Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos   Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos Mainevent
Special Guest Referee: Chad Mason
Steel Angel vs Ryan Apollos

If Steel Angel wins, the Trip to Oblivion sticks for HAD
If Ryan Apollos wins, the match at HAD becomes a triple threat

ONLY STEEL ANGEL AND RYAN APOLLOS REPLY HERE W/ RP

Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, July 14th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos   Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos 394599_orig1

Title: I'm still here, still standing.

Date: Unknown.
Time: Around 5 P.M

The scene opens in an open field filled with worn out tombstones many that are partly covered in moss. But the main focus is the lone figure standing before a pair of tombstones set side by side, their name barely readable from the years of damage caused by nature and deterioration. The man standing is dressed in a solid black trench coat with the collar folded down and slanted sideways. His hands dug down deep into his black jeans as his black hair flows into the afternoon wind. The figure doesn’t move for some time as his gaze is fixed on the two tombstones just a few feet from him. His expression doesn’t change as he maintains his pose for what seems like hours, the faint sound of thunder is heard in the distance as the man briefly looks upward at the sky and noticing the growing thickness of the clouds hanging overhead. He doesn’t flinch nor seem to care as he lowers his back down and retains his focus on the tombstones, practically one of the far left where his gaze is most focused on. A few more moments later and we hear the man speak.

Man: It's been a long time since I last visited here isn’t it? Four years.........four years since your deaths.........mother............father.

He almost forced the word "father" with a hint of anger in his tone; here we can see the face of Yuko in the light. A single tear, one on each side, forms on the corners of his eyes and with a blink they flow down his cheeks. He doesn’t move, he doesn’t make any attempt to remove the tears, he lets them hang loose as they drop down on his face and fall into the cold stone ground near his feet.

Yuko Isuma: So much that I want to say, so much to thank you for. If only you were still here, I would have preferred to tell you this face to face but.........the rules of fate, deny us that luxury and so.........this is the best I can do for you.

He then whips his tears off his face and straightens himself up, doing his best to not completely break down in front of his dead parents. Just being here brought the painful memories flying back but he didn't want to take that trip to memory lane right now. Too much pain, he didn't want to feel helpless, he didn't want anyone to see him like this. Even though no one is here and thus would not be able to witness him in this state, Yuko knew that if he didn't get this out of his system, it's going to haunt him in the ring. That night at Ragnarok when he was tackled by Chad Mason and sent sailing down the ring, he thought about his girlfriend, how he made that promise to her moments before her death and how it ate him from the inside. Since then he tried to not think about her death, just shrugged it off and played it like it didn't bother him. However the more time that goes by, the more Yuko began to realize that just ignoring her death won't change anything. He was just running from her and her family despite making the promise that he would watch over them.

Yuko just could not seem to be able to keep his promises.

And now being here, he remembered the words of his father whom he didn't make amends to until the final days at the hospital when he saw them died before his very eyes. Those words now echo inside his head:

"My son you will never become a success."

Yuko shook it off and thought about that time four years ago when he visited his parents who were in intensive care together. They refused to be attached to life tubes, knowing full well that they will die within a day's time. He remembers the experience striking him to the very core and since then he made the vow to follow their footsteps and live the life of a professional wrestler just like them. So far he's been able to keep that vow among others, he's been able to keep some of his promises but there were just as many promises and vows that he just could not keep no matter what he did or how hard he tried. After losing Kurumi, the love of his life.....who he neglected for some time and hoped to rekindle their relationship once more, he just felt lost. Lost and alone........with only one goal in mind, one thought, one mission.

To honor her final wish and become champion once more.

Once he did that, then what?

Everything just fell apart.

And only until NOW did Yuko begin to see exactly WHY he failed.

He wasn’t trying to honor his dead girlfriend's wishes; he was mainly just running away. He just didn't want to get hurt again, he still hasn’t been able to completely forget about the day she died in his arms, never before had Yuko felt so.......cold, so........hollow, it wasn’t just a repeat of seeing his parents died before him, this was much worse. It didn't just shake him to the core; it nearly destroyed him from within. His mind, his heart, his soul just mere seconds away from shattering into a million pieces. The resulting aftermath forever left a long mental scar that scratched the very surface of his mind. He lost all of his willpower, all his emotions, his thoughts, his feelings, he was like a ghost. He couldn’t feel, he couldn’t think, all he could do was replay the scene again and again, watching Kurumi's eyes close forever, her blood running through his hands and down on the hard floor.

How he was able to completely recover that no one knows, in fact even Yuko himself didn't know the answer. Call it faith, call it god's way of giving him another chance, or perhaps Kurumi herself had something to do with it. Somehow, someway Yuko was able to regain his sense of self again and since then tried to move forward. It soon became clear however that the past would not let him go so easily. Hence why he's here, not just to pay his respects to his parents who nurtured him and made him who he is today, but also to be able to fight his demons, understand where he went wrong and hopefully get some closure from it.

