Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Sunday

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Croke Park
Dublin, Ireland

The fans in the jam packed stadium all cheer loudly, causing an echo to rattle around the packed arena. On the pitch below, Celtic FC was playing another local team in an exhibition match. No one was thinking about the events of the day before, no one was thinking about how the IRA, led by Michael Collins, took out 14 British soldiers before noon. The fans were too wrapped up in the soccer game to know or care about the events. All that mattered was the game unfolding below.

“Connor O’Shannon with the ball in net…”

The camera zooms in to show Connor O’Shannon standing in the net wearing the Celtic FC jersey. He drops the ball and then punts it out of mid-air. The ball sails off of Connor’s foot and shoots high up into the sky

“Looks like Libby will challenge O’Toole for the ball…”

Irishman Sean Libby is seen trying to gain an advantage against a member of the other team. Libby brings the ball down and passes it to a familiar man to his left

“Libby passes to Chris Matthews…”

Chris Matthews jukes a random member of the other team. Chris then chips the ball up into the air

“Mathews playing the ball ahead to Van Rose”

Vince Van Rose brings the ball down and dribbles it to the offensive corner. VVR quickly plays the ball into the 18 yard box

“Van Rose WITH A BRILLIANT CROSS TO CASEY…”

Corey Casey dives through the 18 yard box and heads the ball into the net. The crowd explodes into loud cheers.

“CASEY SCORES OFF OF A BRILLIANT BIT OF TEAM WORK BY CELTIC FC! I…”

The loud cheering turns into screams of panic as gunshots and explosions rock the sold out soccer stadium. The players on the field pause, mid-celebration, as large tanks bearing the British flag roll out onto the soccer pitch. The players all look at each other and begin to try and turn and run…but they are stopped by a massive amount of British troops that come marching down the stairs. The British troops are being led by Duke Reginald Churchill. The players on the Celtic FC team slowly walk backwards until they are stopped at mid-field by a familiar voice

Lord Blackwing
Right there is good scum

Lord Blackwing emerges from one of the tanks. Sir Ian Blackwing suddenly emergeS from the other tank with his gun drawn.

Lord Blackwing
On your knees!

Corey Casey, Connor O’Shannon, Chris Matthews, Irishman Sean Libby and Vincent Van Rose are all forced down to their knees by Duke Reginald Churchill and his troops. Suddenly, another familiar voice suddenly booms out of the house PA system

Brandon Macdonald
BRING HIM IN

The camera pans over to show William Darlington and Tyson Rowle dragging a man out of the entrance to the pitch. The man is kicking and screaming at the top of his lungs, but he is incapable of putting up a good fight due to the chains wrapped tightly around him.

Lord Blackwing
Do hurry boys

William Darlington and Tyson Rowle drag the man to the center of the pitch and then force him to his knees, just in front of the members of the Celtic FC. The man slowly looks up and stares into the camera, with an insane smile on his face. Brandon’s voice suddenly booms out of the public address system again

Brandon Macdonald
Tim Patrick, Corey Casey, Connor O’Shannon, Irishman Sean Libby, Chris Matthews, and Vincent Van Rose…you have all been found guilty of high treason against the Royal Crown of England and sentenced to death by firing squad. Have you any last words?

Tim Patrick laughs crazily as Lord Blackwing, Tyson Rowle, Duke Reginald Churchill, William Darlington and Sir Ian all draw their rifles and stand behind each man.

Tim Patrick
Free Ireland!

The screen suddenly goes black as the sound of gunfire is heard. Slowly, the Bloody Sunday logo appears on the screen

Bloody Sunday BloodySunday

Fireworks explode up the entrance ramp and all along the stage. Two massive blood red tanks sit on either side of the stage and fireworks shoot out of their cannons. There is a massive blood red teardrop just above the center of the stage. The camera then turns and begins searching the signs in the crowd

“BBBBRRRAAAPPPP” “BLOODY SSSUUNNNDDAAAYYYY REEEMMMIXXXX” “Right Honorable Jackasses FTL!” “Sir Ian Blackwing should be deported!” “WHAT CAN CONNOR DO F’ER?!” “NO SELLING DEATH FTW!” “CC is a douche no matter what!”

The camera turns and shows Anna Macdonald and Chuck Matthews sitting behind the announce table

Anna- Welcome to the sold out Rogers Center here in beautiful Toronto, Ontario Canada! And can I just say that it feels DAMN GOOD TO BE HOME!

Chuck- Canada, or as I like to call it, America’s Hat!

Anna- Who beat the US in the gold medal game in their year’s winter Olympics?

Chuck- NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HOCKEY!

Anna- That’s what I thought! Anyways, we have a jam packed card here for you all tonight!

Chuck- We are going to start the night off with a massive 8 man battle royal that carries some big time implications for the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament

Anna- and then we have a seemingly mis-matched pairing between Connor O’Shannon and Sir Ian Blackwing. Connor will be defending the High Impact Title against Sir Ian…

Chuck- Who the hell comes up with these matches?! Not only that, it’s a tables match to boot! There is only one way Sir Ian is going to leave here tonight…and that’s on a stretcher!

Anna- Agreed…after that match though, we got another interesting pairing between Irishman Sean Libby and Tyson Rowle in a First Blood Match

Chuck- These two have some unfinished business from Battle Grounds last week and it would seem that the powers that be want to see these two men finish what they started!

Anna-And then we have a match that is sure to give our main event a run for it’s money…

Chuck- Death-Angel finally gets his match against James Shark for the Full Throttle Championship…but that match is a triple threat match!

Anna- Jason Hawk shocked the world last week when he revealed that he wasn’t dead! Jason Hawk then stormed the ring and attacked James Shark and Death-Angel! Rick Christian then announced this triple threat match as a way to continue to punish Death-Angel!

Chuck- In our co-main event, Tim Patrick is going to go to war against “England’s Favorite Son” William Darlington in a Falls Count Anywhere Match!

Chuck- Tim Patrick has been impressive lately and seems to be gathering an army to try and take on the Right Honorable Gentlemen. A win here would be huge for Tim Patrick and his groups’ morale

Anna- The main event though is sure to be one for the history books though! My husband, and future IWF Champion, Brandon Macdonald is going to take on that loud mouthed Destiny’s Child failure Corey Casey!

Chuck- Biased much?

Anna- Don’t you hate Corey Casey too?

Chuck- Yeah…but not as much as Brandon! That guy has no sense of humor…or personality…

Anna- Whatever, these two men will clash in a match that has never been seen! A Dueling Thieves Match!

Chuck- I’d tell you the rules…but I’m still working them out myself!

The camera zooms out and shows the ring, which is already filled with the 8 competitors for the Battle Royal match

Megan O’Day- The following match is an over the top rope Battle Royal! The order of elimination will determine the numerical rankings for the Battle for the Briefcase!

The looks at each competitor before sliding out of the ring and calling for the bell

Bloody Sunday Match
Vincent Van Rose [vs.] Chris Matthews [vs.] Keith Axel [vs.] Johnny Valentine [vs.] James Macdonald [vs.] Bryant Tanner [vs.] Chad Mason [vs.] Ruben Ricardo Leon

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Anna- Let’s go James!

Chuck- Let’s go Chris!

Everyone looks around the ring and runs at each other full force. Vince Van Rose immediately locks up with Keith Axel and the two beginning trading blows back and forth

Anna- We’ve got a lot of action going on in the ring and we’ll try to call it as best we can!

Chuck- We got VVR locking up with Keith Axel…

Vince Van Rose immediately hoists Keith Axel up on his shoulders and puts Keith in the powerslam position. Vincent Van Rose then runs and powerslams Keith Axel over the top rope

Anna- Wow!

Chuck- Southern Sledgehammer over the top rope!

Megan O’Day- Keith Axel has been eliminated

Keith Axel lands roughly on the outside and has to be helped up by some of the refs ringside

Chuck- Thanks for playing Keith!

Anna- Better luck next time

Meanwhile, James Macdonald locks up with Chad Mason and immediately James Macdonald overpowers Chad Mason. James Macdonald pushes Chad Mason to the ropes until Chad Mason’s back is against the ropes

Anna- James Macdonald is showing that football background here against “The Lethal Imperative”

Chuck- He is simply dominating Chad…by the way…”Lethal Imperative” is way too cool of a nickname for someone like Chad

James Macdonald takes a step back away from Chad. Chad tries to push himself off the ropes but, before he can, James Macdonald connects a diving shoulder block that launches Chad Mason over the top rope

Anna- There goes Chad!

Chuck- Good!

Megan O’Day- Chad Mason has been eliminated

Bryant Tanner and Johnny Valentine are shown exchanging blows in the corner. Bryant Tanner connects a vicious right hand that sends Johnny Valentine crashing down to the mat

Anna- Bryant Tanner showing his wrestling prowess here against Johnny Valentine

Chuck- Hey Bryant!

Chuck climbs to his feet and takes off his headset

:Chuck:

Bryant Tanner turns and sees Chuck flipping him off. Bryant slowly walks to the ropes and leans over, staring coldly at Chuck. Suddenly, Chris Matthews runs over and dumps Bryant Tanner over the tope rope

Anna- Chuck! What the hell was that!

