Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe I Did Change Pt.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maybe I Did Change Pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I Did Change Pt.2   Maybe I Did Change Pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Maybe I Did Change Pt.2 16kvzep
Maybe I Did Change Pt.2 Sharkintro
Maybe I Did Change Pt.2 K36ols

SCENE: Unknown
DATE: Friday March 3rd 2012
WORDS: Words Without Coding
CAMERA: ON (AUDIO ONLY)
NOTE: The scene is unknown, and the camera is on but is an AUDIO ONLY video because the following scene is a media conference call, which means it’s a conference that’s on the phone and Shark could be anywhere answering calls as different media people call in.

FEMALE HOST:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to today’s IWF Battle Grounds Thirty Five: Main Event Conference Call. Please note, today’s conference is being recorded. At this time for the match introduction, I’ll pass you over to Mr. David Collar, please go ahead sir.

DAVID COLLAR:
Alright ladies and gentlemen , once again welcome to the media conference for the Main Event of this upcoming IWF Battle Grounds. As you all may have guessed this media conference is sponsored by James Shark and James Shark only, which means he is the only person live on this call available for questioning, as well as his head trainer Hanson Cottle. The two of them will be open to any questions you have pertaining to the Main Event and outside questions. Please refrain from asking questions about other wrestling promotions. This Main Event will be a Champion vs Champion match and has been booked by IWF New Comer and Rising Star, Sho No Mercy. It is not only a Champion vs Champion match but a Partner vs Partner match and a Last Man Standing Match. Thank you.

FEMALE HOST:
Ladies and Gentlemen it is *1 to ask a question at this time, If you are using a speaker phone please make sure you have any other functions turned off, again Ladies and Gentlemen that is *1 to ask a question. Again that is *1 to ask a question, we’ll take our first question from John, from USA Today.

JOHN:
James how are you today?

JAMES SHARK:
I’m good, I’m good.

JOHN:
Did you have any problems getting ready for this match?

JAMES SHARK:
Uhh… nah, trainings been going smooth. I know Robbie, I prepared for him before for our Fatal Fourway match at Rising Monarchy, and I’ve been in the same ring with him twice now so nah no problems.

JOHN:
Well how about outside of training, any personal issues? It seems that you have picked Serai over Karly, did Karly speak out to you about your decision?

JAMES SHARK:
Nah no personal issues, everything’s going good G, and nah Karly… I haven’t heard or seen her since my match with Libra, so it’s been a while.

JOHN:
Thanks Shark.

FEMALE HOST:Our next question will come from Terry Davidson with the Canadian Press.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
Shark you said there haven’t been any personal problems but as of late a lot of fans have been talking about this “new” you, and some inside sources tell us that this bothers you, I just wanted to get your thoughts on this and confirm if this in fact bothers you?

JAMES SHARK:
It does I ain’t gonna lie. Maybe I have changed a bit since being with Serai but it’s whatever you know. These fans they saying that I’m not the same guy in the ring that they loved to see and that hurts, cause if yall know me, I’m the type of guy that comes into the ring swinging, looking to head hunt and make for an exciting match up, and when fans are complaining to me and saying that I’m not that same guy, it bothers me a lot.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
Well why do you think they’re saying this about you?

JAMES SHARK:
I don’t know dog, maybe its because of how emotional I’ve been to Serai, speaking out to her, buying her all that good shit, treating her like a Goddess I don’t know.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
Well do you think what they’re saying about you is true?

JAMES SHARK:
It could go either way. I guess there could be some truth to it, I mean my last match I didn’t do nothing but go for a submission and in my match before that, it was all planned out, all I did was punch a dude in the face and that’s it, so I can’t really tell. I guess we’ll find out this Saturday.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
What do you mean by that?

JAMES SHARK:
Robbie Hart is a fucking warrior, when he smells blood he just keeps going nonstop until you’re ready to quit or your unconscious. If the talk is true, and I ain’t the same dude, then he’ll be the last man standing, but hey, if it’s just talk, then it’s just talk, and I’ll be doing what I always do, and if it goes my way, Robbie Hart will be flattened out in the middle of the ring, drooling and not knowing what year it is.