Yuko Isuma: Father........you always were my biggest form of motivation. Ever since the day I could walk on my own two feet, you brought me into the wrestling world. You taught me the ropes just like your father and his father before you. You pushed me beyond my limits, you didn't care how tired I got, you keep on going, pushing me till I finally reach a breaking point and even then you continue to add on the pressure. You kept a stone face, never cared if I hurt myself or was drenched in sweat, you made me bust my ass and inside you were laughing at my suffering. You were a good father at home but inside the training ring you were like a slave driver, you shouted orders, you cracked the whip, while you never really harmed me you did pick me up and shoved me even when I was about to collapse. You showed me the moves only once and had me mimic it without making a mistake, you had me climb ladders at an accelerated pace, had me jump from the top turnbuckle land directly on the spot you marked, if I was even an inch away from the landing spot you would have me do again until I got it right. You expected perfection, you expected a warrior, a phoenix of all things. Yet in spite of all that training, all those times I messed up, I was pressured, I was scared, scared to fail, scared to do the moves you told me to because I always thought to myself "what if I mess it up?", "I don't want to fail because I would get punished for it.". Not that your punishments were much, mostly long lectures and no dessert after dinner or any snacks for that matter. I've gotten used to it, you were hoping I would just break down before you, you were hoping that I would just say "I quit". But nope, instead I kept taking your abuse much to your annoyance; all the while my mother would always watch me from afar. She never fully agreed to your methods of teaching but out of respect she didn't dare question them. Never the less she was always there to encourage me, telling me that I've shown great progress. She was my shield to your wrath, you never physically abused me, only grabbing me just to get me on my feet and keep on going long after my body has used up all its energy. For the longest time I never understood why you did this, why push me so hard? Why is it you want me to suffer so much? Why did you put into my head that failure is not an option, that there can only be one outcome and anything less in unacceptable?

He then stood there for a long time before speaking again.

Yuko Isuma: For so long I've been trying to find the answer.......and now I think I know why. During your career you were always the work horse of the company, busting your ass every week for the sake of giving the fans their money's worth. All that hard work and yet you kept getting the rug pulled from under you, why is that? Because of some big shot guys from management and some kiss ass athlete with a silver tongue who was able to convince the guys that you weren’t good enough for ratings. You didn't have a gimmick but you never needed one, you go out there and beat your opponents, simple as that. However while that was all good and all, what have you got to remembered by? Just a few low ranks titles and the fact that you and mother were the first and only mixed tag to ever win the tag titles. Despite that however, you were barely promoted, your face was never on the cover of any PPV or any merchandise. Hell you weren’t even on the opening that plays at the start of the show. Still you couldn’t take a hint and choose to ignore the advice of management. Preferring to just........do what you've been doing all along: Win matches and give the crowd something to love. However your own pride and stubbornness would ultimately become your downfall and just like that, they signed you your release papers and sent you on your way. You kept telling yourself time and time again that one day you would become a Heavyweight champion, a champion that everyone would remember.

He then tilts his head towards the side and relaxes himself.

Yuko Isuma: That's why you pushed me dad, because you were afraid of me. You were scared that I would become what you could not. That I would surpass you, and achieve the one thing that has escaped your grasp.........immortality. Well look at me now dad! After everything you threw at me, after everything you've done, your intense training, you planting the seed of doubt in my mind, telling me I won't do this or become that, all that ammo you unleashed on me? Didn't do a damn thing dad, I'm still here, I'm still standing, I've become the warrior you ironically enough wanted me to be. I've tasted gold, I've carried main events, had my face on a PPV poster, everything you could not of done, I DID What's funny about all that.............I have you to thank.

He then extends his hand and produced some red flowers which he dropped at the very center of the two graves. The sound of thunder becoming louder and the sky getting darker as the cloud have completely engulfed the night sky. Yuko doesn’t seem to pay any mind though, his expression is on the two tombstones before him.

Yuko Isuma: I'm not going to run away anymore, Chad Mason has something I want. It's not just the title, it's the promise I made to Kurumi. I know I've been trying to hide my true feelings from my friends and the people backstage, but I know now that just standing and act like her death doesn’t have any effect on me........it’s just a coward's way of saying "whatever it's not important.". I'll admit........I was a coward, I kept telling myself I wasn’t, but I knew deep down that I was just lying to myself. Well not anymore, Chad has made this a personal fight, by holding onto that title, he's spitting on Kurumi's grave and I for one will not tolerate for it! I will regain that belt or die trying, and this time nothing can stop me. I am on a mission from god himself, but this one is on me, never again will I run from my fears, I will not be like my father, I will reclaim that belt and my honor. Then........and only then...........can I finally make peace with her.

He then turns away and begins to walk back to opposite direction, the sound of thunder echoing across the otherwise silent grave.

*Shoot*

Chad is desperate, he has to be, I mean there's really no other way to get around it.

He knew when this match was made, that it was going to pose a huge threat to his title reign either way.

This was why he made a last minuite attempt to put himself into this, by once again donning the zebra stripes.

Ryan let me be the first to say I'm very impressed with you as of late.

I mean before you were no one, just a loser, just a weak link in the chain, you lost to so many people, people you should have been able to beat easy.

Now look at you, main event match with a shot at the crown jewel of IWF on the line and an awkward version of Chuck Matthews standing between us.

Let's face it Ryan, we both know that Chad is just here to fuck with us, it was no different when Brenton tried to fuck with Dan and Brandon during the second Battle for the Briefcase tournament. This guy has claimed to be trained by the likes of Brenton and it's starting to show.

And I guess you and I are the next Dan Alexander and Brandon Macdonald.

Question is: Who is who?

