Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casting Such A Thin Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Casting Such A Thin Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Casting Such A Thin Shadow   Casting Such A Thin Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Casting Such A Thin Shadow Justin-timberlake-black-white-328617643
Las Vegas, NV

Patience is a virtue. That’s a rule many men often live by. Many men take a step every day with some sort of patience. Every day men do things in their life with much patience. To some men, however, patience runs thin. Patience isn’t always a virtue. To those men, patience is a curse. Patience is something they can’t have because if they wait just one second longer… they could lose everything they ever wanted.

My patience is running out.

Patience that I dearly need.

A cold bottle of beer sits beside me and a pack of cigarettes are close to it. Jada lies to the right of me with her book in front of her as the sun beats down on her body. Her pink and white bikini rests on the lounge chair she’s laying on. I put my feet up on the chair in front of me as I twirl my silver Iphone around in my hand. I take out a cigarette, light it, and take a hit from it. I rest it on the ashtray and my phone beeps.

New Txt Message
Gabrielle
View Now
View Later

The choices don’t stop me from selecting ‘View Now’ as a small smile graces my face and I see what she has to say to me now.

Well I’m not a fan of beer. I’m more of a liquor person. Sangria and things like that.
- Gabrielle[/i]

..:: Jada Hart ::..
“Is she still texting you?”

I hear Jada ask as she looks at me through her white shades.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘What if she is? Is it a problem?’

“No, but you’ve been talking to her all day. Are you two hitting it off?”

She asks as I start to type on the touch keypad.

Well I can get that too. I can get you whatever you want.

“I would say so. But I just don’t know about it all. I just want to talk to Vanessa and see what is going on”

I see that the message was sent as I close my phone to see an image of Vanessa on the outside cover. Is what I’m doing right? Am I…Then again with the new details leaked out, I’m sure everyone is already calling me Hartless.

I killed my father and my children

Not something I’m proud of … Those are the sins I must carry

..:: Jada Hart
“Well talking to Gabrielle isn’t hurting anything, right? It’s not like you two are having sex yet”

She looks at me and then back at her book. She takes a sip of her Long Island Ice Tea and I put the cigarette to my lips.

“No, we’re not doing that. I’m not doing anything physical until things with Vanessa are figured out. We’re just talking now.”

“Well leave it at that”

She says and scratch the side of my face.

“Do you think this is wrong?”

“Is what wrong?”

“Do you think talking to another girl with the possibility of hooking up is wrong?”

I ask my mother and she sits up for a second and puts her shades on the top of her head.

“Do you think it is wrong?”

She bluntly puts it. I look at her through my shades and take a drink of my beer.

“I don’t know what it is”

Was the only thing that could come out of my mouth.

“You know, I can’t wait forever for her to make up her mind you know? I can’t wait…”

“Can’t wait for what? Are you still in love with her?”

“Of course”

I say without hesitation.

“Do you think she’s still in love with you? After everything you’ve put her through?”

My mother presents me with a tough few questiona. Do I think Vanessa is still in love with me? If I were to give an honest answer I would have to say that she isn’t. If I were to give an honest answer I would have to say that she never wants to see me again.

“I sure hope so.”

,,:: Jada Hart ::..
“Maybe you should call her. See where she is and how she’s doing. When was the last time you talked to her?”

“Um… right before I picked you up”

I reply and my mother just shakes her head.

“Call her right now Robbie”

She says and I cock my head a little bit. It seems like his mom wants me to make things right with Vanessa but she also suggested Gabrielle to me. Well, she didn’t immediately give me her number. I kind of asked for it. I dial Vanessa’s number on my phone and I hear it ring. It rings and rings with no answer. There is a beep on the phone and I pull it away from my face to see what it is.

New Txt Message
Gabrielle
View Now
View Later

The choices don’t stop me from selecting ‘View Later’ as I hear Vanessa’s voice for the first time in weeks. Unfortunately, it’s not exactly what I want to hear.

