Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road To Ragnarok pt.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Road To Ragnarok pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Road To Ragnarok pt.3   Road To Ragnarok pt.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:32 pm

RIGHT AND WRONG, HEAVEN AND HELL- WAGES WAR IN MY HEAD
Road To Ragnarok pt.3 Cleverbot
I awoke the next morning on the couch, with a massive headache and Chalida looking at me with an angry look on her face, and baby Damien cradled in her arms. A tear rolled down her eye, and at first I didn't think that it was as bad as a really was? I had initially thought that she was upset and angry that I had pulled an all nighter and had not told her where I was, but the truth was- I didn't even know where I was besides the library and the strip club. How was I suppose to explain that??

Finally after the tear rolled off of her cheek, Chalida had broke the silence...

CHALIDA : What were you doing at the strip-club last night, Chris?? YOU LIED TO ME!!

Her voice made the baby uneasy, and quite frankly- I wasn't too keen on wanting to hear it either!! Since I really didn't know where I was before hand, or how I had ended up at the strip club, I let off a tiny laugh and rolled off beginning to close my eyes to try to fall back to sleep. Chalida would have none of it as she began to mumble and walk away. I already knew she was only going to put baby Damien in the crib and that I hadn't heard the rest of it...

As expected moments later she came back mumbling something heavy under her breath she then nudged my back and began to yell...

I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR THIS SHIT!!

I JUST WANTED TO TUNE IT OUT!!

CHALIDA : I know 'Muffins' was there!!

It was the way she said Muffins that did it. It was ironic how she had expressed the word Muffins. It had been a clash of total opposites- innocent but violently jealous all at the same time. I turned and looked up at Chalida, who's cheeks were ever so red...

HOSTYLE JONES : Yes, Muffins was there. What do you want me to say?? Nothing happened- I don't know??

CHALIDA : What do you mean nothing happened you don't know??

HOSTYLE JONES : Exactly what I said!! Look I don't know- the best thing would be not to question me right now!!

I stood up and gave my head a little shake to help knock the morning edge off. Chalida looked at my like I was crazy, but then again, things definatly were bizarre! I began to walk through the living room to where I had kicked my shoes off last night. I was so exhausted I had feel asleep in my clothes. Chalida took one look at me, and she had already known...

CHALIDA : Christian, you have been getting high, haven't you??

I really did not know how to answer the question, so I just began to blurt shit out...

HOSTYLE JONES : Umm, what- no, I mean yeah, uhh- what the fuck, I don't know? I'm just going to tell you how it is I don't know. As for the strip club, I woke up in the Navigator high as hell, and I don't know how I got high- or when for that matter! I was at the library, and then I left, and I woke up with a massive drip in my throat! I don't remember...

The way that Chalida looked at me had told me that she knew more then I had knew about anything at the moment. She cupped her mouth, for a second and it looked as if she tightened up all her muscles in her body. Her mouth dropped open in a state of shock before she spoke...

CHALIDA : You- you haven't been taking your medication have you??

What the hell was she talking about?? What medication?? I don't take medication- in fact I would never let anyone give me meds! I would rather be myself through and through. I looked at her confused as hell for a moment, and then decided to speak, since she had nothing to say...

HOSTYLE JONES : What?? Are you really going to say that?? Cha' , you know that I don't take medication. You know how I feel ab--

CHALIDA : Chris, you do take medication, and you have been taking it for years now!! Please tell me you have been taking your medication??

HOSTYLE JONES : What fucking medication, Cha?? I don't take medication!!

Chalida got up and walked across the living room and into to the downstairs bathroom. I heard the cabinet open and close. I really didn't know what to expect. A moment later she came back from the bathroom with a small medicine bottle in her hand. She raised her eyebrows and then tossed it to me, not saying a word...

I began to read off the words on the side of the bottle, and much as Chalida had said, my name was titled on the bottle. How come I do not remember ever taking this?? The date was from months ago. Months before I had even entered the Insurgency!!

As I continued to read the bottle, I noticed that the medication perscribed in my name had been none other then Thorazine, which is most commonly used to treat schizophrenia or split personalities...