I mean I won't take anything away from you Ryan, you're clearly a good athlete, and you’ve even beaten me once although many have pointed out that it was by sheer dumb luck that you won. It was one of those "what if" scenarios but really, we're past that now.

Let's go back to how this all really started shall we?

Ragnarok, you came back after a brutal attack from Marcus, you had the guy right there and many said that you should have won, that you were cheated out of a win. However it was not meant to be.

Then you had me, I wasn’t going to allow some so called "title curse" be an excuse for me to lose the belt. I fought Chad and made him work for it. I took him above and beyond the limit and I would have the match had Marcus, the same guy who fucked you over, not intervened.

But unlike you, I actually did something about it. I took on the personal body guard of Chad and destroyed him in less than a minute. I even held off a complete beat down from the rest of Natural Law though with some help in the form of an unlikely psycho clown with a crowbar dressed as a doll. Still though you can't deny that I'm taking the fight straight to Natural Law.

While you keep trying to get back into the winning pattern, only to find yourself losing again, just like the old times.

So now I have to ask, will I be seeing this same Ryan in tonight's match? Or will I see the Ryan that has been a force to be reckoned with?

Either way you and I can both agree on one thing Ryan, no matter who wins this fight, Chad will be the one standing tall.

So I think you and I should do something about that, wouldn’t you agree? After all we both have a common foe and we've both been victims of Natural Law's attacks. I think it's time we take a stand for a change.

I say we should take him out first, and then have an actual non crooked ref call this match to make sure that there is a clear winner.

Because there's alot on the line for both you and me Ryan.

However we won't gain anything as long as Chad calls the shots.

I hope for your sake that you're giving this some good thought because in the end you know I'm right.

Because while Chad's the ref, it doesn’t matter who wins.

In the end, we both lose.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos   Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Friendly Fun

Sydney was smiling happily. She had invited Ryan over to her house to watch some movies and have a sleepover. At the moment Ryan was in the kitchen to get some snacks and Syd was lounging on the couch. In fact she was occupying the whole furniture by laying across it with her head and bare feet resting on either side.

Ryan came in from the kitchen with the snacks "So, where do you want me to place this Syd?" Ryan asked looking for somewhere to place the platter he was carrying

Just put them down on the couch table." Syd pointed to a small, narrow table right in front of the couch without even looking at him. Her eyes were glued to the TV and her whole attention was focused on what was going on the screen.

"Ok," The brunette replied placing the platter on the table, "So, Syd what movie are we watching?" Ryan asked looking at the television screen

"Let's watch something funny. There's a comedy movie starting soon and I heard that it's hilarious." Syd flipped through the channels until she found what she was looking for." Ah, there it is." She shifted her position a bit to get more comfortable but she didn't move an inch to give Ryan some space to sit down as well.

Ryan was getting uncomfortable sitting on the floor so he tried laying down but then the table blocked his way, he turned around and looked at his friend taking up all the space on the couch. "Hey Syd you wouldn't mind moving your feet a bit so that I can sit down" Ryan asked his redhead friend

Syd shook her head. " Nope. I'm quite comfortable like this." she replied with a small giggle and wiggled her toes playfully.

"Come on Sydney please" Ryan made a pouty face and he got closer to Syd's feet.

Sydney couldn't help but smile at the cute sight of the pouting boy.. "Make me." She challenged and stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

"If you say so" With that Ryan quickly began running his fingers over Syd's right sole.

Sydney squealed in surprise before bursting into cute giggles. "H-Hey hihihihihihi Stop. Thahahahahahat tickles ." Her foot jumped a bit from the unexpected sensation on it's sole and her toes wiggled again, but this time out of ticklishness.

"I'll stop if you make some room for me" Ryan said pressing harder against the soft soles

Syd giggled harder and started squirming around on the couch " Nohohohohoho fair heeheehee hehehehehehehehehehehe."" Syd's feet were very soft and ticklish and the redhead shuddered a bit as her secret weakness was being discovered by the tanned youth.

"Come on Syd it's not that hard and you have yourself to blame" Ryan reminded the squirming redhead as moving his way to her arches.

Syd's eyes went wide and a few helpless laughs escaped her when she found her sensitive arches teased by Ryan's nimble fingers. " Ohohohohohohohokay hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You wihihihihihihn haha," She quickly pulled her feet away and rubbed her soles against the fabric of the couch to get rid of the tingling sensations before giving Ryan some space to take a seat.

"Thank You" Ryan thanked now sitting on the couch "Wow Sydney I never knew you were that ticklish"

"Well now you know." Syd replied with a cute giggle. "Would you mind if I put my feet in your lap? "She asked with a shy smile.

"I don't mind at all" Ryan replied patting his lap, showing Syd that it was completely ok with him

Syd smiled back and place her feet over his legs. "Just tell if it gets uncomfortable." She said and made herself comfortable on the couch once more. Her feet wiggled a bit in Ryan's lap while Syd rested her head on a pillow and watched some TV.

"Ok" Ryan replied watching the TV he was getting sleepy he tried his best not to close his eyes but he eventually did and he sat there on the couch head back asleep

Syd giggled as she watched Ryan sleep soundly. "He looks cute when sleeping." Sydney whispered silently. Suddenly a playful smile appeared on her face followed by a snicker. "Let's see if Ryan is ticklish as well." Syd lifted her foot off his lap and started poking his side with her big toe.

