Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part I

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part I Empty
PostSubject: Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part I   Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part I I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Inside the Los Angeles home of Cody Taylor, the cocky young superstar was laying on his couch watching sport center it had been a busy couple of weeks for the former MMA fighter as he prepared to for his upcoming match at Spring Fling with IWF, His Retribution Rumble match for WEW and his first title defence in TIW but none of the was bothering him in all truth he wasn't taking any of his opponent's serious, maybe that would be his down fall but then again wasn't like he actually cared about any of his opponents, they could put him in the ring with a lion and he would still beat the shit out of it, with his hand held in victory in the end.

Cody yawned slightly stretching out his entire body as Lillian walked into the room, Cody looked at her with a little devilish grin on his face as he patted the couch sliding back abit for her to come lay on it with him, She walked over and lay down next to him as he placed his arm over her pulling her close to him, this was weird for him he wasn't the type to do this normally he would show them some fun and kick there ass to the curb.

LILLIAN SHARK
"You ready for your match?"

Cody chuckled slightly, she would really have to learn if she was going to be with him that he was already no matter what the situation was, He knew he was the best in the wrestling business and no one could tell him any different, But maybe it was time to start taking the competition serious after all it doesn't hurt to at least study his opponent try figure out a few of there little tricks so he could counter them.

CODY TAYLOR
"Of course I'm ready for this, I'm always ready to embarrass people who think they are good, Until I come along and take there spot... Just how I do."

The cocky youngster refused to even pretend to respect anybody in this business, especially people who had no real talent and where only in the business to be card fillers, He couldn't care less if his opponents were training for this match he wasn't and he didn't plan on starting any time soon the match was already won in his eyes. As he rested his head on Lillian he thought about what he had done since coming to IWF, he won his debut and got himself in the Briefcase ladder match for a shot at his fellow Team Swag member James Shark's title, but to top it all off he bailed on TIW leaving with there top two titles so it was true Cody Taylor really does shock the world no matter what he does.

CODY TAYLOR
"Think TIW are going to be mad? Shit like I even care Kane Mitchell can kiss my white ass, dude just lost his only two talent's Me and Shark, I give it a week and they will be shut down begging on the street for chump change just like that whore Serai Leone ever since Shark kicked her ugly looking ass to the curb."

Lillian nodded in agreement as Cody chuckled slightly, he didn't really care about TIW or Kane Mitchell was just another pay check to him, Wasn't like he'd take anything or anyone serious in that company especially with so called talent like Jetstream, Twin K and SM Raye all of whom Cody could make tap in under a minuet, But they were in the back of his mind well all except Raye who had just signed with IWF that alone made Cody laugh that IWF would actually sign a guy with no talent.

CODY TAYLOR
"You heard this shit about IWF Signing SM Raye? Dude is a damn Joke, Only thing he's done in his career was kiss ass to get his title's, I hope he realises that Lya isn't in charge here at IWF so there will be no easy ride for him, Little bitch should just go back to being Sean Mendez's Little puppet like he always has been... Shit the Dude's another Steel Angel straight up JOKE!! Dude need's to go back to the Indy Scene and stay there."

Lillian sighed slightly, She was hoping Cody would ask her how her day was or something but Instead he continued to talk about his match at Spring fling and just how good he was, It got annoying after a while for Lillian as she continued to nod along to whatever he said pretending to actually listen and give a damn about what he's saying to her.

LILLIAN SHARK
"Change the Subject already Cody, I get it your great, your the best there ever was, your going to end Steel Angel's career... Can we please talk about something else, Like why don't you ask me how my Day was or something?"

Cody raised his eyebrow as she asked him why he didn't ask about her, He thought to himself She must be stupid if she think's He gives a damn about anyone but himself, In Cody's eye's it was all about Cody Taylor there was no one else just him and his talent that paid for everything that surrounded them right now.

CODY TAYLOR
"You think I give a shit about your day? Really girl you must be out of your damn mind, If you think I give a shit... I'll make you a deal though, You pay for everything you see around here, Then I'll ask you how your damn day was... until then shut the fuck up and listen to be tell you how great I am... Because you know you love it and don't even lie about that shit."

