Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Sunday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Apologies for the late show. I know we usually have the three parts posted one after the other...but one of us was super motivated, and got his done very quickly. The next was super tired, and didn't get it done until earlier today. And I had 4 classes to attend today (2 of which I skipped to get the show done Facepalm If I go into a coma, I hate each and every one of you.)

Jokes Razz

Anyway...Bloody Sunday is behind us. We broke the RP Record...feedback much appreciated.

Onward to our first Major PPV! Isolation is supposed to be one of our "Big 4" so we're going to try and make this one count.

Enjoy the show, and leave some feedback. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:29 pm

A huge bubble bursted (in my say) All the Brits (except Brandon) Lost to the Irish. And you know what i say to that? *Pulls up a shotgun* THIS MEANS WAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

*Corey Casey pulls out his torch and pitchfork*

IT'S TIME TO GET US SOME LADDIES!

Woah...sorry about that...LIBBEH got me all fired up there...

Good work by my astounding two counter-parts Misters Matthews and Macdonald. Chuckles, excellent job writing out the Dueling Thieves match. It was a one of a kind match and you performed quite admirably! So uh...you know...DON'T GO INTO A FUCKING COMA! GET TO FUCKING CLASS AND GET YOU SOME EDUMACATION SON!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Epic Show
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:15 pm

I just realized that I never posted feedback before.

Well, I'm sorry we couldn't get the show up in 24 hours, I was at my cottage all weekend, then immediately came back and went on a date. So I was exhausted last night, and had to finish this morning. So I apologize for that. But I think it was still worth the wait.

Corey and Chuck did a great job with their matches, they werent easy to write. I'd just like to point out that I'm the only reason that the RHG don't completely and totally suck major dick. Because every other member decides to lose all the time. But we'll still beat the Irish Razz
Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 am

CHUCK YOU STOLE MY NACHO'CLOCK JOKE I DEMAND COMPENSATION IN THE FORM OF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Seriously though, it was a great show that would have been made better for me had Captain Doucheosaurus at the hostel not turned the internet off when I wasn't even halfway through RP number 2 Evil or Very Mad

One thing to suggest, I know it's a difficult thing to write, a battle royale, given that there's so many people involved in it, but there could probably have been a little bit more action in between eliminations. Like every single action seemed to result in an elim, there was no just random fighting in between or people getting nearly thrown out (except at the end) that you might see in a BR. Still a good match though.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 am

Yeah that was my fault RRL. I had never written a battle royal before and i didn't really know how to pace it and such like that. I figured that guys who no showed should be eliminated first and then so on and so forth. Thank you for the feedback and i will make it a point to include more action and such if/when i write more battle royals in the future!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 am

I immensly enjoyed the first PPV I was an integral part of. I am pleased with each and every result. Team Irish is gonna be an intresting angle and I can't wait to see how it grows as we go along. Having been a writer myself many mooms ago, I know how hard a PPV can be to put together and you guys killed it as usual!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: