Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe I Did Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maybe I Did Change Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I Did Change   Maybe I Did Change I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Maybe I Did Change 16kvzep
Maybe I Did Change Sharkintro
Maybe I Did Change K36ols

SCENE: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland Ohio
DATE: Sunday February 26th 2012
WORDS: 2, 849 Words Without Coding
CAMERA: ON
NOTE: Camera is On motherfuckers. Feel free to use this shit in yo RP.

James Shark sat down in his locker room and although the whole room was filled with laughter and excitement due to the mini celebration Team Swag was having for James Shark and Robbie Hart’s victory over Ruben and Craig. It was a victory that people could hate on as it could’ve been called unfair and given.

Upper Limit did something they knew they were going to do. It was a plan all from the beginning. It started with Shark’s Video Shoot where he told Craig that Ruben was an unloyal partner due to the fact that he was going against Upper Limit. Little did Craig know, the comment was something said to have Craig not think twice about Ruben, to not pay too much attention to him. Little did Craig know, Ruben was with Upper Limit all along. Little did Craig know, Ruben was never under the intention to retain the titles or get the other ones, little did Craig know, Upper Limit had this planned the entire time.

As Shark looked down at the championships he couldn’t help but smile. Right now he was holding three championships. The TIW Heavyweight Championship, the IWF Heavyweight Championship and the IWF Tag Team Championship. He felt as if he was invincible, unstoppable and much more.

Suddenly Shark felt the room get quiet. All the laughter and excitement came to a halt. Suddenly James heard the sound of clapping, as he looked up he could see Corey Casey walking into the room clapping as he made his way towards Shark.
As James looked around the room he could see everyone just eying down Corey.

Of course Corey ignored them and kept his attention on Shark. Close friends as well as true Team Swag members didn’t really get the whole Corey and Shark relationship. This was a man who had stolen Shark’s championship and hired a
man to kidnap his wife in order to get in Shark’s head. This was a man who rewarded Shark for destroying Nick Ridicule by giving him a former IWF Diva beaten half to death wrapped up in a garbage bag.

This was a man who people just didn’t want Shark to trust. However as soon as Shark saw him he got up and quickly smiled at him as both men greeted each other with a weird hand shake.

COREY CASEY:
That’s what it’s all about Sharky boy. I loved it! Just loved it! This is only the beginning man, I’m telling you! Did you see the look on Craig’s face right before Ruben turned on him??

Shark laughed out loud and nodded his head as both men laughed along.

JAMES SHARK:
Did you see the face he made right before I knocked him the fuck out?

Both men laughed louder now, obviously happy with their plan executing smoothly with no mistakes what so ever. However Serai walked over to both men and put her head down on Shark’s shoulder as she just eyed Corey. Corey stared back at her.

COREY CASEY:
And Serai, you too, congratulations, number one contender for the New Blood Championship!, I got to say I’m impressed.

Serai continued to just eye Corey.

SERAI LEONE:
Corey did you just come here to congratulate my baby? Or is there something else you wanted t-

Corey cut her off and brought his attention back to Shark.

COREY CASEY:
So Sharky , Upper Limit is going to celebrate the only way we know how to!, there’s a bunch of clubs just waiting in line to host our after parties. Me, you, Ruben… you can bring Team Swag if you want.

James nodded his head slowly, he didn’t really react. He’s felt weird lately. Not really wanting to go out to clubs, not really wanting to get drunk, not really wanting to party at all. All he really thought about was Serai these past few weeks.

JAMES SHARK:
I don’t know dog, I mean… shit sounds proper but I’m tired and I ju-

Corey immediately cut him off.

COREY CASEY:
Tired? Ahaha what the fuck? That match was shorter than your match With VVR! Don’t give me that bullshit Shark.

JAMES SHARK:
Yea you right homie, but I don’t know, right now I just feel like going back home, seeing my son… being with Serai, I don’t know do something as a family… maybe watch a movie or something.

Corey raised an eyebrow and just gave Shark a blank stare.

COREY CASEY:
Do something as a family?

Shark nodded.

COREY CASEY:
Watch a movie or something?

Shark nodded. Corey laughed and looked to the side shaking his head. He looked back at Shark as if asking Shark if he was serious, but Shark had a serious look on his face.

COREY CASEY:
You changed man…. Have fun with that, I’ll see you on Saturday I guess

James nodded his head. Corey put his knuckle out as Shark bumped it. Corey then turned around and walked out of Shark’s locker room shaking his head. James watches as Corey left, He tried to not let his comments bother him but he’s been hearing that stuff a lot lately, most of that stuff was coming from his own fans, and now Corey?

