Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Baddest Girls Around Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Baddest Girls Around Town Empty
PostSubject: The Baddest Girls Around Town   The Baddest Girls Around Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:48 pm

The Baddest Girls Around Town Kim-Kardashian-Sunglasses-iPhone-Wallpaper

THE BADDEST GIRLS AROUND TOWN
Roleplay 6
|| Latoya Banks || Lillian Shark ||

--------------------------------------------------

Tonight is the night baby!. Im so excited. Yesterday me
and Latoya already started partying. Yup thats right. We got this
match in the bag, we know, the fans know it, and you... you two
losers know it.

Everything that was needed to be said was said. Now its just time
to back it up. If theres something James Shark taught me and Latoya
it was to

Talk LOUD and Hit HARDER.

Its no question thats our gameplan. Battle Grounds here we come.
Latoya had some fun with you last Battle Grounds and now its my turn.

My husband talked all this shit to you, and he backed everything up. Me
and Latoya talked a whole lot of shit to you, and your going to have a bit of
some deja-vu because we're going to back it all up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 1: A Nigga born into the Matthews Family
Point of View: Latoya Banks

Ughhhh.......

Waking up today... was not a good feeling. Not a good feeling at all. Me and Lillian, we
partied hard last night. I couldn't even remember how we got back to the hotel. It was wild.
We were celebrating our debut, and yes we did have an early celebration. I turned over to look at
the clock. I was still in bed.

2:00pm

LATOYA BANKS
Aww.... fuck.

I got up and immidietly went to the shower. The moment we were clebrating for was tonight,
and if we partied harder, we could've missed it or been late for it. Sure it was still early...still
early for the fans, but for the people who were involved in the event... if you were still in your
hotel room half awake you were late.

Me and Lillian had to make it to the arena earlier. The IWF always did this fan appreciation thing
before their events. It was a mandatory thing. You would have to show up, do some paper work
for your matches, then hang out with fans. I just imagined what kind of things the fans would
say to us. We pissed them off all week long.

As I was in the shower thinking about all of this, I heard a noise.

A noise outside the door. Who could be in my room?. Lillian didn't have the card. It could be
Well... it could be housekeeping, but then the the door knob became to turn. I watched it
turn from the shower. Why didn't I lock the door..

and then he walked in. What the hell was he doing here?

JAMES SHARK
Latoya Bankss chyoooooooo

LATOYA BANKS
JAMES!... wha... what are you doing here???

JAMES SHARK
Mayneee I gotta watch over ma angels feel me?, one thing I know bout
Rose, is mothafucka always needs some of his boyfriends to help squeeze
him into a victory, I gots yall tonight if anything stupid goes down.

LATOYA BANKS
Awwww Sharkyyy

JAMES SHARK
Now get yo hiney out of the shower, I gotta get all this pussy juice off of me.

LATOYA BANKS
Lillians awake??

JAMES SHARK
Nahh fool. Lillian wasn't in her room, I was gon use her shower but it dank in there,
shawty puked all over the floor and shit holay.

LATOYA BANKS
then...who did you..?

JAMES SHARK
I dunno... some white chick that works with the IWF, she doesn't like you two by the way.

I got out of the shower and left the water running. I got a towel and began to dry myself as
I watched James Shark take off his clothes and enter the shower.

LATOYA BANKS
All the white girls that work behind the scenes are fat and geeky. Ew Shark. Why?

He answered me from inside the shower.

JAMES SHARK
Dawg this one was dimee doe. I reached her yesterday, I was on ma way to holla at yall but then
this chick comes up to me storyin bout how shes ma biggest fan. I thought she was just a fan but
after I stuck ma 12 inch up her tight lil va jay jay, she told me she works with IWF.

LATOYA BANKS
Whaat?... I wanna see this girl. She must be new.

JAMES SHARK
If you wanna see her I left the sex tape over by yo bed.

LATOYA BANKS
You guys taped it? all in one night?, and you put it to a cd and everything?

JAMES SHARK
Ye and ERRRTHANG

I walked over to the bed, saw a cd. It was labeled "SEX TAPE NUMBAH 7839405829" I shook
my head smiling. I grabbed the cd and put it into the hotel rooms DVD Player, hoping that this
hotel would have good service. The tape began to work and I dropped my mouth open.

