Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Better than Shadow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Who Better than Shadow? Empty
PostSubject: Who Better than Shadow?   Who Better than Shadow? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 pm

+
+
+
The Match+
+
+
+
When a Demon goes SOFT+
+
+

So…Shadow Demon has finally managed to cast off the one nagging thing that has haunted him his entire career. The legendary Shadow Demon has finally won a TLC match! Good for you SD…all this means is that I won’t feel bad when I wipe you from the face of the planet. All you finally winning a TLC match means, in real world terms, is that I won’t have to worry about you bitching that “i can’t go down yet, I still have things to do!”

Time to pack up your bags SD…it’s time to be put out to pasture. Or, in CC terms, it’s time for good ole CC to take you out back the woodshed and put one between your eyes.

Seriously SD, no matter whether you win or lose this week, ultimately, it doesn’t matter. You have made history time and again throughout the course of your career…but, let’s face it, the only thing you are going to be remembered for is the number 1…why the number 1 you ask? Well, that’s simple!

You were the very first man that I fucking destroyed inside the Double Cage Horror…you were the very first victim that I laid to waste inside the horrific structure known as the Steel Asylum.

In fact, now that I’m thinking about it, I’ve beaten you inside the Double Cage Horror not once…BUT TWICE! You had two opportunities to take me down…and yet, you didn’t. You fucking choked like you always do didn’t you SD? You know, I’m kind of disappointed in you Shadow. Going into the TLC Main Event match last week, I was expecting a blood soaked brawl to the fuckin’ death. I was expecting a match that would rival and maybe even surpass our legendary encounter at War Games II. Instead, what did I get?

A spot fest and a shaky win by the pathetic team of Dan Alexander and Shadow Demon.

SD, I tried to unleash the nightmare that I know dwells within you…I tried to unleash the fucking sadistic bastard that hit me with a Screwdriver through a table of cheese graters….i tried to unleash the truly diabolical Shadow Demon that I fought tooth and nail against in NLWF. But he is no where to be found. Instead, you have reduced yourself to this fucking one joke pony…you have turned yourself from a sadistic monster, an insane clown hell bent on unleashing pain and suffering unto others…into this fucking walking tribute machine?

SRSLY SHADOW?!

I mean, I know that you and KID have a lot of history, and I know that you and Jason were close…but to sit there and fucking pay tribute to them multiple times through the match…that’s fucking weak. You are praising one guy who is fucking dead, and another guy who just decided to up and quit because he didn’t feel like exerting effort anyone. Oh, you didn’t know Shadow? Yeah, Jason probably quit because he was such an ETA that he couldn’t handle not being handed fucking world titles and being stuck in the mid-card. So, knowing Hawk as well as I do, I’m sure that his fucking massive ego just decided that enough was enough and that if he couldn’t be on top then it wasn’t worth even trying for anymore.

Your rebuttal?

I’m honestly interested to hear about how you fucking try to defend yourself:

“BUT CEE CEE, EYE IZ DA GEE EM AND AH WREZTLR! EYE IZ GUNA DEFEET SE7EN WIF BRANDN!”

Speaking of Brandon…well, I’ve said it before and I will say it again…

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Brandon…it would seem that not even finding Jesus can save you from becoming an abject failure and a fucking husk of what you once were. You faced a guy who was fighting in his last match, a guy that you have faced and beaten multiple times…and you fucking lost…again. Damn dude, I don’t know if the heroin is still fucking with your world view or what…but you’re a fucking disgrace. In fact, the only one worth his fucking salt in this little group of retards you have surrounded yourself with Brandon seems to be James Shark. At least he is on a winning streak.

That’s more than you can say isn’t it?

WOW I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!

What is it about drug addicts that attracts you SD? I mean, look at who you surround yourself with:

-The Notorious No-Show…I mean, the Notorious(ly) Overrated Drug Addict…shit one more time…The Notorious KID
-Brandon “I can’t win to save my life thanks to me shooting my fucking body so full of opiates that I make KID look normal” Macdonald

Do you purposefully seek out these abject failures at life Shadow? Do you go out of your way to associate yourself with the scum of the Earth? Or do you simply just feel bad because you see these fucking huddled masses of failure sitting backstage smoking and injecting everything that is green or in liquid form? If anything, this says a lot about you though doesn’t Shadow Demon?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Shadow Demon…

Who Better than Shadow? 24784

The healer of drug addicts! The ugliest nurse you will ever see! The one true believer in faith healing! The most OVERRATED PIECE OF MONKEYSHIT SINCE HIS FUCKTARD BUDDY KIDDLESNAKE!

Am I pissing you off yet Shadow? Do you want to fucking see my blood stain the canvas yet?

Good

That’s exactly what I want from you SD. It seems that I have hit a bit of a slump as of late in terms of success in my career. I had the world in my fucking palm…and then, slowly, it began to slip away. A fucked up ref taking my IWF Title and awarding it to Brandon…a fucking BS loss to RRL thanks to the interference of Brandon…and now, a disgraceful lose to you and Dan last week. I can’t help but look back at these loses and think to myself “why?”

Why is it that I have been losing? Why is it that I allow myself to be blindsided by these fucking disgraces? Why is it that every single time I get in a position to fucking jump back to the top of the heap, it seems that someone, somewhere, is ready to fuck me over and force me to return back to the bottom of the barrel?

After dwelling on these questions I have finally come up with an answer:

Respect through fear…respect through pain…respect through suffering, through bloodshed, through the infliction of agony upon others…

I need to become the sadistic, violent, bloodthirsty monster I used to be. I need to fully unleash the darkness in my heart and the rage in my veins. I need to truly free myself in order to force the entire IWF roster, as well as the mindless, unwashed masses, to respect me and respect the pain that I am capable of unleashing upon them.

In order to do that…I need the old Shadow Demon back. I mean, who better to help the monster within me escape than the man who single handedly hunted me down like a fucking dog and made me bleed buckets of my own blood? Who better to help re-establish my reign of terror than the man who helped me to start it all? Who better than Shadow Demon?

I am coming for you SD
Whether you like it or not
I will unleash the monster
The Lord you once fought
I will once again
Return to the top of the heap
So enjoy yourself SD
Get a good night’s sleep
Because The Lord is coming for you
And it all begins this week

So it is written
So it shall come to pass