Lillian let out a loud sigh, She was annoyed because all It seemed she was to him was a sex toy only thing they ever did was have sex, never talked about anything real, She sort of expected that but she thought she'd be able to change him into something better but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

LILLIAN SHARK
"So... You just want to fuck again?"

Cody smirked and Nodded as She rolled round to face him as she licked her lips, She leaned into kiss him just as that happen Cody's Trainer Mick walked into the room looking at both of them before laughing at Cody as he flung his gym bag at him, Mick had a habit of Cock Blocking Cody he found it amusing for some reason.

MAD MICK
"No booty for you son, We have training to do and lots of it."

Cody smirked slightly as he shook his head slightly turning his head to look at Lillian then back at Mick, His choice was a no brainier on this thing, Fuck Lillian or go train he obviously knew what one he was going to pick.

CODY TAYLOR
"Nah dude I don't train for fight's you know that plus, I can get plenty of Umm training right here.. if you get what I mean."

Mick shook his head before walking over to Cody with a pissed off look on his face, He knew if Cody didn't train for this match then Steel Angel and the other Guys in this match would eat him alive, Cody's good but he isn't Invincible.

MAD MICK
"Yeah you don't train...You don't train when you have matches with Losers but I've scouted these Guy's that are in this Ladder match with you and trust me they are not loser's Cody, Take this Seriously or kiss Goodbye to your title shot for the IWF Heavyweight Championship... No more History for Cody to make."

Cody sighed slightly before sitting up straight, He looked at Mick before shacking his head slightly Cody would never admit it but he knew Mick was right about this one, He did have to train since lately all he has done is party and smoke weed maybe he should go work that stuff out of his system for his match at Spring Fling after all he did want to make more history in his already massive career.

CODY TAYLOR
"Shit Mick If it shut's you the hell up, I'll go train but only today after this I'm going back to doing what I do best, Fucking Bitches, Smoking Weed and Playing Madden, Why train when your this talent Mick? I ask you WHY? Training Pfft Like my ass needs more training I'm Already Legendary."

Mick shook his head slightly, He knew Cody's cockiness along with this over partying and smoking drug's all the time would eventually lead to the down fall of his always growing career.

MAD MICK
"Your talented but not that damn talented now get off your backside and get in the car... And Cody... No Quickie before you leave for Training just move it."

Mick turned and headed out the door as Cody shook his head getting up to his feet before grabbing his gym bag and following the man who has been like a father to him out the door, Cody couldn't be bothered having to deal with the Mick complaining all day so for once he decided to do what Mick told him to even if that meant sacrificing sex with Lillian to go training down at the Vyper Pit.

SCENE 2

Cody and His Trainer/Father Figure Mick O'Connell where in the back of Cody's Limousine on there way to The Vyper Pit the training ground of Cody since his day's in MMA, Limo's to training may be abit extreme for some people but not Cody he liked to show the world just how rich he actually was, Cody lay back with his feet kicked up on the seat across from him as his hood covered the top half of his face, He stretched out his whole body before reaching into his pocket pulling out a blunt and a Lighter, He yawned slightly before placing the Blunt in his mouth and lighting up as Mick turned round to look at Cody he narrowed his eyes before pulling the blunt out Of Cody mouth before rolling down the Window and Flinging it out Cody turned to look at Mick with a pissed off Look on his face as that was the last blunt he had on him.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo the fuck you doing bitch, that was my last blunt... Your old ass owe's me weed and I want it now.. Or I ain't training for nothing, You better believe that."

Cody turned his head Ignoring Mad Mick after that, He was pissed off he needed that first blunt to prepare him for this training as Mick grabbed Cody by the back of the Neck pushing him against the window with a pissed off look on his face, He loved Cody but this shit he was pulling lately wasn't going to fly any more especially if he wanted to add another World Title to his name.

MAD MICK
"No you listen up and you listen good young blood, I'm damn sick and tired of all this shit you've been pulling as of late, Listening to that Cock Sucker Shad, You haven't been training all you have done is smoked weed partied and messed around with different girl's every night, that shit stops right now... you got me little boy? Cause if this shit don't end your going to have to look for another trainer, Someone willing to put up with this bullshit young blood, you feel me?."