Chuck smirks as he sits down and puts his headset back on

Chuck- Hey…if Bryant can’t keep his attention focused on the task at hand he doesn’t deserve to win this match

Megan O’Day- Bryant Tanner has been eliminated

Bryant Tanner slowly stands up and stares coldly at Chuck. Chuck kicks his feet up on the announce table and waves sarcastically at Bryant Tanner

Chuck- Bye Bye Bryant!

Chris Matthews looks down and sees Johnny Valentine slowly trying to pull himself up to his feet. Chris leans down and grabs Johnny Valentine. Chris looks over and nods at Vincent Van Rose.

Anna- Looks like Chris and Vincent Van Rose are planning something here

Chuck- Of course he’s planning something! He’s a Matthews! It’s in our blood!

Vincent Van Rose walks over to where Chris Matthews is holding Johnny Valentine. Chris pushes Johnny Valentine into Vincent Van Rose who drops Johnny with a vicious clothesline.

Anna- What a vicious clothesline!

Chuck- I don’t think the two southern boys are done yet!

Chris hops up on the top turnbuckle and sits facing the ring. Vincent Van Rose picks up Johnny Valentine and pushes Johnny Valentine into the corner turnbuckle back first. Chris then immediately locks in the Iron Cross.

Anna- Iron Cross locked in!

Chuck- Watch this Anna, it’s only going to get better!

Chris hoists Johnny Valentine off the mat, locking in the Iron Cross even tighter. Vincent Van Rose then walks over and leans down slightly. Chris dumps Johnny Valentine on top of Vincent Van Rose’s right shoulder. Vincent Van Rose then turns and slams Johnny Valentine out of the ring with a Southern Sledgehammer

Anna- Wow! Iron Cross into a Southern Sledgehammer for the elimination!

Chuck- What a BRILLIANT plan!

Ruben Ricardo Leon suddenly runs over and tries to connect a spinning wheel kick to Vincent Van Rose. Vincent Van Rose ducks the kick…but Ruben Ricardo Leon launches over Vincent Van Rose and connects with Chris Matthews. The force of the kick sends Chris Matthews toppling off of the top turnbuckle and out of the ring

Anna- Incoming!

Chuck- Shit! That wasn’t in the plan…

Megan O’Day- Chris Matthews has been eliminated

Anna- We’re down to just three here

Vincent Van Rose slowly stands up and backs into one of the far corners. James Macdonald stands in the corner opposite Vincent Van Rose while Ruben Ricardo Leon eyes both men from his spot in the lower left hand turnbuckle.

Anna- If history is any indicator, James Macdonald should have no trouble disposing of Ruben!

Chuck- Ruben and James have never faced each other!

Anna- Yeah but Ruben has a hard time beating Brandon Macdonald…why should he fair any better against James MACDONALD

Chuck- All these Macdonalds running around here makes me think you guys are going to start a farm….

Anna- What?

Chuck- EEEE III EEE III OOOOO

Brandon and Vincent Van Rose run and lock up in the middle of the ring. The two men begin exchanging thunderous lefts and rights. Suddenly, Ruben Ricardo Leon hops up to the top turnbuckle and launches himself off

Anna- Ruben is going to fly once more!

Chuck- Look out below!

Vincent Van Rose and James Macdonald turn their attention just in time to see Ruben Ricardo Leon flying through the air. Ruben manages to connect a cross body block that takes down both men.

Anna- What a move!

Chuck- Ruben managed to get the drop on both VVR and James “EEE II EEE III OOO” Macdonald

Anna- You’re an ass hole

Chuck- I know

Ruben jumps to his feet and slaps his chest a few times. He then leans down and picks up Vincent Van Rose. Ruben Ricardo Leon suddenly jumps up and, from the standing position, Ruben Ricardo Leon manages the land on Vincent Van Rose’s shoulders and connect a hurricaranna that sends Vincet Van Rose tumbling to the ropes.

Anna- Ruben is no slouch…I will admit that

Chuck- Ruben is definitely one of IWF’s top high fliers

Ruben looks at Vincent Van Rose, who is leaning between the second and third rope. Ruben holds his arm up and points to the sky as he turns and runs towards the opposite ropes

Anna- What’s Ruben doing?

Chuck- I think he’s going to try a 619?

Ruben bounces off the ropes and is about to turn and run full speed at Vincent Van Rose but James Macdonald intercepts Ruben and connects a vicious Gore!

Anna- BUCKEYE SMASH!

Chuck- See, you could scream that one no problem! Why can’t you scream KABLOOSKIE?!

Vincent Van Rose slowly stands up and turns around. James Macdonald kicks Vincent Van Rose in the stomach, causing Vincent Van Rose to double over. James Macdonald then grabs Vincent Van Rose and lifts Vincent up into the crucifix powerbomb position.

Anna- Oh shit…

Chuck- DUCK AND COVER!

James Macdonald launches Vincent Van Rose over the top rope with a crucifix powerbomb. Vincent Van Rose flies over the top rope and lands squarely on the announcer’s table, which explodes into a thousand pieces

Anna- I guess these tables aren’t as strong as the ones back in Bloody Sunday 1229630336

Chuck- WEAK TABLES FTL!

Megan O’Day- Vincent Van Rose has been eliminated

In the ring, Ruben Ricardo Leon slowly gets to his feet and immediately runs towards the ropes in an attempt to build up some steam. James Macdonald turns around just as Ruben Ricardo Leon launches himself at James Macdonald feet first. Ruben wraps his legs around James Macdonald’s head and shoulders and tries to snap off another hurricanrana

Anna- Ruben looking to catch James off guard

Chuck- I don’t give a shit about the action in the ring…WE NEED A NEW ANNOUNCE TABLE OUT HERE!

James and Ruben both fall over the top rope. Ruben manages to hang on to the top rope though and quickly pulls himself back into the ring

Anna- Ruben has just eliminated James Macdonald!

Chuck- I wouldn’t say that Anna!

Ruben crawls back into the ring and turns his back on James Macdonald. Ruben begins celebrating like he has just won the battle royal. Meanwhile, James Macdonald had managed to hold on to the top rope as well and manages to slowly pull himself back up into the ring

Anna- What strength and ring awareness from James Macdonald!

Chuck- James Macdonald managed to hold on by the skin of his teeth!

James Macdonald pulls himself back into the ring. Ruben has his back turned and is still celebrating like he has just won the match

Anna- Watch out Ruben…

Chuck- This is going to be every hurtyful

Ruben turns around and comes face to face with James Macdonald. James Macdonald reaches out and grabs Ruben Ricardo Leon by the throat. James Macdonald then lifts Ruben Ricardo Leon into the military press position and tosses Ruben Ricardo Leon over the top rope

Anna- And there goes the final competitor!

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Ruben Ricardo León has been eliminated. The winner of the 8man over the tope rope battle royal…JAMES MACDONALD!

James Macdonald drops to his knees and raises both his fists to the sky

Anna- YES! THE FIRST OF TWO MACDONALD VICTORIES HERE TONIGHT!

Chuck- You had better believe there will be some celebrating down on Ole Macdonald’s Farm tonight!

Anna- I still don’t get it

Chuck- CANADIAN NURSERY RHYMES FTL!

James Macdonald is seen celebrating in the ring as the shot cuts to the back

----------------------------------

Johnny Electric is seen standing in the back holding an IWF microphone. He smiles dashingly into the camera as he brings the mic up to his lips

Johnny Electric
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time…

Jason Hawk
I can handle it Johnny!

The screen suddenly zooms out to show Jason Hawk standing beside Johnny Electric. Jason Hawk is holding his own microphone and there is a big smile on his face

Jason Hawk
Ladies and gentlemen…Johnny Electric’s esteemed guest at this time is none other than the man who managed to no sell death…the man who managed to make the biggest impact in IWF history when he returned from beyond the grave to lay the beat down on Death-Angel and James Shark…JASON HAWK!

Johnny Electric rolls his eyes

Johnny Electric
Yes Jason, that was EXACTLY how I was going to introduce you

Jason Hawk shrugs

Jason Hawk
I guess great minds think alike!

Johnny Electric
Right…anyways…I was wondering, when you returned, why did you target James Shark along with Death-Angel?

Jason Hawk looks mockingly surprised

Jason Hawk
You’re not going to ask me how I no sold death? You’re not going to ask me how someone OTHER than Death-Angel managed to return from beyond the grave?

Johnny Electric sighs in exasperation

Johnny Electric
Alright Jason, how did you…

Jason Hawk holds his open hand up in front of Johnny Electric’s face, essentially silencing Johnny

Jason Hawk
Too late! You already asked a question! Now, the reason why I targeted good ole Sharky along with Death-Angel is quite simple really…I knew i wanted to become champion. So i picked the Full Throttle Championship

A quizzical look appears on Johnny Electric's face

Johnny Electric
That's it?