Ryan just moved away from the feeling he had just encountered. "Stop, Taylor" was the only word that escaped he was been dreaming about his sister, Taylor, and himself.

Syd quirked an eyebrow questioningly. "Looks like he's dreaming." The redhead stated. She was speeding thinks up a bit by running her toes up and down his side and ribs to elicit a stronger reaction.

"Taaayyyylooorr stohohohop" Ryan said squirming. In his dream Taylor and him were wrestling and she had the upper hand like his big sister normally had.

Syd smiled brightly at hearing this. " Coochie Coochie coo." She whispered silently as him up and spoils the fun. Her other foot joined the action as well by tickling his tan belly.

As soon as Ryan felt Syd's foot on his stomach he woke up "W-what's going on?" He asked looking around frantically

Sydney giggled and gave him a sweet smile. "Wakey wakey Ryan. Looks like I'm not the only one who's ticklish." Syd's toes started brushing the area around his navel as his other foot went under his shirt as well to play over the bare skin of his ribs and sides.

"Hahahahahaha sohoho whaahat if you're nohohohot" Ryan stated squirming around even more.

"Well I think I'm gonna have a little now." She replied. Her big toe was now stroking his naval and her other foot started brushing his stomach as well. "You seemed to have fun tickling my feet. But how do you like to be tickle THEM?" Syd asked teasingly.

"Syyyyyydddddnnnneeeeyyy, stohohohohohohohop" Ryan demanded squirming around even more trying to avoid the redhead's feet

Syd just stuck her tongue out and continued teasing the brunette boy with her feet. His navel was getting it the worst but his tummy and sides also got some good tickling as well.

"Plehehehehehehehease stohhohohohop Syyyyyyddddddnnnnnnneeeeyyy." Ryan begged he began to feel tears forming in the corners in his eyes.

Sydney decided to show some mercy and ceased to tickling to gentle prodding before stopping completely. "I think that will teach you not to mess with me my feet." Syd said with a smirk as she moved her feet out of his shirt and put them back in their previous position on his lap.

"Ihihif they're going to be attacking me like that of course I won't" Ryan giggled a little bit before he stopped laughing completely. "But that doesn't mean I won't mess with.." Ryan stopped there he wanted to have some fun with sora but he didn't want to spoil his plan.

Syd quirked an eyebrow questioningly. "But that doesn't mean you won't mess with WHAT?" She inquired. Her eyes went towards her bare feet and she started to get an idea of what Ryan was up to. She swallowed nervously and her toes curled unconsciously.

"Oh, nothing" Ryan replied and looked away from his female friend. "Syd do you have feathers or anything that feathers around here?" Ryan asked hoping that she would.

Syd knew where this was leading but decided to play along. "Sure. There are some in the closet in a shoebox along with some paintbrushes, toothbrushes and other stuff. I need these for art class." Syd explained. "Why do you ask?" She added with an innocent look.

"Oh, no reason." Ryan asked returning the innocent look. "I'm going to go check them out if you don't mind" He said standing up and headed to the closest

"Sure. And since you're standing some already could you bring me some ice for my drink?" Syd called after him. She stretched out on the couch again continued watching tv.

"Sure thing Syd" Ryan went into the closet first and looked through the shoe box he was amazed at the different sized paint and tooth brushes Sydney had. He covered the box once more and took it with him to the kitchen where he got the ice cube tray for Syd's drink. "Nice stuff you have in here Syd" Ryan complimented as he dropped the ice into the drink

"Thanks." Syd said with a smile. She turned off the TV and faced Ryan. "Hey Ryan, do you know anything we could do? I'm bored out of my mind." The redhead stretched her arms and legs and looked at her friend curiously.

Ryan was looking through the box at his friend. "I do have an idea don't know if you'll enjoy it as much as I will though" He said with a grin pulling out a wide fluffy paintbrush

Syd blinked in confusion. "Um... Ry? What are you going to do with this?" She asked nervously. Syd was starting to get second thoughts about playing along with Ryan's game and telling him of those tools. But it was too late to change that now. Syd let out a nervous giggle and started backing away from him.

"Look Syd, you don't have to play of you don't want to, or you could get me first whichever one you choose" Ryan implied as he place the shoe box on the floor and grabbed a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich he had prepared earlier in the kitchen

Syd thought it over for a second. "No, it's fine. And I want you to get me first. I rather face the 'pain' now and get it over with." Syd said with slight hesitation. Suddenly a thought occurred to her. " Uh Ryan? Well... you see... I'm really ticklish on my feet and I'm afraid I might accidently kick you or fall off the couch and hit my head. Do you know of a way to keep me in place?" Syd asked with a blush.

"Smart choice and I wasn't really planning on tickling your feet. But I could find a way to keep them still if you have some nylon string and rope" Ryan told the redhead girl setting down the sandwich

"You aren't going to tickle my feet? " Syd asked in surprise. "I imagined them to be your first target." She got up and brought Ryan the requested items. "Here you go." She said as she handed Ryan some rope and nylon string.

"No wasn't planning on getting them at all, but that can changing if you want to." Ryan replied with a grin as he happily took the nylon string and rope.

