Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls are Talking [ Sam ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  Empty
PostSubject: Girls are Talking [ Sam ]    Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  NatalieMejianatalie_shoot_11

So Nikki had just signed and already made a friend. She liked to call her Kaddy she was a nice Blond girl she met on Twitter through James and Cody. After Nikki had been getting very close to Cody lately she thought it might be good to finally go meet Kaddy. Nikki was walking down the hallway looking for her locker room. Nikki usually doesn't get along with other girls but she actually likes her No Homo. Nikki stopped at the door lifting her hand to knock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls are Talking [ Sam ]    Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  Ds1-1

Kadri Ilves was in her locker room after getting back from a photo shoot. She was dressing to head out when she heard a knock on her door of the locker room. Sh was a bit confused as to who it could be, but smiled when she opened the door.

Kadri//Ilves
Hey Nikki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls are Talking [ Sam ]    Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 am

Nikki had a smile along her glossy lips. As Kaddy opened the Door, yes she wasn't expecting her to go just go there Kaddy was prob surprised but meh.

NIKKI BANKS --
"Hey Kaddy. Hope this isn't a bad time? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls are Talking [ Sam ]    Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:39 am

Kadri smiled and shook her head of long, luxorious blond hair. Her eyes were sparkling like diamonds.

Kadri//Ilves
No...I just got back from a photoshoot and was about to head out and grab a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls are Talking [ Sam ]    Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 am

NIKKI BANKS --
"Always love photo shoots. Want someone to join you? I mean I ain't got nothing to do.

Nikki smiled she was bored and only one she knew beside drea was Kaddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls are Talking [ Sam ]    Girls are Talking [ Sam ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls are Talking [ Sam ]
Page 1 of 1