Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part III

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part III Empty
PostSubject: Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part III   Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part III I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 pm

SCENE 1

Inside a bar in Hawaii the Cocky young Wrestling Mega Star was sitting at the bar, He was wearing his Team Blackout MMA shorts with A Team Swag Hoodie and a Pair of Team Swag hoodies, he sat holding onto a bottle of beer as Twelve empty shot glasses sat in front of him this was developing into a habit of Cody's of Just drinking and partying 24/7 he knew he had to quit for the sake of his career and family but with all that on the line he still needed something to calm him before tomorrow's match.

Cody slowly lifted the beer up to his lips before tilting the Bottle up and gulping down the entire beer before slamming it down on the counter, the bartender looked at him before slowly walking over to him.

BARTENDER
"Same Again?"

Cody Nodded slightly trying to avoid any conversation with anyone in this dump, he just wanted to have a quiet drink before heading back to his hotel to sleep it off for tomorrow night's match at Spring Fling.

CODY TAYLOR
"Actually add Five Shots of Tequila to that aswell dude."

The Bartender nodded slightly, Before placing Cody's beer in front of him Cody picked the beer up necking some back before placing it on the counter as the Bartender lined up Five Shots and began filing them up with Tequila, Cody sighed slightly before handing over the money and began downing the shots one after the other, The Bartender chuckled slightly before shaking his head as Cody picked up the beer again.

BARTENDER
"I Know you... Aren't You Cody Taylor, The Former MMA Fighter turned Pro Wrestler?"

Cody necked back some more of the beer by now he was feeling abit light headed , he placed the beer down on the counter but still kept his hand around it before nodding slightly at The Bartender.

BARTENDER
"You used to be an Animal in that Cage dude... You still wrestling or did you quit?... Heard a rumour a while back that you got found dead at the back of a nightclub."

Cody shook his head slightly, he lifted the Beer up to his lips and gulped down the rest of it by now he was more or less drunk.

CODY TAYLOR
"I still wrestle... Got a Match tomorrow night against Some Punk called Steel Angel, Bitch is going to get knocked out... Yeah yeah I remember that Rumours Truth was I just passed out."

Cody and the Bartender laughed before shaking hands, Cody smirked slightly.

BARTENDER
"You want another? on the house of course"

Cody nodded before laughing slightly.

CODY TAYLOR
"Shit ain't like I'm going to turn down a free drink, Give me another shot of Tequila."

The Bartender nodded slightly before filling up one of the Shot glasses with Tequila as Cody grabbed it and necked it back Quickly, his mind was slowly turning to mash at this point as the Bar door's swung open the Bartender slowly moved his head to look at the Young Woman standing there, Cody turned to look his eyes sight was making him see triple of Karly Zedic, His Fellow Team Swag members baby Momma, Cody chuckled slightly before getting up from the set stumbling slightly but managed to stay Vertical.

CODY TAYLOR
"Shit this night just got better we got Three Karly Zedic's Now that's Hot."

Cody chuckled as Karly shook her head slightly quickly walking over to him, She was worried because no one had seen or heard from him since this morning.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Why Cody? Why are you doing this to yourself? I thought when you got to know your daughter everything would be different for you."

Cody sighed slightly shaking his head before turning to sit back down on the bar stool, The truth was he didn't know what to say to that question hell he didn't know why he was here, he should have been on the beach with the rest of Team Swag partying but He really couldn't face the fact he wasn't ready for all this shit just yet.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Don't Ignore me Cody, tell me what the hell is going on with you, We are friend's you can tell me anything."

Cody shook his head slightly he didn't want to tell her but she wasn't going to leave him alone until he told her something.

CODY TAYLOR
"Why you on my case... Your used to drink every damn Day."

Karly Sighed before turning to walk away, she couldn't help him unless he started to tell her what the hell was going on with him right now.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo Karly... I'm scared...Fighting is all I know, How the fuck am I going to be able to look after a kid, This lifestyle is all I know I don't think I can trade this in for going to school plays and shit."

Karly turned back around sighing slightly, she knew she couldn't leave him here in this state, She slowly walked over patting him on the back.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Come on Cody, I'll walk you back to your hotel well Talk about it on they way Ok?"

Cody nodded slightly before getting up of his Bar stool, his balance was gone so Karly hooked her arm through his trying to keep him up straight as they walked out of the bar as the fresh air hit Cody so did the Effect of the drink, He sighed slightly before blinking repeatedly, Karly looked at him shacking her head slightly.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo fuck the hotel... We should go sit on the beach.. That hotel is going to make me worse."