" "Well I WILL get your feet later so it's just fair if you get mine as well." The red haired girl flashed him a quick smile before turning her gaze towards her bare feet. "What do you want me to do now?" Syd asked, eyes still glued to her slightly tanned feet.

"If you say so, for now just stay still while I tie your feet up" With that Ryan began tying knots as tight as he could but not so tight that he wouldn't be able to do them later. He used the nylon string to tie both of the redhead's big toes together. "Ready?" Ryan asked right after he took out a long fluffly feather out of the box

The girl tried to wiggle her toes and move her feet to find both impossible. "I guess so." Syd replied. The young girl closed her eyes shut and tried to prepare herself.

"Very well then" Ryan said then immediately began stroking the feather over her soles waiting to the redhead's reaction

Syd's feet shuddered as her toes tried to curl reflexively. The redhead's lips curled into a smile before soft giggles started pouring out of her. " Ryyyyyaaaaaannnnnn hehehehehehehe That tihihihihihickles."

"If you think that tickles wait until you feel this" Ryan said, then right away began sawing the feather between Syd's toes

In an instant Syd was laughing helplessly. " Tai Nohohohohojhohoo not the ahahahahahahahahaha toes hahahahahahahahaha." The ticklish girl started squirming around on the couch and fruitlessly tried to move her ticklish toes away from the soft feather.

"I know it does Syd, why do you think I'm doing it" Ryan teased setting the feather down and pulling out a paintbrush with soft bristles.

Syd shuddered when she saw this. " You... are so going to ...get it, Ryan." She threatened playfully between quick gasps for breath.

"I know I will, but for now" Ryan finished his sentence with his action, he pressed the brush against the heel of her foot and slowly worked his way up from there

In response Syd arched her back and erupted into hysterical laughter. "Ahahahahahahahahahaha no bruhahahahahahahahaahushes. hahahahahaha toohoohoohoo ticklish hahahahaha."

"You should have told me that earlier then I wouldn't be using this, but a little too late for that" Ryan told Syd now using the brush at her arches

Syd's body writhed back and forth as her hysterical laughter filled the room. " Ohohohohohohoho my .. My poor hahahahahahahahahahaharches ." The redhead complained as her sensitive arches were mercilessly teased by the soft bristles.

"Yes your poor feet" Ryan mocked pressing even harder

The poor redhead laughed even harder. Her feet started moving back and forth slightly, the only movement they could perform in this bound state. "HAhahahahahahahaha Come ohohohohon hahahaha. Cut it ahahahahahahahahahahaha out Ryyyyyyyaaaaaaannnnnn."

"If you want me too, I will" Ryan said and stopped right away, and gave a smile to Syd

Syd breathed a sigh of relief. "Wow that really tickled heehee. " Syd replied with a giggle.

"So think you can take more or do you want me to untie you?" Ryan asked hoping that he would be able to get Syd once more

"Let's make a deal." Syd said. "You can get me for 30 minutes straight and can tickle me anywhere you want, including my upper body and feet. And of course you can use anything you want. But I get to do the same to you in return." The redhead suggested.

Ryan thought about it for a moment he did want to get Syd but he didn't want to get tickled himself. "Ok, but on one condition"

"What condition?" Sydney inquired in a mix of curiosity, nervousness and anticipation.

"You get me first" Ryan replied he wanted to get the tickling over with so that he wouldn't have to go through it later.

Syd nodded eagerly. "Agreed."

"Ok" Ryan untied Syd's feet and cut the nylon string

"Thanks." Syd wiggled her toes and enjoyed her newfound freedom. Then she got up and made her preparations for Ryan's turn. "Ok Ryan. First I want you to lie down on the floor and put your arms above your head."

"Ok" Ryan moved down and did as his redhead friend told him and placed his arms over his head

Syd grabbed some of the rope, wrapped it around one of the table legs and wrapped the end around Ryan's wrists to keep them in place. Then she fetched a clock from one of the drawers. " So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to spend 15 minutes on your upper body and the rest of the time I'm going to get your feet. Sounds good?" She asked with an evil giggle.

Ryan gulped before answering "Yeah sounds good to me"

Syd smiled brightly. She got a digital watch from her bedroom and put the timer to fifteen minutes. "Let's get started "The redhead said happily and pulled his shirt up a little to get access to his bare torso. Syd started by drawing a single finger up and down each of his sides to test his reaction.

Ryan shivered then giggled a bit "You're going to have to do better than that if you want me to laugh"

"I bet you won't be so brave after I'm done with you." Syd started trickling in earnest now and used all of her fingers on his sides. She wiggled her fingers over the tan skin to increase the ticklish sensations.

"Wehell see ahahabout that" Ryan laughed out a bit

"Oh yes we will." The redhead started using her nails as well and scrapped them all over one of his ribs at a time.. She was also digging her nails into the spaces between his ribs before moving on to the next rib and repeating the game.

"Hahahahaha uhuhunfahahahair" Ryan yelped out now squirming around

Syd giggled and kept it up for a bit. "It is fair. You agreed to this remember?" Her hands moved down to his hips where she started squeezing and kneading softly.

"You hahahave a pohohoint thehehehre hahahaha" Ryan remembered now regretting wanting to be first

Syd quickly changed targets and attacked his armpits. " Cochie Coochie Coo." She sand happily.