---

The Baddest Girls Around Town Alg_miley_cyrus_video

Ashley Matthews | LOOK A LIKE |
Hey guys, this is me about to fuck James Shark. Im about to show him what a
real girl can give him, unlike his ugly fake plastic barbie dolls pretending to be
angels. Anyways... this is a little present for my favorite wrestler of all time
James "motherfuckinnn" Shark. A gift from me to him, because Vincent Van
Rose and Kable do not desereve to be in the group "Se7en", and we all know
that James Shark has trained his fake bitches to "destroy", and as much as
I dont like the bitches, Im glad that James has done a good job in training
them, and Im happy to see two of the weakest links in "Se7en" get destroyed.

Then once he destroys them. Our group can be called "Fi5e". I hope my
daddy Chuck doesn't see this. I wonder what he would think about me sucking
on James Sharks big monster 12 inch.

----

LATOYA BANKS
OH MY GOD JAMES. YOU JUST FUCKED ASHLEY MATTHEWS.

I could hear his excitement from all the way in the shower. He then responded.

JAMES SHARK
I didnt use a condom either tooo styllll doeeee

LATOYA BANKS
The Baddest Girls Around Town 503835

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 2:
Point of View: Lillian Shark

I felt sick this morning but now I felt pretty good. I left the hotel room because I thought Latoya
would be here. This place was crowded with fans. Fuck fan appreciation. How about an
appreciation for me? I think I desereve some appreciation. Im fucking sexy. I desereve LOTS
of appreciation.

FAN
Lillian can I get an autograph??

LILLIAN SHARK
No, your teeth is yellow. It reminds me of Vincent Van Rose. Get the fuck away from me.

I pushed past the huge crowds of fans, and walked into my locker room. I was surprised to not
get stopped by interviewers out in the hallway. I didn't see any in the hallway. As I walked into
my locker room I took out my cell phone. I wanted to call Latoya earlier but all those fans out
there were so darn loud. I dialed, and she picked up in seconds.

LATOYA BANKS
Lillian where are you?

LILLIAN SHARK
Boo, Im like right here in my locker room. I thought you were here already, I was knocking
on your door earlier and you weren't answering.

LATOYA BANKS
Yea I was sleeping like a baby. Last night was fucked.

LILLIAN SHARK
Tell me how I woke up with a tattoo of an ass on my ass...?

LATOYA BANKS
AHAHAHAHHA WHAT?????

LILLIAN SHARK
Its not funny... like I have an ass... on my already large ass.

JAMES SHARK
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

LILLIAN SHARK
Is that James???

JAMES SHARK
GYALLLSSSSDEMMM GOTTTAAA TAT OF A BOOTTYYY ON AAA BOOOOTY!!!!!!!!!!

LATOYA BANKS
hahahahaha yea it is. Your on speaker. Sharky over here is our plan B, if Vincent and Kable
have anything special planned for us involving some interference.

LILLIAN SHARK
Thats fucking awesome. I was thinking about that. Theres no way Vincent is going to have
enough balls to step into the ring with us. Expecially since Kable is nowhere to be found,
I think hes going to have some uninvited guests.

I heard a knock on my door.

LILLIAN SHARK
Latoya, someones knocking. Probobly some stupid Interviewer. I hope to god its not
Gunther. Get your ass over here girll.

LATOYA BANKS
Haha yeah, Ill be there.

I hungup and ent to go answer the door, oh well well, look who it was. It was that same stupid
ugly ass interviewer that was interviewing Vincent Van Rose. Ugly green hair and ugly orangeish
skin. What a hideous thing to look at.

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
Lillian Shark, I am IWF's new backstage interviewer, Reginald Goodbottom. I was hoping if you
could take a few minutes out of your time to answer a few questions?, is Latoya with you?

LILLIAN SHARK
Yea whatever, I got nothing better to do. Ill answer your questions, but no Latoya isnt here yet.

I opened the door wider. He walked into my locker room. He got all sweaty, I can tell just being in
this room with me turned him on. All the pictures of me hunged up on the wall. The smell of my hair,
and me alone filling the air in the room. He liked it. It was kind of gross though. He was so ugly, and
to just look at someone like that being turned on by you... yuck

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
Lillian, you make your debut tonight. Latoya does too. After a long week of trash talking from the
two of you, is there any pressure on your shoulders?

LILLIAN SHARK
No pressure. None what so ever.

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
None... what so ever?... are you nervous at all?