Hey! It’s Vanessa. Sorry I couldn’t take your call but if you leave your name and number at the tone I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

BEEP

“Um… hey baby. I miss you. Just give me a call when you get this and I hope you come home soon. Things aren’t the same without you. Love you. Bye.”

I hang up the phone and take a sigh. A cigarette would be nice right about now. My mother lies back with her eyes closed embracing the suns fury on her body. I flip open my phone and see what Gabrielle has to say.

Whatever I want huh? Can I have a date with you sometime soon?
- Gabrielle

I stare at the text for a second and think about the message I just left for Vanessa. I do miss her but what if she doesn’t miss me? What if I just have to move on from everything? She’s the … was the love of my life. I start to type on my keypad and hesitate with every letter.

Sure. I’d love that.

I close my phone and put it on the table. I grab my beer and my last two cigarettes from the table beside me and open the French doors leading into my house. My mothers ears perk up like a dog as she looks in my direction.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to think about a few things. Enjoy the weather”

I close the door behind me and I walk over to the bar and take a seat. I put my head on my hands and shake my head. Am I making a huge mistake? Am I doing the right thing? I can only have so much patience before I start to question everything. Maybe this ‘date’ with Gabrielle can take my mind off of things. I just can’t go back to my old ways. I’ll definitely lose everything then.

Sometimes I hate to love Vanessa. Sometimes…

My phone starts to buzz on the bar as ‘FAME by Young Jeezy hits my ears. Only one person has that ringtone.

I pick it up but then I place it back on the bar.

She can wait.

God knows I’ve waited long enough.

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
Casting Such A Thin Shadow!
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

I hope you’ve been paying attention Cody. This Sunday we well enter the isolation doom, the very structure in which Brandon well realize he made a very big mistake rehiring Cody Taylor. He’s the future BMac? The guy is barley inside the ring, and when he is … It’s accompanied with my foot in his ass!

We’re inside the solid steel confinement that you will be driven into permanent retirement.

You just don’t understand Cody. You think this is all a game. What you fail to understand that this smile on my face isn’t a happy smile. It’s a ‘oh what I’m gonna do to you’ smile. If you saw the wickedness going on inside my head you’d vomit on your pop collared pink polo. Guaranteed. This match is made to offend, and made to destroy. I don’t give a shit if they never show this match on the IWF replay rotation, THIS is a one time MUST SEE occasion. If you can’t afford Isolation, go to a friend’s house. If you can’t do that, go to a bar. If you can’t do that, find a stream on Justin.tv. Bottom line is you have absolutely no reason to not see the most violent match you will ever witness if your life. And I stand by my performance.

But I’ll let you jaw jack up your confidence Cody, ballooning yourself up to think that you’re the one man army who will dismantle my epic run as High Impact Champion. I want that. I need you coming in with that type of motivation, or else I’m going to make you look like a wet behind the ears jabroni. You have no idea how many hours of training I’ve put in for this match. Add tape watching and calling up your former rivals for sparring sessions, and you better fucking believe I’ll be ready for you.

This week is a small sample of the pain and anguish which I plan to unleash on you. I’m not out just to win, I’m in this shit to hurt you … Nuff said!

I’ll be straight up and admit it, if I can hurt you bad enough not to debilitate you, I will. Since IWF gives mega quick medical clearances for concussions, I think I’ll smash your head in until you tremor violently. You’ll be able to compete in two weeks no time.

You’ve just put yourself in a match that is guaranteed to take out yourself out from active competition for quite some time. The preparations which I’ve made for this match will make it literally lethal. Once it’s all said and done, I’d like to remind you that Cody signed a contract to be in this match, therefore you are liable for any dangers that you may encounter in this match.

Remember to read the fine print.

Motherfucker I’m going to shank you like Edward Scissorhands on speed, I’m gonna cut through you like...

No need to ruin that surprise now do we Cody?!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1