Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The winds of change.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

The winds of change. Empty
PostSubject: The winds of change.   The winds of change. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:11 pm

I sit on the beach of Coney Island in a pair of swim trunks, looking out over the ocean. A cigarette hangs from my lip. I take a long drawl from it, inhale deep and exhale slowly through my nose. A lot of things have happened in so little time. As I sit thinking over my life and career, I notice a woman in a bikini making her way over. This should be interesting. After Lani, I'm gonna stay on my guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The winds of change.   The winds of change. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:44 pm

[dohtml]
 photo china_zpsf0c7880e.png

The young woman that walks up is none other than IWF’s newest diva Miss Jade. She smiles at Storming Raven as she sits near him. She does not want to sit too close as she does not want either of them feeling uncomfortable. She notices him looking her over and grins.

Miss Jade: Storming Raven, isn’t it? I have only heard of you so it is nice to officially meet you in person. This is such a beautiful view. Maybe we could help each other out in IWF. I mean you could help me make a name for myself and I could help you get over that ex of yours and help you move on. I guess what I am trying to say is I would like to be able to manage you. I mean only if you would be interested.

Jade smiles up at him as she lays back onto her beach towel. She just awaits his response.

To Be Continued By Storming Raven Only!!

TAGGED: Storming Raven
WORDS: 342
OOC NOTES: Lets get this started! Leave me thoughts, tips, feedback, comments, and questions via site pm!
[/dohtml]
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The winds of change.   The winds of change. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:50 pm

I shoot that famous grin at her.

"That's right. I'm Storming Raven. It's nice to meet you too Jade."

I look back out at the ocean, and lean back on my elbows.

"Whenever I see the ocean, I figure I'm home. I'm safe. Maybe this time I got it wrong."

I then look back over at her.

"I don't know about managing, because well the types of matches I take part in aren't exactly safe for a woman."

I finish off my cigarette and put it out in the sand, and push some sand over it.

"As far as getting over my ex is concerned, well my father always told me before he left this wretched world, 'Son, if you fall off a horse, you have to dust yourself off and get back on' "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The winds of change.   The winds of change. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:21 pm

]

Miss Jade grins back him as she just checks him out. She then looks in his eyes as she moves closer. She gives him a light caress on his chest followed by a small, gentle kiss on the lips. Not sure how he would react she moves quickly back to her towel. She looks back out at the ocean.

Miss Jade: I may look small and fragile but I can defend myself quite well and I would love to be in your corner during your matches. Plus I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Miss Jade pauses to giggle and to look back at him to see if he was paying attention or not.

Miss Jade: You really shouldn’t be smoking. Maybe I can help you break that habit as well. And I think you should take your father’s advice. It sounds like he knew what he was talking about.

To Be Continued By Storming Raven only!

WORD COUNT: 339
OOC NOTES: Liking where this is going! <3 Leave me thoughts, tips, feedback, comments, and questions via site pm!

Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The winds of change.   The winds of change. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Well that was a nice surprise. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. I shake my head and grin again.

"To my people tobacco is sacred, it is one of the ways we pray."

I then move closer to her, caress her cheek and gently kiss her longer than she did me.

"I think this may be the beginning of something beautiful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The winds of change.   The winds of change. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:05 pm

[dohtml]

Miss Jade continues to kiss Storming Raven as she straddles his lap by putting her knees just outside of his. She caresses his chin as they kiss. She pulls away pulling his bottom lip slightly. She pushes him back down and massages his chest. She then leans down giving him three small kisses on his chest. She sits back up and removes her bikini top as she grabs her chest. She moves down laying her exposed breasts against his chest. She looks up at him and smirks at him.

Miss Jade: This is going to be more than beautiful. As long as you think you can handle me.

Jade grabs one of his hands and puts it down on her bottom as she kisses him again.

To Be Continued By Storming Raven only!

WORD COUNT: 314
OOC NOTES: Liking where this is going! <3 Leave me thoughts, tips, feedback, comments, and questions via site pm!
[/dohtml]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The winds of change.   The winds of change. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The winds of change.
Page 1 of 1