Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road To Ragnarok pt. 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Road To Ragnarok pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Road To Ragnarok pt. 2   Road To Ragnarok pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Road To Ragnarok pt. 2 Cleverbot
Hostyle Jones was sitting in the library overlooking some news clips from old news papers on the computerized overhead projector in the back room. The lights were off to give him a better view as he began to focus the overhead. The topic he was looking up was old articles on people who had went crazy from seeing things, and let their imagination get the best of him. Lately he has doubted what he seen, but it all seemed so real!

If he wasn't on drugs at this previous point in his life, there could only be two reasons why these things were happening to him. The first was, maybe the deal he had made six years ago with the devil was real? The second was the ultimate fact that maybe he was going crazy. As he scrolled through a few newspaper articles, he began to read outloud to himself...

HOSTYLE JONES : He had claimed that a demon had come to him in his sleep, and had ordered him to kill his family...

Hostyle continued to read the article in the news paper that had dated back to 1965. He began to scroll through the remainder of the article, before flicking himself to the next article that met the search critera he had typed in. He began to squint his eyes and read once more. This article was dated in 1973. As he began to read, he turned his head upon hearing the breathing of a person behind him. He turned around to notice Jack Nicholson, the devil himself sitting in a chair behind him. Jack put a smirk on his face upon talking...

JACK : Chris, do you really think reading these articles is going to help? Let me ask you a question- do you beleive that I am just a figment of your imagination, and that you are seeing things?? I would be lying if I told you that you were not crazy, but to elaborate... your insanity is not misleading you!! Sure you might be the only one that can see me, but to keep it completely honest, I'm just as real as you, Chalida, Marley, and your son! I come to the deserving Chris, and you are definatly one of the deserving! All this... this second chance is because I had put you here!! You were willing to let the darkness in, and I gave you that gift!! Now, as of late it seems your own personal issues have left you to wonder. With that, maybe I should have made myself quite clear in the beginning! The more people you try to explain this too, the more crazy you will be considered! This would be best to just keep our meetings between us!

Hostyle Jones looks around the dark and silent room, and for a second is confused. He then looks over at Jack, who still has that same sinister smirk sprawled across his face. Jack then stands up from the seat, as you see his eyes go complete white, he begins to make his way toward Hostyle. Jack extends his arm and begins to talk...

JACK : See, you don't want to be considered crazy, Chris! You don't want to be put in that padded room, and you do not want to be medicated, at that point you would be a walking zombie. However to ease your troubled mind I will show you that I have been here all along for you! Let me take you down memory lane...

Jack touches Hostyles shoulder, and just as quick Hostyles memories begin to cluster! Hostyle jumps back, and then begins to recall it all...

JACK : Yes, through it all... I have always been there!! At first I was just a voice, just a lingering voice, but as your imagination began to expand and you began to make of things what you- yourself would make of them. You see me as Jack, because in your mind Jack is a bad ass mother fucker who looks like he would be the devil! You grew to me like my child! I choose few, and you are one of few! In the beginning it was I who woke you up to burn that shithole of a place you called home down. The voices- the voices that you fought for so long! It was always me guiding you! In the end was a wrong, did I not give your sister a better life?? You are a wrestling icon because of me!!

This actually held some weight, it was true Hostyle Jones was no stranger to hearing voices. He has heard them most of his life, and the voices were always that of a calm before the storm.

JACK : Selling your soul to me did not turn out bad, but I am asking one thing... you know what that one thing is! Much like the time you wrestled in WWX and we had this slightly off the wall fetish with wanting to burn Mark Woodbridge alive! This Robbie Hart, he has YOUR High Impact Championship, and he disgraces your name! It would be a pleasure if you lit his ass on fire at Ragnarok. Make him feel the flames and burn in hell!

Hostyle Jones stares at Jack in an almost hypnotic trance. He starts to mumble a little, but is only cut off by Jack Nicholson once more...

JACK : Do not doubt me, Chris- this is your destiny!! You wondered if I am in your head?? Technically I am, but that doesn't mean I am not real! I dwell deep down in the darkness. I am an expression of you, the reality is you sold your soul! You and I are basically one! Not to be so harsh, but to keep it honest with you. I would look at it like as of right now. You are the puppet, and I am the puppeter! Do not feel insulted, I am created by you because the world is not ready for you! I pull the strings so that you can become the dark and sinster being that you truly are!! People try to tame you Chris, but you don't need to be tamed! You are perfect just the way you are!! You are an animal, and you are not meant to be tamed!! The IWF is perfect for you, because I have made you explicit!! IWF tolerates explicit!!

