Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls are weak.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Girls are weak. Empty
PostSubject: Girls are weak.   Girls are weak. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 pm

What is this? I have to fight everyone? Why? Why is everyone fighting now? This is not right. This is not the way. This is not the way. This is bad this is very bad. People will get hurt. Bodies will be broken. Everyone will lose. Except me.

He takes a bite out of his tuna sandwich.

I will somehow win. I have been sent word that I must throw people out of the ring. I can do this very easily.

He put down the sandwich. He walks over and picks up the steel steps. He then throws it across the room.

See. Easy. I can throw things. I also have great balance so I will not fall over the ropes.

He walks over to a hand rail. He jumps up and walks all the way down pretty fast.

See. Easy. I will win and beat everyone. I will earn so many points. Each person is worth 1 point I think. There are so many so I think I will have enough points then I get the belt. First I must gain more food source.

He picks up the sandwich and gobbles it up. He then stand up and walks over to a fridge. He opens it and there are literally thousands of plastic wrapped tuna sandwiches that are packed in the fridge. He takes one out and closes the fridge. He unwraps it and takes a big bite. The lettuce snapsas he chews.

Oh yeah I see one girl. In this match. She cannot win because girls are not strong. Only man strong and women weak. I am also hero so I am stronger than most men. I will win this match. She must stop this and not enter the match. It is not right. She needs to stay out.

He takes another bite.

Do not disobey me woman. Stay out of this match. This is not a place for you to be.

He walks away still eating his sandwich.
Back to top Go down

Girls are weak.
Page 1 of 1