onto all fours, trying to get himself up to par, Carmine backs up against the near turnbuckle before going full force towards Skull as he lifts his left foot up going for the Punt, Skull quickly dodges it at the last second as he grabs Carmine’s leg before twisting it into a pretzel, creating some form of Dragon Screw. Carmine rolling around in pain slightly from it, he grows a new targeted spot as Skull goes rampant with more limb damage following several foot stomps to that direct spot.

Rick - Skull again with those direct attacks, this time the leg and knee section.

Matt - This has to be the best I’ve seen Skull in almost a five years. He’s violent, vicious and just damn right mean. He’s all about ending the Carmine reign here tonight!

Rick - A weakened left arm and now a possible weak left leg with that Dragon Screw.

Crimson Skull’s signaling it’s the end, he balls his fists in both excitement and rage as he picks up Carmine. Whipping him into the ropes, he quickly sends a knee right to the gut area of Carmine in which he quickly initiates the hellbond slam. Skull yells to SBK to pay attention as he locks in a Dragon Sleeper, almost snapping back Carmine’s head, as the body of Carmine is semi-lifted off the mat.

Rick - That Dragon Sleeper is a bitch, Matt!

Matt - Carmine has nowhere to reach out for the ropes, he’s trying but he just can’t reach them.

Carmine moving his arms around, flailing it all around trying to feel for the ropes, he gets nothing. Crimson Skull tightens it up more causing more pain into the neck/spine area of Carmine as Carmine is gulping for air dramatically. With his hands in the air, Carmine tries reaching for Skull, preferably by his hair. The ref checks on Carmine who pushes him down to the matt. SBK see’s his moment as he slides into the ring and bounces off the rope nailing Skull in the face! Skull lets go of the hold, Carmine gets right up and outta desperation drops Skull with a stunner! SBK rolls out the ring as Skull flies back into the ropes. Carmine hits a leg sweep which takes the monster off his feet, Carmine gets in a few elbow shots before resting up and in the corner.

Rick – Styles comes in and almost kicks Skull’s head right off!

Both men and the ref are well on their feet after several minutes of getting themselves back into the match. Both run at each other as both try grappling each other. Stuck in a grapple hold, both try edging each other with several maneuvers but are blocked. Carmine attempts to go “traditional dirty” route, but stays on path and just knees Skull in the gut with a single blow as the hold is broken. Sending a crashing haymaker followed by a straight, Carmine ties up Skull before fake whipping him into ropes which he comes off with a gutbuster but Skull jumps the call, reversing it, Wringing the left arm of Carmine, going back to the sweet spot.

Rick - That damn left arm again, it’s still bleeding, it looks infected!

Matt - Hey, he got bit by a monster, whadya’ expect it to look like? Carmine needs to hurry and get this match over so he can get that thing treated!

Skull wastes no time as he goes for the prize, setting up Carmine for “The Redeemer” but again Styles slides into the ring and pulls Carmine off the back of Skull. Carmine quickly hits a double pumphandle into a cutter as he silences Skull, who is squiggly all over the mat. Covering Skull, Carmine goes cocky by resting his back on Crimson Skull, as the ref considers it a pin attempt.

Rick - Oh, I think it’s over!

1….

2…..

3-KICKOUT!

Rick - How … How is he doing this?

Matt - I don’t know, but it looks like Carmine is about to snap!

Carmine immediately starts beating the mat with his fists, wondering why it’s not a three, as he heard the hand slap three times, but the fact is Skull kicked out 9/10ths of a second. Carmine holding his face in horror, he looks at SBK who himself can’t believe it. Carmine gets into the face of the ref, and again SBK see his chance as he again slides into the ring and drops Crimson Skull with the END RESULT! As the crowd goes ape shit.

Styles rolls out the ring and Carmine covers.

Rick – Styles Just drop Crimson Skull with the End Result!

1….

2…….

3!!!

Rick – Johnny Styles just screwed Crimson Skull!!!

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner … CARMINE VESTIERI!!!

Johnny Styles looks down at a hurt Crimson Skull! He holds up Carmine’s arm!

Rick – I can’t believe what SBK just pulled!

Matt – If you ask me Crimson Skull asked for it!

We watch as Carmine and Styles head up the ramp, The Crimson King sits right up and stares a hole through Johnny Styles

Rick – I don’t think we seen the last of Crimson Skull and SBK!

The scene fades into another commercial

Bloody Sunday II Playoffs

Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday II   Bloody Sunday II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm

We come back from commercial and the camera gets a shot of the crowed and stops on at Hostyle Jones sister Marley. She is sitting there when a stage hand comes over and deliverers something to Marley. She opens up the black envelope and a look of fear crosses her face, the camera then gets a good look at what’s on the card …

Are you Safe Marley?

Can Hostyle keep his baby sister safe?

She rips up the card and begins looking around for the person responsible for the cryptic message but sees no one.

Rick – That’s Hostyle Jones’ sister!

Matt – Looks like she caught the eye of someone!

Rick – Hostyle Jones is set to face Sean Libby here tonight, and its about to start right now!

We come back to ringside where Heather Thompson is standing inside the ring

Heather Thompson – Are next match is a First Blood Match! Introducing first weighing in at 197 pounds … Give it up for SEAN LIBBY!!!

Night of the Hunter by 30 seconds to Mars hits and Libby comes out and the French fans explode for Libby! Sean walks down the entrance and slides into the ring waiting for Hostyle Jones!

Heather Thompson – Introducing next, weighing in at 242 pounds, lets hear it for Hostyle Jones!

An evil laugh is heard over the speakers followed by "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson. The crowd goes wild, and Hostyle Jones steps out onto the custom made entrance ramp under the tower. He is wearing green and purple face paint, a black shirt, and a pair of black jeans. He begins to walk down the ramp slowly taking in the vibe at his first IWF event. He walks down the ramp, and looks around the arena. As he reaches the ringside area, he walks over to the front row, where Chalida Morris, Marley Jones, and Cassidy Clay are seated. He stage dives over the guardrail into their section of the crowd. This gives off a huge cheer, as he is carried in the crowd for a moment. He drops down into the crowd, adn gives Chalida a kiss. He gives his sister Marley a hug, and a nod to her boyfriend Cassidy. He then jumps and vaults himself over the guardrail back to the ringside area. Hostyle Jones rolls into the ring, and climbs the the turnbuckle. Hostyle Jones raises his arms and drops off the turnbuckle, as his entrance music fades.

Bloody Sunday II Match
First-Blood Match
Sean Libby [vs] Hostyle Jones

DING DING DING

Sean Libby unties one of the turnbuckles exposing the steel. Hostyle Jones smirks before ripping the opposite corner turnbuckle. The two start the match throwing rights and lefts at each other. Libby gets the advantage as he drives his knee right into the midsection of Hostyle Jones. Hostyle falls to his knees and Libby steps on his hand before raining down more blows. Libby whips Jones to the ropes, Libby looks for a boot but Hostyle holds on to the ropes and kicks Libby in the midsection. Sean Libby rolls out the ring and Jones gives chase.

Rick – One of these two men will shed blood here tonight!

Matt – What gave it away?! The fact that it’s a FIRST BLOOD MATCH!

Jones rams Libby’s head into the guard rail and then slams his head into the commentators table. Jones rolls Libby back into the ring and quickly jumps on him raining down blows! Jones jump to his feet and looks to whip Libby to the ropes, but Libby reverse it and sends Hostyle Jones crashing to the outside. Sean Libby rolls out the ring and drives an elbow down on Hostyle Jones. Libby picks up Jones and again drives a closed fist into his head

Rick – Libby attacking the head of Hostyle Jones

Matt – You would think it would be hard to tell if Hostyle is bleeding with all that damn face paint

The ref checks to see if there is any blood from the face of Hostyle Jones. Libby grabs the head of Jones and drives it into the matt. Libby rolls Jones back into the ring and looks to slam his head into the exposed turnbuckle, but Jones puts on the breaks and nails Libby with a back elbow. Jones looks to mount some offense but again Libby drops him with a super kick!

Rick – Jones has to be careful, the last thing he wants is to lose a tooth and lose the match!

Jones rolls under the bottom rope and pulls himself up to his feet. Libby drives a punch to Jones head that causes Hostyle to teeter. He follows it up with a drop kick and again Jones holds on to the ropes saving himself from crashing to the outside. Libby runs off the far ropes and leaps up on the corner and connects with a big spinning kick to the head, which sends Jones crashing to the outside.

Rick - All these shots to the head, Libby is trying to make quick work outta Hostyle Jones

Matt – It’s gonna take more then a few kicks and punches to draw blood from Hostyle

Sean Libby brings Hostyle Jones to the guard rails and begins using the steel as a cheese grater! Jones falls to the floor and the ref checks for any sign of blood, and quickly waves it off. Sean Libby again looks to deliver blows, but Hostyle Jones is up on his feet and comes back with his own shots to Sean Libby! Hostyle rains blows but again Libby regains control with a thumb to Jones eye. Libby walks over to the announcer table looking for a chair.

Rick – Don’t come over here!

Matt – He’s surveying the scene and he found a metal chair!

Rick – and it’s all legal!

Libby stands up Jones and props his head against the steel post, he looks to slam the chair into Jones’ head, but Hostyle ducks and Libby connects with nothing but steel! Jones gets a second wind and begins throwing punches at the head of Sean Libby! Sean is being backed up into the announcer’s area. Libby quickly grabs a mic and drives it into the head of Hostyle Jones!

Rick – Libby out of desperation grabs a mic and almost bust Jones head wide open!

Libby tosses the mic into the ring and rolls Jones into it as well. He picks up the mic and drives it again into the head of Hostyle Jones! Jones slow to get to his feet, Libby goes for another shot to the head with the mic, but Jones ducks it and begins hammering away at Libby! Jones looks to whip Libby to the ropes, but Libby reverse the whip, but Jones comes back off the ropes with a missile drop kick! Hostyle Jones gets Libby up and drops him with a scorpion death drop!

Rick – Hostyle Jones has taken control of this match!

Jones leaps up to the top turnbuckle and comes flying down with a swanton bomb! Jones picks up Libby and looks for a Death Valley Driver, but Libby slides off his back on to the apron and pulls down sending the top rope crashing down into Jones’ throat! Libby falls to the outside, and both men are down! Jones rolls out the ring, but Libby is waiting and sends Jones crashing into the steel post!

The Ref – Let me see your head, Jones!

Hostyle rolls over and the ref keeps the match going.

Rick – I could of sworn that would have busted Jones wide open!

Matt – If you were a gambling man, you woulda lost that bet!

Sean Libby grabs the steel steps, Libby looks to drive it into the head of Jones, but Hostyle runs out of the way and Libby just throws the steps. He brings Jones to the bottom of the steel steps, Libby looks for a DDT, but Jones holds onto the turnbuckle and drives Libby’s back straight into the steel! Jones quickly grabs the mic from the ring and drives it straight into the head of Sean Libby! Jones quickly uses the steel steps as his own grater and rubs Libby’s head on the steel. Jones rolls Libby back into the ring. Jones brings in a steel chair into the ring. Jones cocks back but at the last possible second, Libby kicks Jones in the nuts and follows it up by sending Hostyle Jones into the exposed turnbuckle!

Rick – That was the turnbuckle, Libby exposed at the start of this match!

Matt – But still no sign of blood!

Both men get to there feet, again Libby looks to bounce off the ropes but Hostyle scouts it and nails Libby with a running bulldog that drives Libby’s head straight down onto the steel chair! The ref checks the head of Libby.

Ref – No blood!

Libby pulls out a steel chain from his tights and wraps it around his hand, Hostyle comes in for an attack and Libby nails him in the midsection! Jones slowly gets to his feet, Libby cocks back and looks to nail Jones in the head with the chain, but Jones ducks it and drops Libby with the Backstabber!

Rick – Out of no where, Hostyle Jones drops Libby with his trademark Backstabber!

Jones gets himself up with the use of the ropes. Libby also slowly getting back to his feet. Libby out of desperation dropkicks Jones who then gets tied up between the ropes! Sean Libby rolls out of the ring, and starts a search under the ring. Sean Libby comes rolling back into the ring with a whip!

Rick – Sean Libby has a whip in his hands, and Hostyle Jones is still tied up!

Matt – Who does Sean Libby think he is, Indiana Jones!?