I thought for a hard moment, was I really this wacked out, and further more- have I neglected to take my medicine for a while and totally forgot about ever even being medicated. This was something that I had needed to know?? Did I have another personality that even I myself did not know about? I put my head in my hands for a moment and then I looked up at Chalida tossing the bottle to the living room ground...

HOSTYLE JONES : What do you know about this, Cha??

CHALIDA : Chris, listen to me... All these things as of late- half of them are unreal. You are unstable without medication, and the fact that Damien was just born and your probably stressing about your fight could have sent you off the deep end?? You don't remember any of this? You don't remember you were medicated?? You used to see people that you thought were real, but they were all in your head? You had built up an alter ego for yourself too!! You need to go back to Dr. Livingston, he CAN help you...

The phone rang at a good time. I really didn't want to take any fucking medication, or see a doctor until I clear some things up for myself. As I looked at my phone, I realised it was Steel calling. I picked up the phone and let Steel do the talking.

STEEL ANGEL : Hey, Hostyle... where the hell are you at, man?? I've been trying to get in touch with you all night??

If another person asks me where I was last night, or what I was doing, I'm going to go ape-shit!! It was stressful enough that I didn't even know, let alone people asking me the same questions. I began to speak to Steel while looking at Chalida who had a frown etched across her face.

I wish she would stop giving me that fucking look!!

HOSTYLE JONES : Shit, I wish I could tell you?? What I would like you to do is do me another huge favor, Steel...

I knew Steel would do me this favor, he has never let me down...

HOSTYLE JONES : I need you look up the name Raymond Hagbar- back in the fiftys!! This guy was a famous surgeon! See what he has to do with me?? I got to get some shit straight before Ragnarok!! Call me back and let me know.

STEEL ANGEL : Don't worry Jones, I'm on it!!

Steel sounded determined to find out for me. After hanging the phone up, I looked at Chalida and got up from the sofa. She looked at me with a worried look on her face as she knew I was about to gather myself and head out the door. I really didn't know what to say, so I said nothing, I just gave her a look of confusion, and began to walk to the front door...

A Harcore Hart match, Robbie, there is nothing I want more then to be the one to stop the Pretty Boy Assassin in his own game!! I want to stop you to not only prove that I have what it takes to be the High Impact Champion, but also because I want you to experience what defeat taste like! I know you're beginning to doubt yourself- coming off at the mouth, saying how I got lucky this time!! Let me explain something... PRETTY BOY!! You have been getting anal raped week by week for a month! I didn't have to pin you, but that's the point! I'm not going to have to pin you at Ragnarok!! I'm going to climb that ladder- rung... by rung... by rung... then when I'm high enough- no I'm not going to grab the title, I'm going to leap off of that ladder, and send you straight to hell!

See, because you want to bring up the fact that The Hostyle One did not pin you- I will thrash any question of anything we have endured together at Ragnarok!! No tag team partner, no rules, and most of all no ref!! On top of that we're going all out! I will give the IWF fans a new type of champion, something they are less used too?? Not a Corey Casey puppet, molded to be the same type of person!! My imagination goes beyond that... in my mind- IT'S A FUCKED UP PLACE!! I am unique, and I am not afraid to break the border of sanity and insanity! We will look at it like this- Three weeks ago, Loca wiped her ass with your face! Two weeks ago, Steel pissed in your mouth! Just last week Anna Stone took a shit in your mouth!! With all that said you have been humiliated enough this mouth- it's time to just fuck you up!!

Ragnarok is going to hurt for you!! It's going to hurt and bring you just as much pain as I ever felt!! You will fear my pain, and you will respect it! You will whimper and beg for mercy when you see the pain in my eyes!! You will know that as much as you my think I'm just another dead beat opponent for you to put on his ass- I'M NOT!! The funny thing about this is, I really don't think that the IWF is giving me enough credit?? I might be looked at as the weak link in the Human Highlight Reels. This is my chance to prove them wrong, and I can not leave my demons of the night disappointed- I WILL NOT!!

I shall not, for they beleive in me- and know I can do this!!

Robbie, don't just look at this as just another match when you enter the arena. Make sure that you look at is... do or die! What are you capable of, because I know what I'm capable of! Moments like this I live for! I prey on my competitors, and I break them down! It's time to get wild, and it's time to get crazy... I'M READY TO GET HOSTYLE!!