Jason Hawk smiles cleverly as he winks at the camera

Jason Hawk
That's it! And that brings me to tonight...tonight, i am going to pick up right where i left off. I am going to become a champion...the new Full Throttle Champion to be exact!

Jason Hawk turns and walks off. The shot pans back to Johnny Electric. Johnny is just about to speak when Jason suddenly appears and hip checks Johnny Electric out of the shot

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

--------------------------------------------

The shot pans back to show Chuck and Anna at the broadcast position. A new make-shift table has been set up in front of Chuck and Anna

Anna- What a cocky little shit Jason is

Chuck- I’m kind of glad to have IWF’s resident Birdman back

Anna- Yeah…until he starts annoying you

Chuck- True enough…I’m just glad that we FINALLY got a new table!

The shot switches to show Megan O’Day standing in the middle of the ring. Numerous tables are set up at ringside

Megan O’Day- The following match is a Tables Match for the High Impact Championship! A competitor is eliminated after being put through a table by his opponent. Introducing first…

“Sin with a Grin” by Shinedown blasts out of the house PA system

Megan O’Day- The challenger…from Royal Tunbridge Wells, England…weighing in at 230pounds…Sir Ian Blackwing!

Sir Ian Blackwing walks out from behind the curtain and is met by the boos from the crowd.

Anna- How the hell did Sir Ian Blackwing even manage to finagle this championship match?

Chuck- This guy is the most undeserving #1 contender in history…HE DOESN’T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE ONE ON ONE VICTORY YET!

Ian raises his arms and taunts the crowd. Sir Ian Blackwing walks down the ramp and ignores the boos. He walks up the stairs and enters the ring through the ropes. Ian climbs a turnbuckle and stares at the crowd for a while before smiling to the camera as he prepares to sin with a grin.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…

The lights dim down, the fans scream in anticipation. Suddenly guitar and drums are heard playing rapidly. Slowly it dies down as the lights die down with the melody. Suddenly there's a guitar riff along with a spacey melody play. Another guitar softly plays a melody, suddenly a voice distorted slowly becomes clear. The voice sings along to the melody...

I stand still out in the rain
and look up at a broken sky
every raindrop looks the same
they fall without pretending through the night
But water isn't always what you see
another surface lies beneath
Can you see this isn't really me?
no this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface...

A guitar erupts along with drums. Suddenly the guitar breaks into small solo. Connor slowly emerges from the stage. He smirks as the fans cheer. He has a black warm up jacket on with the Irish flag on the right side.

Megan O’Day- From Boston, Massachusetts…weighing in at 220pounds…he is the reigning and defending High Impact Champion…Connor O’Shannon!

I die...
I'm bleeding, I die...

He pounds his chest twice and throws up his arms. He marches down the ramp with a smirk on his face. The music continues to play hard as he makes his way to the ring.

And it hurries from my grasp
it runs between my fingers and my hands
it's like an echo from my past
a mere forgotten future in the sand
The water is the tide of night that comes
a shadow pulls me down beneath
Maybe this is who I used to be?
but this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface

Anna- Connor has been an absolute monster as of late

Chuck- I gotta admit, I didn’t think Connor still had it in him to dominate like he has been. There have been some chinks in the High Impact Champion’s armor though, we will see if Sir Ian Blackwing can do the unimaginable and defeat Connor here tonight

Connor pauses as he stands outside the ring and a sick smile spreads over his face as he looks at all the tables set up around at ringside. Connor reaches into his jacket and takes out a small black burlap sack.

Anna- What the hell is that?

Chuck- I find I’m happier not knowing

He looks around at the crowd, he leaps on the apron and turns his back to the ring. He raises his arms in the air and lets out a roar.

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
I, Die!

He gets into the ring and stands on the corner to his left as the music continues to play. He raises his arms slowly and looks around as the fans cheer. He drops his arms, he goes to the other side. He points at the crowd, he nods his head.

I, Die!
In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die

Connor takes his jacket off and throws it into the crowd. He takes the Celtic Cross from around his neck and hands it to the referee. He goes to his corner and rolls his neck...waiting for the bell to sound.

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And it drives me insane
I'm bleeding, I die
I, Die!
I, Die...

The ref looks at both men and then calls for the bell

Bloody Sunday Championship
High Impact Championship Match
Tables Match
Connor O’Shannon [vs.] Sir Ian Blackwing

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Connor O’Shannon sprints out of his corner and connects a a stiff Roundhouse Kick. Connor then follows up with rapid right and left hands. Connor then grabs Sir Ian Blackwing into a Muay Thai plum and lands heavy knees to Sir Ian Blackwing’s body and head. Sir Ian drops to the mat on all fours. Connor then drops back a step and lands stiff soccer kicks to Sir Ian Blackwing’s head. Connor then drops down and mounts Sir Ian Blackwing and grabs Sir Ian Blackwing around the neck and rains down right hammer fists.

Anna- GOOD NIGHT!

Chuck- Holy shit! Connor O’Shannon explodes out of the gate and connects the O Espírito Combo!

As Connor rains down heavy right hands, the ref looks on but doesn’t say a thing

Anna- Why isn’t the ref stopping this match?!

Chuck- You heard the rules…this match won’t end until someone goes through a table

Connor lands two more heavy right handed blows to Sir Ian’s face before slowly letting go of the choke. Connor throws his arms back and bellows loudly

Anna- Connor O’Shannon is a monster!

Chuck- And he’s only getting started!

Connor drops down and rolls out of the ring. He then grabs a table and tosses it into the ring, followed closely by a second table

Anna- Now what is Connor thinking?

Chuck- I don’t know…but he’s got two tables in the ring already…

Connor O’Shannon sets up the first table by the turnbuckle. Connor then grabs his black bag and holds it up to the crowd

Anna- I guess we’re going to find out what’s in that bag

Chuck- I bet you anything it’s not leprechaun’s gold…

Connor O’Shannon unties the bag and dumps the contents out onto the table

Anna- That’s…that’s thousands of shards of broken glass!

Chuck- And tacks! Don’t forget that there are hundreds of tacks in there as well!

Connor smirks as he throws the black bag aside and grabs the second table. Connor sets the second table up on top of the first table and then rolls out of the ring again.

Anna- Now what?!

Chuck- I bet Connor had a long talk with Corey Casey before this match

Anna- Why do you say that?

Chuck- Come on…who else do you know who could come up with something as sadistic as this?

Connor rummages around under the ring until he emerges…holding a gas can and a book of matches. The crowd immediately erupts into chants

“YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!”

Anna- I’m with them!

Chuck- Even I have to admit…this is getting to be a bit much…

Connor rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. He empties the contents of the gas can out onto the table and then strikes a match. Connor O’Shannon lights the whole book of matches on fire and then tosses them onto the second table, causing both tables to ignite into flames.

Anna- OH COME ON!

Chuck- Sir Ian Blackwing…thanks for playing…

Connor O’Shannon walks over and grabs Sir Ian Blackwing and drags him to the corner turnbuckle. Connor O’Shannon lifts Sir Ian Blackwing up into the piledriver position

Anna- Oh no…

Connor O’Shannon leaps off the top turnbuckle and drives Sir Ian Blackwing through both the table that is on fire and the table that is covered with tacks and bits of broken glass. Connor O’Shannon immediately rolls out of the wreckage which doesn’t stop burning as the bell sounds

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner and STILL High Impact Champion…Connor O’Shannon!

Connor O’Shannon walks over and grabs the High Impact Championship belt out of the time keeper’s hands as the crowd chants at him

“YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!”

Connor slowly backs up the ramp as fire and EMT personal rush past him to attend to Sir Ian Blackwing in the ring
Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

James Shark is in his locker room with Karly Zedic warming up for his match. After a short while the door knocks and James Shark walks over and opens it only to find his father and sister at the door. James nodded and signaled for Karly to leave as his sister and father entered the room.

Shark
So what yall wanted to say?

Father
Well I just want to let you know I did not leave yo-

Shark
Story the fuck up dog, I dont wanna hear none of that bullshit right now, Karly said yall needed some money and were in rough times. So yall needa tell me why I should hand you over dem benjamins.

Sister
Well can you let him explain?

Shark
You can story the fuck up too you lil bitch.

Sister
What is your problem?

Shark
I dont see yall for fuckin years and years and years, then yall show up to ma life storyin for money. So the fuck is yall problem?

Sister
Our fucking problem is that we're living on the fucking streets "little" bro.

Shark
The fuck you givin attitude to me for, bitch Ill knock you.

Father
James dont talk to your sister like that

Shark
Since when was she ma sister old man

Father
From the moment you were born you had a sister.

Shark
You weren't even there when I was born.

Father
James if you want me to explain I will but your telling me now is not the right time, I understand that because you have a match coming up soon but how are we suppose to tell you why we desereve this money if your not going to let us explain.

Shark
Ok you want the money?

Sister
Please.

James reached for his wallet but then pulled out the middle finger

James Shark
Fuck you, Fuck you and Fuck both yall.

James father and sister looked shocked.