SERAI LEONE:
Don’t let that bother you Papi, we’ll be sure to celebrate our wins tonight..

Serai took his attention off of the comments and put her hand on his cheek, he smiled at her as he looked into her eyes. As the visitors in the locker room began to leave, Shark signalled for Hanson to get ready. He then took his tag team championship and wrapped it around Serai’s waist and winked at her.

SERAI LEONE:
You trying to make me carry this for you?

She said that jokingly, Shark just shrugged and kissed her on the cheek.

JAMES SHARK:
Robbie ain’t ma tag team partner you are, your ma tag team champion.

She looked down at the floor smiling and blushed. They all left the locker room and headed out for the exit. As him and Serai walked side by side, Shark took her hand and held it as they continued to walk.

He tried to ignore the comment that Corey made and tried to ignore the comments that his fans were making about him turning soft and him not being the same guy he was since meeting Serai. He understood that since meeting Serai he has slowly changed a bit. He stopped going to clubs as often as he did, and he tried to avoid breaking the law and rules at all costs, etc. The trash talking was still there, but each week Shark would always turn from the funny guy to a violent guy who you didn’t even want to talk to, this was because as his match came closer, he would begin to get into that James Shark persona. JFRESH was the cocky guy, the one who cracked jokes all week. James Shark was the one who went into the ring and did all the work.

He wasn’t feeling he was James Shark. Before his championship match on Battle Grounds, he was with Serai, chilling backstage with Upper Limit, fucking around with the jobbers and just having fun. He wasn’t thinking about going into the ring and knocking heads off, he wasn’t thinking about putting on a violent display. If anything he was just hoping the plan went well and that he would come out of the match unharmed.

James looked to his side and as they exited the doors he could see that Serai was looking up at him with a weird look on her face, it was like she could tell that Shark was thinking about something a little bit too much. Shark only hoped she didn’t think he was thinking about Karly. He had made his decision a few days ago, and he felt he was going to reveal his decision to her when they got home.

However before they could make it to their car, an IWF Interviewer quickly stopped them. This interviewer was smart. They wanted to avoid the media, they both won two big matches, and they knew there would be some media and reporters trying to look for them, they had picked a special exit and this interviewer had found them. At least he was the only one. James let go of Serai’s hand and put his arm around her, he nodded at the interviewer, as if telling him that they would answer some quick questions.

INTERVIEWER:
James Shark, Serai Leone! Two big wins tonight! My first question is for Serai, with a huge win you are now the new number one contender for the New Blood Championship, and will face Ashley Matthews sometime in the near future, with James being the Heavyeight and Tag Team Champion, is it safe to say that we will see the both of you on top of the IWF with championships in the near future?

SERAI LEONE:
Yes you definitely will. I did what I said I was going to do. I am at the top of my game as I have always been. I told Rosalie that she was going to be dethroned. Although I may have lost the match against her, I still did what I said I was going to do. Now at where I am and where she is. I am still here. IWF is entering a new era and this will like nothing that they have ever seen. Ashley, keep that belt nice and warm for me. I'm coming for it....REAL SOON. A word of warning for your girlfriend: Alison, if you EVEN THINK about interfering to help her, LA NIEVE EL CULO BLANCO ES EL SIGUIENTE, perra GRINGA! ¡Prepárate para un paseo lento AL INFIERNO. Jump into my shit if you want to, you will get the same fate that Anna did. A nice long nap via Venezuelan Dream.

The interviewer smiled then turned his attention over to James.

INTERVIEWER:
Now I want to get your thoughts on your match this week.

The interviewer held the microphone up to James but James gave him a weird look. Since his match he went straight to his locker room and didn’t go out to the bulletin board or step by Rick Christian’s office to ask him who he was facing. The interviewer could see the reaction on James’s face and instantly knew James was unaware of who he was facing.

INTERVIEWER:
This Saturday you will be taking on Robbie Hart, your tag team partner.

James chuckled shaking his head. He couldn’t believe it, who would make such a stupid match.

INTERVIEWER:
And if you didn’t know, the match was made by SNM.

James looked back at the interviewer and raised an eyebrow.

JAMES SHARK:
Who??

Serai laughed as Shark looked at her.