Karly sighed slightly, She would rather get him back to the hotel so he could sleep it off but she was willing to try anything to keep him away from the bar, They began walking over to the beach as Cody kept his eyes locked on the ocean, He was confused but at the same time he was wise to what he need to become as they walked onto the beach Karly sighed slightly.

KARLY ZEDIC
"If I get Sand in My underwear I'm going to Kill You Cody."

Cody chuckled slightly, he knew she was serious but he would let her at least hit him in the abs once to make up for it as they slowly sat down on the Sand Cody looked around at the Ocean and the beach what was almost deserted by now, Cody looked around at some of the empty bottle from the party earlier before chuckling.

CODY TAYLOR
"Looks Like I missed one hell of a party."

Karly chuckled slightly before brushing her hair back.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Yeah.. So are you going to talk to me about this or are we just going to sit here."

Cody shrugged slightly, he didn't know what to say and to be honest he didn't know if He was comfortable talking to Karly about it, he liked her and everything but he barely tells his closest friends shit but maybe it was time he bared his sole to someone.

CODY TAYLOR
"For along time now Its just been me and The boy's, Partying, Getting women... Shit Every night there used to be a party at my crib, I never had anyone else to worry about just me and Now I got this Little girl who needs me in her life, Needs me to be there for her... I just don't know how I'm supposed to do it."

Karly placed her arm around Cody before resting her head on his shoulder.

KARLY ZEDIC
"You know when James was getting into trouble all the time, It was stressing me out.. Got me hooked on Drinking, I loved him but he was so much trouble It was Just to hard to handle So Drink was what I turned to and When we broke up well I just hit it even worse, But you.. Your supposed to be some sort of Warrior.. You don't need that Stuff Cody, You will be a great dad... I mean your a jackass at time's, but for some reason everybody seems to love you... When you came onto the scene I imagined you and James trying to kill each other all the time, then you ended up being boy's"

Cody chuckled slightly, he honestly thought him and Shark would hate each other well they did for a while but that was mainly out of competitiveness between both of them.

CODY TAYLOR
"You wanted me and Shark to become friend's just so you could look at me all the time... if You said you didn't then your a liar."

Karly shook her head whilst laughing at Cody.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Boy your cute but your not all that, But your more of a friend Kind of like a brother, I know you're always going to have my back So I do want you to stick around, But only If Your going to be a proper dad to Mya Instead of a part time Dad, Look at James he doesn't seem the dad type but he's a great dad to Shawn."

Cody nodded in agreement with Karly, he wanted to straighten his life out and be a good dad.

CODY TAYLOR
"I'll be there for her, Plus I'll cut down on this drinking as long as you help... Aww Big Brother? There goes my Plans to mack on you tonight."

Karly shook her head slightly before pushing Cody into the sand before laughing at him laying on the sand still effected from the drink he couldn't get himself up, So she gave him her hand to try to help him up but he pulled her down beside him as they both laughed slightly before looking up at the stars in the sky.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Why can't life just be simple Cody?"

Cody shook his head slightly before sighing as he rested his head on Karly's shoulder.

CODY TAYLOR
"Shit I don't know K-Zee If life worked out the way we planned then you would be trying to rip my clothes off right now."

Cody laughed as Karly playfully slapped him in the face.

KARLY ZEDIC
"You wish that would happen Cody, but I don't know where you've been."

Cody turned to look at Karly with a shocked but in a joking way look on his face.

CODY TAYLOR
"That was Uncalled for I'm a clean Whore.. I'll have you know.. Disease free my entire life."

Karly chuckled the both liked to wind each other up, Despite the fact Cody thought she was hot it would be weird even though He banged Shark's Ex Wife Lillian he couldn't do it to his Baby Momma.

KARLY ZEDIC
"So we just going to lay here or is you overgrown ass going to go back to your hotel."

Cody shook his head slightly before yawning.

KARLY ZEDIC
"I ain't sleeping out on the beach with you.. You can believe that."

Cody laughed they could, but he didn't have any weed to make it through the night.

CODY TAYLOR
"You got any weed?"

Karly Shook her head as Cody got to his feet slowly helping Karly back to here feet.

CODY TAYLOR
"We got to go find some then, If were camping out."

Cody walked in front of Karly as she stood there looking confused.

KARLY ZEDIC
"I said I am not sleeping out here."

Cody laughed before turning round to look at Karly before continuing to walk backwards

CODY TAYLOR
"Yes you are."

Karly sighed before running after him hooking her arm through his, she didn't want to but she knew Cody would do it by himself and end up in trouble or something, they walked off of the beach making there way towards the streets, Cody looked around for anyone look suspicious, Karly was starting to get cold as she looked at Cody.