TERRY DAVIDSON:
Well you hold three championships, so I don’t know if the “new” you is such a bad thing.

JAMES SHARK:
Can we move on to something else? This “new” me shit… I’m not really feeling it. I’ve heard it all week long and it’s really just annoying me. Like I said, we’ll find out this Saturday, and I got a feeling that Robbie Hart is going to be the one sleeping.

FEMALE HOST:
Thank you, we’ll get our next question from Scott Ferrochi with MMA Junkie.Com

SCOTT FERROCHI
James, I was just wondering if there is any future with you and the UFC? You’re undefeated in MMA with wins over two former champions.

JAMES SHARK:
I don’t know homie, last time I saw Dana, we all know what happened… if he’s cool with me then I guess yall could see me in another UFC card some day.

SCOTT FERROCHI:
Is there anyone in the welterweight division that interests you for a match up?

JAMES SHARK:
I don’t know dog, to be honest I haven’t been following MMA for a while, that last fight I saw was with my boy Guillard, right now I’m just focused on this Saturday, if you got a question that has to do with that then…

SCOTT FERROCHI:
Actually I do, do you think it’s safe to say that although your wrestling has improved by leaps and bounds that Robbie Hart still has the advantage over you in the wrestling?

JAMES SHARK:
I guess, I mean the dude was born into a wrestling family. When he was around ten years old and he was already getting lessons on how to throw a motherfucker around by his daddy, I was on the streets getting lessons on how to rob motherfuckers from thugs.

SCOTT FERROCHI:
Well I’m sure your used to coming into a match against someone with better wrestling.

JAMES SHARK:
That’s right and it don’t bother me, cause I got an advantage over everyone in this company and everyone in professional wrestling when I step into a ring. That’s because it doesn’t matter if it’s a wrestling match and it doesn’t matter what stipulation the match is… what matters is the matches always start off standing, and you do not want to stand up with me, you don’t want to trade shots with me. I got quick, heavy hands and I’m capable of knocking a dude out with a glancing punch.

FEMALE HOST:
Our next question comes from Lauren DaSilva with MPIF Radio Denver Colorado.

LAUREN DASILVA:
James I believe we are all caught up in all this heat that you’ve been receiving lately that we are tending to look over the fact that you now hold three championships.

JAMES SHARK:
Haha ye, on the real. Sometimes I wake up and I don’t even remember I’m holding three titles until I see them just hanging there in ma closet.

LAUREN DASILVA:
Well because of this do you think this makes you the best in IWF?

JAMES SHARK:
Fuck yeah. I’m the first person in IWF History to hold the Full Throttle Championship, I’m the first person in IWF History to hold two different IWF Championships at the same time. I’m the first person to hold two different IWF Championships, three different IWF Championships and four IWF Championships. I’m a two time IWF Heavyweight Champion. I retired Chuck Matthews in July before he decided to come back.., I made rising star Kevin Hardaway quit by knocking him out and making him leave the IWF… I mean, yo I’m just pretty much the best.

LAUREN DASIVLA:
Well I think so too. My question for you is do you feel like the Last Man Standing Match is your specialty match although this is only your second time competing in this type of match?

JAMES SHARK:
I guess in a sense it is, I mean everyone knows I go for the knockout, and the only way to really win a match like this is by knocking your opponent out. Not to mention in my first last man standing match… I won by knocking VVR out with one punch.

FEMALE HOST:
Remember that’s *1 for questions, we’ll go next with Joshua Carry with The Wrestling Report.com

SCENE FOUR: Shark and Serai’s Mansion
DATE: Friday March 1st 2012
WORDS: Without Coding
CAMERA: OFF
NOTES: This is right after the Media Conference Call. I cut the Media Conference call off in the above scene because usually they are about an hour with many, many questions, and I didn’t want to add in pointless questions.

James Shark got off the phone. He looked at the time and groaned, he had been answering questions for a little bit over an hour. He stood up and stretched, he looked over at Hanson and he seemed tired from answering all those questions as well.