Libby gets closer and closer to Jones, Sean looks to drive the handle into the head of Jones, but Jones kicks him in the nuts! He gets himself lose, Libby gets back to his feet and Hostyle Jones nails Libby with the Book Of Revelations right onto the steel chair! Jones rolls out the ring and grabs a bat from under the ring. Jones rolls back into the ring, Libby slowly gets to his feet, he staggers towards Jones who cocks back and shatters the wooden bat across the head of Sean Libby causing massive amounts of blood to be spilled! The ref quickly rings the bell!

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner … HOSTYLE JONES!

Rick – Hostyle Jones just hit a home run here in France!

Matt – And look at the gash on Libby’s head!

The camera gets another shot at Libbys cut, as a reply is show of Hostyle Jones cracking Sean Libby! Before we are sent to another commercial

We fade back in from the commercial for the new and improved Insurgency website to see Robbie Hart standing backstage; he's slapping on his arms and hopping up and down trying to psych himself up for this match. Loca Rocsi is there helping him prepare for the match. When Corey Casey comes into the picture.

Corey Casey
You ready champ?

Robbie Hart
I’m always ready mang

Corey nods

Corey Casey
You want me to hang back here with Loca? Keep an eye on things just incase she pops!

He laughs a little, and Loca replys

Loca Rocsi
I’m riding this one with Robbie, if these kids are ready to come, I don’t want Robbie to far away.

Corey and Robbie both put a look of surprise on there face

Corey Casey
You sure?

Robbie Hart
At least let Corey get you into a ringside seat

Loca Rocsi
Have you seen it out there? The place is packed! There isn’t a seat open anywhere!

Corey pulls Robbie to the side

Corey Casey
Listen bro, She’s gonna put herself in danger out there

Robbie Hart
What can I do Corey? She isn’t going to take no for an answer. You think I like having her that close to the action? Fuck no.

Loca Rocsi
In case you two forgot, I was a former world champion, I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself

Corey looks at Loca

Corey Casey
I can see there’s no changing your mind. Just promise me you’ll be careful!

She smiles at Corey

Loca Rocsi
I’m just playing the role of ring valet. Nothing more, nothing less

Corey Casey
Be careful .. the both of you. I gotta finish getting ready for my match. We’ll catch up after the show.

Corey walks out of the lockeroom, and Robbie shoots Loca a wary look

Loca Rocsi
And you better stay focus on keeping your championship! Last thing I wanna hear is you using me as an excuse!

Before Robbie could get in another word, Loca walked out of the room. Robbie grabs his High Impact championship and follows her, shaking his head as the door closes behind him, sending the camera ringside.

Rick – Looks like Loca’s riding with her man

Matt – Pregnant woman always get me going

Rick – Your disturbing

Heather Thompson – The next match is our title Unification Match! Introducing first weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the TIW United States champion! Give it up for Cody Taylor!!!

As "Invisible" begins playing over the P.A System, Cody Taylor comes out flinging his hands up in the air with an intense look on his face as Team Blackout follow behind him (Team Blackout Holding the title, if Holding one) Cody makes a one Signal with his finger before making his way down the ramp ignoring the fan's who are booing him, before allowing a small smirk to appear on his face as his Trainer Mick runs and Holds down the ropes for Cody and team Blackout to get in the ring, When he gets in the ring Cody begins intermediating the referee, Till he back's up as the Cocky young fighter Looks to the Announce Table Sticking his Middle finger up mouthing shit at them.

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Degenerate King" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of cheer's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the Cheer's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson - Introducing next... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... The Current IWF HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION! He is the self proclaimed "The Degenerate King" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HAAARRRTTTT!!!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Bloody Sunday II Match
Bloody Sunday II Championship
Title Unification Match
High Impact Championship Match
TIW United States Championship

Robbie Hart [vs] Cody Taylor

DING DING DING

Robbie and Cody circle each other in the ring. They quickly lock up and Robbie drives a knee into the midsection of Cody. Cody doubles over and Robbie goes for a snap suplex which is blocked. Cody goes for a clothesline. Robbie ducks it. The Degenerate King fires back with a right hand and Cody blocks it. Cody kicks Robbie in the midsection and Robbie doubles over. Corey backs up and charges with a knee, but Robbie spins out of it, catching Corey around the waist and with a lunge, lifts Cody overhead and drops him on his shoulder blades with a German suplex.

Matt - I think that may be the first shot of the revolution!

Rick - This may be a war, but it ain't that war!

Cody stands to his feet and Robbie leaps into the air, connecting with a Gamengiri. Cody drops to his knees and then drops to the mat. Robbie hits the ropes and comes back with a moonsault, catching Cody as he stands up with a full body takedown. Hart immediately springs to his feet and goes to the turnbuckle, hitting the top turnbuckle with one leap, turning slightly and then executing a shooting star elbow drop onto Cody

Rick - AMAZING!

Matt – Robbie Hart showing this crowd why he's one of the best high flying superstars in IWF history. He flies like a tank filled with helium balloons.

Rick - Hrmm..

Matt - He floats...then he hits your ass cause tanks can't fly, dumbass.

Robbie waits for Cody to try and stand and then executes a Garrote Cutter. Robbie kicks Cody in the back and then hits the ropes and rebounds with a flying snapmare. Robbie comes to his feet again and hits the ropes, coming back with a sliding dropkick. Cody comes to his feet and tries to deflect a right hand from Robbie, but Robbie bats the hand away and executes a standing dropkick that sends Cody back into the ropes. Cody bounces off the ropes and Robbie catches him with a rolling single leg crab and spins it into an STF

Rick - Impressive to say the least! Robbie has Cody Taylor in an STF!

Robbie continues to punish Cody, Taylor reaches out and grabs the ropes. Robbie releases the hold and stands up, a sick smile on his face. Robbie rushes forward as the dazed and staggering Cody stands up, attempting to execute the Broken! But at the last moment, Cody drops to the mat and Drops Robbie with a big time belly to back suplex! Cody comes to his feet and charges Robbie, trying to take advantage of the situation. Cody catches Robbie with a massive spinebuster, then follows that up with a boot to the skull. Cody pulls Robbie up and sends him overhead with a Snap Suplex. Robbie slowly staggers back up and Cody fires a hard Clothesline from Hell that hits Robbie so hard that he does a 360 in the middle of the ring and lands on his face!

Rick – What a move by Cody Taylor!

Matt – I think he took Robbie’s head clean off!

Cody simply moves past the ref who was checking on Robbie to return to the attack. But Robbie meets him half way, however, and he grabs Cody around the neck with both hands and throws HIM into the corner. The crowd is loving it as Hart unloads a serious of martial arts kicks and punches to a reeling Cody Taylor. Hart whips Cody across and he hits the turnbuckle with such force that he comes staggering out of the corner into a huge backdrop that sends him 10 feet into the air before crashing to the mat. He scrambles to his feet only to be sent back down with a scoop slam...and then again. Hart picks him up and whips him across to the far ropes. Off the rebound, Hart misses a clothesline but he is ready and waiting as Cody comes off the far ropes, greeting him with a thunderous spine buster that has the crowd on their feet. And a cover

Kick Out!

Rick - The first pin attempt of the night!

Matt - Not a chance.

Hart gets Cody to his feet but Cody delivers an elbow to the midsection to slow Robbie down. Another elbow and Hart releases his grip allowing Cody to run to the ropes. Unfortunately, he rebounds into a superkick right on the chin that sends him to the mat in a heap. Robbie wastes no time in getting him to his feet once again and pulling him to the center of the ring where he delivers a textbook snap suplex floating over for another pin attempt.

Kick Out!

Cody is getting to his feet when Robbie swoops in and cups his hands behind Cody's neck in a Muay Thai clinch. He uses the clinch to pull Cody's face into a big knee. And then another. These are hurting Cody and the crowd is reacting as he struggles to get free. More knees as Hart alternates them, left and right, each landing squarely in Cody's face. He then bounces off the ropes and twists off a swinging neckbreaker. As he is getting him up, we see blood flowing from the nose of Cody Taylor. He reaches up and puts a finger in Robbie's eye putting him on the defensive and enraging the fans. He hammers away at Robbie with right hands that have him staggering back into a corner where Cody continues the attack with chops. He attempts an Irish whip but Robbie reverses it and pulls Cody into a kick in the gut and a spike DDT in the center of the ring.. And a cover

...Kick Out

Rick - Robbie is here showing the world why he is the greatest High Impact Champion!

Matt - Dude's puttin on a clinic right now!

Robbie has Cody up again and delivers a couple of rights hands that has Cody staggering into a corner. A series of boots followed by a series of chops and Hart is really starting to feel it. He whips Cody to the opposite buckle with a crash and then follows him in with a running dropkick right on the chin. Cody is out on his feet as he wanders out of the corner into Hart's arms, and a huge T-Bone suplex that sends Cody flying. Hart circles around and gets into position as Cody gets to his feet. He quickly has Cody up for an Angle slam but Cody twists his body and lands on his feet waist locking Robbie from behind. Robbie immediately reverses it and now has Cody from behind. Cody searches for an escape and soon is able to reverse it back. Hart delivers an elbow to the chin providing the opportunity for him to reach back and flip over for the Forget Me Not!

.........Kick Out

Hart tries to get Cody to his feet but falls victim to a jawbreaker! He hits the canvas and rolls out to the apron where he gets to his feet. Cody charges with a right hand that is blocked by Hart. Cody blocks a right hand from Robbie before grabbing the top rope, leaning back and sliding outside the ring between Hart’s legs. He tries to pull Robbie off the apron but he gets a foot in the chest that has him stumbling backwards. Robbie uses the second rope for a springboard cross body block but Cody is able to catch him. Immediately he turns and runs Robbie back first into the ring post causing an "OOH!" from the crowd. He holds on and backs up before running into the post even harder..."OOOOH!" He then backs up and delivers power slam on the arena floor...OOOOOOOH!!!!!

Matt - OOOOH!!!! Spine ain't 'posed to bend that way!

Rick - That could be the turning point of this matchup!

Cody rolls him into the ring. He then hauls himself under the bottom rope and rolls over to cover and hook a leg.

...Shoulder Up!

Rick - Robbie isn't done just yet.

Matt -Of course, not. But, dat post coulda done some serious damage!

Cody is zeroing in on Hart's tender lower back and stomps away with heavy feet. Hart struggles to gain some distance from his attacker but Cody keeps the pressure on putting the boots to the downed Champion. He bounces off the ropes and drops the point of the elbow into the small of the back not once but twice. He smiles at the capacity crowd as he slowly and methodically gets Hart to his feet. The boos are steady as Cody lifts Hart up and drops him violently across his knee with a backbreaker and then immediately goes for the cover.

Kick out!

Cody seamlessly transitions to a rear chin lock and tugs backward putting even more pressure on the back

Rick – Cody Taylor is lightning quick, partner.

Matt - Ain't he?

The crowd has started a "Let's Go Hart!!!" chant as Cody releases the chinlock and gets to his feet. Back to the basics Cody just starts stomping away on the small of the back again. Hart struggles to his feet and lands consecutive right hands before Cody uses the tights for leverage to pull Hart off balance and back down with a modified DDT!

Cody rolls out of the ring and sets his eyes on Loca, while Hart slowly pulls himself up to the top rope with a leap and throws himself to the floor with a Corkscrew Senton that connects with Cody and sends him back into the guardrail. Robbie stands up and goes after Cody immediately, but Cody catches him around the back of the head and drives him face first into the top of the guardrail, stunning The Pretty Boy Assassin.

Rick - Robbie just tasted steel!

Matt - Steel tastes like chicken. Well, like metallic chicken.

Hart isn't down long and he slowly gets to his feet. When Cody hits a baseball slide that sends Robbie reeling head first into the announce table

Matt - Hey! Spilt my drink man!

Rick - I didn't see the impact, but from here it sounded horrifying. Cody Taylor trying every trick in the book to try to slow the Champion down, here. And now he has given himself a rest. He needs a blow.

Matt - Who don't?

Hart hits the table hard and is trying desperately to shake out the cobwebs as Cody is making his way to the top rope!

Rick - Oh man.

Matt - I don't like the looks of this!

Once Hart has made it to his feet, Cody leaps from his perch with a missile dropkick. Robbie is ready for it and greets it with a Death Valley Driver that sends Cody Taylor right through the announce table in an explosion of beverages, papers, and monitors.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Cody is motionless and Cobra is slow to get up as well as Rick and Matt can be heard fumbling with their headphones

Rick - Fans...the Dropkick just missed it's mark. Our announce table is destroyed, and somewhere in this pile of rubble are the remains of Cody Taylor!!!