SERAI LEONE:
Papi his name is Show No… Mercy? I think. He won some battle royal or something last week for general manager powers, I’m guessing he used them? That's the guy I told you about. The one who was following me around. Remember I told you about him following me to the gym giving me flowers?

James shook his head, he wasn’t going to let that bother him. He had an idea of who that guy might be, and if he was right, it was the new black guy on the roster. He didn’t want to pay no attention to him.

JAMES SHARK:
Look, can we talk about this some other time? All the match related shit, I’ll get down to tomorrow or some other day, right now I just want to get home.

The interviewer nodded.

INTERVIEWER:
Of course Shark, you had a big night, and its understandable, just one more question. I Really hope you don’t mind me asking this in front of Serai… but it seems like the whole Karly Zedic drama has toned down a bit. The last thing that was brought up was backstage footage of you and her, I guess you guys had some private ta-

Serai cut the interviewer off and stepped aside causing Shark’s arm to just fall off her shoulder. She gave him a smirk.

SERAI LEONE:
You know baby, you never did tell me what happened in there.

She was joking around, she did trust him, but at the same time she was curious what went on in the room. James groaned, grabbed her gently and put his arm back around her, he looked at the interviewer and cocked a smile.

JAMES SHARK:
Karly Zedic? Serai Leone? Who am I picking, oh who am I picking?, listen doggystyle, maybe this will answer the whole Zedic drama for you.

He held Serai tight in his arms. Serai looks at him as she waits nervously to hear what his response would be. True she trusts him implicitly. She has gone out of her way not to even think about the situation between her, Shark and Karly. To say that it didn't pop into her mind ever so often would be lying. It did and mostly at some of the most inopportune times at that. You could tell that she loves him. Normally she would be like "Fuck this" and dipset but not this time. Not only has James matured, Serai has also. She learned a lot from her relationship with Juelz. Unlike with him, she is not walking away.

JAMES SHARK:
This girl right here? She’s ma everything. I go to bed thinking about her, I wake up thinking about her. There’s not one day, one hour, or one minute that goes by without me thinking about her.

James looked down at her and smiled as he twirled her hair. She looks up at him, smiling as well. She feels the same about him. James and Shawn have become a huge part of her life. A part of her family...not just the LAX family, but her own family.

JAMES SHARK:
Thinking about what she’s doing… thinking about where she is… wondering if she’s thinking about me…

James shrugged and looked back at the interviewer.

JAMES SHARK:
I don’t know what to say bruh. The fans and everyone are all on my dick cause they say I’ve changed, this and that… I don’t know what to say back to them. I love this girl so much, probably more then I love myself. What can I say? Sharky caught feelings, mad feelings. I think she’s the most beautiful girl on the planet… I don’t know what the fuck she doing with a nigga like me but… hahaha

James began to laugh as the interviewer smiled.

JAMES SHARK:
But I’m glad things turned out the way they did cause, I’d probably be lost without ma baby.

The interviewer had his eyebrows raised, he was actually surprised by this scene. Maybe Shark didn’t remember him but he had done a number of interviews with James Shark and he had never seen Shark like this, James was being so romantic and he could tell that it wasn’t a show. He could tell James really cared for Serai.

JAMES SHARK:
We may get into some stupid little arguments here and there, but I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl, real talk.

The interviewer was actually happy he was getting all of this on film. There was so much buzz over the way James has been acting lately that this video would just add some more buzz and even grab more attention. Hearing those words, Serai's eyes begin to tear up. God she loves this man. At that moment, she was on top of the world and didn't care if she was caught
on camera crying.

SERAI LEONE:
¿Realmente quiere decir que, nena? No tienes idea de lo feliz que me acabas de hacer. Te amo James tiburón ... con todo mi corazón, mi alma, mi espíritu, mi mente, mi todo. Tú eres mi corazón. Tú eres el aire que respiro. Usted me ha cambiado para mejor. Sin ti no hay yo. No puedo imaginar mi vida sin ti y ese chico adorable en ella. Usted y Shawn me han dado algo que por un tiempo después de mi ruptura con Juelz, pensé que nunca tendría otra vez. Una familia de mi cuenta. Te amo tanto por eso. No quiero nada más que pasar el resto de mi vida, mostrando sólo lo agradecido que estoy.

James smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead then held her tighter.

INTERVIEWER:
Well James no offense but you are showing a different side here, but I think its a good difference, this new you is definetly something that I’d like to see more, and thank you for the interview, and have a good night champ, you deserved it.