"S-Syyyyydddddnnnnneeeyyyy!" Ryan yelled out, he now began twisting and turning trying to avoid the tickling sensations he felt

The redhead straddled his waist to prevent any such movement and intensified the torture of his armpits. Her fingers soon started moving in circles in his sensitive pits. " Yes Ryan?" She asked in an innocent tone.

"Thihihis ihihis tohohorture" Ryan laughed out

"Of course. That's the whole point." Syd replied. She was getting bored of the armpit tickling and decided to move on to the next spot: the belly. She brushed her fingertips over Ryan's tummy softly, going up and down, up and won repeatedly.

"HAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOT MY STOHOHOHOMACH" Ryan screamed out if it wasn't from Sora at his waist he would be bucking around

"What's wrong? Is your tummy ticklish?" Syd teased in a baby-voce. She added more pressure and moved her fingers faster. She was working her way towards his bellybottom until she was brushing the rim with her fingertips.

"YEHEHEHES AHAHND CUHHUT OUT THAHAHAT BAHAHABY VOHOHOICE" Ryan laughed out, his breathing became irregular because of the tickling.

Syd's only reply was a finger wiggling inside his navel. Her other hand kept gliding over his stomach with light stokes while Syd grinned down at her captive.

"IHIHIHIHIT'S NOHOHOHOT FUHUHUHUNNY" Ryan began screaming, he felt tears forming and he tried breathing in but the tickling didn't let him.

Syd stopped and gave him a minute to catch his breath. She looked at the clock to see that 6 minutes were left before it was time to move on to the next step. She decided to give Ryan a minute to recover and spend the rest on his ticklish torso.

Ryan began breathing deeply appreciating there time that Sydney had given him to breath "Thanks Syd"

Sydney smiled." No problem. I don't want you to pass out and spoil my fun." She got off of him to make it more comfortable for Ryan.

After the minute has passed Syd picked up some things to use on poor Ryan. She started with an electric toothbrush she took from the box and used it on one of the brunette's armpits.

"Hahahahahaha a tooth bruhuhush hahaha?" Ryan managed to say before being sent to laughter again

"Yes a toothbrush." Syd replied. While tickling one armpit with the toothbrush she used her other hand to tickle Ryan's second armpit. " Having fun Ryan?" The redhead teased with a giggle.

Ryan shook his head wildly from side to side "NOHOHOHOHOHO!"

Syd kept tickling Ryan like that for a bit longer. She was enjoying the brunette's reaction and hysterical laughter.

"SYYYYYYYYDDDDDDNNNNNEEEEYYYY YOU"RE GOHOHOING TO GEHEHET IHIHIT" Ryan screamed out he tried his best to avoid the toothbrush but he couldn't

"I know. But for now you're the one getting it." Syd dropped the toothbrush and instead grabbed a soft bristled paintbrush. With a huge grin she applied it to his stomach and started drawing circles around his navel

As Ryan felt the soft brush around his navel he started turning red. "MAHAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT STOHOHOHOHOP HAHAHA!" Ryan yelled out jumping up and down

"No way. I still have two minutes before switching to your feet and I'm going to use them." The brush spiraled closer towards his bellybottom until the bristles finally hit the sensitive inside.

Ryan turned even redder and jumped around even more wildly "PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASEHEHE I"LL DOHOHOHO ANYTHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHNG" The tortured teen pleaded Syd now sweating

Syd just ignored him and kept torturing his navel until a beeping sound could be heard over his tortured laughter. Hearing this she immediately stopped and gave him a chance to catch his breath before starting on his feet.

"You *pant pant* are evil Syd." were the only words Ryan managed to say before taking deep noticeable breaths.

Syd couldn't help but start giggling at the remark. " I hehehehe I knohohohow hahahahahahahahahahahaha." She replied also panting a little from giggling so much

"You are going to wish you never made that deal with me when I'm done with you" Ryan threatened now breathing normally

Syd swallowed nervously and shuddered a bit. "Maybe. But I'm not done with you yet." The redhead brought over a chair and placed it in a way that it's back was facing the brunette. She grabbed his ankles and tied them to the top of the chair so his feet were wiggling in the air.

Ryan was lying behind the chair and Syd grabbed his lower legs and tied them to the armrests of the chair so she had perfect access to them while comfortably sitting in the chair. But before she did so she untied the brunette's wrists to allow him some more movement.

The brunette looked at Syd and was a bit surprised that she could get so creative but he was also a bit worried about what was going to happen to his feet

"Ready Ryan?" The red haired girl asked with a wicked smile as she started tugging at his socks.

Ryan braced himself for what Syd had in plan for him he wasn't ready but he answered "Yeah"

Syd pulled his socks off slowly revealing his tan heels, slightly paler soles and finally his bubble-like toes. She reached over and grabbed something from the table and ran it down his sole once. It felt cold and wet at the same time and easily slid over his skin. "Guess what I use and maybe I'll stop." Syd said with a chuckle.

Ryan giggled then though for a moment. He didn't want to guess wrong because of the slight possibility of Syd stopping. "A wet paintbrush" Ryan guessed and hoped for the best

"Close but not quite. But thanks for the idea." Syd giggled evilly as she rubbed the object over his sole for a full minute as punishment. " I'll give you another chance. Try again."