Cody nodded in agreement as Mick let go off him, Cody didn't want to lose Mick he was the only family he ever had, So to lose him now would probably end Cody's career in an Instant, The cocky young Rookie slowly dusted him self off before leaning back again kicking his feet up on the seat opposite him.

MAD MICK
"So what the fuck is actually going on in your love life right now? Paige, Lillian, Brooklyn, Nikki, Nadia Who the hell are you actually dating or is this you trying to make Cody's Angel's 2.0?"

Cody chuckled slightly at the mention of his Angel's from back in the day, He never really thought about reforming them might be worth doing but then again Brooklyn wouldn't go for it and Neither would Nikki.

CODY TAYLOR
"I'm young, I'm just doing my thing fucking bare bitches every night of the week, But with Brooklyn she's a sweet girl and everything but she's like 19.. she's to young to be involved with people like me, I destroy people you known that... I only got one Mode Mick and it's on self destruct."

Mick sighed slightly before placing his hand on Cody's Shoulder, Mick knew deep down Cody weren't a bad kid he was just an Idiot for believing his own Hype and the Ideas that Shad put in his head over the past few years, but Mick was going to take a stand from now on in Cody's Life and Career.

MAD MICK
"Maybe your dumb ass should Tell Brooklyn that before you End up with no one... Oh wait what am I saying Paige doesn't have what It takes to survive without you, For some reason that girls is Dependant on you even though she could do a hell of alot better than you."

Cody raised his eyebrow slightly at Mick, He wasn't used to Mick talking to him like this and so far he didn't like it either, He knew Paige would never leave his side but He didn't want to hurt Brooklyn even though he actually likes Nikki witch kind of flung a spanner into his plans for the girls.

CODY TAYLOR
"What you mean She can do better than me? Bitch can't do better than me... There is no better than Cody Taylor, Why you lying Mick? Why? You know as well as I do that she needs me, It was me that took her in when all that shit went down, I gave her a home, I put clothes on her back, food in her mouth... Tell me She can do better?... you must be mad old man."

Mick chuckled slightly at him, He knew Cody might have done alot for Paige but she gave him much more back and he just flung it in her face.

MAD MICK
"Yeah you did Give her those things, but she Gave you so much more... She loved you like I have never seen someone love anybody before, She gave you a daughter that you deny is yours... That's always pissed me off Cody why the hell don't you just man the hell up and admit that, this beautiful little girl is your's... I bet you don't even remember her name do you?"

Cody turned his head to look out the window, It was clear he didn't want to answer Mick's question or even acknowledge the little girl was his, He shrugged slightly as he continued to look out the window.

CODY TAYLOR
"Her Name's Mya and I don't want to talk about Mick... So just drop it already."

Cody sighed as Mick Grabbed his arm pulling him around to face him, it had been four years and Mick wanted answers from Cody about it, he wasn't just taking it is how it is for a reason anymore.

MAD MICK
"Your going to tell me and your going to tell me now."

Cody pushed Mick's Arm away before turning to look out the window, He turned to look at Mick with a straight face before sighing he really didn't want to answer Mick but he guess he had to.

CODY TAYLOR
"I was scared alright... Still am, Look at me Mick.. I can't be a dad, I can't even look after myself I still need you to do everything for me so how the hell am I supposed to look after some Kid?"

Mick shook his head slightly before slapping Cody across the back of his head, Cody looked at him with a confused look on his face as Mick continued to shake his head at him.

MAD MICK
"Really Cody? You need me? You don't need anyone to take care of you.. You've looked after yourself ever since you walked into my gym a little ten year old punk who could knock out a grown ass man, I never saw a Kid when I first saw you Cody.. I seen a fighter.. I seen a warrior... But right now.. Now I see a scared little kid, If you asked me a year a go could you win this I said No doubt.. If you asked me now I'd laugh and say no chance in hell of you winning this thing."

Cody looked away from Mick, He didn't want to hear the truth he already knew himself that he couldn't win this thing but he'd never admit it to anyone not even the man who raised him for most of his life, Cody shrugged slightly showing he didn't give a damn about Steel Angel anyway as Mick Sighed slightly.

MAD MICK
"If you listen to me and you train hard like you did back in the day, I can get you back to that place where you will be able to win this thing, Trust me Cody just listen to me I've never steered you wrong in the past and I don't plan on starting any time soon."

