Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're talking, but I'm not listening

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You're talking, but I'm not listening Empty
PostSubject: You're talking, but I'm not listening   You're talking, but I'm not listening I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Here I am, sitting here in my bedroom all alone. I just came back from the hot weather in Honolulu Hawaii; I remembered feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin, hearing the swirling sounds of ocean waves as they swept through the shoreline. Seeing the smiling faces of over a thousand fans greeting me as I stepped out of the plane with the always beautiful Kurumi by my side, wearing very revealing attire that exposes the bathing suit she has underneath. She must have been in a very happy mood that day, clinging to my arm throughout most of the day. WE walked down the sandy beaches, my shoes making the familiar crushing sounds as they grind against the hot ground. I could see some people playing beach volleyball, others holding concession stands selling everything from hotdogs to cold drinks to all kinds of merchandise. Then we checked in the hotel, it was a nice place, I mean very nice. We're talking 4 star kind of nice, we spoke to the receptionist who offered us a room for the night. I remembered Kurumi waiting for me at the hotel room after my match; we stayed up all night watching the rest of the show. I recalled making love to her that night, feeling her warm body pressed against mine, feeling myself drift into the world of dreams.

Alas.....here I am now a few days removed from Spring Fling, in the darkness of my room, holding the briefcase that I won at the PPV close to my chest. I thought about hearing what Cody had to say about me in that conference just before he partook in his match. I thought about what he said to the reporters, what their opinions of him were, it was no secret that the general public despised the young member of Team Blackout. His trainer giving him instructions and he himself telling the whole that he was gonna defeat me, a veteran, a rising star, a guy who until now has never gotten that big break. Ever since I discarded that evil taint that was the Dark Archangel gimmick, I've been fighting like never before, beating opponents like nothing. However I kept being held down by constant distractions and guys like James Shark who did everything in his power to crush me underneath him.

Ever since I defeated Cody, I've became a huge target for the reigning Heavyweight champion. The man took it upon himself to slander me every chance he could, from the insults on Twitter to the returning episode of Confidential which I heard cause alot of people to really hate James Shark (as if he wasn’t already hated enough). However I've been very quiet on this subject for some time now. I haven't been responding to his tweets and though I've commented on the Confidential (knowing damn well Shark would take what I said and try and use against me), I haven't said anything back to Shark.

Now while the champ will naturally take this as a sign of weakness, what he doesn’t understand is that trash talking isn’t exactly my type of thing. Why waist words when actions can give you a much better result than any prepared speech could ever do?

That's the thing about me: I'm usually more action than talk.

Besides Shark doesn’t seem to get that he's playing my game, and that by having him constantly talking, it gives him less time to ready himself for when the times comes when words don't mean jack in the ring.

I won't lie, defeating Shark will not be by any means an easy task, he's much like Corey in a sense, just doesn’t know when to quit and will keep going, even when his body tells him not to. In order to be able to match him, my resolve must be the same as his. However this will mean that I will have no choice but to fight his way: Just an all out brawl, no safety, no mercy, kid gloves are off, you either fight or you run away like a pussy, long story short keep going until you can't anymore.

However Shark needs to look out, because I'm not the only person he should be worried about. I mentioned Corey Casey, leader of Upper Limit and current number one contender for the IWF Heavyweight title. Me and Corey are no strangers to each other, but then again Corey and Shark are not allies either. In fact Corey has more reason to go after Shark than he does me, not just because Shark is the champ, but rather that Shark turned his back on Upper Limit after he got what he wanted. He just used the group as a means to get back into the top where he thinks he belongs, however in doing so he's invoked the wrath of Corey and while Shark has been known to bring down this big dude before, he has yet to beat Corey as of late.

Then you have me, the guy who now holds the power to change things around, to cash in when the chips are at their highest, and claim the top prize in the company. I could cash in this case anytime, anywhere and Shark has to keep that in the back of his mind at all times. I got the history of previous briefcase winners who cashed in on my side; however I can't allow myself to be cocky. Cockyness is what caused Cody to lose to me before, and I've been a victim of overconfidence in the past. However the pressure right now is not on me, it's on James Shark, he's gotta worry about Corey Casey AND he has to worry about me. He has his team Swag members to back him up but they are mostly just divas and Cody.......well what can I say about him that hasn’t already been said?

So many thoughts.......so many things I can do with this briefcase.......I have the power, now I just need to learn how to use it to my full advantage.

And I have all the time in the world, but I must remain very alert, now that I hold onto this case, Shark and his pals will no doubt dog me to no end, if I cash in and end his reign now, I'll be fighting a battle on all sides with very little to rely on.

Thankfully I'm not in this situation, never the less I gotta plan this very well, the pieces are already set.

It's a deadly game of mental chess, and I'll soon be making the first move...........

*The Shoot*

Ignoring James's comments for now, I wanna focus on my opponents for tonight, that of course being Robbie and SM Raye.

First off what's up Robbie? Seemed like yesterday that you and I went at each other's throats and we've each scored a win over each other. But your win over me was a tainted one where as mine was clean, you best take that into consideration when you decide to talk smack to me and brag about your abilities like you've been known to do.

Because let's face it, you only won against me because Death Angel, the last of what remains of Brenton's old stable. When we fought a second time, you bragged about how you beat me once and you'll do so again.

Well the jokes on you pal, not only did I defeat you, I out matched you in every way shape and form. I took what I learned from our previous fight and used it to read your next move, while you were able to keep with me every step of the way, in the end I dropped you with the Divine Cutter and it was all she wrote from there.

Let's just take away the fact that there's a 3rd man involved in this fight, we both know that this battle is mainly between just you and me Robbie. You know it and I know it, we have a score to settle, while you prove to be worthy to hold that High Impact belt by beating Sean Libby guess what? I'm a much bigger name than him, this isn’t bragging, this is a fact. If the situation was a little different, if I hadn’t won the briefcase than I might have been the next contender for your title.

But that's not the case is it? Still just because I get a free title shot, doesn’t mean I have an excuse to not bust your face in. Regardless Robbie, you can try and talk a big game but know this: Till you defeat me fair and square, all that talk means absolutely nothing.

Now let me just mention the 3rd guy in the group, SM Raye so let me see if I get this right, you lost your first match failing to become number one contender for the New Blood title. So what exactly was your solution? Attack Serai and Sean Libby for no apparent reason. I don’t know if this was your attempt to get my attention seeing as Sean is known friend of mine. If that was really your intention then let me just tell you that it failed miserably, I mean seriously why are you even in this fight? Did taking out Serai really make you a legit threat? Man that's almost as convincing as having Masque be the dominant monster......and look how fucking well that turned out.

Like I said before, this battle is mainly just me and Robbie, if SM wants to be a casualty that's his problem. However I have some momentum going at my side and while Shark will be looking at this battle closely, that won't stop me from tearing you two chumps apart.

It's time I get out of the whole "Only a New Blood champion."

My quest for gold starts now.
Back to top Go down

You're talking, but I'm not listening
Page 1 of 1