"A wet toothbrush" Ryan guessed once more hoping that this time he would get the answer right

Syd shook her head. " What's with you and brushes?" She teased. happily. " It's an ice cube Ryan. And I'm going to use a second one on your other foot as well to make your remember the feeling." Syd grabbed another ice cube and started giving both of his feet a good work over.

"You'll fihihind ohohout" Ryan answered the ice cubes were just cold not really tickly so all he would do was give out small giggles

"This doesn't seem to work." Syd said." I should change tactics." She stuffed the ice cubes between his toes and started wiggling her nails all over his soles.

"Hahahahahahah you rehehally are evhihil hahha" Ryan said feeling the melting ice cubes in between his toes and Syd's nail on his soles seemed to work well

Syd stuck her tongue out although Ryan couldn't see it from his position on the floor. Her nails suddenly started working at the base of his toes, scraping, prodding and wiggling there.

"Hahahahahahahahaha rehehehevenge hahahahaha." were the words Ryan said before being sent into more laughter

Syd only smiled as her fingers moved to his arches where her nails started scraping up and down. While she kept Ryan busy the girl was looking at some of the tools to decide on what to use next.

Ryan pounded on the floor with his fist "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I wihihihll gehehehet my rehehehvenge"

Syd rolled her eyes. "I know I know. It's part of the deal." An evil grin appeared on her face. "Hey Sydney since you were so eager to feel a wet toothbrush on your feet I'll be so nice and give your feet a nice scrubbing." Syd took a toothbrush and, since she didn't have anything else, she dipped it into her lemonade before applying the wet bristles to his soles.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha I wahahahsn't ehehehager hahahahahahahaha" Ryan laughed out trying to move his feet but couldn't

Syd shrugged it off. " Who cares? It's fun." The Ice cubes between his toes had melted away by that time so she quickly replaced them with some fresh ones. After doing this she kept cleaning his feet with the toothbrush, occasionally dipping it into the lemonade to keep it wet and make it glide over his skin more easily.

"fohohohohor you hahahahahahaha" Ryan stated his toes wiggling aorund

"Indeed." Syd said, laughing along with him. The toothbrush started teasing the skin under his toes now like her nails had done earlier.

Ryan rolled around and pounded his fist ont he floor laughing around unable to stop "How muhuhuhuch lohhohohonger ahhahhaah?" The brunette asked wanting for the torture to stop

Looked at the clock only to realize that she had forgotten to start the timer. " Um... Just a bit longer." She replied with a bright blush. She was feeling a bit embarrassed because she had been so focused on tickling the boy that she totally forgot everything else.

"Hohohohow lohohohng would thahahat be?" Ryan questioned the redhead wanting her to stop immediately

" Um ...er ... 3 more ?" Syd had a feeling like she had still plenty of time left, but that might as well be her imagination. But she was going to get Tai as best as she could for as long as possible. So she used her free hand to skitter her nails all over the captive soles while the toothbrush kept working under and between the toes.

"Three mohohohore whahahahahat?" Ryan questioned happy to hear that there was 3 more something left

"HOURS" Syd blurted out before bursting into a giggling fit.

Ryan's eyes widened when he heard the word hours "Come on Syd there is no way you I will last three hours" Ryan pleaded the redhead to not go through with it

"I hahahaha I was just kidding." Syd was laughing her head off at Ryan's shocked expression. In fact she was laughing so hard that tears appeared in her eyes and she could barely tickle him anymore.

Ryan managed to turn around enough to see Syd drive herself to hysteria slowly "Looks like I might not have to get you after all if you keep that up"

Syd was slowly calming down from her laughing fit. "Your... expression was ... so darn ...funny *pant pant." Sydney replied. She ran her nails and the toothbrush all over his soles for about a minute and then attacked his toes for another 30 seconds straight before stopping completely.

Ryan giggled the last bit of time that Syd tortured him "Ok you had your fun now untie me Syd" the brunette demanded

Syd did as she was told and undid the ropes around his ankles. "Are you okay, Ryan? She asked with concern in her voice. "I hope I haven't pushed you too hard."

"Apparently you didn't hear my begging for you to stop" Ryan snapped at Syd.

Syd cringed then glared at him. "I DID stop didn't I? And a good tickler has to be merciless or else they wouldn't be a good tickler." Syd snapped back, then turned around with a pouty expression on her face and her arms crossed over her chest in annoyance.

"Nobody ever said you needed to be a good tickler and no you did not" Ryan snapped back and cross his arms looking away from Syd.

"Oh yeah? Are you laughing your head off or have passed out yet? Cause that would have happened if I hadn't stopped. And you WANTED to go first, remember?" Ryan replied angrily, still facing away from him.

Ryan still facing away from her "Yes I was laughing my head off"

"You are such an idiot Ryan. I was just trying to have some fun and have a good time and you are ruining everything. And I thought we were friends." Syd snapped back

"We are friends Syd" Ryan said before attacking the redhead's ribs

Syd was caught off-guard and squealed in surprise. " eeeeeep Tahahahahahahai.. No fahahahair you sneak ."

"Nobody ever said I had to be fair Syd" Ryan mocked still tickling his friend's ribs

The redhead started squirming and wiggling a bit, but not enough to actually escape or hinder the tickling in any way." Ohohohoho be quiet hehehehahahahahahahahaha." Syd was still a bit angry but her anger faded away as more and more giggles poured out of her.