JAMES SHARK:
I can’t wait till Serai gets home…

Hanson didn’t respond. Hanson knew exactly why Shark couldn’t wait for Serai to get home, Shark had a plan, a huge plan for Serai, a surprise. Hanson did not agree with it, of course he didn’t tell James that because of how much of a bad mood James had been in lately, but he was willing to tell him when the time was right. All of a sudden they both heard the front door open, and James eyes grew wide in excitement thinking that it would be Serai, however he realized it was his son when he heard his voice from downstairs.

SHAWN ZEDIC:
WOAH… daddy we have a DOGGY!

Hanson rolled his eyes, he did not like this idea one bit. James and Hanson walked down stairs and greeted Shawn as he was petting a puppy dog that was surrounded by a small little fence that Shark had installed.

JAMES SHARK:
Yeee, but he’s more for Serai.

Shawn looked up at Shark and gave him a jealous look.

SHAWN ZEDIC:
Why does she get a puppy and I don’t?

James smirked as he looked at his son.

JAMES SHARK:
Nigga I done gave you an aquarium filled with little fishes two days ago.

Shawn still had the jealous look on his face.

SHAWN ZEDIC:
Yea but Fishys are boring…

James took a deep breath and eyed Shawn down.

JAMES SHARK:
Then nigga why the hell you ask me to buy you them god damn fishes?

Shawn shrugged, he continued to pet the puppy as the puppy anxiously moved around the fence, jumping up and down and barking, wagging his tail all excited.

SHAWN ZEDIC:
What’s his name?

James looked at Hanson then shrugged.

JAMES SHARK:
I don’t know yet homie, Serai can name this little dude since it’s hers.

Shawn looked up at his dad.

SHAWN ZEDIC:
But why does she get a puppy?

James looked away shaking his head, Hanson walked over to Shawn, leaned over, and pointed at the Dog’s collar as if he motioned for Shawn to look at it. As Shawn looked at it he saw a small leather ring case hanging from the collar. In the middle of the case was a golden heart design. Shawn frowned not really knowing what was in the case, he tried to grab it but Shark picked him up and put him on his shoulders.

JAMES SHARK:
Time for bed ma du!

Shawn began to try and wiggle himself off of Shark’s grip.

SHAWN ZEDIC:
BUT IT’S ONLY 5! IT’S ONLY 5!

JAMES SHARK:
Real Niggas go to bed at 5!

SHAWN ZEDIC:
NO!!!

James carried him to his room then body slammed him on the bed playfully. Shawn couldn’t help but smile. He realized his dad was joking about the whole going to bed thing.

JAMES SHARK:
Just stay in yo room for a bit until dinner aight?

Shawn made a face, he didn’t want to but he did. James closed the door to Shawn’s room then began to walk back downstairs. As Shark made his way back to the living room he could see Hanson sitting down on the couch looking at the puppy slowly shaking his head.

JAMES SHARK:
Hey don’t be giving him that fuck face, he’s fam now.

Hanson wasn’t in the mood for Shark’s jokes. He looked up at Shark.

HANSON COTTLE:
I know you’re going to think I’m acting like Russell, but James this is not a good idea. Marriage will only get into the way with your matches. You hold three championships now, and if you keep doing what you’re doing you can hold even more. Marriage is the last thing that should be on your mind especially with all the stuff that’s being said about you and the stuff that’s been going on with you.

Hanson took a deep breathe , he stood up and tried to really make James understand, but before he could continue talking to him, they both heard the door open once again, they could hear the sound of heels on the floor. They both walked over to the entrance to see Serai taking off her jacket and her shoes. She gave James a big smile.

SERAI LEONE:
Holaaa papi

James chuckled, he walked over to her and gave her a big hug, but backed away quickly.

JAMES SHARK:
Damn yo, you cold.

She laughed as it was very cold outside. She greeted Hanson and for a moment, they were all quiet. James heart started to pound as he was starting to get nervous, and just as expected, the puppy started to scratch the small fence and begin to bark. Serai looked at Shark and Hanson with a weird look on her face.