Matt - Dude....hello? Is this on?

Rick - You're on partner.

Matt - Man, they need to check a pulse on this cat.

Robbie is slow to get up as well giving Cody Taylor vital time to recover. He is starting to get up when Robbie goes into the wreckage to pull Cody out and lead him back to the ring. He reaches the apron and starts up to the top rope. Cody has had some time to recover, and when Hart has reached the top rope, Cody wills himself to his feet and uses the second rope for a spring board dropkick that sends Robbie flying and landing awkwardly breaking the guardrail and sending a jagged edge of it piercing the flesh on his chest and ripping it open!

Rick - Oh god, that's going to need stitches!

Matt - Brutality!!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Matt - Holy shit is right, man. These boys may never be the same.

As the chant fades the arena has become relatively quiet as Cody Taylor rolls to the outside to go on the attack. Hart has rolled to the fans side and Cody flips him over the rail to the ringside area. He gets him into position to shove him backwards driving the small of his back into the ring apron. Hart is in some serious pain as Cody repeatedly rams him backwards into the apron. The crowd is restless, sensing a huge swing in the momentum. Cody rolls Hart in and follows right behind him immediately getting him to his feet. Some short right hands force Robbie's back against the ropes. Where Cody starts in with some more chops to the open cut on Robbie’s chest. He attempts an Irish whip but some how its reversed. Robbie telegraphs a back body drop allowing for a Cody to hit a sunset flip. Robbie, however, rolls all the way through, getting back to his feet and delivering a deadly accurate Buzzsaw Kick to Cody's left temple. Cody remains seated on the mat and then slumps over in a lifeless heap. Hart swoops in and hooks a leg.

T...Kick Out!

Rick – Cody Taylor just had his brains scrambled by that lightning fast Strike and, quite frankly, I don't know how these two are still standing!

Matt – Look at the blood coming from that cut on Robbie’s chest!

Robbie Hart slowly gets Cody to his feet again, but Cody drops down with a nasty jawbreaker! Cody then throws him through the mat with a powerbomb. He holds on, pulls Robbie back to his shoulders and powerbombs him down again...one last time he pulls Robbie to his shoulders and finishes with a sitout powerbomb! He rolls backwards to get to his feet and stalks Robbie waiting for him to get up. The crowd is stomping their feet creating the sound of thunder in the arena as Robbie slowly gets up. Cody moves into position for the Taylor Treatment but, as he turns it over, Robbie spins free and Cody turns right into a thunderous Broken, but again its reverse and Cody drops Robbie Hart with the Taylor Treatment! That absolutely sends the crowd into frenzy. Robbie is motionless and Cody wastes no time making the cover

Matt - Dat's it, dog! New Champion!

Thre..Shoulder Up!

Rick - WHAT?!??!

Matt – Robbie Hart kicked out!!!

Rick - WHAT?!?!?

The crowd is about to blow the roof off and Cody can't believe it. He verbally spars with the ref for a moment about whether it was a 2 count or a 3 count. He realizes he isn't going to win the argument and slowly gets to his feet. He calmly bounces off the ropes and drops an elbow across Robbie's throat. This draws a reprimand from the referee but Cody ignores it, continuing about his business. He has Robbie up and delivers a jaw rattling European uppercut and then an elbow to the top of the head. He whips Robbie to the ropes and goes for a back body drop. Robbie punts him in the chest instead and then jumps to Cody's shoulders and arches his back for a hurricanranna. Cody, however, has a hold of the ropes allowing him to stay standing. With some quick handwork he cloverleafs the legs and sits down and locks Robbie with his own move!

Rick – Cody Taylor just locked Robbie up in his own move!

Matt – Cody has The Deed lock in strong!

Loca Rocsi is pounding the matt trying to get Robbie to somehow get out of the hold! The excruciating pain is evident on the face of Robbie. As he desperately looks for a way out. Cody is leaning further and further back and Robbie's spine and legs are under tremendous strain. Robbie doesn't seem to be making any progress toward the ropes but isn't willing to submit, either.

Rick - No way, is Robbie Hart is going to quit here.

Matt - I agree wit you, man. But what choice does he have? He puttin' his whole career on the line right here!

Time is running out for Robbie. Cody leans into the hold with all of his might and Robbie is fading. It appears all hope is lost when there is a commotion from the crowd. Robbie is fading fast; Cody positions herself just a couple feet from Robbie and begins shouting encouragement. Soon, Robbie is ready for one last effort and he starts to scrape and claw his way towards the ropes. The crowd is behind Robbie one hundred percent and Loca screams for him to reach for the ropes. Hart reaches for the rope but as Hart is about to reach the bottom rope, Cody walks him back to the center of the ring to groans from the crowd. Just as he is about to lock it in, however, Robbie twists his body and has Cody wrapped up in a small package.

Thr...Shoulder Up!

OOOH!!!

Both men are running on empty as they reach their feet. Again they are exchanging rights and lefts in the middle of the ring, neither willing to give an inch. Blood is flowing from Robbie’s gash, but that doesn’t stop as he gets the upper hand and has Cody on his heels. Cody goes to a rake of the eyes to slow Robbie down. He runs to the ropes and ducks a Robbie clothesline. Cody comes back and looks for a second Taylor Treatment, but Robbie slips away. He spins Cody around and catches him in position. The crowd explodes as he drives Cody with the Forget Me Not!!!

Rick – Robbie dropped Cody with the Forget me not!!!

Matt – Forget me not from the Champion and this one is over!!!!!! Cover him!!!!!!!

Both men are down for the moment, the crowd is at a fever pitch

Shoulder Up!

OOOH!!!!!

Rick - I told you, man! Cody aint leaving here without those belts!

Robbie gets to his feet, and so does Cody, the two exchange some words and it starts to get heated. Suddenly, from behind, Cody schoolboys Robbie over, rolls him up with a huge tug on a handful of tights and places both feet on the second rope for leverage

Thre...Shoulder Up!

Matt - Ohh man...I thought he had im that time!

Rick- The High Impact Champion got his shoulder up at the last possible moment thwarting Cody's pull of the tights.

Matt - Tights? 'atchu talkin' bout man?

Rick - He had a handful of tights. Not to mention the ropes.

Matt - Says you.

Cody wastes no time pulling Robbie up and readying him in the corner. He has him up and starts across the ring for his variation of a running power Bomb. Half way across the ring, however, Robbie arches his back into a Hurricanranna that sends Cody flying and crashing face first on the turnbuckle. He stumbles backwards where Robbie wraps him up, and drives the back of his head to the mat with inverted DDT. He then rolls it over and has Cody locked in a dragon clutch!

Rick - Deadicator! Deadicator!

Matt - The more you squirm the tighter the grip. Cody is in all kinda trouble.

Rick - Cody is most definitely fading here...of course, Cody is double tough, as well. A tap here would surprise me.

Matt - Ain't gonna be no tap.

Cody uses everything he had to grab the ropes. Robbie Hart can’t believe it! Cody takes some time and he is now on his feet and catches Robbie from behind with a forearm. He lays in a chop across the open chest cut...and gets one in return. He tries another and Robbie is equal to the task. Back and forth they go, exchanging chops in the middle of the ring...both of them clearly exhausted. Cody misses a right hand and Hart has him in position for the Solution. He turns him over but Cody continues the spin using it to get free and go for the Taylor Treatment. Robbie pushes him off however and Cody staggers across the ring. They charge each other and meet in the middle with a double clothesline that has them both laid out in the center of the ring!!!

Rick - Something gotta give right here!

Cody and Robbie are just beginning to stir in the ring and they both roll to the ropes. Robbie and Cody charge at each other for one last ditch effort, Cody kicks Robbie right in his chest causing more blood to flow. Cody signals for the Taylor Treatment, but Loca reaches in and trips Cody. Robbie slides away and Cody turns his attention to Loca. Robbie uses this time to spin Cody around and nails him with Cody’s own move the Taylor Treatment! But Robbie doesn’t go for the pin! He rolls out the ring and starts climbing a side of the Effie tower!

Rick – Robbie Hart should have taken the pin!

Matt – Where the hell is Robbie climbing to?

Cody begins to stir, and Robbie leaps off a rung of the tower and comes crashing down on Cody Taylor with the Solution!!!

HOLY SHIT … HOLY SHIT … HOLY SHIT!

Robbie lies on Cody Taylor, and the ref falls to the matt to make the cover!

Rick – ROBBIE HART JUST NAILED THE SOULTION OFF THE EFFILE TOWER!!!

Matt – You saw that to? I though I smoked some bad shit!

3…

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner and the first ever Unified High Impact Champion … ROBBIE HART!!!!

Robbie Hart rolls off Cody but its clear the impact of the move has hurt Robbie just as bad as it has hurt Cody Taylor! Loca Rocsi slides into the ring to check on Robbie. Cody slowly begins to stir, Loca and the ref signals for medical attention. Cody uses the ropes to get to his feet. He spots the ref drop both the High Impact and TIW US Championship next to Robbie. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair.

Rick – What the hell is Cody Taylor doing? Robbie suffered enough damn it!

He slides back into the ring and stands a few feet away from Loca and Robbie.

Cody Taylor
Loca … Loca

Loca gets up to see what Cody wants, and without even hesitating Cody Taylor drives the steel chair right into the stomach of Loca Rocsi!

Rick – Oh My god! Loca is pregnant! Cody just drove that steel chair right into her stomach!!

The ref attempts to get in the middle of Loca and Cody, and Cody drops the ref with a shot to the head! He then stands over Loca and drives the chair into the stomach of Loca for a second time! Blood begins to fall from between Loca’s leg! Cody lifts the chair again, but this time Corey Casey comes rushing from the back with a chair of his own. Cody Taylor rolls out the ring, as Corey quickly rushes to the aid of Loca while keeping a close watch on Cody.

Rick – This is the most sickening thing I have ever witness!

Matt – I agree, Cody Taylor took this to far!

Rick – I am lost for words for what we just witness

Robbie crawls to Loca, as Cody smiles all the way up the ramp, as a stretcher is rushed to the ring for Loca.

Rick – Were going to go to a break, are thoughts and prayers are with Loca Rocsi!

The medics also try to look at Hart’s gash but he tells them to focus on Loca. The French crowed sits silent at what they just witness. Hart and Corey help get Loca carefully on to the stretcher as the feed goes to commercial
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Bloody Sunday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday II   Bloody Sunday II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:39 pm

The show returns from commercial with Gunther standing in the ring. Heather Thompson stands in the middle.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one-fall. Introducing first, from Malmo Sweden, The Sex God Gunther!

The lights turn off as the crowd cheers loudly. When the lights come back on, Syco-Angel stands in the ring, staring across at Gunther, who stares back.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Death Valley, the IWF Hall of Famer, Syco-Angel!

Rick – This is going to be great! Hall of famer against Casey killer!

Matt – I’m sure we’ll see some kicks to the balls here

The referee calls for the bell

Bloody Sunday II Match
Gunther [vs] Syco-Angel

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Gunther moves towards Syco-Angel, who just stares at him. Gunther begins to punch and kick Syco-Angel, who does nothing but look down at Gunther. Syco-Angel picks Gunther up and throws him across the ring.

Rick – Look at the strength shown by Syco, he just threw Gunther halfway across the ring.

Matt – That was insane, Syco is so strong!

Gunther slowly stands up and runs at Syco-Angel, who grabs him and spins him around before dropping him on his head with the Syco Driver.

Rick – Syco Driver by Syco-Angel! He’s destroying Gunther out there

Matt – This does not look good for Gunther, and Team IWF next week. Gunther’s being so selfish.

Syco-Angel stares down at Gunther, who twitches on the ground. After a while, Gunther slowly begins to stand up. Syco-Angel cocks his fist back and delivers a huge knockout punch to the jaw of Gunther, who drops to the mat unconscious. Syco-Angel puts a foot on Gunther’s chest as the referee drops to count.

Rick – Kablooskie!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, the Syco-Angel!

Matt – Wow that was quick

Rick - If Gunther fucks over Team IWF, not only is he going to get fired, but he's going to get killed

Syco-Angel looks down at Gunther, and raises his arms to the sky as the lights go out. Suddenly, a video begins to play of comments that Marcus Silverstone said earlier. The lights come back on and Syco-Angel is staring at the screen. Marcus Silverstone is standing behind him

Rick – Look, that’s Marcus behind Syco!

Matt – What’s he going to do here?

Syco-Angel turns around, and Marcus Silverstone catches him with a huge Ground Zero, dropping him to the mat.