Hostyle Jones begins to stare into space and think about burning Robbie Hart alive at Ragnarok. A sadistic grin grows across his face. Hostyle Jones remembers his days in the WWX and his days wrestling in the WEW! He was looked at as the spawn to end the federation. However he was excepted and embraced by the IWF and the IWF fans. In his mind he had to set an example at Ragnarok, and give back the IWF!! He had to take the High Impact Championship. Hostyles eyes wondered as Jack finished to talk...

JACK : All in due time, you will get what you deserve. Oh, and Chris, while your here why don't you look up Hagbar 1957!

[i]Hostyle turns to look at the projector. He scrolls over to the search tab to search all articles. Hostyle begins to punch the keys on the keyboard...

H-A-G-B-A-R 1-9-5-7...

The articles pop up revealing the prison photo of a man who looks like he hasn't slept in days. Hostyle begins to scroll through the article as he reads the words across the projector...

"Roman Hagbar, famous surgeon was found in an underground cellar built into his log cabin in the woods near the Mississippi River. Months prior he was said to be having visions of a dark shadow like figure giving commands under the name of 'the devil'. Although this claim was reported it was never taken seriously, and therefore neglected.

However, on Tuesday, when police arrived to Hagbar's cabin, receiving word of campers hearing massive commotion, they were shocked at what they found. Upon entering the cabin, they found various writings on the cabin walls in a foreign language, scripted out in blood.

Ploice further investigated, and found a hidden cellar door in the cabin. Upon entering the underground cellar they found Hagbar naked with scars across his body, mummbling words that made no sense. Along with Hagbar was two bodies. The bodies were discovered to be that of his wife and daughter. Their hands, tounges and eyes had been surgically removed from their bodies.

Police arressted Hagbar, with times to both of the brutal murders. Upon questioning Hagbar, he had said, 'hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. My family has paid for my sins long enough!' Also found in the underground cellar were gathering plates, and a journal log written by Hagbar. Journal entries focused on a number of meetings with this devil character, and have factual dates of other unsolved murders that Roman had carried out throughout the years. These were all said to be served under the Devil."

Hostyle Jones blinks his eyes a couple times, and then begins to think about what this all could be?? He turns to speak to Jack, but when Hostyle turns around. Jack is gone!

Hostyle looks around the room, and then looks back at the projector screen. He puts his hand to his face and rubs his eyes for a moment. Hostyle shuts the projector off still wondering why Jack had wanted him to see that article. Who was Roman Hagbar? Was he another one who was debted to the devil? This was confusing to Hostyle. He begins to head to the exit door of the back room at the library. Hostyle Jones calmly walks through the library, and heads for the exit.

- I Can't Distiguish What Is Real -

On the contrary...

I woke up later that night in the black Navigator, shaking the blur from my vision. I had somehow found myself outside the strip club parking lot. I looked through the light glaring off all of the other vehicles in the parking lot to the entrance...

I must have drifted off??

The cocaine distilled in my brain earlier in the day had given me a massive headache. I could tell it had been cocaine, because I could taste the dull drip in the back of my throat. Still trying to regain my composure I looked around the Navigator. I noticed a half of cigarette that had burned out in the ashtray. The lighter rest upon my lap, I must have put it there right before I fell asleep??

I picked the cigerette up slowly, and put it to my lips. My eyes still felt heavy, but I was starting to feel more alert! Once I got inside the strip club and got a few shots in my system it would be fine. I lit the cigarette and took a long slow drag. The cigarette tasted funny with the lump in my throat, so I put it back in the ashtray...

It was showtime...

I pulled the visor down and opened the mirror to check myself out. I didn't look too wrecked, plus who the fuck cared? It was a sleazy strip club- the same strip club where I met Chalida. I hoped out of the Navigator and shut the door. I looked around the parking lot as I heard the bass pounding from inside the club.

Upon walking in I could already smell the cheap cigars and pussy sweat. The strobe lights flashed and flickered upon my, and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust. The smoke lingered through the light as I looked up on the stage.

After I payed the cover charge, I went and lounged at my usual seat in the back. I had always liked to observe before getting right in the front, besides that, the bass bumping through the subwoofers did not help my headache-still I wanted to see tits and ass. I bagn to stare off at the stage. I starred in so much awe that I had zoned out and didn't even hear the server ask me what I had wanted for a drink...

