Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cognac Black Stars In: BITCH!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cognac Black Stars In: BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Cognac Black Stars In: BITCH!   Cognac Black Stars In: BITCH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm

As he went backstage to go to his locker-room, we told you he was met by someone. It was none other than the backstage interviewer for Battlegrounds, Heather Thompson. She had on a skimpy gold one piece with some gold ugg like boots. She was without a doubt, smoking hot. Cognac knew it very much so as he was just staring at her voluptuous body. Though she was a little old and rag tagged in the face, the body was still hitting hard. There was nothing a little botox couldn’t fix, he thought. As she stood there with a mike in her hand, standing beside Cognac, he was oozing with swagger. She began to go on with her interview anyway.

HEATHER THOMPSON
“Hello ladies and gentleman, I am Heather Thompson, and here I am standing alongside Cognac Black. Say, Mr. Black, how do you feel standing here right now?”

COGNAC BLACK
“Heh, I feel like there is love in the air baby. You smell that? It smells like candy, it smells like flowers, it smells like hot sex on the beach baby, you know what I mean. I know you do baby doll, that’s why you asked such a question, but it’s cool if you play the hard to get game with your boy right here. I love a little game of cat and mouse on and while. But let’s skip all that, and you can just call me later tonight baby. I’m…free just for you. Best believe it baby.”

HEATHER THOMPSON
“Ooookay, whatever you say. But I wasn’t talking about standing alongside myself, I was talking about here, inside an IWF arena. Gotta send shockwaves down your spine.

Cognac isn’t even paying attention to the scandalous interviewer’s words, instead was focus inside another place. Her chest to be quite frank with it actually. He looks as if those things were nothing but a huge ocean that he just wanted to jump in and swim in. Drown or not, though he’d wish by now that he could drown in those things. He makes hissing noises while he’s staring into those things, as Heather starts to snap her fingers at him like he was an animal. That sure got Cognac’s attention though.

HEATHER THOMPSON
“Uhh Cognac? Up here…

COGNAC BLACK
“Oh yeah, my fault pretty…uhh yeah, bodacious lady, you were saying?”

HEATHER THOMPSON
“Never-mind. So what made you come to IWF and work?

COGNAC BLACK
“Oh it’s so obvious, BABY. It’s all about the fame to be honest. I mean, everybody loves fame. And if you don’t, then you’re absolutely messed up in the head, truly. I mean, I ain’t in it to entertain none of these haters out here. I’m in this very business for the money, the cars, clothing and the women. Basically Heather, it’s simply economics. Truly, you might as well call me the Terrell Owens’ of wrestling baby, ‘cause I’m going to tell you this right now. When some dumb-ass, no name try to come up in the ring against ya boy, Cognac Black, you better get your popcorn, because you’re going to get a show. That’s why baby. Next question?”

HEATHER THOMPSON
“So do you have anybody who you specifically want to work with as a person?

Cognac looked at her like she was stupid, nonetheless, crazy. He shook his head and went on with an answer.

COGNAC BLACK
“What do I look like to you, hoe? A homo-sexual? No, no Heather, I am not a homo. My name is Cognac Black, baby, in the Black family, there are no homo-sexual people in this family, best believe that honey. But I’m sure you didn’t mean that anyway, because I know your feeling me, it’s true, I can see it in your body language and everything. If you didn’t know, I speak ladylish. Yes, no questions asked, it’s a language. A language that’s only for the Black family. Don’t any of you haters out there try to use that by the way. But yeah, I’m not the disrespectful type, I’m a go ahead and answer your little question. The fact of the matter is this, Heather; I have no specific people who I want to fight. I mean, if you have legitimate beef with ya boy, we don’t gotta handle it in the ring, I’m from the Chocolate City, where everybody ride hard, you feel me Heather? I know you feel me. But yeah, you got beef, meet me anywhere, you know where you can find me. Where you’re girl is, I’m there at that moment. Simple. Now I gotta get out of here, ‘cause I got a boatload of fine ass women in the maybach waiting for me. [his phone goes off as he just ignores and keeps talking] See, look at that, they calling for me now. Don’t miss me too much, I’ll be back soon. Just don’t you worry your little heart.

HEATHER THOMPSON
“Yeah, sure, whatever Cognac.”