Rick – Holy shit, Marcus just took Syco right off his feet

Matt – The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And Syco just fell hard!

Marcus Silverstone laughs as he slides out of the ring and walks backstage. The camera shows Syco and Gunther lying in the middle of the ring. The lights go out, and when they come back on, Syco Angel is gone.

The screen cuts to a shot of Tim Patrick, standing in front of a dark background in the backstage area. He looks straight ahead and begins to speak.

Bloody Sunday II Brian%20Pillman

Tim Patrick
First let me thank IWF Management for giving me the time before my match tonight to say something that's very important to me. I have been sitting in my Paris hotel room all day long reading wrestling news websites and Facebook and twitter feeds in disbelief. Let me tell you why.

The crowd listens and watches Tim Patrick on the jumbotron that is attached to the Eiffel tower

Tim Patrick
As a little kid I watched Professional Wrestling but it wasn't until I was 14 years old that I knew I wanted to go pro. One time I was up late, way past my bedtime and saw a program on cable called Extreme Championship Wrestling. I watched and fell in love with the hardcore style. I begged my father to take me to small recreation centers in Trenton, to Boardwalk Hall in Asbury Park, and to the ECW Arena in Philadelphia to watch it. I saw guys like Sabu...the greatest risk taker in the history of the industry and I wanted to be just like him. I saw guys like Justin Credible, who in his prime was the most intense wrestler I've ever seen up close and I wanted to be just like him. But like it always is in life, good things don't last forever and in 2001 ECW ran out of money and ended.

Tim Patrick looks away and rubs his eyes a bit

Tim Patrick
Last night in Philadelphia, they had an Extreme Reunion show in front of 3,000 fans. Here's the thing. The morning of the show, Justin Credible and Sabu shared a hotel room. Hours before the show, Sabu was rushed to the hospital because of what appears to be a drug overdose and woke up many hours later in the hospital. He's alive. Later that night, backstage at the show, Justin Credible passed out in the locker room in what appears to be a drug overdose. He was thrown out of the building.

It's not easy when childhood hero's destroy themselves. While that show was a train-wreck, they didn't tarnish the meaning of Extreme. Why's that? Because it lives on in Insurgency Wrestling Federation and it lives on with me. Trust me when I say tonight's "There Will be Blood Match" will be the most hardcore thing professional wrestling has seen in years,

I dedicate my match tonight to all of the wrestlers I watched and admired as a kid. If you're unable to carry the ball in the hardcore game anymore, pass it to me.

The screen fades to black as the screen cuts back to a shot of the crowd, who looks on in anticipation.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match will be contested under “There Will Be Blood” Rules! This is a submissions count anywhere match, but before a submission can occur, the opponent must be bleeding. Now, introducing first…

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson – Fighting out of Laredo Texas, the Pride of the Cherokee Nation, Storming Raven!

Rick – Storming Raven has said he’s a hardcore fighter, but he’s got his work cut out for him tonight.

Matt – Tim may not be the greatest pure wrestler out there, but put him in a hardcore match, and the odds are always in his favour.

The lights go out in the arena. "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown plays and the following video plays.

Flashing green lights go off at the entrance way and Tim Patrick comes out wearing a black IRA mask, black wrestling boots, blue jeans. He slowly walks towards the ring, and never takes his eyes off the ring. He slowly walks up the ring steps, and steps through the ropes. He walks to a corner and sits on the top turnbuckle, never blinking.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from South Philadelphia, the Irish Car Bomb, Tim Patrick!

Rick – Here he comes, making his return to the IWF!

Matt – And what a return match to have! There will be blood!

Both men stare at each other as the referee calls for the bell.

Bloody Sunday II Match
There Will Be Blood Match
Tim Patrick [vs] Storming Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Storming Raven moves towards Tim Patrick, who immediately drops down and slides out of the ring. Tim Patrick lifts up the ring cover, and begins to look for some weapons underneath. He pulls out a steel chair as Storming Raven slides out of the ring towards him.

Rick – Tim is wasting no time in going for the weapons here

Matt – He wants to get a fast start, why waste time wrestling when you can be beating the crap out of each other?

Tim Patrick sees Storming Raven coming, and goes to swing the steel chair towards him. Storming Raven kicks Tim Patrick hard in the gut, causing Tim Patrick to drop the chair. Storming Raven hooks Tim Patrick’s head, and drops him with a DDT on the steel chair.

Rick – DDT by Storming Raven on that steel chair

Matt – He’s getting the best of Tim early on here, but he’s still gotta make him bleed before he can do anything in this match

Storming Raven looks under the ring and pulls out a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. He looks towards Tim Patrick, who is slowly standing to his feet. Storming Raven swings the baseball bat and smashes it into the stomach of Tim Patrick. Storming Raven moves behind Tim Patrick and tries to grind the barbed wire into the face of Tim Patrick.

Rick – Storming Raven is trying to grind that barbed wire into the face of Tim Patrick

Matt – If he does it, Tim’s going to have a shredded face.

Tim Patrick grabs the arms of Storming Raven and tries to hold back the baseball bat from rubbing in his face. Tim Patrick drops down to the ground and lets go of the bat. Storming Raven swings it down towards Tim Patrick, who moves out of the way. Tim Patrick stands up and runs at Storming Raven, clotheslining him to the ground.

Rick – Tim Patrick taking Storming Raven down with that huge clothesline. He’s taking the momentum in this match

Matt – I want to see some weapons!

Tim Patrick begins to stomp on the head of Storming Raven, trying to break his nose or bust open his lip. Storming Raven grabs the foot of Tim Patrick and pushes him away, standing back up. Storming Raven runs and takes Tim Patrick down with a spinning back elbow. Storming Raven begins to look under the ring, and pulls out three fluorescent light tubes.

Rick – Holy shit, what’s he going to do with those light tubes?

Matt – Well, I’m pretty sure I have an idea

Storming Raven walks over to Tim Patrick and rears back, before smashing a light tube over the back of Tim Patrick. Storming Raven waits for Tim Patrick to stand up, and swings the light tube at the face of Tim Patrick

Rick – He’s going to smash that across Tim’s face

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Tim, his poor poor face

Tim Patrick ducks under the swinging light tube and grabs the waist of Storming Raven. He lifts Storming Raven up, and german suplexes him into the steel steps.

Rick – Nice suplex toss by Tim, he showed some strength that I didn’t think he had.

Matt – Tim is surprisingly strong

Tim Patrick walks over to the crowd and asks for a weapon. One of the fans hands Tim Patrick a beer bottle. Tim Patrick drinks it, before moving towards Storming Raven, who is pulling himself to his feet near the ring apron. Tim Patrick tries to smash the beer bottle into the skull of Storming Raven, but is met with a Singapore cane to the side.

Rick – Storming Raven got the cane and Tim didn’t see it

Matt – Now Storming Raven is going to put a world of hurt on Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick stumbles back as Storming Raven swings the cane again, this time connecting with Tim Patrick’s chest. Storming Raven begins to bring the cane across the back of Tim Patrick over and over again, before throwing the cane aside.

Rick – Yikes that looked painful

Matt – SR has taken complete control of this match

Storming Raven grabs the beer bottle and looks at Tim Patrick, who is pulling himself up on the crowd barrier. Storming Raven smiles, waiting for Tim Patrick to turn around. When he does, Storming Raven smashes the beer bottle into the skull of Tim Patrick, shattering the bottle.

Rick – Dear god!

Matt – Beer bottle to the head of Tim Patrick!

Tim Patrick falls to the ground, as blood begins to pour out of multiple cuts on his forehead.

Rick – He’s busted wide open!

Matt – Now SR can go for a submission whenever he wants

Rick – I don’t think he’s going to waste any time

Storming Raven drops down and locks Tim Patrick in a cobra clutch. Tim Patrick fights it as Storming Raven tries to submit Tim Patrick. Eventually, Tim Patrick manages to escape the hold, but Storming Raven grabs the back of Tim Patrick’s head and smashes it into the ring floor.

Rick – Good work by Tim to fight out of that hold, but how much does he have left?

Matt – It looks like Storming Raven is going to spoil Tim Patrick’s IWF return

Storming Raven stands up and walks over to the ring, as Tim Patrick rolls around on the floor, holding his hands to his face. Tim Patrick looks at the blood, before shaking his head in anger and looking over at Storming Raven, who is looking for another weapon under the ring. Tim Patrick stands up, wiping the blood out of his face as he grabs a steel chain from a fan’s waving hand. Tim Patrick walks over to Storming Raven, who is pulling out a table.

Rick – Tim saw his blood and now he looks like he’s about to go crazy

Matt – Some hardcore guys feed off of the site of their own blood. It looks like Tim is one of those guys.

Tim Patrick swings the chain and brings it cracking into the back of Storming Raven. Tim Patrick continues to whip the back of Storming Raven, who falls to the mat in pain. Tim Patrick tosses the chain aside before looking under the ring. Tim Patrick pulls out a roll of duct tape and walks over to the ring steps.

Rick – Duct tape? What in the world is Tim Patrick thinking?

Matt – Uh oh. I have an idea, and if it’s what I think it is, its not good for Storming Raven.

Tim Patrick begins to wrap his foot in duct tape, making sure the sticky side is facing out. Tim Patrick hops on one foot towards one of the light tubes, before picking it up and smashing it onto his duct tape covered foot. Shards of glass stick to the foot of Tim Patrick as he hops over to Storming Raven, who is standing up.

Rick – Is that what you thought it was?

Matt – No, but this is even worse

As Storming Raven stands up and turns to face Tim Patrick, he jumps and delivers a huge spinning heel kick to the face of Storming Raven, shredding his face with the glass shards taped to his foot.

Rick – Detonator by Tim Patrick!

Matt – With a glass shard covered boot!

Storming Raven drops down, blood beginning to gush from his face. Tim Patrick kicks Storming Raven in the stomach repeatedly with his glass-covered foot, cutting Storming Raven all over his chest and stomach.

Rick – Tim is just kicking the life, and the blood, out of Storming Raven

Matt – This is not good, look at all the cuts opening all over his body.

Storming Ravens falls to the floor, blood pouring out of many wounds all over his body and head. Tim Patrick goes back and grabs the barbed wire baseball bat, before walking back towards Storming Raven.

Rick – He’s got that barbed-wire bat, this doesn’t look good

Matt – Nothing Tim does look good. All he wants to so is fuck you up

Tim Patrick goes to smash the baseball bat into the back of Storming Ravens head, but he rolls out of the way. Storming Raven spins and kicks Tim Patrick’s feet out from under him, causing him to fall down. Storming Raven rolls under the ring as Tim Patrick stands up, looking for Storming Raven.

Rick – Tim can’t find Storming Raven, what good tactics right here

Matt – Once he finds him though, it could be bad

Tim Patrick walks around, as Storming Raven comes out from under the ring behind Tim Patrick. Storming Raven runs and tackles Tim Patrick from behind, as both men topple over the crowd barrier and into the stands.

Rick – They’re in the crowd! This is getting out of control!

Matt – Hey isn’t there a street back that way?

Rick - There is....

Matt - Uh oh, this does not sound good for either man

Both men stand up and begin trading blows as they move out of the makeshift stands and towards the Gustave Eiffel Avenue road. Tim Patrick shoves Storming Raven hard into the road, as a car swerves and slams on it’s brakes, but still crashes into Storming Raven, who rolls over the hood and off the back of the car.

Rick – Holy fuck!

Matt – Tim Patrick just pushed Storming Raven into oncoming traffic!

Rick – Tim has taken complete control of this match, Storming Raven just got literally hit by a car!

Tim Patrick walks over to Storming Raven and picks him up, before whipping him over a fence on the side of the road. Tim Patrick throws his hair out of his face, and wipes the blood out of his eyes. Both men’s faces and bodies are red from the blood pouring from them.

Rick – The battle these two have put on is one for the ages

Matt – It may not be the most technical, or the fastest match ever, but good lord it’s the most hardcore IWF has seen in a while

Rick – This reminds me of Brandon/Chuck at Fallout!

Matt – It has nearly the same amount of hardcore action, that's for sure!

Tim Patrick grabs a part of the fencing and lifts it over his head, before smashing it onto the body of Storming Raven. Tim Patrick lifts up Storming Raven and throws him into a parked car. Storming Raven slumps over the hood as Tim Patrick walks over to him. Tim Patrick grabs Storming Raven, and lifts him up, spins him around, and throws Storming Raven headfirst through the car window.

Rick – Oh my god, Tim Patrick just threw that man headfirst through a car window!