James Shark
Yall have a nice life, dont let the door hit yall on the way out.

They left and James looked over at the Full Throttle Championship trying to focus on his match instead of his family. The camera cuts back to Anna and Chuck at ringside.

Anna - Well that was quite interesting

Chuck - Seems like Shark has a few family problems going on

Anna - Think that's going to distract him in the ring? You've wrestled Chuck, lets hear some insight

Chuck - Some people get distracted, some people don't. I guess we'll see what happens with Shark

Anna - Wow, enlightening Chuck. Anyways, we've got a match now

The lights go dark as small music plays with words that each word makes the lights go a bit green-

Music: All that is near us, We must know, Could disappear any day, Be careful, The main key to finding happiness, Lies nowhere else but in my soul

The stage blasts with pryo as a Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing to the crowd with a huge smile on his face he dances down the ring moving his body to each beat to his entrance song he jumps on to the side ramp high fiving fans and hugging a few to show his love for the fans he jumps at ring side raising his hand with the "You Rock!" sign he jumps over the top rope. Libby runs to the closest turnbuckle side and jumps onto the second rope when he does pyro fire spits out next to him as soon as the fire dies he proforms a moonsault off the turnbuckle throwing off his jacket turning towards the stage awaiting his opponent

Megan O'Day - Introducing first, from Dublin Ireland, the Irishman Sean Libby!

Not Afraid by Eminem begins to play over the loudspeakers. Tyson Rowle walks out from backstage, and begins to make his way to the ring. He climbs inside, and stands in his corner, while the referee makes sure both men stand in their corners.

Megan O'Day - And his opponent, from Sheffield England, Tyson Rowle!

Anna - Lets not forget, this match is a First Blood match

Chuck - That means that if you bleed, you lose!

Anna - Really Chuck? Really? You needed to clarify that?

Chuck - Yeah, there are some people who don't know. It's my job, okay?

Bloody Sunday Match
Sean Libby [vs] Tyson Rowle
First Blood

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Anna - And this first blood match is underway!

Chuck - Who's gonna bleed first? Not you, at least, I hope. As long as Brandon has been doing his job

Anna - Gross Chuck. Like, thirteen years ago.

Chuck - You were fifteen when you lost it?

Anna - Can we not talk about this please?

Tyson runs at Sean Libby, who ducks out of the way. Libby bounces off the turnbuckle, and hits a huge crossbody, taking Tyson to the ground. Libby stands up.

Anna - Libby all over Tyson as we start this match

Chuck - You know what I was all over last night?

Anna - Jesus Chuck, what's wrong with you?

Chuck - I was going to say the turkey I ate, jeez. They say I have a dirty mind.

Libby picks Tyson up off of the ground. He throws him into the corner and runs at him. Tyson moves out of the way. Libby runs up the turnbuckle, and moonsaults backwards, taking Tyson to the ground. He stands up, and climbs the turnbuckle again, and hits a huge legdrop.

Anna - Libby hits the Cold of Ireland already!

Chuck - Yeah, but he has to make him bleed, not just use his finisher.

Libby rolls outside the ring. He goes under the ring, and pulls out a table. He throws it in the ring. He goes back, and throws two chairs into the ring. He goes down under one more time, and pulls out a fifteen foot ladder. He slides it into the ring.

Anna - Holy shit, what does Libby have planned here?

Chuck - Whatever it is, it's gonna be insane.

Libby lifts up the ladder, and stands it up near the corner. He pulls the table legs out, and sets it up in the middle of the ring. As Tyson stands to his feet slowly, Libby blasts him in the head with one of the chairs.

Anna - He's setting up all of these things, and Tyson hasn't even gotten a move in yet.

Chuck - Looks like the Irish are one step ahead of the Brits tonight.

Anna - Just wait until the main event.

Libby picks up Tyson, and throws his body on top of the table. Libby places one of the chairs over the head of Tyson. He grabs the other chair, and begins to climb up the ladder.

Anna - Libby's climbing that huge ladder, chair in hand. I think I know what's going to happen next.

Chuck - I think this whole arena knows what's going to happen

Libby gets to the top of the ladder, and holds his hands up in the air, as the fans cheer for him. He places the chair under his leg, and jumps off, leg dropping with the chair onto the head of Tyson Rowle, which was covered with another chair. The table breaks as both men crash hard to the mat.

"HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!"

Anna - Holy fuck!

Chuck - Libby just destroyed Tyson. If that doesn't make him bleed, I don't know what will.

Libby begins to roll around on the ground, clutching his leg. The referee begins to move parts of the broken wood out of the way. He bends down, and waves for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner. The Irishman Sean Libby!

The referee raises Sean Libby's hand, as the crowd cheers loudly. Some medical personnel run out and begin to roll Tyson out of the wreckage. His face is completely covered in blood.

Anna - Holy shit, he's fucked.

Chuck - That's a lot of blood

Anna - And look how much he left in the ring

Chuck - Yeah. He's fucked.

The camera cuts backstage, as Tyson Rowle is being placed on a stretcher, his face covered by a blood soaked cloth.

Gunther is seen walking down the hallway with a microphone in his hand. He walks up to the door labeled "Irish" and knocks.

Tim Patrick opens the door and steps out, but there are clearly other men inside the "Irish" locker room, talking.

Gunther
We meet again, Tim. You still look as crazy as you always have.

Tim Patrick
What do you want, Gunther? I'm a busy man.

Gunther
Who else is in that room?

Tim Patrick
You don't need to know that right now.

Gunther
Yes I do. I'm a broadcast journalist. You want my ding ding dong?

Tim Patrick
First, you are not a journalist. Second, your what?

Gunther
My ding ding dong. I am more sexy than you. And I am a broadcast journalist. Do not argue with me Mr. Patrick

Tim Patrick
Alright, alright, stop right there. I don't want your ding ding dong, I don't care if you thin you're sexy. You're fucking creepy. Cut it out.

Gunther
Whip it out?

Tim Patrick
CUT, CUT it out.

~~Awkward pause~~

Gunther
.....I'm not going to cut my ding ding dong.

Tim Patrick
.....This is like a weird dream. Listen, if you aren't going to ask me anything related to my match tonight against William Darlington I'm going to kick you in the face and go back inside my locker room...

Gunther
Ah yes. A very sexy match. Falls count anywhere. What do you think you're going to need to do to beat Darlington tonight?

Tim Patrick
Wow, and honest wrestling question. How amazingly non-creepy of you. What William Darlington fails to realize is that his money can not buy talent. He can try to lock on all the "proper" wrestling
holds he wants, but this is my kind of match. This is my kind of animal. Tonight, in front of about 70,000 people who will be screaming for his head, we're having ourselves a Falls Count Anywhere match. Now I'm smart enough to know that I can't fight all the "Gentlemen" at once, so I'm taking you fuckers out one at a time. And when it's time for the final battle, I'm going to have backup. Bloody Sundays in years past weren't good to the Irish. Tonight is going to be different. I don't care how much "class" you have, how much money you have, and how much talent you think you have - Gentlemen, you should have known that you'll never beat the Irish! Ever.

The camera cuts back to ringside, with Chuck and Anna sitting at the broadcast table.

Anna - Big words from Mr. Tim Patrick

Chuck - Well, he can back them up

Anna - Not against my husband he can't

Chuck - Well, I guess we'll have to see, won't we?

Anna - And now it's time for our Triple Threat match, for the Full Throttle Championship.

Chuck - This one could go so many ways

Anna - We see a strong Death-Angel, the undefeated James Shark, and the back from the dead Jason Hawk. Who will take this one?

Megan O'Day - The following match is a Triple Threat Match for the Full Throttle Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Death-Angel!

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring. The lights go out yet again. When they turn back on, Death Angel is holding some flowers in his hands. He walks over to Megan O'Day, and gives them to her. She blushes and takes them.

Chuck - What the fuck?!

Anna - Did Death Angel just give Megan some flowers?

Chuck - And she just accepted them. What is happening?!

Money on Sharky begins to play over the loudspeakers, as James Shark appears on the stage. He stares down at the ring, and takes a deep breath, before walking down the ramp. He gets to the ring and climbs in, and walks straight to his corner.

Megan O'Day - And his opponent, from the Streets, he is the Full Throttle Champion, James Shark!

Chuck - Shark doesn't look like himself tonight

Anna - He seems to have a lot on his mind, perhaps with his family and everything.

Chuck - I guess we'll see if that affects his wrestling

Jason Hawk appears on the titantron with a smile on his face. Only a minor part of the audience notice. He holds his hand towards his head, shaped like a gun. He winks then pulls the trigger and everything goes black.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Lights start to race over the audience searching for Jason. The lights race slowly following the slow intro of the music. When the guitar solo starts the lights go faster and some of them flicker. Just when the vocals begin golden pyro shoots up from the stage and all the lights point at stage where Jason Hawk stands with his arms spread to the side.