KARLY ZEDIC
"If your making me do this.. You could at least be a gentleman and give me your hoodie."

Cody sighed slightly before taking off his hoodie revealing his Team Blackout T-shirt before handing it to Karly who put it on before hooking up arms with Cody as they continued to walk down the street looking for anyone that looked like they dealt.

After around eight Minuets of walking a small dude came out of an ally way looking all shifty as Cody pointed at him and whistled before signalling for him to come over

UNKNOWN DUDE
"What you needing man?"

Cody looked at him before pulling a 20 note out of his Pocket and handing it to him.

CODY TAYLOR
"Just Weed."

The man nodded before pulling a some package wrapped in foil before handing it to Cody, before disappearing back into the ally as Cody looked At Karly and shrugged before turning to make there way back down to the beach.

Cody yawned slightly as they continued there walk back to the beach, Karly looked at him before shacking her head.

KARLY ZEDIC
"If you fall asleep the second we get back there I swear I'm straight up killing you."

Cody Laughed before unhooking arms with her, gently smacking her backside before running.

CODY TAYLOR
"Going to have to catch me first."

Karly looked shocked before chasing after Cody who was half way down the street, he turned his head slightly laughing at her as She came up behind him as She looked angry Cody continued to run.

KARLY ZEDIC
"I swear I'm going to Kill you Cody."

Cody smirked before running onto the wooden path at the beach running straight onto the beach as Karly ran up behind him catching him as he fumbled to the ground, She sat on top of his before shaking her head slightly before playfully slapping him on his face as he laughed.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Say Sorry Karly."

Cody chuckled as she continued to do it, He found it fun until she grabbed his hair and pulled on it.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo Yo Karly... I'm sorry now let go of the hair."

Karly let go of his hair before rolling off of him and laying on her back, before turning to look at him before laughing again.

KARLY ZEDIC
"You can actually run fast despite how much weed you smoke and how much you drink."

Cody nodded in agreement as he sighed slightly, pulling the weed out of his pocket giving it to Karly.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo make this shit... I'm to lazy to do it."

Karly shook her head before laughing at Cody as she began to build the joint as Cody began to breath heavily due to being out breath from the running.

KARLY ZEDIC
"To Lazy Huh.. Is that what you say to the girls when it doesn't last long?"

Cody chuckled slightly as he rolled onto his side, Placing his hand against his head watching Karly roll the blunt.

CODY TAYLOR
"Ain't nothing Wrong with my performance K-Zee I'd show you but you would become so Obsessed with me It would be Unbelievable."

Karly shook her head passing the Blunt to Cody who put it in his mouth and sparked it up.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Your so sure of yourself aren't you Cody? But Like I said you wish you could Hit this."

Cody chuckled as he took a few Puffs of it before passing it to Karly.

CODY TAYLOR
"Karly I only think about you when I'm in the shower."

Karly was in the Middle of Inhaling the smoke as She heard what Cody said, She began to Choke on it as Cody smacked her slightly on the back trying to help her as she finished coughing she began smacking Cody in his leg.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Fuck You Cody I can't believe you just Said that to Me, Why those other women not enough for you?"

Cody shrugged slightly as he took the blunt from her before placing it in his mouth, He had to chose his words wisely here or she might tell one of these chicks he's been banging recently, he took a draw before passing it back.

CODY TAYLOR
"You know It is what it is Karly, Your hot I thought about it, You can't hit me for that shit though."

Karly shrugged slightly, she guessed he was right.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Well you can keep thinking ain't like your going to get to hit this."

Cody chuckled slightly as Karly took a draw and passed the blunt back to him.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo It's cool my hand and those Pictures of you Shark sent do just fine for me though."

Karly's face turned chalk white as she turned to look at Cody, who was smiling about it.

KARLY ZEDIC
"He Sent you those?"

Karly's face turned red with embarrassment as She dropped her head into her hands as Cody Chuckled.

CODY TAYLOR
"There Hot stuff though Karly... Real Hot ain't like I've showed it to anyone else."

Karly lifted her head up and punched on Cody trying to get his Cell to delete the Pictures.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Give me your Cell Cody.. Give me it now."

Cody chuckled as He dropped the blunt to the sand.

CODY TAYLOR"
"You need to watch what your saying K-Zee because all I heard was you wanted me to give you it."

Karly sighed before getting off him she knew she would never win against him because everything she said he would turn into some sort of Sex talk.