Matt – He’s dead, there’s no way he’s still alive

Storming Raven slumps down and collapses to the road, as Tim Patrick opens the car door, shoves Storming Raven’s arm into the car, before repeatedly smashing the car door on Storming Raven’s arm.

Rick – Well, he’s going to have a broken arm that’s for sure

Matt – Yeah this is not pretty to watch. Look at the pool of blood forming underneath these two warriors.

Tim Patrick finally stops smashing the door into Storming Raven’s arm. Tim Patrick grabs the arm of Storming Raven and locks it between his legs, before locking Storming Raven in the crippler crossface.

Rick – Tim’s got it! He’s got The Struggle locked in

Matt – There’s no way Storming Raven has enough to get out of this

Tim Patrick cranks on the hold, as Storming Raven tries to fight it. But he’s way too exhausted and beat up to successfully escape. Finally, a bloody and beaten Storming Raven taps out. The referee calls for the bell, as a man holding the ring bell near the action rings it.

Rick – It’s all over

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson stands near the ring bell man with a microphone in her hand.

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, the Irish Car Bomb, Tim Patrick!

Matt – What a war

The referee grabs Tim Patrick’s arm and raises it in the air, as he wipes his face. The referee hands him a towel, but Tim Patrick throws it away and uses his shirt to wipe his face, as he walks over to the crowd.

Rick – The crowd is eating this up right now

Matt – Indeed they are, and Tim is loving every minute of it. The fans love hardcore, and Tim Patrick is happy to oblige.

Tim Patrick begins high fiving fans and talking to them as they all cheer for him. Eventually, Tim Patrick disappears into the mob of fans, as they cheer loudly. The camera cuts to the backstage office of Brandon Macdonald.

Brandon Macdonald
Now I know you’ve all been waiting for me to announce the final name and team captain of Team IWF for the main event of the IWF vs WEW PPV next week. And it’s been a long, tough decision. But I think I’ve finally made it.

Brandon Macdonald stands up and looks around the office, before looking back at the camera

Brandon Macdonald
I’ve looked at all the wrestlers. I’ve thought hard about whether they’d be a good fit. From Steel Angel, to Syco-Angel, to Anna Stone, to Cody Taylor. But in the end, none of those were the good fits that I wanted for this team.

Brandon Macdonald walks behind a door and begins talking from out–of–sight.

Brandon Macdonald
The one I’ve picked gives IWF the best chance of winning. He’s a legend in the world of fighting and wrestling. He’s won multiple world championships in multiple promotions. He’s had five star matches against some of the best in the world. Not only that, but he was the IWF Wrestler of the Year for 2011.

The crowd begins to cheer as they realize what he’s just said. Brandon Macdonald walks out from behind the door, wearing his fight gear.

Brandon Macdonald
That’s right. I’ve decided that there’s nobody better to lead Team IWF into battle than myself. You all wanted me to come back for a match. Well I can think of no better time than now. So get ready all of you fans, because I’m coming back, and I’m not coming back just to lose. Team IWF is going to be the strongest team you’ve ever seen, and nothing is going to stop us.

Brandon Macdonald grins and winks at the camera, as the screen fades out and cuts back to the ring. The ring crew has cleaned up the mess around the ring, but bloodstains are still covering the floor and apron. Heather Thompson looks ready to announce the next match

Rick - Now that's a scary team

Matt - Brandon is awesome, that team if going to fuck up Team WEW, there's no question

Rick - If only Gunther wasn't there

Matt - Yeah. But let's not talk about that for too long, we've got yet another match!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Blood, Pride, and Death Match. In order to win, you must make your opponent bleed, tap out, and stay down for a ten count, in no particular order. Once the final point is scored, the match ends.

"Unleash the warrior within!"

[center]Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first…from San Diego California, the IWF Briefcase holder, Steel Angel!

Matt – I don’t think Steel is taking this match seriously

Rick – Why should he? He’s fighting Apollos, again! He just beat him with absolutely no effort just a few weeks ago!

Matt – We’ll see

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

The Pride begins playing as pyro explodes out of the stage.

Heyy heyy heyy yaaa, Heyy heyy heyy yaaa

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and walks straight towards the ring.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Milwaukee Wisconsin, the Legend Slayer Ryan Apollos!

Matt – Go Ryan!

Rick – Why are you cheering for Apollos?

Matt – I like underdogs

Johnny Cash And PBR, Jack Daniels, Nascar
Facebook, Myspace, IPod, Bill Gates
Smith and Wesson, NRA, Firewater, Pale Face
Dimebag, Tupac, Heavy Metal, Hip-Hop

(I am) What you fear most
(I am) What you need
(I am) What you made me
(I am) The American dream

Apollos walks around the ring before jumping onto the ring apron as pyro explodes out of the ring posts.

I'm not selling out
I'm buying in!

I will not be forgotten
This is my time to shine
I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying
Everyone has there time
I've never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before standing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera.

Disneyland, White House, JFK, And Mickey Mouse
John Wayne, Springsteen, Eastwood, James Dean
Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Playboy, Text me
NFL, NBA, Brett Favre, King James

Apollos turns around and climbs on the turnbuckle and stares out into the crowd.

(I am) All American
(I am) Living the dream
(I am) What you fear most
(I am) Anarchy

I'm not selling out
I'm buying in!

Apollos circles in the ring again as the music fades.

The referee signals for the bell, as both men circle each other

Bloody Sunday II Match
Blood Pride and Death Match
Steel Angel [vs] Ryan Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steel Angel runs at Ryan Apollos, who immediately reaches into his pocket. Steel Angel jumps at Ryan Apollos, who punches Steel Angel hard in the head, knocking him backwards and onto the mat. Ryan Apollos throws something down on the ground, as blood begins to pour from Steel Angel’s forehead.

Rick – Steel’s been busted open already! Are you kidding me, Apollos scores the first point!

Matt – I told you! Steel didn’t take Ryan seriously and he’s already behind!

Steel Angel stands up and wipes his face, before looking at the blood on his hands. He looks back at Ryan Apollos, who smiles. Steel Angel runs at him again, this time jumping up and taking Apollos down with a flying crossbody. Steel Angel stands up and begins to stomp on Ryan Apollos.

Rick – I think Steel might be realizing that he can’t take Ryan Apollos lightly

Matt – You can never take Apollos lightly! He’s the Legend Slayer!

Steel Angel runs and bounces off of the ropes, before dropping a leg on the head of Ryan Apollos. Steel Angel waits for Ryan Apollos to stand up, before running and hooking his head, and dropping him headfirst to the mat with a DDT. Steel Angel stands up and slides out of the ring, before grabbing a steel chair and walking back into the ring.

Rick – Steel’s taken over this match now, it’s only a matter of time

Matt – Shut up Rick, you don’t know anything

Steel Angel runs and tries to smash the chair against the skull of Ryan Apollos, who ducks out of the way. Ryan Apollos kicks the back of Steel Angel’s legs, taking him to the ground. Ryan Apollos goes to grab Steel Angel, but is suddenly pulled into a triangle choke by Steel Angel. Ryan Apollos tries to fight out of the submission hold, but cannot, and is forced to tap out as Steel Angel tightens the hold.

Rick – What did I tell you? Apollos taps out already

Matt – This is far from over

Steel Angel releases Ryan Apollos and stands up. Steel Angel walks over to the steel chair and walks over to Ryan Apollos. He tries to smash it into the back of Ryan Apollos, who kicks Steel Angel’s legs and causes him to stumble. Ryan Apollos stands up and grabs the head of Steel Angel before dropping to his knees and knocking Steel Angel off his feet with a jawbreaker.

Rick – Wow, Apollos hits a jawbreaker out of nowhere

Matt – I told you! Go Apollos!

Ryan Apollos grabs the steel chair, and begins to wail on the back of Steel Angel with the chair. Eventually, Ryan Apollos drops the steel chair and slides out of the ring. Ryan Apollos reaches under the ring and pulls out a chain, before sliding back into the ring.

Rick – Apollos grabs a steel chain, that’s the one Tim used earlier on Storming Raven

Matt – If you look closely, you can still see bits of flesh and blood on it

Rick – I can’t see anything

Matt – You aren’t looking close enough

Steel Angel runs at Ryan Apollos and tries to clothesline him. Ryan Apollos ducks underneath the clothesline and reaches around, locking the chain around Steel Angel’s neck. Ryan Apollos drags Steel Angel to the ground and begins to choke him out with the chain.

Rick – Apollos is choking the life out of Steel Angel with that chain!

Matt – There’s no way for Steel to escape this one!

Ryan Apollos wraps his arms around the chain as Steel Angel desperately tries to pull the chain off of his neck. He reaches for the ropes, but he’s way too far away. Ryan Apollos tightens the hold as Steel Angel is forced to tap out.

Rick – Wow….

Matt – He tapped! He tapped! Steel tapped to Apollos!

Ryan Apollos stands up and waits for Steel Angel to stand up. Ryan Apollos runs and tries to clothesline him, but Steel Angel ducks underneath and catches Ryan Apollos from behind with a backbreaker. Steel Angel begins to stomp on the body of Ryan Apollos.

Rick – Steel looks angry now, as he’s starting to put Ryan away

Matt – But he’s still down 2-1 in points

Steel Angel runs and jumps off of the second rope, springing off and hitting a lionsault on Ryan Apollos, who rolls around on the mat. Steel Angel grabs a steel chair and waits for Ryan Apollos to stand up. When he does, Steel Angel runs and swings the steel chair at Ryan Apollos’ head.

Rick – Here comes the blood!

Matt – No!

Ryan Apollos just manages to get his hands in the way of the chair, blocking it from hitting his face. Ryan Apollos falls to the ground and rolls onto his stomach, covering his face. Steel Angel lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet, and is met with a kick to the stomach. Ryan Apollos hooks Steel Angel’s head and lifts him up and drops him with a vertical suplex.

Rick – What a nice suplex by Ryan, I didn’t think he knew how to wrestle

Matt – Well he’s just been proving you wrong left, right and center now hasn’t he Rick?

Ryan Apollos walks over to the turnbuckle and begins to take off the protective cover. He tosses it to the side and moves away as Steel Angel crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Steel Angel stands near the exposed turnbuckle as Ryan Apollos charges at him.

Rick – Apollos looking to tackle Steel into that exposed turnbuckle

Matt – This could be it!

Steel Angel drops and trips Ryan Apollos, causing him to smack his head into the exposed turnbuckle. Blood begins to flow out of a cut on Ryan Apollos face.

Rick – Apollos is bleeding! Tied 2-2!

Matt – Awww man

Steel Angel stands up and picks up Ryan Apollos. He lifts him over his head, getting ready to deliver the Divine Cutter. As he tosses Ryan Apollos in the air, and gets ready to catch Ryan Apollos in a cutter. But Steel Angel steps on the steel chain and slips, allowing Ryan Apollos to land in his feet.

Rick – Are you kidding me? Steel just had him ready for the Divine Cutter, but he slipped

Matt – Now Ryan can take advantage!

Ryan Apollos grabs Steel Angel and lifts him up and delivers the Silencer, driving Steel Angel’s face into the steel chair. Ryan Apollos stands up as Steel Angel lays on the ground while the referee counts.

Rick – You’ve got to be kidding me!

Matt – Silencer out of nowhere!

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Rick – Get up Steel!

-6-

Ryan Apollos stands on the turnbuckle as the referee continues to count.

-7-

-8-

Matt – He’s not getting up!

-9-

Steel Angel slowly begins to stand, but it’s too late as the referee reaches the ten count and calls for the bell.

-10-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Rick – WOW are you kidding me right now

Matt – Ryan Apollos just slayed Steel Angel!

Rick – If Steel hadn’t slipped on that chair, he’d have won the match!

Matt – But he did slip, and he lost. Ryan Apollos is the winner!

The referee grabs the hand of Ryan Apollos and raises it to the sky. The fans aren’t quite sure how to react, as Ryan Apollos celebrates. Steel Angel slowly gets to his feet, not believing what just happened. The show fades to commercial with Steel Angel slowly walking up the ramp shaking his head, and Ryan Apollos celebrating in the ring.

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Bloody Sunday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday II   Bloody Sunday II I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:30 pm

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a fatal four way, and it is for the IWF New Blood Championship! Introducing first…

Nikki Banks’ music hits as she comes out from behind the curtain. Red and green smoke fills the arena Nikki stands at the top, a big smirk along her red glossy lips. Nikki shakes her hips as she struts down the ramp before reaching the ring. She gives a little wink before entering the ring and striking a few poses.