I wanna stand beside you
I wanna try and feel the pain you're going through
Till the death you'll see this through
Cold sweats, hallucinations
I wanna scream to show the hell I'm going through
The addiction's taking you

Jason Hawk lowers arms and casually walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face. Jason stops in front of the ring and looks out at the crowd for a moment before jumping up onto the apron. Jason grabs the top rope and flips over it. He lands in the ring and runs to a turnbuckle and throws his arms to the side and the fans cheer wildly. 

Can you see me through bloodshot eyes (bloodshot eyes)
Should I fight for what is right or let it die
Now I'm choking on force fed lies
Do I fight or let it die

Jason jumps down and walks across ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Jason climbs it and looks at crowd with a serious stare and the crowd goes silent. Slowly a smile crawls onto Jason's face and he slowly raises his arms and the crowd goes wild again.

I will fight, one more fight
Don't break down in front of me
I will fight, when you fight
I am not the enemy
I will try one last time
Are you listening to me
I will fight, the last fight
I am not your enemy

Jason moonsaults back into the ring and quickly turns around and throws his arms to the side once more and golden pyro shoots out from the turnbuckles.

Megan O'Day - And the other challenger! From San Diego California, Jason Hawk!

Bloody Sunday Match
Full Throttle Championship
James Shark [vs] Death-Angel [vs] Jason Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding!]

James runs at Death-Angel and tries to hit a big clothesline, but he just bounces off of him. Death-Angel runs and clotheslines Shark to the ground. He turns around and clotheslines Jason to the ground

Anna - Death-Angel on the offense early on.

Chuck - Yeah, well you can't clothesline a man that big

He picks Jason up, who immediately kicks him between the legs. Death-Angel falls to his knees, and Jason grabs Sharks arm. They bounce off the ropes, and double clothesline Death-Angel, knocking him to his back.

Anna - You were saying Chuck?

Chuck - Well, they did it together! That's different

Anna - Whatever you say

Hawk turns to Shark, and is met by a big spinning elbow. Shark bounces off the ropes and hits a big boot, knocking Jason to the ground. He picks him up and belly to belly suplexes him. Jason rolls out of the ring.

Anna - James Shark looks pretty focused right now. Perhaps he's trying to take his family anger out on these guys

Chuck - Or maybe he just wants to stay Full Throttle Champion. Just maybe.

Shark follows Jason outside of the ring. He bends over to pick him up, and Jason hits him in the head with a steel pipe. Shark falls backwards as Jason quickly hides the pipe under the ring. He picks up Shark and rolls him into the ring.

Anna - Jason hits Shark with that steel pipe! But the referee didn't see it

Chuck - Well, then it's all fair game.

Jason drops down for the pin, but stops when he sees Death Angel standing up. He runs off the ropes, and jumps, hitting a crossbody. Death-Angel catches him, and slams him down to the mat.

Anna - Death-Angel says no no to that crossbody

Chuck - 800 POUND SLAM!

Death-Angel walks over to Shark, and is immediately kicked in the knee. He kicks him the the stomach, bending him over. He bounces off the ropes and hits a drive by big boot to the head of Death-Angel.

Anna - That was a huge kick to the head of Death-Angel.

Shark drops down for the pin. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel throws Shark off of him. Jason quickly slides a chair into the ring, and Shark lands head first on the chair.

Anna - Hawk throws that chair in the ring. He did that on purpose!

Chuck - Nah, he just dropped it, and Shark landed on it

As the referee walks over to get the chair, Jason enters the ring with another chair. As Death-Angel stands up, Jason runs by and hits him in the head with the chair. He quickly tosses it out of the ring.

Anna - I've never seen someone cheat so much in one match

Chuck - You need to watch more matches hun

Anna - What have I told you about calling me hun. You want me to start calling you boy?

Chuck - No

Jason runs over to Shark and picks him up. He hits a bunch of kicks, before spinning around and jumping, kicking Shark in the head and knocking him over. Jason runs over to the turnbuckle and hops up, and jumps, backflipping through the air.

Anna - Hawk goes for the Winds of Change!

Chuck - Will it connect?

Shark rolls out of the way as Jason crashes to the mat. Shark rolls over and grabs his leg, hooking it up.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel slams down on both of them, breaking up the pin. He picks up Shark, and grabs his throat. Shark pushes Death-Angel off of him, and kicks him in the gut, bending him over. He winds back, and delivers a huge right hook to the jaw of Death-Angel

Anna - You can call this one Chuck

Chuck - Shark hits the Diary of a Big Black Man!

James Shark turns around, and is hit by a flying shoulder block by Jason. He stands up, and Jason grabs his head, and DDT's him to the ground. He picks Shark up, and tries again, but Shark picks him up and drives Jason backfirst into the canvas.

Anna - Shark hits a spinebuster on Hawk! He's all over the place right now

Chuck - He really wants to keep his title, you can tell.

James drops down and grabs Jason's arm. He twists around, and falls back, locking in an armbar of Jason. He cranks on the hold, as Jason rolls around, trying to escape.

Anna - Shark locks in an armbar, that looks painful

Chuck - Yeah, they are.

Anna - I know that Chuck, I've been in them before

Chuck - Whatever you say hun

Anna - Shut up boy

Jason rolls around, and grabs the ropes. The referee forces Shark to break the hold. He stands back up, and holds his right fist out, waiting for Jason to stand up. He does, and Shark swings at him, but Jason ducks out of the way.

Anna - Jason dodges the Diary of a Big Black Man

Chuck - Shark is just swinging that fist left right and center

Jason bounces off of the ropes, but is hit by a clothesline from Shark. He slowly stands up, as Shark flips him up onto his shoulders, and powerbombs him to the mat. He drops down and hooks Jason's leg.

-1-

-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Shark stands up, and waits for Jason to get up. When he does, he runs at him and hits a big flying knee, knocking Jason over and out of the ring. Shark turns to Death-Angel, who is beginning to move.

Anna - Shark is waiting for Death-Angel to stand up.

Chuck - He really has some beef with Death. He insulted him non stop all week, and now he's looking to back up those words.

Shark bounces off the ropes, and jumps at Death-Angel, hitting a flying knee to his stomach. He kicks him in the legs a few times, before bouncing off the ropes again, and hitting a big clothesline, knocking Death-Angel over.

Anna - What was that about not being able to hit a clothesline on Death-Angel by yourself?

Chuck - Shut up, shut up, shut up!

Shark holds his fist out again, waiting for Death-Angel. When he stands up, Shark hits a giant right hook to Death-Angel's jaw, crumpling him to the mat. He drops down for the cover.

Anna - Another Diary of a Big Black Man!

-1-

-2-

Jason moonsaults off of the top rope and lands on them, breaking up the pin. He and Shark stand up, and run at each other, hitting a double clothesline, knocking each other over. Jason rolls out of the ring.

Anna - Jason just prevented a successful title defense for James Shark

Chuck - Well, Jason wants to win this too.

Jason grabs a chair, and slides into the ring while the referee is checking on Death-Angel. He hits the referee in the back with it lightly, and then tosses the chair to Shark, who is just standing up. The referee turns around and sees Shark holding the chair.

Anna - Hawk brought that chair into the ring and hit the referee with it, but he thinks Shark did it!

Chuck - Jason's trying to cheat his way to victory. Kinda like he somehow cheated death.

The referee walks over to Shark and begins to argue with him. Shark tries to plead his case, but gets frustrated and shoves the referee to the ground. He drops the chair, and looks up, as Jason hits him in the head with the Full Throttle Championship belt.

Anna - Hawk with the title belt to the head of James Shark! More cheating!

Chuck - Well, if Shark hadn't knocked the referee over, that never would have happened.

Anna - Are you cheering for Jason Hawk?

Chuck - I just like a good bit of cheating when I see it

Jason picks up Shark's almost limp body, and leans him in the corner. He places the belt underneath Shark's arm, and then quickly lies down and holds his head, as the referee stands up. He looks at Hawk on the ground, and then at Shark in the corner. He walks over to the ropes and begins yelling at Megan and the timekeeper.

Megan O'Day - Ladies and gentlemen, James Shark has been disqualified and kicked out of this match!

Anna - What?!

Chuck - Jason just got James Shark disqualified!

Anna - He cheated!

Chuck - If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin babe.

James Shark looks at Megan, and then at the referee, with a confused look on his face. He looks at the title belt in his hand, and drops it, and begins arguing with the referee again. A few more referees come out and force James to leave.

Anna - James has been physically removed from this match

Chuck - And Jason Hawk is loving it!

Jason leans against the ropes and smiles at Shark. He turns around, and sees Death-Angel still knocked out on the ground. He climbs up the turnbuckle and jumps off of it, flipping backwards through the air twice, before landing on Death-Angel

Anna - Hawk hits The Wind of Changes on an out-cold Death-Angel!

Chuck - Jason Hawk just cheated his way to the Full Throttle Championship!

Jason rolls around, holding his stomach, he quickly grabs Death-Angel's leg, and rolls up, waiting for the referee to make the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner, and new Full Throttle Champion! Jason Hawk!

The referee grabs the title belt and hands it to Jason Hawk, before raising his hands. Jason has a huge smile on his face, and he holds the title belt up in the air.