I Shall beat you to a mother fucking pulp, and I shall show you exactly what it is like to bleed!! Think about this I am number one contender for your belt!! This means that I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!! Somebody in my shoes would stop at nothing- NOTHING, to accomplish what I set to accomplish at Ragnarok!! I have to make my mark, and give back to the IWF fans!! You will have to kill me to stop me, and if you think I'll be damned to go down without a fight... you're sadly mistaken!! The truth is, with the mindstate I'm in, I won't fall down for any man!! Not even the current High Impact Champion!!

You might say what you want, and do what you want- but at Ragnarok, that will be put to an end! I'm out to take your belt, and also end your career! You see, people who have fought me know, it doesn't matter! I ALWAYS GO FOR THE KILL!! That's why I said, I will not take that strap from the ring until I know for sure you are finished! If I see any ounce of fight left in you, I will continue to beat and scared your body, until like a trained dog... you learn to lay down!!

How you see things and I see things are complete opposite, I don't know?? Maybe it's because you haven't really been pushed to your breaking point?? Where as, I thought Cody Taylor would have done that?? Maybe because you are the champion and I'm the challanger we see things differant?? Whatever it is, you act like I can't come out there and put you down?? If you think Cody Taylor pushed you to the breaking point, and you think that WAS your breaking point?? Robbie, I'm sorry to say, but that would simply mean that you ain't shit to me!! If that is your best and you can't dig deeper then what you did when you fought Cody, then you are a walking target!! I am ready to unleash unholy chaos over that ring until my hand unstraps that belt.

After the match, you will bow to me- or you will drop your head in shame, and walk backstage about eighteen pounds lighter because you don't have the High Impact Championship, anyway... who am I kidding, your ass is getting wheeled out of the arena by the EMT's on the 24th. It will be then that you learn your lesson, and that is- cockyness can only get you for far my 'pretty' little friend, because see- cocky people can fall too!!

Sometimes they say don't mix home and work together, but see as I battle for the gold with Robbie Hart, I also battle my own demons- my haunting demons!! In this case, I might let my personal issues get the best of me, just to paint a more serious picture?? I want to cause a fucking blood bath in that very ring, the way a true psychopath would!! I want to laugh while I hear your bones crack, and fingerpaint with your blood!! I want to dig your eyes out and skull fuck you at Ragnarok!! You haven't been walking right this month, it's time for me to surgically remove the dilldo from you ass and replace it with my boot!!

You want to talk, we can talk- the ring is where it goes down, and I'm going to put you in Hostyle state of mind at Ragnarok!!

-- IWF.COM INTERVIEW --

HOSTYLE JONES : First off, befor we conduct this interview, I would like to let the public know I am not responsible for what I do to Robbie Hart on June 24th. To be honest I have a lot of rag built up from many differant forces all coming at me, and eating away at my brain, that you might actually see me snap!! This is going to bring out a more personal aggression in me! Not only do I want this title, but I also want to prove that I am the most sadistic individual in the IWF today!

IWF.COM REPORTER : Speaking of that, with all this personal stuff, there are talks of the IWF actually wanting to check your mental status and condition before competition. Even if this was never passed for Ragnarok, it definatly was considered? How do you feel about this? Do you beleive your mental health needs to be cleared for you to wrestle??

HOSTYLE JONES : My mentals health?? Let me ask you a personal question do you think that any other wrestlers mental states should be questioned?? Shit, everybody in the locker room has their issues!! As for what I think, I beleive that is nonsense, and let me tell you why I beleive that it is nonsense, because when it comes down to it, when it comes time to compete- a 'loopy' or 'crazy' person, as you would call it- can still compete. On an even heavier note, I beleive an insane person might even compete STRONGER then a normal person! My mental health does not need to be cleared, I will say I have some screws loose, and my personal life is a bizarre one, when it comes to all that- the IWF Board Of Directors are just going to have to accept me! I come out to the ring, and I put my body on the line. Dispite anything personal or backstage, love me or hate me- You have to respect me for that!

