Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Medical News

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Breaking Medical News  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Medical News    Breaking Medical News  I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Former NLWF World Champion and IWF Diva Loca Rocsi has suffered a miscarriage, her Paris doctor revealed.

The 26-year-old diva, was rumored to be carrying a set of triplets. Loca Rocsi lost the children due the horrendous attack suffered at the hands of Cody Taylor after Cody lost to Loca's fiancee Robbie Hart at Bloody Sunday II.

'The damage done by the attack on Loca Rocsi was to severe, and there really wasn't anything we could have done differently that would have saved the lives of Miss Rocsi and Mr. Hart's unborn children.'

Said Claude Benoit, Loca Rocsi sergeant in a press release to the Paris media last night, when asked about the condition of Loca herself, he had this to say:

'Loca Rocsi is in stable condition, we have yet to inform her about her lose. She is recovering from massive amounts of blood lose, as well as a number of internal injuries. But she is expected to be released early next week.'

Robbie Hart, could not be reached for comment. But TMZ in Paris caught a picture of the heartbroken IWF superstar leaving the hospital late Saturday night...

Breaking Medical News  Justin_jessica_parents

Robbie Hart has not cancelled any dates with IWF, and looks to be back in the ring, on the next episode of Battle Grounds. More details on this story as they break. Are thoughts and pryers are with Loca Rocsi and Robbie Hart as they deal with there lose.

Back to top Go down

Breaking Medical News  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Medical News    Breaking Medical News  I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:16 am

As someone that has a pregnant fiancée of his own. Stefan Raab hears this news about a fellow wrestler that was also pregnant and he begins to speak about this.

Stefan Raab: Devastating to hear that Robbie Hart and Loca Rocsi lost their unborn children. It's really disgusting that someone would go and hurt a pregnant woman like that and all their dreams and hopes with the children are dashed away from them because one sick disgusting human being done that to a pregnant woman. I have a pregnant woman of my own at the moment and she is staying well away from wrestling for now so I know how it feels to lose something so important that it was going to happen in their life. Now it makes me think that I do everything in my power to prevent this from happening with my own fiancée. I really am sorry for your loss Robbie and Loca.

Stefan feels really bad that he hears stories like that knowing it could happen to Fizz someday but that was why he had to think about having security guards at his house even more now.
Back to top Go down

Breaking Medical News
Page 1 of 1