Cody knew Mick was right but he wasn't going to admit that to him, So he laughed and Shrugged slightly at Mick who just shook his head after thinking he had just got through to Cody.

CODY TAYLOR
"Mick, I've already won Steel Angel? Bitch Please Chad Mason? The fuck is he... Masque? Don't even get me started on that unknown factor, I'm Cody Taylor I shock the World every time I step in the damn ring, I create history everywhere I go, I am the Youngest TIW World Heavyweight Champion... I am the only man to hold both Title in TIW History and I'm about to become the Youngest WEW and IWF World Champion, That's not Cockiness that's just the truth the Whole truth and nothing but the truth, Mick you can doubt me all you want but at the end of the day, Your the one that's going to look like a dumb fuck when my naturally white ass makes even more history, REAL TALK."

Mike shook his head slightly as the Limousine pulled up outside Cody's Gym the Sign on the Building reads "Vyper Pit" as Cody stepped out of the Limo in a pissed off sort of mood he looked up at the Sign with a smirk on his face as Mick followed him standing behind him, It felt good for Cody to finally be home to something he built from absolutely nothing to one of the best and Most respected Gym's in the world, Mick placed his hand On Cody's Shoulder as his Smirk grew bigger.

CODY TAYLOR
"Feel's Good to be Home Mike, Shit welcome to the Devil's Playground... The Vypers Pit, Remember The Vyper Fight League days... We used to run shit back then."

Cody smiled slightly it was probably the first time he had been truly happy in a long time, The Cocky young star made his way across the parking lot with his Cocky Swagger, he smirked as he got to the door bro hugging the bouncer Derek before he opened the door for Cody and Mike to walk in, Cody's nerves started to go since it had been along time since he had been in The Vyper Pit as He walked down the Staircase he tried to shake of the nerves but was finding it hard to do, he reached the bottom of the staircase and looked around the gym at all his boys training hard as he allowed a small smirk to appear on his face, He flung his gym bag to the side flinging his arms out.

CODY TAYLOR
"THE KING IS HOME MOTHER FUCKER, RECOGNIZE .... HA HA... Shit"

Everyone in the gym turned round looking at Cody, As Pierce one of the Youngest Members of Team Blackout was sitting in the corner with a bunch of girl's smoking weed and drinking, Jumped up on the couch with a blunt in his hand Pointing at Cody with a big Smile on his face, Cody hadn't seen Pierce in a few week's witch was strange because Pierce is like a little brother to Cody and Is normally with him every second of everyday.

PIERCE WASHINGTON
"There Ma Boy CO-DAAYY TAYLOR the Next IWF World Heavyweight Champion HA HA.."

Pierce leaped off of the couch landing on his feet racing over to Cody with the Blunt in his Mouth, Pierce looked up to Cody but for the Life of Him Cody could never understand why he did it, Cody bro Hugged Pierce before pulling the Blunt out of his Mouth Placing it in his own.

CODY TAYLOR
"What you doing in The Vyper Pit, Your ass don't even train for nothing.. you just sit and get High all day."

Pierce Nodded in agreement before pointing over to the Crowd of Girls, Since hanging around with Cody seemed to rub off on Pierce he became a little pimp in his own right, Witch made Cody proud of him.

PIERCE WASHINGTON
"Those Dutty little biddys right there Ma Dude, Yo Yo yo you coming to hang or Is your ass got to go train for those bitches at Spring Fling?."

Cody turned to look at Mick before mouthing the Words 10 Minuets as Mick nodded in agreement as Cody placed his arm over Pierces shoulder puffing away on the Blunt before they started to walk over to the crowd off Women, Cody took one last Puff before passing it back to Pierce, he knew he shouldn't be smoking it since he promised Mick He wouldn't, but Mick flung his out the Window so he figured they were even now.

PIERCE WASHINGTON
"Ladies this is my Boy, The History Maker, The current TIW World heavyweight and United States Champion.. Cody Taylor, Yall play nice because Mick be a grumpy old dude that complains about shit way to much you."

Cody laughed at What Pierce said about Mick as Pierce turned his head to make sure Mick wasn't behind him, Mick liked to complain about anything the boy's did but that was mainly because he was an Old school type of trainer.