IWF.COM REPORTER : Last week, you again found yourself across from Robbie Hart in mixed tag action at Battlegrounds. In the end it was you who dropped Ruby Winters on her neck and got the pin. How do you feel about the outcome, and further more, how do you feel about Robbie Hart's comments after the match stating that you never pinned him? Also the announcment that the High Impact Championship match would now be a Hardcore Hart match at Ragnarok??

HOSTYLE JONES : There is a lot of ways I look at that! My initial thought was- ya know, Robbie is right, I still have yet to pin him 1-2-3! Then I backed it up, and I looked at it differant. If there is one thing I can say it's this- Hostyle Jones did not have to pin you last week!! He had to pin you OR Ruby for the win!! I did exactly that- ANNA STONE AND I WON. However, I also look at it like this... with the track record Robbie Hart has had this MONTH, he has no room to put an input anywhere. You are three losses into Ragnarok, and one loss away from losing that High Impact Championship. That means that what you may say does not at all concern me or get under my skin! The IWF has recently come to realise, that your time is over! They were simply serenading a dead horse, until someone worthy came to take your belt!! I am going to be the one to end your career, in the end it won't matter if I pinned you or not! It will matter if theropy will help you or not!! I would have gave you the respect, but you have made yourself look so week, I don't even want to give you a champions respect, I simply want to pick you apart limb by limb.

IWF.COM REPORTER : Let's just say for a minute that you did not beat Robbie Hart in the Tables Ladders and Chairs match at Ragnarok? If this were to happen the IWF BOD has forced you to take place in the Path To Valhalla gauntlet, where the winner will have the main event match at the grandest event of them all- From The Ashes!! Keep in mind if you lose the High Impact Championship match you could possibly end up facing your partner, Steel Angel, the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion. How would you feel about this??

HOSTYLE JONES : Well, I feel confident enough to take the High Impact Championship at Ragnarok, but let's just say for a moment The Pretty Boy Assassin does best me in the Hardcore Hart match and I do have to enter the Path To Valhalla match, I will say this! Much like I stated about last weeks mixed tag match! I COME TO WIN!! If I have to enter the gaunlet, I will not personally lose, and even if Steel is the champ, I will have to compete! If I win, and he's across from me at From The Ashes in the main event, well we will have to bring the roof down! My partner is a competitor like me- no love loss, and no bad blood! As I said, I feel confident that Robbie Hart will have to try his luck in that gauntlet, but I am one to expect the fact that shit happens!

IWF.COM REPORTER : Speaking of the IWF World Heavyweight Championship, how do you feel about your partners Steel Cage match against Chad Mason? Do you think this is an advantage for Steel, or a disadvantage?? Do you think Steel can retain his IWF Championship in th end??

HOSTYLE JONES : There is no way in hell Chad Mason is going to win! Let's face it he never had what it takes to make it here in the IWF! Now that he comes out of the wood work after a short absence and has a few people behind him- HE'S READY?? Let's be honest, Chad Mason was always a punching bag, even when I wasn't active in the IWF and was sitting on my couch watching, he was the man I laughed at. As for the Steel Cage, it's Steel's advantage, the rest of the Natural Law is going to have to try and claw their way into that ring to shaft him on this one!! To be honest, after I win the High Impact Championship, I might just join Rick and the crew ringside to watch the fight and show off the gold??

IWF.COM REPORTER : Looking at the card for Ragnarok this week, it looks to be a great event on hand, how do you feel about that? Do you think it's a great card- or does this not interest you??

HOSTYLE JONES : It does look like a great card, I couldn't have had a better card accompanied by my High Impact title match. What I can say is that it's going to be a hell of a night, and even through the darkness I bestow upon that ring, athletes will shine! This is where the road to From The Ashes starts, and I want to go into From The Ashes with a belt around my waist. Others will emerge victorious, and I am going to do my best to showcase the psycopathic maniac that I am! In a night off all rising stars and everything on the line, I want to steal the show! HARDCORE HART- it's a great environment to bring torture and pain to your opponent, and we know thats exactly what Hostyle is all about!! This card is going to be a whole lot of havoc and ape-shit!!
Back to top Go down

Road To Ragnarok pt.3
Page 1 of 1