LILLIAN SHARK
You know people now a days say things like "If I were to say Im not nervous I would be a liar, Im
a human, and I get nervous", the thing is, Im not one of those people. I would be lying if I said I
was nervous. I dont have any butterflies in my stomach, I dont have any headaches. If anything
Im anxious. Anxious to get this over with.

It has been a long week of trash talking but Im ready to back it all up. Back it up from the very first
thing I said, all down to this...

I turned to the camera

The Baddest Girls Around Town Finger_WQ_Kim-Kardashian-flip-off

LILLIAN SHARK
Fuck you Vincent. Fuck you and your partner whos out with your bitch Mercy Thompson.

I smiled and looked at Reginald, he was enjoying every second of this interview.

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
Planning to back up every word, from the first thing you said, all the way down to that. Wow
do you think that will be hard?

LILLIAN SHARK
Listen sweety, your asking questions you already know the answer to, and its kind of
pissing me off. Do you expect me to say Yes?, of coarse it isn't hard. It wont be hard. It cant
be. Look at Kable, he hasn't won a match, look at Van Rose, hes on a winning streak, but its
a winning streak of lackluster victories. Nothing impressive. Hes champion but who hasn't
got a win over Connor O'Shannon?, now look at us. Sharkys Angels. Two hungry bad bitches
making their debuts. Undefeated in our pro wrestling careers. Now take a look at our partner,
Sean O'Rourke. Hes hungry just as much as we are. Hes making his return and his a return
that has been overdue just like Latoya's debut. You are going to see the most dominating
performance two female wrestlers have ever put on. We're the baddest girls around town,
no fucking doubt about it.

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
Vincent seems pretty confident that hes going to beat yo-

LILLIAN SHARK
Did I not just say the words "fuck Vincent". I dont care what he thinks, I dont care what
he has to say. I dont even care about how hes preparing for this match. He could be
drinking his own urine for all I care. I know hes not prepared for us, and I know he never
will be. Oh and you say hes pretty confident?

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
He "SEEMS" pretty confident.

LILLIAN SHARK
I think we can both agree the most CONFIDENT man in the IWF today is my husband,
James Shark. Right?

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
I would say thats a fair agreement. Yes. Yes I think he is.

LILLIAN SHARK
Look what James did to him on the last Battle Grounds, he could've done the exact same
thing blindfolded and with one arm tied behind his back.

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
But your not James Shark

LILLIAN SHARK
Oh but we are the closest things to a James Shark. Ability wise. Me and Latoya are the closest
to a James Shark. We hit just as hard as Shark, we're just as confident as he is, we're as fast as
he is, we're almost mirror images of eachother wrestling wise. He trained us good, and he trained
us everything he knows.

REGINALD GOODBOTTOM
Fair enough, I think thats all the questions I have, thank you so much Lillian.

I smiled and put my arm on his shoulder. I gave him a sexy look and bit my lips.

LILLIAN SHARK
Why would you leave?, leave so soon... why?

The door closed behind him and he turned around to see Latoya Banks. She already got an idea
of what we were about to do. I think Reginald got the wrong idea though because he was looking
happy.

Latoya walked over to him and also put her hand on his shoulder. Then together we both gave me a vicious
knee to his midsection. I think my knee landed on his gut. He dropped to the floor and we began to stomp
on him. The crazy thing was that I was wearing heels. We stomped and we stomped, and we stomped until
we couldn't stomp no more. He was bleeding, and he was bleeding bad, losing alot of blood.

The smile on our faces were gone. We both turned towards the camera man who was backing away from
us in shock.

LATOYA BANKS
Anyone can beat up an Interviewer Vincent. You think your bad?, you think your
bad and scary because you beat up this guy?, well look what we did to him.

LILLIAN SHARK
Sure we attacked commentators but we did it because we were bored. Didn't you
hear Vincent?, attacking interviewers to intimidate your opponents were sooooo
last year.

LATOYA BANKS
And to think you would know how to throw a proper hook because of all the hooks
James gave you. You couldn't even knock him out, you left him there and walked
away because you thought he was knocked out.

LATOYA BANKS AND LILLIAN SHARK
VINCENT VAN ROSE..... YOUR SOFT.

We looked down at the interviewer and smiled. I put a peice of cardboard down
on his lap that read

PUT YO MONEY ON DA ANGELS
Back to top Go down

The Baddest Girls Around Town
Page 1 of 1