HOSTYLE JONES : Let me get 2 shots of Patron... forget the lime...

I watched her ass switch as she walked off. It looked like two hams were stuffed up the back of her skirt. I then embraced the night like atmosphere of the strip club while watching the stage. It wasn't long before my shots arrived. I tipped the little slut as she put the shots on the table next to me. I looked at the server and raised my first shot of Tequila, and put it back. After putting it back on the table I looked to the stage. I began to zone out again, as the lights rhythematically passed me. I was brought back to attention by a voice that came and sat by me...

MUFFINS THE MIDGET : So, what brings you here stranger??

Road To Ragnarok pt. 2 NYC-tattoo

Muffins tiny hand rest upon my thigh, I looked at her confused...

HOSTYLE JONES : Muffins, let me ask you a question have I been getting fucked up lately??

Muffins had looked at me with a confused expression on her face herself. I didn't know how to react to this?? Here I am back in a strip-club after nearly a year, and the first thing I want to know is if I've been on drugs.

As of the moment, I can taste the cocaine drip in the back of my throat, but I do not recall sniffing the powder up my nose, or what caused me to wake up in my Navigator outside the strip club. Muffins looked at me concerned...

MUFFINS THE MIDGET : Chris, how do I know? You haven't stopped by in damn near a year, and quite frankly, I don't know what's up with you??

HOSTYLE JONES : But, I ran into you the other day... I didn't look like I was high, did I??

MUFFINS THE MIDGET : Chris, I did not see you the other day! I haven't seen you in a long

This was confusing to me, I remember having a conversation with Muffins the other day. Why doesn't she remember it?? I really must be losing it?? I dropped my head and closed my eyes trying to remember what I could, but I still couldn't peice it together!! Everything was confusing. I really didn't know anymore, and that's exactly what I said as I lifted my head and looked at Muffins...

HOSTYLE JONES : Muffins, I don't know anymore?? I thought I seen you, but the way things have been lately, maybe I haven't?? By the way, you know Cha' popped, right??

Muffin's didn't want to talk about it! She gave off a slight smirk, but I could tell she tried to avoid the conversation. Chalida and Muffins The Midget's hatred burned so deep with one another that nothing could ever even come close to evaporating it. Muffins looked at me for a moment, and then puffed her lips up with a devious look in her eyes. I already knew what she was getting at, but right now this was not the time...

HOSTYLE JONES : Sorry, I didn't come here for a blowjob, girl. I came here to relax and hopefully get my shit straight, because right now... I do not know what is wrong with me??

Muffins didn't really like this much as she swiped her hand off my thigh and gave me a disgusted look...

MUFFINS THE MIDGET : Ok, well then sort yourself out... pussy!!

Muffins strolled away as I began to look back at the strippers on stage. I hoped maybe I could gather my thoughts and sober up.

== SHOOT ==

Robbie, I hope you know there is no turning back!! This is all or nothing, going for broke in a sense! You question if I have what it takes, but that needs no questioning! The real question you need to ask yourself when you look in the mirror is 'who are you'. I am an individual, as you are a clone of every other wrestler that has walked through the IWF doors, and stepped into an IWF ring! You are no differant then your creator Corey Casey!! You can deny it all you want, but he made you the success that you are! I'm ready to show you that in life there is no fairy-tale ending!! There is only life and death- highs and lows! As I have said, my high is my insanity!! I want that nice little mesh of gold and leather that you wear around your waist and 'unlike' the many before, I am willing to die for it!! I bring the best out in people, and I would be lying if I said at Ragnarok you won't bring out the best in me!! The truth is you will. You will bring me to a whole new level insanity! You will see the side of Hostyle Jones that has laid dormant since I arrived here. You might say I'm just talking, but at Ragnarok you will witness it all first hand! Ragnarok will be the end of your reign Pretty Boy Assassin, and it will be the beginning of a new era! The beginning of an era where in the IWF where the superstars who are underlooked will rise- IT WILL BE ANARCHY!!