KARLY ZEDIC
"You show anyone those Pictures, Your Dead Cody... I mean It Dead"

Cody chuckled slightly before Picking the blunt back up he took the last draw before flinging it away.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo those apart of my Private collection, Ain't no one getting to see those Bad Boy's getting them out if I have a dry spell."

Karly shook her head slightly as an Idea came into her head.

KARLY ZEDIC
"So you get naked Pictures of me but I get what Exactly?"

Cody chuckled slightly.

CODY TAYLOR
"You get to know that I ain't going to send these Pictures to Steel Angel Could you Imagine that Freak Having them?"

Karly sat up looking straight at Cody with a pissed off look on her face.

KARLY ZEDIC
"You even think about it and I will kill you Cody, Anyway Talking about him you ready for your match tomorrow night?"

Cody shrugged as Karly lay back down.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yeah Of course I am Karly.. I'm always Ready to win."

Cody smirked before closing his eyes slightly.

KARLY ZEDIC
"That's good then Cody... You can't let Team Swag down tomorrow because It's going to be you Vs James for that world Heavyweight Championship and everyone wants to see that."

Karly turned around to look at Cody who had fallen asleep, She sighed slightly before laying back.

KARLY ZEDIC
"I Knew He'd fall asleep I just knew it."

Karly closed her eyes and began to drift into a deep sleep, They both lay there peacefully as Cody rolled over and flung his arm around Karly.

As time past morning soon came as Karly awoke she woken to Cody sprawled out across her she shook her head slightly before rolling him over, She looked at the time on her watch realising Cody was late for his Pre match press Conference thing, She quickly turned and began shaking him frantically as he woke up he looked up at her, he yawned slightly before rubbing his eyes.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Your late for the Press Conference, Come on let's go."

Cody jumped up and began running alongside Karly till the reached the streets Cody waved down a Taxi as both of them hopped in Cody gave the driver the address as he lay back on the seat as Karly started laughing at him.

KARLY ZEDIC
"I can't believe you made me sleep on the beach last night, your insane Cody, You think there going to be pissed at you?"

Cody laughed slightly as he nodded, he knew they were going to be pissed they always were pissed at him.

CODY TAYLOR
"Of Course there going to be pissed they always are pissed off with me, Always pull stunts like this the day before a big match sort of my good luck ritual if you get what I mean."

Karly nodded slightly before leaning backwards looking out the window as they past the sights in Hawaii on route to this Press Conference, Cody could barely remember much of last night but he weren't going to ask her what happened he was just going to ignore that shit, Cody sighed slightly as Karly turned to look at him.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Thank's for the naked Pictures you sent me Cody."

Cody's eyes widened slightly at the Mention of Naked Pictures, He didn't think he did it but known him anything was possible.

CODY TAYLOR
"Your Fucking around Right? I didn't send you know Naked Pictures."

Karly chuckled slightly as he tried to figure out if she was serious or not because if she was he would have to get her to delete them or at least not tell anyone about them.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Don't you remember? I made you a deal you could keep the one's James sent you If you gave me some of you."

Cody shook his head, He figured he would have done something stupid like that, he sighed slightly as Karly continued to laugh at him.

KARLY ZEDIC
"I'm just joking Cody, Would I take advantage of you like that?"

Cody shook his head slightly as he went to answer Karly she interrupted him.

KARLY ZEDIC
"Or Maybe I Did, I guess you'll never know will you Cody?"

Cody laughed slightly, he didn't know wither to take her serious or not but either way he didn't really care weren't like he had anything to hide as the taxi pulled up outside the arena, Cody quickly paid the driver as The both Quickly jumped out of the cab and ran into the building, they looked for the signs leading to the Press Conference before quickly following them.

Cody knew he was in deep shit, he took a deep breath before opening the door as he and Karly walked in the Press began snapping pictures of him as he quickly made his way to the table with Karly following him, they both took there seats as Mick shook his head at Cody as Karly chuckled known Cody was in trouble with his trainers and possibly the promoters, Cody turned to look at her shaking his head slightly as one of the reporters stood up.

REPORTER
"Now that Mr Taylor has finally graced us with is presence, maybe he would like to answer a few questions?"

Everyone looked at Cody who shrugged slightly seeming uninterested, but he also felt uncomfortable in yesterday's clothes.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yeah Shoot Dude, but can we make this quick as hell? I got shit to go do dude, Got a match to Prepare for tonight."

The Reporter shook his head slightly before looking down at his notepad, before looking back up at Cody who was whispering with Karly trying to figure out if she was serious about those pictures or not.

REPORTER
"Cody you have a reputation for claiming you have already won Matches before it's even time for your matches... Are you just that damn good or you just a Giant asshole?"