CODY TAYLOR
"Ladies.. Now that a Man's arrived how about we started to have some real fun?"

Pierce shook his head slightly as Cody walked over and sat between two of the females with a big smirk on his face, He liked to annoy Pierce about being a kid but he knew Pierce didn't like it that much since he wanted to be one of the big boy, Cody chuckled slightly before moving over slightly before patting the seat for Pierce to sit down, Pierce let a huge smirk appear on his face as he ran and sat down putting his arm around one of the girls as Cody shook his head slightly at him.

SCENE 3

After training in the Vyper Pit, Cody had set up a small press conference to discuss what's going on in his career right now after all the rumours that were circling around about him, He stood on the podium as his Team Blackout Member Pierce sat on the seat next to the Podium proudly displaying Cody's titles, Cody cleared his throat slightly before pointing to some reporter in the crowd, Cody sighed already known that it was going to be another stupid question about TIW something he wanted to avoid talking about at this present moment in time.

REPORTER #1
"Jason Wayne FIGHT Magazine, Cody the world wants to know what the hell is going on... Have you left Total Impact Wrestling? and What does that mean for the belts."

Cody looked over at Pierce who had his head down on the table laugh as Cody smirked at the reporter, He wasn't going to answer it but h thought it would be funny to cause some trouble with the worlds press.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yeah I left That dumb for many many reason, one being the Vice President is a cock sucking whore do I need to go on? As for the belts I won them there staying with me in IWF If any TIW talent wants to come over and try take them from me I'm more than happy to let them try... would be funny as fuck."

Cody smirked as the camera's took pictures off him, As he pointed to the next reporter with his hand in a gun style as he laughed looking out at all the pathetic Leeches in the room.

REPORTER #2
"Jacob Cass SCRAPP!, Cody your in this Ladder match at Spring Fling after some heavy petitioning on twitter to get into this match, Do you think you can Beat the rest of the competition and win this thing... to go on and create more history?."

Cody chuckled slightly Not taking any of this shit seriously, He looked to Pierce who told him to answer it.

CODY TAYLOR
"Your kidding right? You didn't just ask me this shit? Can I win? I don't think I can win... I know I can win, Tell Steel Ange he can try fuck with me but that little bitch going to get knocked the fuck out in record time, This ain't no hype though Its the truth Little Bitch boy about to become my new play toy.. Money on Cody believe that."

Cody sighed pointing towards another Reporter, He would end up flipping out if One of these Idiot's Didn't start asking him some real question's instead of these Nancy Boy shit.

REPORTER #3
"Michael Griffin From the New York times, Cody you show Absolutely no respect to any of your opponents for the Ladder Match do you think This could be your Ultimate Downfall?."

Cody looked at him before laughing, Was this Jackass fucking serious, Cody's Has no weaknesses He is Perfect in every Single way.

CODY TAYLOR
"Are you kidding me my Ultimate Down? There's no one out there that can even come close to me in this business, I'm not some little boy trying to hang with the big boys like Steel Angel, I'm a fighter I am a Warrior... There's no one in that locker room that can do what I do on the Microphone or in the ring and that's just the natural order of thing's... IWF could bring back who ever they wanted it still wouldn't matter because I am the Next IWF Heavyweight Champion Put your Money on that Right Now... Call Up Vegas Hell I'll even put all my life savings on me winning."

Cody Smirked as The press continued to take Pictures of him as he made a gesture around his waist signalling he was going to become the Champion very Soon.

REPORTER #3
"Your that Confident you'll become the IWF Heavyweight Champion you would Put your life savings on it, But your Fellow Team Swag member James Shark is the current IWF Heavyweight Champion... Are you saying you can beat James Shark One on One Instead of that Idiotic Triple Threat match that happened in TIW?"

Cody smirked as He prepared to Answer as Pierce Washington tried to remove him from the Podium but Cody pushed him out of the Way, Before rubbing his chin then licking his lips as He had a Sick and sadistic look in his eyes.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yall know me and Shark we don't fight we go all out war that's how we've done it before and If we come up against each other again it will be the exact same, He's my only really Competition in IWF Think I'm scared of anyone else? Bitch Please, No One in that Locker Room is even on the Level Below me, But Shark he's on my level... I say Let me and Shark fight both our World Titles on the Line, Winner Unify's both of them... The Deals there if IWF and Shark want to take me up on that offer its waiting, I know Shark will but I don't know If IWF have got the balls to let me and Shark got at it... That Shit Equal's More Ratings... So let it happen."