Anna - I thought that the championship couldn't change hands by disqualification?

Chuck - Well, because Shark was disqualified from the match, and it was a Triple Threat, meaning that Shark doesn't have to be involved in the decision to lose his title. That's why he still lost the title.

Anna - I guess that makes sense. Still, questionable decision by the referee, disqualifying James Shark.

Chuck - You don't seem to be laying any congratulations on our brand new Full Throttle Champion Anna. He fought a great match.

Anna - He cheated the entire time

Chuck - Your point is?

Anna - You're impossible.

The camera cuts to commercial with Jason Hawk standing on the turnbuckle, holding the Fully Throttle belt high in the air.
Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:52 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim Patrick is seen standing outside a private dressing room. Tim Patrick takes a deep breath and releases it slowly

Tim Patrick
Here we go

Tim Patrick knocks on the door and a familiar voice answers from inside the locker room

Corey Casey
Enter

Tim Patrick opens the locker room door and walks into the locker room. Corey Casey is seen sitting on a steel folding chair taping his wrists wearing the Corey Casey “Destiny” T-Shirt. The IWF Title is hanging on a steel chair beside him. Corey stands up and smirks as he sees Tim Patrick

Corey Casey
Mr. Tim Patrick…what can I do for you?

Tim Patrick’s face remains neutral as he stares at Corey Casey

Tim Patrick
It’s more like what can I do for you

Corey Casey’s smirk widens as he leans down and grabs the IWF World Championship. Corey slings the title over his right shoulder

Corey Casey
I’m listening

Tim Patrick
Look, I know you’ve been having trouble with the Right Honorable Gentlemen. I know that they’ve been hunting you down in an attempt to soften you up so Brandon can take the IWF Title from you

The smirk on Corey’s face falters momentarily

Corey Casey
Go on…

Tim Patrick
I’m trying to get a group of guys together who are as sick of the Right Honorable Gentlemen as I am. As it turns out, I have Irishman Sean Libby and Connor O’Shannon on my side as of right now. I figured, why not ask the guy who is not only half Irish…but is also the IWF Champion?

Corey Casey stares at Tim Patrick for a moment

Corey Casey
It’s definitely a tempting offer Timmy. I tell you what…I will have an answer for you by next week at Battle Grounds, sound good?

Tim Patrick nods his head

Tim Patrick
Sounds good

Tim Patrick turns to walk out of Corey Casey’s locker room. Right as Tim Patrick is about to leave, Corey Casey suddenly calls after him

Corey Casey
Hey Tim…

Tim Patrick slowly turns his head

Tim Patrick
Yeah?

Corey Casey
I will be watching your match tonight closely…let’s see if you’re still the same guy that pushed me to the edge inside the Double Cage Horror

Tim Patrick nods his head and then exits the locker room

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck - Always some sort of plotting and scheming going on backstage these days.

Anna - Remind you of anyone?

Chuck - It's just....so great to see Sad

Anna - Wow...in any case, we're back, and after that interesting bit, we're going on to our final two matches of the night.

Chuck - Great night so far. We got ourselves a new champion in Jason Hawk!

Anna - And Connor O'Shannon has defended his High Impact title for the second time.

Chuck - Still to come, the defense of the IWF Championship in the main event...but right now, a match between Tim Patrick, and William Darlington.

Anna - Tim's wanted to get his hands on Darlington for some time now, and tonight, he gets that opportunity...in a falls count anywhere match.

Chuck - If it's in this arena, it counts. Pinfalls can be scored ANYWHERE! This should be good.

Brandenberg Concerto #3 starts to play in the arena, and William Darlington walks out in his wrestling attire, his hand resting on the small of his back. He walks slowly to the ring, ignoring the booing fans. He walks confidently up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before climbing between the ropes. He looks around the the crowd, smiling, and raises his fist to the crowd before bowing to the audience.

Megan O'Day - The following is a falls count anywhere match scheduled for one-fall. Introcuding first...from Nottingham, England, weighing 220 pounds...WILLIAM DARLINGTON!!!

Chuck - England's Favorite Son looking to pick up a big win over Tim Patrick tonight.

The lights go out, and stay out for a good two minutes. The audience grows restless thinking that perhaps the stadium lost power. Suddenly, the big screens in the Rogers Centre show a video, and music begins to play.

The crowd roars, but as they realize what the video being shown actually is, they grow quite. An eerie silence is felt throughout the crowd as they watch the film.

When the 5 minute music video ends, the lights come back on, and "Irish Car Bomb" Tim Patrick is standing in the ring, 6 inches from William Darlington, looking direction into
his eyes. The crowd gets to its feet, cheering.

Patrick is wearing combat boots and camouflage pants with black leather gloves. With his right hand, he raises his fist above his head. With his left hand, he makes a throat cutting motion across his throat.

Anna - Wow...

Chuck - Hell of a reaction for Tim here in Canada.

Anna - This is a falls count anywhere match...getting under way now.

Bloody Sunday Moz-screenshot-1Bloody Sunday Moz-screenshot-2Bloody Sunday Match
Tim Patrick [vs] William Darlington
Falls Count Anywhere

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tim runs forward, tackling William to the ground, raining fists into his face.

Chuck - Oh shit.

Anna - Tim is PISSED.

The referee pulls Tim off, but Tim shoves him away, scrambling back towards Darlington and stomping him into the mat. William grabs the bottom rope, using it to pull himself away from Tim. Tim runs to the ropes and bounces off, then baseball slides into William, sending him tumbling out beneath the bottom rope. Tim slides out of the ring, stalking William.

Anna - William seems to get worse with every match...

Chuck - The Gentlemen suck.

Tim reaches under the ring, as William gets to his feet. Tim grabs a kendo stick, and turns to face William, who charges, driving his shoulder into Tim's gut. The two crash into the ring steps, and tumble over it. The referee slides out of the ring, checking on both men.

Chuck - This is a falls count anywhere match. No disqualifications. No countouts.

Anna - Anything can happen.

William tries for a pin.

-1-

Tim kicks out.

Anna - No such luck for William.

Tim and William get to their feet. The two tie up, and Tim lifts William in a suplex position. He carries William towards the crowd barrier and drops William forward across it. William slumps over the barrier, and rolls into the crowd, cradling his stomach. Tim hops over the barrier, lifting William to his feet. He motions for the people to move out of the way, then throws William, sending him crashing through the first couple rows of seats. He hooks William's leg, and the referee jumps the barricade, and drops for the count.

-1-

-2-

William kicks out.

Chuck - William kicks out...but he's hurting.

Anna - He hasn't done too well in the early-going.

William slowly gets to his feet. Tim approaches, and William drives his elbow into his gut, then takes off, moving in the opposite direction. He makes his way through the crowd, Tim in pursuit. Tim drives a forearm into William's spine, sending William stumbling through the crowd. The two burst through the crowd, into the lobby area of the arena. Tim walks up behind William, grabbing his head and shoulder. William drives another elbow into Tim's gut, causing Tim to stumble back. William grabs Tim by the neck, and throws him headfirst into a stone column. Tim's head bounces off the pillar and he rolls onto the floor. William turns to see a merchandise stall nearby. He grabs a Tim Patrick shirt from the shelf, and drops, wrapping the shirt around Tim's throat, choking him out. Tim gasps for air, as the referee drops down, asking Tim if he gives up.

Chuck - They're fighting through the arena. This is nuts.

Anna - Tim is getting the life choked out of him with his own T-Shirt!

Chuck - William is a jackass.

Tim gets to his feet, trying to get free of the shirt. He tears through it, turning to face William. Darlington retreats. Tim kicks William in the gut, and lifts him with a suplex, dropping him through the souvenir stand. The entire stall collapses on them, burying them in shirts, hats, and other IWF merchandise. The referee circles the wreck, looking for any sign of them. Tim slowly gets to his feet, dragging William out of the wreck, and going for another pin.

-1-

-2-

William kicks out.

Chuck - Why won't he stay down?

Anna - He wants to win.

William gets to his feet. Tim approaches, and William turns, cracking a replica belt across Tim's skull. Tim stumbles back. William walks up behind Tim, throwing him towards the concession stand. The cashier moves out of the way as Tim crashes into it, flipping over the counter. William hops over the counter, lifting Tim slowly to his feet. Tim kicks William in the gut, and grabs his head, smashing him into the glass counter above the candy display. William's head crashes through it, busting him open. William slowly pulls his head out of the display, wiping blood out of his eyes. He turns towards Tim, who grabs a vat of nacho cheese, slamming it over William's head. William screams, falling back, writhing in pain.

Anna - Tim just dumped hot cheese all over William's head!

Chuck - It must be NachO'Clock!

Anna - Did you just say that?

Chuck - It seemed like a funny thing to say.

Tim stares down at William, and rests his foot on William's chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

The camera snaps back to Megan in the ring.

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner....TIM PATRICK!!!

Anna - That was possibly the oddest finish to a match I've ever seen, but Tim picks up the win!

Chuck - DEATH BY CHEESE!