Cody raised his eyebrow wondering if this guy was serious he really didn't care what anyone thought of him especially not some snake of a reporter.

CODY TAYLOR
"Abit of Both actually, Really I have more talent than my opponents... I know I'm going to win, I know there is no one that can stop my rise to the top and well if there is I'm yet to meet this guy in the flesh but until that Day comes I'm going to keep on saying I've won even before my opponent is announced."

The other reporters laughed as Cody owned the guy, he looked down at his notepad before sighing slightly not wanting to ask this Jackass any more questions but it was his job so he had to.

REPORTER
"Cody You have shown no clear respect for Steel Angel, You have insulted the man at every turn, By right's you shouldn't even be in this match, the only reason your in this match is because you Petitioned for it on Twitter."

Cody chuckled slightly before bowing his head slightly.

CODY TAYLOR
"Well Fat boy, I don't like Steel Angel... I don't respect him in or outside the ring, I don't respect his wrestling abilities, I don't respect the fact he still shares a bed with his mother... I don't respect the fact the guy has never had sex in his life... Yeah I petitioned to be entered into this match so what... Twitter is an easier way to find out what the fan's want to see and they all clearly wanted to see me beat Steel Angel and become the Holder of the Briefcase and Of Course Brandon MacDonald realised that Putting me in would equal more money and more rating for Spring Fling."

Karly chuckled slightly at the comment about Steel Angel's Mom, As Cody turned to look at Mick and shrugged slightly

REPORTER
"I don't agree with you Cody, I think your all Hype and You can't back it up, Your fan's are sick of all this crap you've been pulling, Yes you once were talented but that Talented has now faded away.. You can't beat Steel Angel admit it, Your scared Cody everyone can see it in your eyes."

Cody laughed slightly before placing his head down on the table before bouncing back up.

CODY TAYLOR
"You must be crazy.. My Talent faded? my talent will never fade, I ain't scared of Steel Angel, I whooped bigger names than him, I've went toe to toe with greats, I have beaten Legends and yet you think I'm scared of Steel Angel? Your a dumb ass mother fucker, I am the best there is no denying it... You show me a person that think's Steel Angel can beat me and I'll show you a man who Parent's must be brother and Sister, because that's straight up retarded, Steel Angel, Chad Mason whoever the fuck the other guy is don't stand a chance against me I am going to win the Briefcase, I will go on to Face My Boy James Shark for the IWF Heavyweight Championship and Trust me when that Happen's your going to see Titans Collide, Your Going to see warriors kill each other for The Championship, For Pride, For Dignity and For Respect it doesn't matter how close we are outside the ring, If I went against James he would want me to bring my A-Game and I would expect him to bring his too, There is no men still active in this business that are on the level of talent that me and Shark are on... there never will be anyone to walk into this business and be on the same level as me and Shark, that's just a natural fact Deal With it."

Cody smirked as The Reporter shook his head slightly, it seemed like they were growing tired of Cody after they billed him as a Media Darling back when he first started out.

REPORTER
"You know what I'm going to come out and Say it If I get Sued, I get sued... Your a Drug Addict, Your a drunk, You were an Abusive husband... Your a dead beat dad, Your were once the most promising your fighter in MMA but you quit before your reached that Ultimate Status, You then Jumped ship to wrestling where once again you had so much Potential that you have failed to live up to If I'm honest... Your time is done Cody, Quit go check yourself into Rehab, Go be a washed up Star doing Reality TV Shows because you are Done Cody, Your Career it's finished, You can lie to these fans that your the greatest but it's all just bullshit that people Like Mick O'Connell and Shad Mayweather filled your head with and now you fill these fans heads with it."

Cody stood up kicking his Chair back as he Pointed at The Reporter.

CODY TAYLOR
"Yo Fuck you, I'm still the best I'm the greatest to ever step into both sports, You hate me? then fuck you Bitch.. I ain't got it? Well watch me kill Steel Angel then Piss on his fucking Grave, you can say what the fuck you want about ain't like I actually give a shit, You people billed me as this Big bad monster... i ain't done shit I'm just a mother fucker making his money, keeping his family and friends feed but you make up bullshit about me to sell Papers? Fuck You Doubt me all you want because after Spring Fling, Steel Angel's going to be nothing but a Bad Memory whilst I'm going to be the New Number One Contender Believe that Mother fucker."

Cody flipped off the press as He was dragged off Stage By Mick and Karly, Cody was now in the Zone were he was ready to end Steel Angel's career at any cost.

Back to top Go down

Fuck This... I'm Just going to Kill you Part III
Page 1 of 1