SERAI LEONE:
Is there a dog in here?

James laughed and shrugged as if having no clue. Serai followed the noise until she found herself in the living room. She saw the light brown puppy surrounded in the little fence. She knelt down in surprise.

SERAI LEONE:
Aweeee, dios mio!, who’s this little guy?

James looked down at Serai, still nervous.

JAMES SHARK:
That’s up to you boo, he’s yours. I got him for you this morning.

Serai gave Shark a funny look and just stared at him, almost without blinking.

JAMES SHARK:
Yea, he’s yours…

This confirmed it, she got up and gave him another hug, despite her still being a little bit cold he just hugged her back this time as she kissed him on the cheek.

SERAI LEONE:
Your too good to me baby.

She knelt down again and picked up the puppy, only to get licked a thousand times, she laughed and puled the puppy away for a moment and that’s when she noticed what was on his collar. She stared at it for a moment and it was almost as if the whole room went silent. She could see the puppy barking but couldn’t hear it. All her attention was on the leather case hanging from it’s collar, she had a pretty good idea of what was going to be inside that case and couldn’t help but laugh. She slowly put the puppy down and unhooked the case from it’s collar. She studied it and touched the smooth golden heart, then slowly opened it.

As she did, she was surprised to find nothing inside but a note. Her smile kind of faded away, as she was expecting something else. She read the note in her head.

“Bark bark woof woof yeye , Sharky is too much of a pussy to ask you this, but he wants to know if you’ll take his ugly ass and spend the rest of your precious life with him bark bark woof woof swag”

Before she could react, she felt Shark’s arms around her from behind, he didn’t take the case off of her hands but instead, he flipped it over to reveal a second small opening. She smiled and opened the second part of the case slowly, to reveal a beautiful expensive looking wedding ring.

SERAI LEONE:
no...way

She turned around still in shock and happiness, to see Shark on his knees looking up at her.

JAMES SHARK:
What’d to you say beautiful? You down to make it happen?

SERAI LEONE:
POR SU PUESTO MI AMOR!!!

Before James could get up to his feet, Serai just brought herself on top of him and gave him a big hug. As they released themselves they gave each other a passionate kiss. Hanson stood there watching them, he shook his head and walked away. He failed to talk James out of it, and right now as Shark’s trainer he was going to have to do everything in his power to try and get James Shark focused and prepared for the task at hand, defeating Robbie Hart.

SCENE FIVE: Unknown Room in Shark and Serai’s Mansion
DATE: Saturday March 3rd 2012
CAMERA: ON
NOTE: N/A

J-Fresh in the building, J-J-J-J-J-Fresh in the building.

About to set some things straight…

So this whole week… fuck for the past month, I’ve been getting nothing but mail, tweets and messages on my site from wrestling fans around the world saying that James Shark has gone soft. Saying then this “ooey gooey romantic” Shark is nothing but a disgrace to my reputation.

Why should I give a fuck about anything yall got to say? Yall watch me, yall pay to see me, yall go out of your way to try an get an autograph from me. What pisses me off the most is it ain’t just these casual fans, it’s some of the fans that I’d figure would be ride or die Team Swag member to the fullest.

Then I get motherfuckers like Corey telling me I changed, Latoya and Hanson telling me I changed. I don’t like it one bit.

I’m ready to prove you motherfuckers wrong. I’m ready to prove to you motherfuckers that I’m still the same scrapper that I am. I’m going to go into this match with Robbie Hart, and I’m going to fucking try and murder him.
He’s my partner, he’s my dude, he’s my friend.

Tonight, he’s a fucking dead man, he’s a fucking enemy, nothing but a white boy that got booked into a wrong fucking match.

Sho No Mercy booked this, Sho No Mercy thinks that he’s fucking me over by doing this. He thinks that I’m going to lose this match, and on top of things he made it a Last Man Standing Match so that Robbie Hart can get a guaranteed knockout over the knockout artist. It’s obvious Sho No Mercy wants to embarrass me.