The camera fades to commercial, showing William covered in cheese behind the concession counter.

The scene returns to Chris Matthews sitting in his locker room, frowning, staring at the screen.

Chris Matthews
I don't get it. I was the best in the world. I'm a former world champion. I've beaten the IWF Champion in the past...yet, no matter what I do, I can't pick up a victory, against the simplest of opponents.

The camera zooms out a bit, showing Vincent Van Rose sitting across from him.

Vincent Van Rose
Ah, don't worry about it. So you're in a bit of a slump. Sooner or later, you'll be kickin' all the ass ya used to, and then some.

Chris frowns, and opens his mouth to say something, but stops, looking over Vincent's shoulder. Tim Patrick walks up behind Vinnie, smirking.

Tim Patrick
You're sick of losing?

Chris doesn't say anything, staring at Tim.

Tim Patrick
I know you're every bit as sick of those Right Honorable Jackasses as I am. You're tired of them embarrassing you, tired of them beating you when you're clearly the better man. I think we're on the same side here.

Chris Matthews
So what are you proposing?

Tim Patrick
There's strength in numbers, Chris. Think about that.

He turns to walk off, leaving Chris sitting there, a blank expression on his face.

Chuck - Tim's recruitment seems to be going...actually, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Anna - Nobody's giving him the answers he's looking for. I can't help but think this team of his is falling on its face.

Chuck - Well...then again, nobody's said no either. So it's tough to say.

Anna - Regardless...right now, we have a match to call. A main event for the ages!

Chuck - Corey Casey's first defense of the IWF Championship since he won it against Brandon Macdonald at Demolition Day, not even a month ago.

Anna - Remember when champions used to have to defend their belts every week?

Chuck - Yeah. That was stupid.

The sound of violins echoes throughout the arena. They suddenly stop and the lights go out…

REBIRTH!

The sound of “Rebirthing” by Skillet blasts out of the house PA speakers. Red and blue pyro begins to shower down from the top of the video screen. The camera zooms in and shows a man standing amongst the pyro, his back turned to the ring, his arms held out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

I lie here paralytic
Inside this soul
Screaming for you till my throat is numb
I wanna break out I need a way out
I don't believe that it's gotta be this way
The worst is the waiting
In this womb I'm suffocating

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in
I've died

Corey Casey turns around, a look of intensity on his face. The IWF Title sits proudly around Corey's waist. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction, some of them booing him while others cheering loudly for him.

Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love wanna live for you and me
Breathe for the first time now
I come alive somehow
Rebirthing now
I Wanna live my life wanna give you everything
I come alive somehow

Right now!
Right now!

Corey pats the IWF Title lovingly before clasping his hands together and rolling his taped wrists as he begins to walk down the entrance ramp. A small smile appears on his face as he stares into the ring.

I lie here lifeless in this cocoon
Shedding my skin cause I'm ready to
I wanna break out, I found a way out
I don't believe that it's gotta be this way
The worst is the waiting
In this womb I'm suffocating

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in
I've died

Corey rolls into the ring and then springs to his feet. He then throws his arms out to either side again, in the same crucifixion pose.

Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love, wanna live for you and me

I come alive somehow

Rebirthing now
I wanna live my life, wanna give you everything
I come alive somehow

Tell me when I'm gonna live again
Tell me when I'm gonna breathe you in
Tell me when I'm gonna feel inside
Tell me when I'm gonna feel alive

Corey turns and looks at his opponent, intensity burning in his eyes and a slight smirk on his face. He then climbs a nearby turnbuckle and holds his arms out to his side, soaking in the mixed reaction from the crowd. The spotlight catches the glint from the IWF Title which sits around Corey's waist

Tell me when I'm gonna live again
Tell me when this fear will end
Tell me when I'm gonna feel inside
Tell me when I'll feel alive

Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love, wanna live for you and me
I come alive somehow

Right now
(I come alive somehow)
Right now
(I come alive somehow)

Corey drops down from the turnbuckle and rolls his wrists one last time. He unstraps the IWF Title and holds it high in the air. Corey smirks as he stares into the eyes of his opponent

Megan O'Day - The following is a Dueling Thieves match! To win, you must hit your opponent with two of his signature moves, and then score a fall! Introducing at this time...he hails from Boston, Massachusetts, and weighs in tonight at 250 pounds....he is the reigning IWF Champion...COREY CASEY!!!

Chuck - The champ, ladies and gentlemen.

Anna - Not for long.

Chuck - Because that went so well last time, right?

Camera cuts to the top of the stage, as Hear Me Now begins to play over the loudspeakers. Brandon Macdonald walks out from backstage, and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He keeps his head down as fireworks go off overtop of his head

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.
I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.
But maybe I won't, because I left it all behind.
Now I'm stuck with this, and that'll never change
Always a part of me, until the very last day.

Brandon begins to walk down the ramp, looking straight at the ring, not acknowledging the booing fans. He gets to the ring and climbs up the stairs. He climbs under the top rope, and walks into the ring.

Where to go from here? What road to travel on?
I spent my whole life choosing, and I always chose wrong.
Will I try to have the will to be alive?
Will I try because I've never seen the light?
Blow it to the ground and it's now you see,
You spent your whole life taking the best of me

Brandon climbs up one of the turnbuckles, and looks up to the sky, pointing towards the heavens. He hops down and walks over to the other turnbuckle and does the same thing.

Where'd you go? Where's your home?
How'd you end up all alone?
Can you hear me now?
There's no light, there's no sound.
Hard to breathe, when you're underground.
Can you hear me now? Hear me now

Brandon hops down and blows a kiss to Anna in the announce booth. He takes off his shirt and shoes, and hands them to the referee. He moves to his corner and leans up against it, waiting for the referee to begin the fight

Megan O'Day - And the challenger...weighing 205 pounds, and coming to us from Caye Chapel Island, Belize...BRANDON MACDONALD!!!

Anna - Go Brandon!

Chuck - And the biased announcing starts...right now!

The referee takes the IWF Title and holds it over his head.

Chuck - That's what it's all about. The IWF Championship.

The referee looks at both men and calls for the bell.

Bloody Sunday Mainevent
IWF Championship
Corey Casey [vs] Brandon Macdonald
Dueling Thieves Match

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Corey and Brandon circle each other in the ring, neither making any sudden move.

Chuck - A lot of tension between these two. This is the second time they faced off one-on-one, with Corey winning the first time at Demolition Day.

Anna - Actually, it's the third time. They tied the first time, and then Rick restarted the match, remember?

Chuck - That's not two matches, that's an extension of one!

Anna - Says you.

Chuck - I also have 8 years more wrestling experience than you do. Decision Matthews.

Corey and Brandon tie up. Corey brings Brandon into a side headlock, and Brandon shoves him away. Corey turns around into a big head kick from Macdonald. Corey stumbles back. Brandon moves in, sending a brutal kick to the back of Corey's leg, taking Corey to the ground. Brandon grabs Corey's legs, trying to flip him onto his stomach. Corey scrambles towards the ropes, and kicks Brandon away, getting to his feet.

Anna - I think he was trying to lock in the Asylum Walls already!

Chuck - This is a very peculiar match, but a very interesting one as well. It's a standard one-fall match...but before you can go for the fall, you have to hit not one, but both of your opponent's signature moves.

Anna - Corey has the Purifier and the Asylum Walls, Brandon has Click Click Boom and Lights Out.

Corey and Brandon tie up again. Corey throws Brandon to the ropes, and delivers a huge kick to Brandon's face as he rebounds off. Corey stomps on Brandon's arm, then again on the leg. Corey drags Brandon to the center of the ring. He runs to the ropes and springboards off, dropping his leg across Brandon's neck. He lifts Brandon to his feet, but Brandon sends a hard shot to Casey's stomach. Brandon grabs Corey and lifts him, taking him down with a German suplex.

Anna - Neither guy really getting the edge here.

Chuck - They're top notch competitors, both of them. This is a battle of who wants it more. We've never seen Brandon lifts someone as heavy as Corey, just as we've never seen Corey do the necessary flip. Their moves are designed to benefit their style...this fight is all about overcoming the obstacle of performing a move your body isn't designed to pull off.

Anna - So who do you think will take it?

Chuck - I don't have the slightest idea. But I bet we're going to see BOTCHAMANIA!

Anna - You're not supposed to say that. Facepalm

Brandon grabs Corey's arm, locking in an armbar. Corey tries to pull his arm free, but Brandon tightens the grip.

Anna - He could break Corey's arm with that!

Chuck - Corey can tap, but that doesn't mean Brandon wins. Remember that before you pin or submit your opponent, you must hit both of the necessary moves. Neither man has hit one.

Corey grabs hold of the bottom rope. Brandon keeps the arm locked until the four count. He rolls backwards, getting to his feet, as Corey shakes out his arm. Brandon grabs Corey's arm, using it to send Corey towards the corner. Brandon runs, driving his knee into Corey's skull. He grabs Corey's head, running out of the corner, looking for a bulldog. Corey shoves Brandon off. Brandon immediately gets to his feet, and Corey grabs him by the throat. He begind unloading a series of punches to Brandon's face. Brandon grabs Corey's arm and takes him down with a judo throw. Corey scrambles to his feet. Brandon moves to throw Corey into the corner, but Corey reverses it, sending Brandon to the corner as well. Brandon bounces out of the turnbuckle, and Corey grabs him, lifting him in suplex position.