Heather Thompson – From Cabo, San Lucas, weighing one hundred twenty two pounds, the Latina Queen Nikki Banks!

Rick – Nikki is probably the underdog in this match, but she’s not one to be taken lightly.

Matt – Agreed, she can really wrestle! And look hot…

'Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman begins to play over the PA system of the arena as the room is filled with hot pink and lime green lights. Kadri Ilves appears backstage smiling and waving to the fans. She stops at the top of the ramp and sticks her left leg out to the side and raises her arms above her head while sticking her pointer fingers up in the air. She then lowers her arms to her side and twirls around with her leg still stuck out to the side. She smiles as she makes her way down the ramp. She heads to the one side and slaps the hands of a few fans and then goes to the other side and does the same. When she reaches the end, she heads off to the left side and high fives a few fans before hopping up onto the ring apron, leaving her right leg hanging down. She then brings it up and goes into the splits before using the ropes to pull herself up. She steps into the ring through the top and middle ropes. She heads to the nearest turnbuckle and hops onto the middle one, raising her hands to her sides and having her thumbs, pointer fingers and pinkies sticking out. She then hops down and goes to the turnbuckle on the opposite side and repeats this. She then hops down and goes back to the center of the ring and repeats the pose from the stage. When she is finished, she heads to the turnbuckle to await the beginning of her match.

Heather Thompson – From Tallinn Estonia, weighing one hundred twenty one pounds, Kadri Ilves!

Rick – Kadri is my pick to win this match

Matt – You really think she can beat the Bad Bitches?

Rick – It won’t be easy, but I think she can do it

Piece of Me by Brittney Spears blasts on the P.A System as Karly Zedic walks out to the ring with her hands raised. She ignores the fans that try to touch her and calmly makes her way down the ramp, looking straight ahead. She slides into the ring and begins to pose a bit for the cameras before brushing her hair to the side and warming up

Heather Thompson – And the final challenger, from New York City, New York, weighing one hundred twenty pounds, Karly Zedic!

Rick – It’ll be interesting to see if Karly and Anna team up

Matt - Of course they will! They’re the Bad Bitches!

We Found Love begins to play as Anna Stone bounces out from backstage, New Blood Championship belt around her waist. She laughs as some of the crowd boos, some cheer. She holds her title belt in the air, before slinging it around her shoulder. She makes her way down to the ring, not bothering to stop and trade pleasantries with any of the fans. She seductively slides into the ring and poses on a turnbuckle with her title. She smirks at the crowd before walking back to her corner and handing the referee her title belt.

Heather Thompson – And finally, from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred twenty one pounds, she is the IWF New Blood Champion, Anna Stone!

Rick – She’s riding an impressive six-match win streak, but can she keep it going tonight?

Matt – I think she can. She’s the best female wrestler the IWF has seen to this day!

The referee makes sure all of the women are in their corners, before calling for the bell.

Bloody Sunday II Match
New Blood Championship
Anna Stone [vs] Karly Zedic [vs] Kadri Ilves [vs] Nikki Banks

[Ding Ding Ding]

The four women circle each other, staring each other down. Anna Stone and Karly Zedic get close together, as Nikki Banks and Kadri Ilves stand side by side. The four women stare at each other from across the ring. Suddenly, they all charge at each other.

Rick – Here we go, look at the ladies go!

Matt – They’ve teamed up into teams of two, lets see how that’s going to work for them

Kadri Ilves and Karly Zedic begins trading punches as Nikki Banks and Anna Stone do the same. Kadri Ilves begins to deliver knees to the gut of Karly Zedic. Kadri Ilves grabs Karly Zedic and whips her across the ring. Karly Zedic bounces off of the ropes and is dropped by a clothesline from Kadri Ilves.

Rick – Karly Zedic getting beat up by Kadri Ilves early on, I told you she was one to watch out for

Matt – But look at Anna take it to Nikki!

Anna Stone grabs Nikki Banks in a clinch and begins to deliver knees to her face. Nikki Banks blocks the knees, and pushes Anna Stone away. The two women tie up again, and Anna Stone pushes Nikki Banks into the corner. Anna Stone rears back her arms and smacks Nikki Banks right across her chest. Anna Stone smacks her again and again as Nikki Banks tries to fight out of it.

Rick – Ouch, I imagine that would hurt

Matt – Her poor boobies Sad

Kadri Ilves grabs Karly Zedic and gets double underhooks, before lifting her up in the air and bringing Karly Zedic crashing down with a facebuster. Kadri Ilves quickly drops down and pins Karly Zedic.

Rick – Kadri calls that the Kerri Vittu! What a move so early on

-1-

Anna Stone sees Kadri Ilves pinning Karly Zedic, and runs over towards them.

-2-

Anna Stone dives and knocks Kardi Ilves off of Karly Zedic, who rolls out of the ring and onto the floor.

Matt – Anna break up the pin, but there goes Karly! Now she’s all alone against Kadri and Nikki

Anna Stone stands up as she looks over at Kadri Ilves and Nikki Banks, who smile at her. Anna Stone looks at both of them, before running and tackling Kadri Ilves to the ground and beginning to punch her in the face over and over. Kadri Ilves tries to fight out of it, but Anna Stone continues to punch her. Nikki Banks shoves Anna Stone off of Kadri Ilves

Rick – Anna’s trying to take on both women at once, but so far it’s not working out in her favour

Matt – Two is greater than one

Nikki Banks begins to punch Anna Stone as she covers up. Kadri Ilves brushes herself off and stands up, telling Nikki Banks to pick up Anna Stone. Nikki Banks does so, and both women hook Anna Stone’s head. They lift her up vertically together, and then drop her backwards with a double suplex. Anna Stone rolls around on the mat in pain, as both Kadri Ilves and Nikki Banks stand up.

Rick – What a double suplex by those two women, now that’s teamwork

Matt – Only one can win though, so how long can it last?

Kadri Ilves picks up Anna Stone and grabs her by the wrist. She whips Anna Stone into Nikki Banks, who jumps and dropkicks Anna Stone to the mat. Kadri Ilves runs and drops a leg across the face of Anna Stone

Rick – Leg drop by Kadri

Matt – Anna is getting decimated out here by these two women

Anna Stone slowly gets to her feet as Nikki Banks grabs her and whips her into the ropes. Anna Stone rebounds off of the ropes and ducks under a clothesline by Kadri Ilves. Anna Stone jumps and delivers a flying crossbody to Nikki Banks, knocking her down. Anna Stone jumps right back up and hits a spinning heel kick that knock Kadri Ilves down to the mat.

Rick – Anna Stone is building some momentum, she has both Kadri and Nikki down!

Matt – But how long can it last?

Anna Stone picks up Kadri Ilves and hooks her head. Before she can deliver a DDT, Nikki Banks jumps and dropkicks her in the back. Anna Stone lets go of Kadri Ilves, who grabs her head and delivers her own DDT to Anna Stone. Kadri Ilves drops down and hooks the leg of Anna Stone.

Rick – Not long

-1-

-2-

Nikki Banks shoves Kadri Ilves off of Anna Stone.

Matt – Uh oh

Kadri Ilves stands up and looks at Nikki Banks. The two begin arguing and shoving each other.

Rick – It was bound to happen; only one woman can win this match

Matt – Teamwork can only take you so far in a fatal four-way match

Kadri Ilves is pushed back by Nikki Banks, then runs forward and clotheslines Nikki Banks to the mat. She stands up and sees Karly Zedic climbing back into the ring. Kadri Ilves runs and dropkicks Karly Zedic off of the ring apron and back onto the floor.

Rick – Karly tried to get back into this match, but that didn’t last long

Matt – She looks timid, maybe she’s hurt but still came out to fight

Anna Stone runs behind Kadri Ilves and drops down and rolls her up. The referee counts as Kadri Ilves struggles to kick out

-1-

-2-

Kadri Ilves kicks out of Anna Stone’s rollup attempt.

Rick – Anna almost surprised Kadri with that rollup. That was a close one.

Matt – Yeah that would have been a crazy ending.

Anna Stone stands up and runs towards Nikki Banks, who is getting up. Anna Stone kicks her in the side of the leg. Anna Stone hooks Nikki Banks’ head in a DDT position, but Nikki Banks fights out of it. Nikki Banks runs and springboards off of the second rope towards Anna Stone, wraps her legs around the head of Anna Stone, and takes her down with a headscissors takedown.

Rick – What a highflying takedown by Nikki Banks, out of nowhere!

Matt – That was awesome to watch, this whole match has been awesome to watch

Rick – It really has, these women sure know how to wrestle.

Nikki Banks stands up, and is met with a running bulldog by Kadri Ilves. She stands up as Anna Stone is getting back to her feet. She walks over to Anna Stone and is met with a knee to the stomach. Anna Stone tries to elbow Kadri Ilves in the face, but she ducks and throws a right uppercut that connects with Anna Stone’s jaw. Anna Stone staggers backwards before running forward at Kadri Ilves, who drops down and delivers a split legged arm drag, taking Anna Stone down.

Rick – Nice arm drag by Kadri Ilves right there, Anna is getting nothing going in this match.

Matt – They’re not letting her. This is great work by the challengers here

Kadri Ilves stands up and runs to the corner. She climbs up the turnbuckle and looks down at Anna Stone, who is slowly getting to her feet. Kadri Ilves jumps off the top rope and looks to take Anna Stone down with a headscissors. But Anna Stone catches her on her shoulders and delivers a powerbomb to Kadri Ilves.

Rick – Wow, what a show of strength by Anna Stone right there!

Matt – She used to be a cheerleader in high school and university. She’s surprisingly strong

Anna Stone stands up and sees Nikki Banks running at her. Anna Stone vaults overtop of her, but turns around and is met with a flying heel kick by Nikki Banks.

Rick – Just when Anna gets some momentum going, Nikki Banks ruins it

Matt – Again, she’s getting no chance in this match. She takes out Nikki, Kadri is there to slow her down. She takes out Kadri, and Nikki is there!

Anna Stone stands up and is whipped into the corner by Nikki Banks. She stops and turns around towards Anna Stone. Nikki Banks jumps and performs a one legged monkey flip, launching Anna Stone across the ring onto her back. Anna Stone gets up as Nikki Banks moves and grabs the back of Anna Stone’s head.

Rick – Uh oh, Nikki is setting up for Like a Starr!

Nikki Banks tries to jump and deliver her finishing manoeuver, but Anna Stone pushes Nikki Banks off of her. Anna Stone kicks Nikki Banks in the gut, before running and bouncing off of the ropes. Anna Stone rebounds, jumps up, and delivers a perfect scissors kick to the back of Nikki Banks’ head.

Matt – But Anna counters with the BOOSH!

Anna Stone drops down and hooks the leg of Nikki Banks. The referee drops down to count.

-1-

-2-

Kadri Ilves dives and breaks up the pin.

Rick – So close, but Kadri’s there to break it up!

Anna Stone stands up and looks over angrily at Kadri Ilves. She smiles as Anna Stone charges at her. Kadri Ilves vaults over Anna Stone, who rebounds off of the ropes. On the rebound, Kadri Ilves delivers a bicycle kick to Anna Stone’s head, knocking her down.

Rick – Wow what a huge bicycle kick by Kadri!

Matt – That almost took Anna’s pretty little head off!

Kadri Ilves takes a few steps back as Anna Stone slowly gets up to her feet. Kadri Ilves runs and flips up onto Anna Stone’s shoulders, before spinning around and taking Anna Stone back down with a hurricanrana takedown that sends Anna Stone right onto the first rope.

Rick – Kadri is building momentum here, she’s really taking the fight to Anna Stone

Matt – It’s too bad Karly Zedic is hurt, maybe this would be more even if she wasn’t.

Kadri Ilves runs and bounces off of the ropes behind Anna Stone. Kadri Ilves runs and jumps, landing right across the back of Anna Stone. Kadri Ilves gets up as Anna Stone bounces off of the ropes and onto the mat.

Rick – These women were right though, they’re showing the world that they are some of the best out there

Matt – This is more exciting than most of the matches already on this show

Kadri Ilves waits for Anna Stone to stand up, and when she does, Kadri Ilves grabs her arms and twists Anna Stone up behind her back. Kadri Ilves drops and delivers a huge gory neckbreaker to Anna Stone, who drops to the mat holding the back of her neck.

Rick – Exclamation by Kadri! This could be over!

Matt – Noooo Anna get up!