And with that, the scene ends and heads to a commercial break. As Battlegrounds returned from a seemingly lengthy and unforgivably boring commercial break, you can still see Cognac Black walking to the parking lot, when he just suddenly stops. He proceeded to take off his Dolche and Gabbanna stunner shades to get a better view of what he was looking at. The camera then reverted to where Cognac was staring at, and it was none other than the freak herself, Miss Rhaka Khan, bending over in a precarious position. No-one knows if she has even the slightest clue that Cognac is in pure awe over what he is viewing right now, but he sure as hell knows. Cognac then went on ahead to turn around to the camera and put his finger on his lips, like he was signaling the people watching at home to be quiet. As he did that, Cognac put back on his stunner shades and progressed to walk over to the dominant women, named Rhaka Khan.

COGNAC BLACK
“Oh wow; I seriously can't believe what I'm seeing. God must've sent one of his dark, chocolate, crème angels down to earth and sat her down right in front of me. See, that's why you my main man God. For this favor right here, it's why you're the best. Oh yeah, I know what I'm looking at. I'm looking at a woman with the best body I've seen in a long time. You know, it has to have been a while since Cognac Black has seen some real action if he's approaching a broad and a broad not approaching him. But it's all good though, it’s bound to happen later. Anyway, check this out; if you haven't been checking out my interviews and promos, the name is Cognac Black, The Yac for short though. I use Cognac, because I'm a true professional, and I'm 'bout it, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Rhaka Khan turned around; firstly with the grizzly look as if someone that wasn't half as good looking as Cognac Black wasn't visually groping her. As soon as she recognized the facial features and the ever glowing 'popularity' so to speak, she automatically went into 'freak mode'.

Rhaka Khan in one word.. Freak; Rhaka Khan:
“Oh so you know what you're looking at huh? I'll tell you what "Yac", you come here closer so I can... "analyze" you.

COGNAC BLACK
“Analyze me huh? Oh hell yeah, I really love the sound of this. Aye, listen baby, you can analyze anything and everything you want. [looking up at the sky] You're the best 'G' "

As Cognac went over there faster than Richard Simmons to an all-male strip show. Yes, it was that quick. Anyway, as he went over there, Rhaka was showing her glowing eyes and the sky-blue makeup and all the other 'glowing' things on her body. Just as Cognac got over there, a shocking turn of events that nobody - especially Yac didn't see coming. Rhaka delivered a brutal smack across his face. Cognac then held his cheek with his right hand and then held his jaw with his left hand. Cognac backed up a little bit before talking again.

COGNAC BLACK
“Bitch! Don’t you know who the fuck I am? I’m Cognac mufuckin’ Black, I lays down the pimp hand! But damn, I you lucky your so damn good looking or else, it woulda’ been smackdown for that ass. Sheesh. Goodness gracious girl, where the hell you learn to touch a man like that? God damn..."

“So you liked it did you?

COGNAC BLACK
“Look - I've been touched like that by alot of women and trust me - ALOT of women, but neither of them can touch you. Damn, my cheek still messed up. How much you lift girl?

“Alot. Now what else you want?"

COGNAC BLACK
“Besides the fact that you hit like a God damned dude, I like everything about you. Got the body of a goddess and a face of an angel girl. But you seem like one of those hard to get girls. And believe me, the Yac likes a women who play with him. Maybe you can... be that woman?

Just as Cognac finished asking her that, Rhaka wound up her right hand just as if she was going to smack him again. That gesture caused him to jump out of the way. Rhaka just laughed as Cognac Black was making himself rather pathetic by the minute. Rhaka didn't look very interested in Cognac but he just kept pushing his buttons trying to get a starlet by his side.

“Look...boy, I don't need a boy like you. I need a man by my side. A man that can take slap from a woman and not bitch about it and not ask her "how much she lifts." Black, I'm sorry, but you just don't fit the bill baby. Now do me a favor and move."

COGNAC BLACK
“Hold up. One thing you're not going to do baby, and that's not call me a boy. You must not know who you're talking to. You're talking to a mufuckin pimp, you're talkin' to a bonifide king baby, not some little boy who’s aroused. Keep talking, you gone make pull that thing out!

Oh yeah?

COGNAC BLACK
“Hell yeah! listen girl, I know what you're saying right now ain't going to be what you saying after tonight."

“Is that right? What is it that you can do for me boy?"

COGNAC BLACK
“Hah, baby, I can do a lot of things. Why don't come to back to the suite with me and I'll gladly 'show you around'. Now you in or you out?

Now Cognac was regaining his confidence as he started an ultimatum for Rhaka to accept or decline. He started to count to the three as Rhaka stood there smirking at him the whole time. Just as Cognac approached three, she cut him off.

“Alright. I guess it doesn't hurt to see what you got in store."

COGNAC BLACK
“ 'Bout damn time you knew who was approaching you. Now I guarantee you won't be disappointed with what you're about to see. Trust.

Back to top Go down

Cognac Black Stars In: BITCH!
Page 1 of 1