Shad pulled Cody away from the Podium as he stuck his middle finger up the press, Mouthing the words "I'm going to Make History" Shad pull and the rest of Team Taylor dragged him back as He continued to Bad mouth the worlds press Cody stuck one of his fingers up signalling the Number One as he shouted "One Shot, One Kill Not Luck Pure Skill" as His Team pulled him off of the Stage.

SCENE 4: THE SHOOT

"So it's about that time, That time that you've all been waiting for Cody Taylor to finally be allowed to get right down and raw with these mother fucker's right here, So all these idiots out there on twitter probably know already that Cody Taylor is going again Chad Mason, Masque and That mother fucking pussy that looks like the love child of Elton John and John travolta Steel Angel... Yo Masque that bitch ain't even a problem for me in this match because after I'm done that little bitch ass mother fucker going to on the unemployment line So why should I care about some Irrelevant mother fucker? Chad Mason What Who Bitch you were supposed to be some sort of Enforcer at the Shark Vs Angel match and all you done was stand there looking like a retarded mother fucker like straight up RETARDED your ain't even a factor in this match dude, your only in this so I don't straight up Kill that little bitch ass Fool that thing's he's some sort of king of some shit, Damn dude ain't king of nothing this fool think's he can beat me? Bitch still lives at home with his mom and dad, Little birdie told me he likes to sleep in his mommas bed when he has a bad dream though, Damn she going to be mad at me because I'm in that little pussies head and I'm mind fucking him, he shuts his eyes I'm there when he dream I just straight up Invade them, He's having bad dreams about me so he has to go sleep in the same bed as his mom... after that he's having wet dreams about shark? Ew Gross I heard this little idiot running around talking about Shark's Twelve Inch.. shit that just fucked up.

But enough about you and Your issues with your mother EW, lets talk about why your so mad at me... Your mad because on my debut I created a bigger buzz about me than you ever could, You dislike me because I got myself into the match for the briefcase and No you have no chance of winning this thing ADMIT IT... It's eating you up inside because you know I'm going to walk out the Briefcase winner, See I don't win Steel Angel I DESTROY at Spring Fling, I move on to the top and you well you'll be nothing but a memory Yuko Shemamora, The Steel Angel, Heaven's Gladiator, God's favorite child, The man with the Best Finisher Ever all these dumb ass fucking name's that you gave your self will mean nothing after Sunday night, You don't get I ain't going out there to Just Win, I'm going out there to end your career... I'm going out there to try End your life and Why because your nothing but a piece of garbage that should just retire and disappear peacefully but no you want to remain in the spotlight for the simple fact you want to get that IWF Heavyweight championship and you thought you had finally got you opportunity and then comes along the hardest hitting mother fucker in the sport of professional wrestling... I could sit here and say this shit between us isn't personal but then that would be lying wouldn't it... I hate you... I hate everything you stand for... I would show no remorse If I ended you life on Sunday Night.... I wouldn't even blink If I Ended it all and your mother was down on her knee's crying, Guess what I'd probably put her with you.... You said If I wanted this I'd have to earn it... Wither it's by Breaking your Ankle, Arm, Neck whatever or Even If It's knocking you out or Just running you over before you even get to the arena... I don't give a fuck what it is either way I am going to win that Briefcase.. I am going on to face James Shark for The IWF World Heavyweight Championship... Like it or Not I am here to Stay in IWF... I am Here to make history... I'm here to prove that there is no one out there on Cody Taylor's Level... I just took this company to another level.... Sunday Night the world get's to watch and witness the rebirth of The Insurgency Wrestling Federation Because after I'm done there won't be anyone like Steel Angel Left... After I'm done you'll be renaming the Hall Of Fame.. The Cody Taylor Award... Because Like I said you can Like or you can hate it either way it's going to happen... Either way I'm going to be an Unstoppable force here in IWF... No one's going to stop Me... NO ONE."
Back to top Go down

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part I
Page 1 of 1