James Shark smiled and nodded his head ignoring the comment the interviewer made about him showing a different side. He shook the interviewers hand and
Serai said goodbye, as they both walked back to the car that Hanson had been waiting in for them.

SCENE TWO: The Oracle Arena , Oakland California
DATE: Monday February 27th 2012
WORDS: 1836 Words Without Coding
CAMERA: OFF
NOTE: N/A

Before his tag team match on Impact, he was backstage chilling, playing on his portable playstation. He talked about how he would beat up his tag team partner and his opponents if it had to come down to it, but that wasn’t the truth at all. Right now he kind of felt that he was at the point where his trash talking was just to hype things up.

He realized now that all the shit talking he has done for the past few weeks had no truth behind it. In his tag team match he did not even look for the knockout, he looked for the submission, and because of that he got jumped. He got jumped and just sat there, he didn’t try to go after the men who jumped him, instead all he thought about was kissing Serai and talking to her, being with her, cuddling with her.

When he made it back to his locker room, he wasn’t thinking about his image or his reputation, but was just thinking about what Serai would think about this, if he had let her down.

He grabbed a water bottle out of his mini fridge and just opened it and dumped the cold water all over him. He shook his head and looked in the mirror. As he looked in the mirror he could see Latoya Banks at the door, and although he was in a foul mood he couldn’t help but smile. He turned around surprised.

JAMES SHARK:
Dunnoe Latoyaaa, what you doing here?

Latoya flashed him a smile and shrugged. Latoya Banks is James Shark’s ex-girlfriend, and despite dating for a very long time they didn’t have any true feelings towards each other and just saw each other as brother and sister.

They met on the streets of Brooklyn New York when they were young, and knew each other for a very long time. Before Shark kicked his “angels” out of his home he had spoke to Latoya before which is the reason why they didn’t have any problems. It was also the reason why Latoya didn’t involve herself in testifying against Shark in the Karly Zedic case.

Latoya walked up to Shark and gave him a hug.

LATOYA BANKS:
Ugh.. your all wet.

James smiled and grabbed a towel.

JAMES SHARK:
So how you been?

Latoya flashes him a smile back and closes the door. She walks over to a small table where Shark has a bunch of pictures framed. She looks at them and picks one up.

LATOYA BANKS:
I’ve been great, just you know… same old. I’ve been watching you these past weeks though, just like I was tonight.

James bit his lips then smiled. He dried himself off then put the towel around his shoulder.

JAMES SHARK:
Is that so? What do you think?

She shrugged, she looked down at the picture she was holding and nodded her head.

LATOYA BANKS:
You know what I think Sharky, your fucking good. I mean look at you, your holding three titles now, your now 2-0 in the TIW but…

James was nodding his head and smiling but as soon as he heard the word “but” he stopped nodding and stopped nodding and quickly turned his face into a frown.

JAMES SHARK:
But what?

Latoya took her attention away from the picture, she gave it to Shark, he grabbed it, turned it around and then looked at it. It was a picture of him and Serai. He looked at Latoya with a confused face.

LATOYA BANKS:
But you changed…

James groaned. He took the picture and slammed it on the table, it kind of startled Latoya. He took the towel and threw it on the floor then sat down and shook his head all annoyed.

JAMES SHARK:
What the fuck Latoya, this shit ain’t funny. You been watching me? Then you know that’s what everyone’s been saying lately, you come here to piss me off or something? This shit ain’t a joke.

Latoya sighed and pulled a chair and sat down in front of Shark and stared at him.

JAMES SHARK:
Like the fuck is that supposed to mean anyways? How the fuck did I change? I didn’t change, I’m still the same nigga I was yesterday, the day before, a month ago, a year ago, damn, I’ve been the same nigga all my life. Your probably just jealous or something that I’m in love.

Latoya raised an eyebrow and smirked.

LATOYA BANKS:
You know me better than that ok?, so let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This has nothing to do with you and Serai. I’ve seen some of her promos and matches, she’s sweet, talented and a good person. I’m actually happy for you guys, and I was going to congratulate you for finding such a nice girl… so sorry if that’s not the first thing I brought up…

James shook his head and stood up, he walked over to the fridge and took out a beer.

LATOYA BANKS:
Toss me one too please

James opened his bottle then placed it on the table, he then grabbed another bottle and tossed it into the air without looking. It was nowhere near Latoya and just hit the door and shattered the bottle. Latoya tried not to laugh, seeing James angry amused her, even when they were together, Latoya would go out of her way to prank James and get under his skin.