Chuck - Purifier coming!

Anna - It doesn't matter! That's not one of the moves Corey needs to hit, so it won't count towards the necessary moves!

Chuck - But it hurts like a motherfucker. That's the key.

Corey holds Brandon in the position for a moment, and slowly extends his arm. There's a mixed reaction, some cheering, others booing loudly. Corey reels his amr back in and drops Brandon with the Purifier.

Anna - Show off.

Chuck - Brandon's been booed everywhere we've been so far...but last week and tonight, I think we found the one place he's still got fans...in Canada.

Anna - You're still not used to people cheering Corey, are you?

Chuck - Not in the slightest.

Corey grabs Brandon's arm, tucking it under his leg, and grabs hold of Brandon's head, but Brandon rolls away, preventing Corey from locking in the hold.

Chuck - Corey almost had Lights Out locked in.

Anna - Not even close.

Chuck - Are we watching the same match?

Brandon gets to his feet. Corey approaches, and Brandon delivers a kick to Corey's gut. He throws Corey's arm around his neck, trying to lift Corey in a suplex. Corey remains grounded, not lifting off the ground at all.

Chuck - He can't do it!

Anna - He can! He just needs to focus!

Chuck - Open your eyes, he can't get Corey off the ground! For once, Corey's weight is working to his advantage!

Corey delivers a knee to Brandon's head. Brandon shakes the pain out, only for Corey to bring his knee up again, this time into Brandon's gut. Brandon keels over, releaseing the hold. Corey stumbles back a bit, hitting the ropes. He charges at Brandon, grabbing him by the waist. Brandon reverses the piledriver into a back body drop, sending Corey soaring over the top rope, to the floor. Brandon shakes his head, and slides out. Corey slowly gets to his feet. Brandon grabs him by the head, throwing him head first into the corner post. Corey's head bounces off, and he rolls the the floor, his head busted open.

Chuck - Oh damn.

Brandon drags Corey to the steps, grabbing him by the neck. He lifts Corey's head, and slams it into the top of the steps. He lifts Corey's head again, screaming something at him before crushing Corey's head into the steel a second time.

Anna - Look at that.

Chuck - Blood splattering across the steps there. That's awesome.

Anna - That's brutal!

Chuck - It's RATINGS, BABY!

Brandon rolls Corey into the ring, following him. He grabs Corey's legs, flipping him onto his stomach, locking in a Boston crab. The bell rings once.

Anna - Locked in!

Chuck - Brandon locked in the Asylum Walls!

Brandon cranks back on the hold, and Corey reaches out, trying to escape it.

Chuck - He can't win with this submission just yet. He still needs to hit a Purifier, which, as he showed before, I don't think he can do.

Anna - He's wearing Corey down. When he does hit that move, Corey will be too weak to put up anymore of a fight.

Corey pushes up, trying to crawl towards the ropes. Brandon tries to crank back, but Corey manages to remain above the mat. He crawls towards the ropes, grabbing hold. The referee calls for Brandon to break it. Brandon lifts Corey to his feet. Corey drives an elbow into Brandon's head. Brandon stumbles back, and Corey charges, taking Brandon down with a spear.

Anna - Antichrist-

Chuck - No.

Corey lifts Brandon to his feet, positioning him for a piledriver. Brandon throws a punch into Corey's ribs, and manages to wriggle his way free. Corey runs, looking for a second spear. Brandon sidesteps it, sending Corey towards the ropes. Corey bounces off, running towards Brandon again. Brandon ducks the clothesline, sending Corey to the ropes again. Corey bounces off, towards Brandon a third time. Brandon turns as Corey grabs hold, flipping Brandon onto his head.

Chuck - CLICK CLICK BOOM!

Anna - Unbelievable.

"HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!"

Anna - Why are they chanting when Corey does it? Brandon does it almost every week!

Chuck - COREY IS 250 POUNDS!

Corey looks down at Brandon, who's cradling his head. The bell rings once, signaling a point for Corey. Corey smirks, and reaches for Brandon's arm once again, looking to lock in the Lights Out. Brandon pulls his arm away, and kicks Corey away. Brandon gets to his feet, turning towards Corey. Corey kicks Brandon in the gut, then drops him with a DDT. He grabs Brandon's legs, cranking back, locking in Asylum Walls.

Anna - Corey is intent on hurting Brandon, it seems. Hitting his own moves doesn't get him any closer to winning the match.

Brandon does his best to break free of the hold. He pushes himself up, trying to get to the ropes. Corey adds more pressure, forcing Brandon back to the mat.

Chuck - We saw Corey escape the hold that way earlier. Brandon didn't have the same luck.

Anna - Corey knows his hold inside and out. He knows how to apply it to make it more difficult to escape, just as he knows how to escape it if someone else applies it.

Brandon tries to army crawl towards the ropes, finally throwing his arm over the bottom rope. Corey releases the hold, waiting for Brandon to get to his feet. Corey approaches, and Brandon drives an elbow into his chest. Corey steps back, holding his arms across his chest. Brandon runs, grabbing Corey's arm and throwing him to the corner. Corey bounces out of the corner as Brandon runs to the ropes. Brandon grabs Corey's head, driving him into the mat with a bulldog. He approaches Corey, who grabs his arm, pulling him to the mat and locking in a crossface. The bell rings once.

Chuck - LIGHTS OUT!

Brandon tries to break free of the hold, but Corey pulls back on his head. Brandon does his best to crawl towards the ropes. Corey pulls back, adding pressure, and causing Brandon to cry out.

Anna - He'll escape!

Chuck - Corey's hit both of the necessary moves, he can win the match. If Brandon taps, Corey retains the title.

Brandon tries to get his legs beneath him as he pushes himself towards the ropes. Corey releases the hold, and gets to his feet, stomping down on Brandon's spine. He quickly goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Brandon kicks out.

Anna - He's still in it!

Chuck - But he can't win unless he can hit the Purifier. All Corey needs to do to win is score a fall.

Brandon gets to his feet as Corey approaches. THe two tie up, and Corey kicks Brandon to the gut, and lifts him for a suplex.

Chuck - Another Purifier! This is gonna be it!

Brandon drives his knee into Corey's skull, trying to break free. He drops back to the mat, still in the suplex hold. He hooks Corey's leg, trying to lift him in a suplex.

Anna - He can do it!

Brandon yells, lifting Corey in a suplex, and dropping him awkwardly. The bell rings.

Anna - It counts!

Brandon slowly rolls over, throwing his arm across Corey's chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner, and the NEW IWF Champion...BRANDON MACDONALD!!!

Anna - HE DID IT!

Chuck - Corey can't retain the belt. Surprise, surprise.

Anna - BRANDON IS THE NEW IWF CHAMPION!

Brandon takes the belt from the referee, staring at it with a smirk. He raises it above his head, then looks to the entrance, motioning towards it. "Rise of the Valkyries" by Wagner plays, and the audience boos. The Right Honourable Gentlemen walk out, led by Lord Blackwing.

Chuck - Seriously? Why does this not surprise me?

Anna - They've been getting their asses kicked all night! Tim destroyed William, Connor beat Ian, Sean beat Tyson...Now it looks like they're finally going to get some retribution!

The Right Honourable Gentlemen slowly make their way down the ramp, Blackwing smirking at Corey, who slowly gets to his feet. The song suddenly stops, and the Gentlemen stop in their tracks, halfway down the ramp. "Bombtrack" by Rage Against the Machine starts playing, and the crowd erupts into cheers. Tim Patrick steps out onto the stage, followed by Connor O'Shannon, Chris Matthews, Vincent Van Rose, and Sean Libby, the last one carrying an Irish flag with him. Tim looks at the four others, then turns back to the Gentlemen. They run down the ramp, and begin trading blows with the Brits.

Chuck - War has broken out here!

The fight shifts to ringside, and Brandon looks around at the fight surrounding the ring. Corey grabs Brandon's shoulder and spins him around, then lifts him in a suplex, looking for a Purifier. Brandon kicks his legs, escaping the hold, and slides out of the ring with the title. He and the other Gentlemen hop over the crowd barrier, retreating through the crowd, staring back as Tim and the other Irishmen stand in the ring. Tim points at the Gentlemen, and raises his fist in the air.

Anna - The British are running again!

Chuck - Brandon won the battle...but I think Bloody Sunday belongs to the Irish! IRONY!

Anna - So many questions! Where will this war take us? Who's going to win the fight between The Irish and the Right Honourable Gentlemen?

The screen fades to a shot of Corey standing in the ring, surrounded by Tim, Connor, Sean, Vincent and Chris, looking up at the Gentlemen in the audience.

Copyright 2011

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday   Bloody Sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday
Page 1 of 1