Do I make perfect sense? Sometimes, not really! However there is a couple things that will always make perfect sense, no matter how you put them! I am someone to be feared, and it has been shown over and over again, that no matter what you do- I JUST KEEP COMING!! Yes, please remember when you mention the people I fought, to mention what I went through along the course of beating them!! You are talking about the same person that ate that right hook 'THE SWAG OUT', not once but twice- still I did not drop! You are talking about the same person who was tossed around the ring like a rag doll when he faced Syco Angel, and still managed to drop him on his head- and yes, Robbie... at Ragnarok I will drop you on your head too!! Maybe it'll knock some common sense into you and you really see that the IWF opened Pandora's Box when they placed your title on the line in a match with me!! You will be claimed by the Book Of Revelations! I will drag you through hell by a chain lynched around your neck, and in the end you will never question me!! In the end, after the match is over and you are lying on your back. You will then respect me, you will fear me, and most of all- YOU WILL THANK ME!!

You will thank me for showing you that you are not as UNSTOPPABLE as the IWF has made you out to be!!

Now that all the tag team matches are out of the way, and we finally meet one on one, you will have no excuses! I'm going to win this belt so that my son can be proud of his daddy!! Wish I could say the same for you, but to be honest... YOU DON'T HAVE A CHILD!! I won't laugh, it is a misfortune- but let's be honest! The IWF is already polluted with plenty of walking, talking Robbie Hart types, and the world did not need an offspring created by Robbie Hart! This time I'm going for the kill, Mr. Hart! This time I will nothing to chance, and I will damn sure leave nothing to question! You want to know why I say you lost your edge! It's simply because- YOU DID!! You haven't impressed me as of late, and I doubt your going to pull a rabbit out of your ass at Ragnarok! You see, I have saved all the sick and twisted thoughts in my mind as of late, specially for this match!! I want to make you feel like you were in a head on collision! I want to end your career!

Really, what I want to do is burn you to dust!

Much like how the phenoix represents the Insurgecy, I will represent the demise of Robbie Hart and his reign as High Impact Champion, because in his demise- HOSTYLE JONES ERA WILL BE BIRTHED FROM THE ASHES!! I hope at Ragnarok you have come to put it all on the line, Robbie. Ragnarok will be a night to true die for!! The fans will be sweating bullets! They will be clinging tight to their seats, and when it's all said and done, and my hand is raised- they will realise that you were a fraud the whole time! As I said, these victories over Cody Taylor have not impressed me!! Cody and I are two very differant people. Inside and out, physically and mentally, and you should know this!!

At Ragnarok, the unholy outlaw will rise! The darkness will be upon the ring, and an ancient evil will linger in the arena! My demons of the night will watch me destroy a legacy! They will see me strip you of your integrity, pride, and honer!! The thing is- they will love every minute of it! When your dealing with an individual like me, Robbie, prayers will not help you. GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU!! Throw religion out the window for this, and training- forget about it! I will say though, you should take your vacation before the pay per view, because when I end your career for good.. it's going to be hard to enjoy your time off when your in a fucking body cast!!

Trust me, you want to know if I am worthy enough to take your High Impact Championship?? I am more then worthy, and deep in the back of your mind you know this! The only thing that's really left for me to do is prove it! See, in the IWF dreams come true. They don't just come true for your typical wrestler, but they come true for the most deranged of individuals! It doesn't matter if you have previously cage fought, or came from the WEW!! Everyone in IWF gets their chance. Let this sink in to your little peanut of a mind, Robbie! Since I have been here, I have not been pinned! Since I been here I might have lost ONE match, but still I was not pinned!! Right now my reputation is on the line, and I won't let that fall!! There is a thousand of you, and only one Hostyle Jones!! Only one man who is the last of a dying breed! When it comes down to it, I can not be contained... I CAN NOT BE STOPPED!!

As Ragnarok approaches, and you shine that High Impact champion, I hope you know that I am going to come on June 24th in the form of a nightmare! One that you will not be able to overcome! Your end is near... REVELATIONS IS HERE FOR YOU!! Robbie Hart no matter what you do, and no matter how hard you hit the gym and train- NOTHING WILL STOP YOU FROM LOSING YOUR BELT!! Mark my words... this week things will be differant then your past few defenses at a pay-per-view! This time you will be standing across the ring and looking at a man who CAN take your title!!

I can not wait until Ragnarok, you have come out and tried to down me, but I always get the upperhand, and in the end, I will walk out with the upperhand! It is because doubt is something that makes the screws loosen in my brain!! Doubt is something that I feed off of much like your very own fear. Ragnarok is going to be epic for me, but for you it's going to be just another day in June, where you leave the ring in disappointment!!

I can not wait to watch the tides change, and bring a Hostyle Takeover to the High Impact division!

Back to top Go down

Road To Ragnarok pt. 2
Page 1 of 1