LATOYA BANKS:
That was…. Uncalled for.

James turned around to face Latoya, he took a long sip from his beer, then wiped his mouth.

JAMES SHARK:
You gotta understand yo, I’m just rattled. It’s all I fucking hear. It’s just been fans so I didn’t think much of it, but then Corey said it to me yesterday, and now I’m hearing it from you? This is just bullshit, I don’t get where they’re getting these thoughts from and its pissing me off.

Latoya smirked again, this time it was because she had a feeling Shark knew exactly where they were getting those thoughts from.

LATOYA BANKS:
I don’t know Shark…

She said it in a funny voice, Shark turned around and gave her a dirty look.

JAMES SHARK:
The fuck is that supposed to mean?

Latoya laughed, she then stood up and walked over to Shark.

LATOYA BANKS:
Look… don’t get mad, but I’ve heard opponents talking about your dead mom, opponents bringing up a lot of personal stuff about you, opponents just being really racial and all that. You’re not one to take “talk” seriously, and now you’re getting all fired up because of what people are saying?

James shook his head again, he mumbled something then turned around to face Latoya and put his arms on his waist.

JAMES SHARK:
I’m fired up because of what people are saying cause now it ain’t just “people”, its people I’m close to, people I care about, people like you Latoya. Next thing I know, this nigga Hanson is going to say that shit, and oh man, I swear to Black Jesus, if he does, I’m going to snap.

Latoya turned her head to the broken pieces of glass that was on the floor, the pieces of glass that was surrounded by puddles of beer.

LATOYA BANKS:
You kind of already did…

James looked at the bottle and couldn’t help but smile. Latoya got up and gave him a hug, he hugged her back, she stepped away and put her hand on his shoulder.

LATOYA BANKS:
Don’t let it bother you, I’m just looking out for you… I guess we all are, and I think it’s safe to say that we want the “old” you back.

James nodded his head and looked the other way.

JAMES SHARK:
I guess I did kind of change, I never took it in though, I saw it as me maturing. The “old me” was a dude who got into nothing but jail time, one night stands and scraps.

She nodded.

LATOYA BANKS:
Yea but at least it was you being yourself.

James groaned.

JAMES SHARK:
I’m being myself right now, like damn. A nigga can’t get all romantic with his girl? I want to treat Serai like a queen that’s all.

Latoya gave him a short smile. She kind of wished Shark was like that with her when they were dating.

LATOYA BANKS:
You can be all romantic all you want Shark, but when you get jumped by two men then not do anything about it… that’s when I get worried. When you get jumped because you start to fight safe and go for submissions… again that’s when I get worried. When you let your anger get the best of you and it causes you to lose by disqualification… again that’s when I ge-

Shark put his hand up causing her to not continue.

JAMES SHARK:
Yea, ya, ya I get your point.

Latoya nodded her head.

LATOYA BANKS:
I’m not telling you to get in trouble with the law, you can’t do that… you have your son living with you and a son in general. I’m not telling you to get into one night stands… you have a girl that really loves you and by the looks of things you really love her too…

James nodded his head.

LATOYA BANKS:
But just be yourself, I see it in the ring and I can tell you’re not yourself. I don’t know… people do change and maybe your being yourself outside the ring… maybe this is the new you, but when you’re in the ring… I can just tell you’re struggling to be James Shark.

James agreed with her. He was getting into his groove anymore, but right now he just didn’t know how to get there.

JAMES SHARK:
Well the James Shark that I’m struggling to be… who is that?

Latoya smiled.

LATOYA BANKS:
James Shark is a fucking fighter.

James cocked a smile, he felt pumped. He felt like finding Cody Taylor, finding Storming Raven, finding them and knocking them out cold… but at the same time… he just couldn’t.

LATOYA BANKS:
So what do you say we get back at the guys that jumped you? Team Swag style.

She winked at him and he just couldn’t believe she asked him that. He couldn’t, he wanted to but he just couldn’t.

JAMES SHARK:
I don’t know… I was actually going to see Serai in her office…

go home, chill and what not.

Latoya tried to hide her disappointment but it was easy to spot out.

LATOYA BANKS:
….Okay Shark, it was nice seeing you though.

JAMES SHARK:
…yea , nice seeing you too…

She began to walk out the locker room, as she left he took a seat and took a deep breathe. This wasn’t fun anymore for him. Right now he felt like crap, he felt broken, he felt like a loser.

Back to top Go down

Maybe I Did Change
Page 1 of 1