His ignorant ass doesn’t realize that he done did me a favour, he doesn’t realized fucked over Robbie Hart. Sooner or later, when this match kicks off, Sho No Mercy is going to be rubbing ice on his beat up girlfriend’s face because of her loss from my beautiful baby, and as he’s doing that, he’s going to have the television on, and he’s going to see a James Shark that many people wanted to see for a long ass time now.

I see it, you don’t think I do?
I feel it, you don’t think I do?

These past few matches, I’ve been playing safe, trying to go for submissions, trying to wrestle with my opponent. Sure some of my real fans tried to back me up and shut up them haters and say “Yeah well maybe Sharks just showing off his wrestling”, I’m pissed off at the fact that every motherfucker that supports me is saying I changed… maybe that’s cause the truth hurts.

When Sho No Mercy turns on the television backstage, and my music hits, and he watches as I come out to the ring, that nigga is gonna get butterflies even though he’s just backstage.. which means Robbie Hart who will be outside in the ring… Robbie Hart is going to tripping balls.

Mean face.
Eyes locked on and not off Robbie till the bell.
Deep breaths.
Fists clenched up.
Ready for a fucking scrap.

I think I’ve been going easy on my opponents these past few weeks. I got a disqualification loss cause my anger got the best of me, and that’s just not me. I control my anger. In my match with Kevin Hardaway, sure I knocked his ass out but I let him hit me with shots that he shouldn’t have got me with. The list goes on and on. I can sit here and talk about how I have two titles, but I didn’t really have a match for it…

At this point, I’m fed with all this bullshit going on. I want to come into this ring tonight, and I want to get all this talk over and done with. For one night, I want to show you all that I could still show love to my gurl, still show love to my son, and still make friends without “going soft in my matches”.

I gave Robbie Hart the High Impact Championship.

I gave it to him, and I can easily take it away from him. The last time I had a champion vs champion match. I knocked Connor O’Shannon the fuck out, at that time he was holding the same championship that Hart is holding.

The last time I was in a Last Man Standing match… well what can I say? I guess all I could say is 10 seconds, and one punch. 10 Seconds and one punch is all it took, and where has Vincent Van Rose been since that match? That bitch is MIA, that bitch is nowhere to be found, nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be heard of.

I don’t see myself as holding two IWF Championships, I see myself as holding three. I don’t see myself as holding three championships, I see myself as holding four.

Robbie Hart didn’t win a match for that High Impact Championship. Let’s go back to Rising Monarchy and let’s all remember what went down. Rosalie Knight got her dick sucking mouth shut the fuck up, once and for all… , Ruben Ricardo Leon got his border jumping ass kicked… and Robbie Hart… Robbie Hart got bitch made, bitch made because I gave him a championship that I WON, and he took it with open arms, no questions asked, like a little bitch.

I’m done. Seriously I’m done.

Tonight it’s on and popping in the Main Event. This match could go 10 seconds with one punch, but I won’t allow it to, I won’t allow it to because you fans that talked all that good shit for a month now, need to fucking recognize that yall are wrong. So wrong. Too wrong.

I’m going to win, and not only will I knock him out, I will toy with him and when I’m bored, I will let the referee count Robbie out.

SCENE SIX: Shark and Serai’s Mansion
DATE: Saturday March 3rd 2012
CAMERA: OFF
NOTE:This is immediately after the shoot.

Hanson began to clap as Shark turned off the camera. Shark turned around to see Hanson looking extremely happy.

HANSON COTTLE:
I don’t know about you man but that sounded like the hungry, violent, and dangerous James Shark as old.

James nodded and couldn’t help but flash a short smile, that shoot felt good.

HANSON COTTLE:
Hey man, all you have to do is just go in there, go back to your killer instinct and I won’t ever bother you about changing. You can enjoy your wedding, and even read out poems for Serai without me complaining, as long as you’re THE JAMES SHARK in the ring then it’s all good. Just do it up tonight, and these fans won’t criticise you either.

James nodded agreeing with Hanson.

JAMES SHARK:
Killer instinct will be on and poppin ma du.

Back to top Go down

Maybe I Did Change Pt.2
Page 1 of 1