Kadri Ilves stands up and looks at Anna Stone. Kadri Ilves turns around to look across the ring, and is immediately hit with a sitout facebuster by Nikki Banks.

Rick – Like a Starr by Nikki Banks!

Matt – Now she has a chance to win the title!

Nikki Banks drops and hooks the leg of Kadri Ilves.

-1-

-2-

Karly Zedic dives in and breaks up the pin.

Rick – But Karly saves the day!

Nikki Banks stands up as Karly Zedic looks at her. The two charge at each other and begin trading punches. Nikki Banks pushes Karly Zedic away from her and runs towards the ropes. She springboards off and jumps back towards Karly Zedic. Anna Stone reaches out and pulls Karly Zedic out of the way, as Nikki Banks lands a flying crossbody to the referee, who did not see her coming.

Rick – Oh man, the referee’s out

Matt – And I thought only men could knock the referee out

Rick – Don’t be sexist Matt

Nikki Banks looks over at the referee, who is barely moving around on the mat. She stands up and is met with and spinning back fist by Anna Stone.

Matt – Spinning back fist catches Nikki off guard!

Karly Zedic holds Nikki Banks as Anna Stone begins to backslap her chest repeatedly. Anna Stone stops after a moment, and suddenly sees Kadri Ilves behind her. Anna Stone moves out of the way, and Kadri Ilves big boots the face of Karly Zedic, knocking her out of the ring again.

Rick – Dang, there goes Karly again!

Matt – Something’s definitely wrong, she’s a way better wrestler than this.

Rick - It really does look like she's hurt

Kadri Ilves turns around and stares at Anna Stone. A new referee runs down from backstage and slides into the ring as the two women circle each other. They both tie up in the middle of the ring. Anna Stone ducks down and wraps her arms around the waist of Kadri Ilves. Anna Stone lifts her and german suplexes Kadri Ilves.

Rick – Another show of strength by Anna Stone, what a suplex!

Matt – And it looks like she’s going for another!

Anna Stone holds on and lifts Kadri Ilves back up, and delivers another german suplex. Anna Stone goes for one more, but Kadri Ilves blocks it, and instead reverses it into a swinging DDT.

Rick – That was a nice reversal by Kadri, now she’s in control

Matt – And again, Anna can barely get anything going before her momentum is ruined.

Kadri Ilves begins to stomp on Anna Stone, before dropping down and locking in a guillotine choke around the neck of Anna Stone

Rick – Guillotine choke locked in!

Matt – We could have a new champion!

Anna Stone desperately tries to escape the guillotine that Kadri Ilves has locked in. She desperately claws at the face and head of Kadri Ilves, but she can’t escape. Anna Stone slowly tries to make it to the ropes. Kadri Ilves tightens the hold, trying to make Anna Stone tap out before she can get to the ropes. Anna Stone reaches out, and just grabs the ropes.

Rick – Wow that was close!

Matt – One more second and I think Anna would have tapped

Kadri Ilves breaks the hold and stands up. She waits for Anna Stone to stand up, and kicks her in the gut. Kadri Ilves gets underhooks on Anna Stone, before jumping and delivering a facebuster to Anna Stone.

Rick – Kerri Vittu by Kadri yet again!

Matt – She’s going to win this right now!

Kadri Ilves goes to pin Anna Stone, but Nikki Banks runs and pulls Kadri Ilves off of Anna Stone, before pinning Anna Stone herself. Kadri Ilves pulls Nikki Banks off of Anna Stone.

Rick – Nikki almost stole the pin right from Kadri Ilves!

Matt – Ooooh, now they’re mad

The two women stand up and begin trading punches. Kadri Ilves ducks under a punch thrown by Nikki Banks, and lifts her up and delivers a big side slam to Nikki Banks.

Rick – Wow, there was some impressive strength shown by Kadri!

Matt - She’s learning a lot from James Shark I would bet

Nikki Banks stands up and is dropkicked by Kadri Ilves. Karly Zedic runs into the ring and smacks Kadri Ilves in the back of the head. Nikki Banks turns around and is lifted up in double chickenwings, before dropping her face first to the mat with a wheelbarrow facebuster.

Rick – Anna just blasted Nikki with the Anna-licious!

At the same time, Kadri Ilves grabs underhooks on Karly Zedic, and delivers a huge jumping facebuster.

Matt – But Kadri just hit another Kerri Vittu to Karly Zedic!

Both Anna Stone and Kadri Ilves drop down and cover Nikki Banks and Karly Zedic respectively. The referee drops down and counts the pin of Kadri Ilves, but the referee who had been knocked out earlier counts the pin of Anna Stone

-1-1-

-2-2-

Rick – Wait what?

-3-3-

Both referee’s hands hit the mat at the same time, and they both call for the bell.

Matt – Anna won!

Rick – No Kadri won!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both referee’s stand up and begin arguing. They each point to both women, who look confused as they stare at each other and then back at the referee.

Heather Thompson – Ummmm, ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Anna Stone! No…Kadri Ilves! Ummmm…I don’t know…

Rick – What just happened?

Matt – Both refs counted at the exact same time!

Rick – So who’s the winner?

Matt – How should I know?

Anna Stone and Kadri Ilves stand up and begin yelling at the referees, who argue with each other about who won. Anna Stone throws her hair back in frustration and slides out of the ring, grabbing her title and walking up the ramp. Kadri Ilves sees this and runs after Anna Stone, and they both vanish backstage as the show fades out to a video package.
The girl's voice from the past two weeks is heardsinging softly. Her voice remains innocent, calm...

"Now Fatherland, Fatherland, show us the sign your children have waited to see..."

The familiar screams and screeching is heard. A man's roar is heard through the chaos, though it's impossible to tell whose it is. A vision of static, to a bear trap snapping shut on human skin, crushing someone's ankle. A man's scream. Doctors operating. A man hunched over a desk, his back turned to the camera.

"...The morning will come when the world is mine..."

A silhouette is seen of a man, dangling by chains, his arms outstretched in a Christ-like pose. Chains rattle. Static, then a man screaming. The man hunched over the desk. An explosion. Gunfire. A woman crying. Screams. Static.

"Tomorrow belongs..."

Static. Screams. Children screaming. A baby crying. More gunfire. Voices, yelling indistinctly. Then, as quickly as it begins, all goes quiet, leaving only the girl's voice.

"...to me."

The show returns from the video package with Anna Stone and Kadri Ilves backstage in Brandon Macdonald’s office area. Brandon Macdonald is on the phone, as Kadri and Anna argue with each other. Brandon hangs up the phone.

Brandon Macdonald
Okay, well that was the Board of Directors, and they all saw your match, so don’t worry.

Anna Stone
Then they all saw me pin Nikki and retain!

Kadri Ilves
No, they saw me pin Karly and win the championship!

Both women turn to each other and begin to argue with each other again.

Brandon Macdonald
Ladies, ladies, calm down. The board of directors and I agreed on a decision, and it’s what we’re sticking with, no matter what you say.

Anna Stone
Well what is it?

Kadri Ilves
Yeah, what?

Brandon Macdonald
Since after reviewing the video, it’s clear that both referees’ hands hit the mat at the same time. And both were technically the referees in this match. So both of you are declared the winner.

Kadri Ilves
So who’s champion?

Brandon Macdonald
Because you were both the winners, and Anna was champion before the match, she will continue to hold the New Blood Championship.

Anna Stone
Hah! Told ya!

Brandon Macdonald
BUT! Because Kadri also won the match but can’t be champion, she gets something almost as good.

Kadri Ilves
And that is?

Brandon Macdonald
A singes match for the New Blood Championship at Isolation

The two women turn and stare at each other. It’s clear that Kadri is not happy that she only gets a singles match, rather than the championship.

Brandon Macdonald
That way, there will be no more confusing ties. This is what the Board and I decided. And that’s what’s going to happen

The two women continue to stare, as the camera fades back to the ring.

Rick – I guess they’re both the winners then

Matt – I’m still confused. But at least we get to see these two fight one on one at one of the biggest PPVs of the year, Isolation!

Rick – Indeed we do! And guess what. We still have the main event to go!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall, and it is for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first…the challenger…

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black sleeveless hooded robe with the hood pulled up. On the back of the robe is “The Punisher” logo. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around and reaches up and takes down his hood, revealing the slightly smirking face of Corey Casey

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

Heather Thompson – From Boston Massachusetts, weighing two hundred fifty pounds, Corey Casey!

Rick – Corey’s saved the title from Shark a few weeks ago, now he gets a chance to win it from him cleanly

Matt – And don’t forget last week, when Steel was about to cash it in, but Brandon stopped him

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle and stares across the ring. He smirks as he waits for James Shark to enter.

Insanity at it's finest. Fire starter, riot maker,
moon stricken, animal need, bad seed, untameable beast

Everybody around me always think they know what's
going on inside my mind, they think I'm Mr. Nice Guy all the time.
How they say on Diary? You think you know, but you have no idea.

James Shark walks out of the curtains nodding his head. He stands in the center and begins to flex and spot out girls from the crowd, eyeing and winking at them in pure confidence

Welcome Yo Ho, Get Filthy
Must make mo dough

I will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast
James Shark walks a few steps down the ramp but again stops, this time to pose for the cameras flashing
off his confident smile.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Brooklyn New York, weighing two hundred ten pounds, he is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion, James Shark!

Rick – I’m excited for this match, let’s see what Shark’s got

Matt – If he can defend here against Corey Casey, he’ll represent IWF in the IWF vs WEW Champion match next week!

I can smell your woman's rosy punani
on the dance floor all the way in VIP
I'm a wrestler, I can molest her,
and she will leave with me because of my stature.
Now, everybody move, everybody bounce.
Whoever the Nina choose, we about to pounce.

(work it out)

James Shark stops and continues to walk down the ramp, he makes it to the front of the ring, he walks around
it eyeing the reff giving him a dirty look.

With the 151 and a bottle of calm?
helpfully let me hit this model in the grado.?
I like all woman, tall woman, and small woman.
Ya gotta let Shark knees tease your shakra.?
Species release freaks, please the monster.
Petite beast, feast, these G’s will rock ya.
Handcuff a busta don’t trust a
Round these hustlers homie don’t be a sucker.
When your lover say tecca Nina's a brother,
she tryin to say that she left you for anotha.

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

James Shark gets to where the announce table is and begins to talk shit to the announce crew before making his way
over to the stairs and climbing up towards the ring.

I'm about to get that money like a robbery,
Now I got it all my enemies wanna clobber me.
Squallery harder we need dollars comradely
the hotter the scholar be, the larger the lottery.
Need ten, twins, gotta succeed spend G's, Ben Franks
We cram G’s in bank, breathe said we win thanks
Hungry like the wolf indeed, but I give
money to my crooks in need, I live
In Sherman Oaks but from Kansas City,
I miss home, Cali is Business but man it's pretty.
I ain't lying y'all, Monster for money for mine y'all
if I wasn't getting money, I'd do time dog.
You'd never see the Shark fall,
big house, wood floors,
maid cleaning the bitches with pine-sol
James Shark gets into the ring and continues to eye down the reff, he bumbs into him hard almost causing the reff to stumble over, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and again begins to eye the ladies in the crowd

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

Friend, this industry is no kin to me,
behold the flow of the century.
But they scared of me
wrestlers they don't compare to me.
Fair to be said that he dares to be sincerely a rarity.
Check the sound scan, look around man.
Wake up look at you Jacob, you in killer clown land.
Face paint and jugalettes with bubble butts
And we rock it twisted diddy women in the button ups.
Hands down we rock harder than kiss,
but rap me Kutt and Krizz.
Can I get two stomps and a clap in this bitch
Nina shot to the top 'cause the plots to get rich.
Tell ya executives,
I'm next for this
Success it is.
Yet the best for Shark, this ain't
Baptist Pentecostal or Methodist..
This is the beast baby.
Out, I mean exodus.

James Shark jumps off the turnbuckle and begins to say some words to the reff, almost threatning him before going
over to the turnbuckle across from him as the music fades away

Rick – This is going to happen!

The referee calls for the bell.

Bloody Sunday II Mainevent
IWF World Heavyweight Championship
James Shark [vs] Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Corey Casey moves towards James Shark, who backpedals away from him. Corey Casey stops and stares at James Shark, who doesn’t move forward. Instead, he stays away, waiting for Corey Casey to move towards him.

Rick – What is Shark doing?

Matt – I don’t know, this isn’t like Shark at all

Corey Casey shrugs his shoulders and moves towards James Shark, who backs up. Corey Casey moves close to James Shark, who delivers a counter right hook to the jaw of Corey Casey. James Shark doesn’t jump on it, and instead waits for Corey Casey to recover and move back towards him. When he does, James Shark lands a leg kick and a left uppercut, while continuing to back up.

Rick – Usually Shark comes out swinging for the fences, but tonight it looks like he’s taking it cautiously.

Matt – Yeah I’ve never seen Shark back away from someone like this

Corey Casey tries to move in towards James Shark yet again, and James Shark once again delivers a big counter punch that staggers Corey Casey. But again James Shark doesn’t press forward.

Rick – Well it’s sort of working

Matt – Its frustrating Corey Casey, that’s for sure

Corey Casey eventually recovers and looks at James Shark angrily. Corey Casey drops his shoulder and charges at James Shark, eating a left jab but just trucking right through it and landing a clothesline on James Shark that takes him down to the mat. Corey Casey gets down on one knee and begins to drop fist after fist to the face of James Shark.

Rick – Now Corey is angry, and he’s unleashing on James Shark

Matt – You can only backpedal from Corey Casey for so long

Corey Casey stands up and lifts James Shark to his feet. Corey Casey grabs the throat of James Shark and pushes him back into the corner, still holding the throat of James Shark. Corey Casey begins to land punch after punch to the face of James Shark, as the crowd counts each punch

Rick – Corey Casey is punching the lights out of James Shark

“One” “Two” “Three” “Four” “Five” “Six” “Seven”

Before the eighth punch can land, James Shark pushes Corey Casey away from him. Instead of charging forward, James Shark stands at the ropes, waiting for Corey Casey to come to him. Corey Casey runs at James Shark, who uses Corey Casey’s momentum to drop him with a spinebuster. Corey Casey gets back to his feet and runs at James Shark again, who takes Corey Casey down with a big boot.

Rick – Shark again waits for Corey to come to him, and drops him twice!

Matt – Whatever strategy that Shark is using, its working thus far

Corey Casey stands up and begins slowly circling James Shark. Corey Casey runs at James Shark, but stops just as James Shark throws a counter punch. It misses Corey Casey, who then moves in and knees James Shark in the gut. Corey Casey grabs the waist of James Shark, lifting him up and dropping him with a gutwrench powerbomb.

Rick – Corey just overpowers Shark with that gutwrench powerbomb

Matt – This is a pretty even match so far, I’m excited

Corey Casey begins to methodically stomp on the arms, legs and head of James Shark. Corey Casey takes a few steps back, before running and jumping, dropping a knee onto the face of James Shark.

Rick – What a knee dropped by Corey!

Matt – Shark needs to figure out something right now

Corey Casey grabs James Shark and lifts him up in the air with a military press. Corey Casey takes a few steps and drops James Shark behind him. James Shark falls chest first onto the mat, and rolls around in pain. Corey Casey moves over to grab James Shark, who knocking him backwards with a heavy upkick.

Rick – What an upkick by Shark

Matt – Yeah that staggered Corey, that’s for sure

Corey Casey stumbles backwards as James Shark gets to his feet. Corey Casey runs towards James Shark, who drops down and pulls the top rope down with him. Corey Casey flies over the top rope and falls to the outside of the ring. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

James Shark slides out of the ring and begins to stomp on the body of Corey Casey. James Shark waits for Corey Casey to stand up. James Shark grabs the head of Corey Casey and hooks it, before delivering a DDT, driving Corey Casey’s head into the floor.

Rick – What a DDT, right onto the floor!

-4-

-5-

James Shark rolls onto the back of Corey Casey, hooking both his legs and begins to lock in a rear naked choke to Corey Casey. James Shark locks it in, as Corey Casey begins to stand up.

Matt – Uh oh, Shark better let go of that choke, Corey’s got bad intentions in mind.

-6-

-7-

Corey Casey takes a few steps, and then runs backwards, driving the spine of James Shark into the ring apron. James Shark releases the hold as Corey Casey slides into the ring, then back out, causing the referee to restart the count. Corey Casey picks up James Shark and grabs him by the arm. Corey Casey goes to whip James Shark into the steel steps.

Rick – Uh oh, this could be bad for James; he’s headed right for those steps.

Matt – He needs to reverse this now

James Shark counters and again drops Corey Casey with a DDT. James Shark slides back into the ring as Corey Casey slowly stirs outside of the ring.

Rick – And reverse it he did

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Corey Casey gets to his feet and slides back into the ring as the referee reaches a count of eight. James Shark runs and drive by kicks Corey Casey in the head. Corey Casey falls back to the mat as James Shark drops down to pin him.

Rick – That was close, but what a kick by James Shark

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey easily powers out.

Matt – It’ll take way more than that to keep Corey down.

James Shark stands up and waits for Corey Casey to stand, cocking his right fist back. Corey Casey stands up, but ducks underneath the punch of James Shark. Corey Casey grabs James Shark around the waist, and slams him backwards with a sidewalk slam. Corey Casey stands up and moves to the corner, waiting for James Shark to stand up.

Rick – Corey is just waiting for Shark

Matt – I think he’s setting up for the…

As James Shark stands up, Corey Casey runs at him. James Shark drops down as Corey Casey jumps over him. As James Shark stands up, Corey Casey rebounds off of the ropes and spears James Shark.

Rick – Antichrist Impact!

Corey Casey rolls over and pins James Shark.

-1-

-2-

James Shark gets his shoulder up.

Matt – Kick out! This match continues!

Corey Casey stands up and stomps on the chest of James Shark. He picks James Shark up by the head and wraps his hand around the throat of James Shark once again. James Shark kicks Corey Casey in the stomach and pushes him backwards. Corey Casey moves back towards James Shark and is met with a left counter jab.

Rick – Shark is continuing his counter punching strategy

Matt – Yeah, and it’s working

Every time Corey Casey moves towards James Shark, he is hit with some sort of counterpunch. Corey Casey, clearly getting frustrated, runs at James Shark and clotheslines him down to the mat. Corey Casey picks James Shark up and whips him towards the ropes. Corey Casey doesn’t let go of James Shark’s arm though, and instead pulls him back into a massive clothesline.

Rick – Not anymore. Corey Casey clotheslining the head off of James Shark

Matt – Yeah he’s just overpowering the smaller James Shark here now

Corey Casey drops down and tries to move towards James Shark, who catches Corey Casey off guard and locks in a triangle choke from his back. Corey Casey desperately tries to escape the hold, as James Shark keeps the hold on tight.

Rick – Uh oh, Corey’s aggression led to a triangle choke by Shark!

Matt – What a move, now Corey is trapped!

Corey Casey slowly gets to his feet, holding onto James Shark. Corey Casey lifts James Shark up to powerbomb him, but James Shark releases the triangle choke and lands on his feet. Corey Casey grabs onto the waist of James Shark and spins around behind him. Corey Casey lifts James Shark up in the air, and brings him back down with gutwrench suplex.

Rick – Again Corey overpowers him!

Matt – Shark needs to change up his strategy, it’s not quite working

Corey Casey stands up and waits for James Shark to get back to his feet. When he does, Corey Casey charges him. James Shark tries to counterpunch, but Corey Casey manages to kick James Shark in the stomach, and lift him up in a vertical suplex position. Corey Casey moves to the middle of the ring, before dropping James Shark with a Purifier.

Rick – PURIFIER!

Corey Casey rolls down and hook a leg of James Shark.

-1-

-2-

-3-

James Shark somehow kicks out

Matt – Wow he kicked out!

Corey Casey stands up and stares at the referee. The referee holds up two fingers, indicating James Shark kicked out before he reached the three count. Corey Casey continues to argue with the referee, who holds his ground. Corey Casey eventually turns around, and is met with a right hook to the jaw by James Shark, crumpling him to the mat.

Rick – SWAG OUT!

James Shark hooks the leg of Corey Casey as the referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Matt – Another kick out!

James Shark rolls off of Corey Casey and shakes his head. He smashes his fists into the mat and stands up, motioning for Corey Casey to stand up. As Corey Casey slowly gets to his feet, James Shark moves towards him and begins to throw punch after punch to Corey Casey’s head and body.

Rick – There goes the counter fight strategy!

Matt – James Shark is swinging for the fences now, he’s trying to knock Corey’s block off!

Corey Casey begins to counter, and the two men trade blows in the middle of the ring. James Shark dodges a right hook by Corey Casey and throws a left uppercut of his own. Corey Casey eats the uppercut, and then connects with a left hook. James Shark kicks Corey Casey in the leg before hitting a right superman punch that sends Corey Casey backwards into the ropes.

Rick – Shark is getting control in this match!

Matt – Look at those punches

Rick – Punches in bunches!

James Shark runs and rebounds off of the ropes and jumps into a shoulder block to Corey Casey. It stumbles Corey Casey, but doesn’t knock him down. James Shark runs and rebounds again, and again delivers a shoulder block, this time taking Corey Casey down to the ground.

Rick – Two shoulder blocks and Corey is on the ground

Matt – Shark looks like the Shark that we all know and love!

James Shark follows Corey Casey down to the ground, and mounts him. James Shark begins to rain hammerfist upon hammerfist to the face of Corey Casey, who desperately tries to escape.

Rick – Look at Shark rain down these fists!

Matt – This is awesome!

Corey Casey leaves an arm free, and James Shark grabs it and spins into an armbar. He cranks on the hold as Corey Casey rolls over with it, relieving some of the pressure of the hold. Corey Casey rolls over and grabs onto the bottom ropes, and the referee forces James Shark to release the hold.

Rick – Corey escapes the hold, but this is far from over

Matt – He better make sure that Shark can’t keep this pace up

James Shark gets to his feet and stomps on the body of Corey Casey. James Shark continues to stomp, as Corey Casey reaches up and grabs James Shark’s leg. Corey Casey spins and trips James Shark down to the mat. Now it’s Corey Casey’s turn to mount James Shark and delivers his own punches. James Shark eventually throws Corey Casey off of him, and both men lie in the ring, trying to catch their breath.

Rick – These two men have been doing battle in that ring, they’re leaving it all out there

Matt – And they’re doing it for our enjoyment!

Both men stand up and run at each other, hitting a double clothesline that sends both men back to the mat. Again both men slowly get to their feet.

Rick – This is great!

James Shark runs and throws a huge right hook to the jaw of Corey Casey, who ducks under it.

Matt – Shark misses the Swag Out!

Corey Casey lifts James Shark up into a vertical suplex position. As he begins to drop James Shark for the slamming part of the move, James Shark escapes out over the back of Corey Casey.

Rick – Wow, Corey reversed into a Purifier, but Shark escaped!

Corey Casey turns around, and sees James Shark running and jumping at him, trying to deliver a flying knee. Corey Casey moves out of the way at the very last moment.

Matt – And Corey just manages to dodge the Swagaholic!

James Shark turns around and sees Corey Casey throw a superkick towards his jaw. James Shark ducks under the superkick.

Rick – Are you kidding me! Casey Shuffle is dodged by Shark!

Corey Casey spins around, and it met with a massive right hook to the jaw by James Shark. Corey Casey collapses to the mat as James Shark falls down and just gets an arm across the chest of Corey Casey, as the referee counts the pin

Matt – But that Swag Out was not dodged!

Rick – Corey just got knocked the fuck out!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Rick – It’s over!

Matt – Shark retains!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, and STILL IWF World Heavyweight Champion, James Shark!

James Shark is slowly helped to his feet by the referee, who hands James Shark his title belt and raises his arm to the sky. Confetti falls from the Eiffel Tower above them, as James Shark climbs onto the turnbuckle, holding his title in the air.

Rick – Wow, what a match

Matt – That was awesome. Shark is taking on the WEW Champion next week!

Corey Casey slowly comes to and stands to his feet. He looks over at James Shark, who is celebrating in the corner. James Shark turns around and hops down, staring at Corey Casey.

Rick – A show of respect by Corey Casey, he knows Shark deserved to win that match

Matt – That was a great ending to an amazing pay-per-view!

Rick – And next week, it’s IWF vs WEW week!

Matt – I’m so excited! IWF is going to kick their ass!

Rick – Don’t miss it folks! Goodnight from Matt and I tonight!

Corey Casey smirks and begins to slowly applaud James Shark. Corey Casey then turns and exits the ring, walking up the entrance ramp as James Shark continues to celebrate. The PPV fades to black with James Shark holding his IWF Championship to the sky.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Sunday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday II   Bloody Sunday II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday II
Page 1 of 1