Ryan ignored Syd's last remark and worked his way down to her sides he lightly squeezed them and waited for her reaction

The lower Ryan's hands went the harder Syd laughed. " Ihahahahaha I guess it's myhahahahahahahay turn nohohohohohohow." Her arms instictively tried to cover her sides and protect the ticklish teen.

"There's no use in trying to resist Syd" Ryan told the redheaded teen squeezing a bit harder every time

"But hahahahahaha But I can't hehehehelp it hahahahahahahahahaha." Syd complained. Her laughter rose with every squeeze and she started wiggling around .

"I don't want to tie you up, but I might have to" Ryan threatened playfully now spreading his finger's over the teen's stomach

"Nohohoo please dohohohohon't hahahahahahahahahahaha." Syan replied in the same playful tone. Suddenly she tried grabbing his hands and pull them away from her ticklish midsection.

Ryan managed to avoid his hands getting caught; he then made an attempt to grabs Syd's arms.

Syd tried to resist at first but it didn't take long till the brunette had a good hold on her wrists. " Hehehehehe What now hehe?" She giggled in anticipation and tried to squirm free but to no avail.

"You'll see" Ryan replied before raising her arms up with one hand. "Can you guess now?"

Syd wiggled around and tried to pull her arms back down. "Y-Yeah." She swallowed hard and gave him a nervous smile.

"Good" Ryan said and with that he used his free hand to wiggle a finger in Syd's right armpit

Syd bit her lip and involuntarily jerked to the other side.. She moved sideways as far as she could, barely able to contain her laughter.

Ryan moved the same way that Syd did he then used two fingers hoping to get there to laugh "Coochie Coo" Ryan mocked in a baby voice

A huge grin spread across Syd's face and the redhead closed her eyes in an attempt to hold out . But although her body started shaking with upwelling laughter she still managed to keep it trapped inside and only let out a small whimper instead of the helpless laughter threatening to break free.

"A little more" Ryan told himself digging deeper into the redheaded teen's underarm

The tickled girl was unable to restrain herself any more. Her head thrashed from side to side and helpless laughter started flowing from her mouth. " Dohohohohon't tickle hahahahahahahahaha. Not my underhahahahahahaha underahahaharms. hahahahaha"

Ryan stopped the tickling to give Syd a chance to breathe and a choice. "Ok, Syd I'll give you a choice I can either tickle your underarms or get your feet later or the other way around."

Syd giggled a bit before calming down." Hmmm." The redhead thought the whole matter over. Her underarms were very ticklish as were her feet. But her feet were probably the worst spot on her body so she wanted to save it for as long as possible. "First underarms than feet." She replied

"Ok" Ryan replied. He waited another minute to give Sora time to breath before continuing. "Ready?" he asked getting his fingers ready to attack

"Yes" Syd nodded and braced herself for what was to come.

As soon as Ryan heard the word he attacked Syd's left underarm with all five fingers at first lightly then he dig his way in.

Syd was immediately sent into helpless laughter. " Thahahahahahat tihihihihihickles soo much ." She tried to jerk away, but her movement was very limited since Ryan was still holding her arms above her head.

"It does? Really?" Ryan mocked his redheaded friend. He decided to stop for a bit to get a toothbrush. Rya gave Sydney a grin and then started making little circles in Sydney's under arms

Sydney's eyes went wide and her mouth was agape in mute shock before she erupted into heavy laughter. " NOHOHOHOHOHO NOT THAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT. NO TOOTHHAHAHAHABRUHAHAHAHUSHES HEHEHAHAHAHA." She jerked and twitched uncontrollably as her brain was flooded by waves of ticklish sensations.

"Oh come on Sydney it's not that bad and be glad I'm not on your feet yet" Ryan stated now pressing the brush harder against the sensitive underarm

Syd laughed harder still. "I HAHAHAHAHA I SHOULD HAVE UHUHUHUHUHUSED THIS ON YOU HAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Her strength was rapidly sapped away by the tickle attack and she merely stood there and took her punishment.

"You had a chance but you didn't" Ryan reminded the redheaded teen. "Well that's enough for your upper body"

Syd breathed a sigh of relief until she realized what his words meant." Olease hehehehehe not my feet hehehehehe." "She complained although she knew that her protests were in vain.

"Yes you're feet" Ryan mocked now moving down to Syd's feet. "I'll be right back" He responded he didn't want to torture Syd long but he wanted to make it good, he remembered seeing a portable polisher in the closet so he went to go get it

Syd plopped down on the couch with a sigh. The torture had worn her out and she wanted to get some rest before Ryan started giving her feet a treatment.

Ryan went to the closet and made sure the polisher was battery powered. To his luck it was he was walking down the hall carrying the thing. "I hope you got plenty of time to rest because now you're in for it's"

Syd just looks at him in surprise. "What are you going to do with this?" The teen inquired. The teenage girl wasn't sure what Ryan was going to do now but he probably had a plan that would make her laugh her head off.

"You'll see" Ryan answered and turned it on a slow speed he knelt down and placed it on her bare feet.

Syd let out a startled yelp and burst into laughter right away. " Ahahahahahahahaha what? I can't hahahahahaha believe it tihihihickles so much hahahahahahahahahahahahaha." he quickly pulled her feet away and hid them beneath her body. Ryan was wrong if he thought she would stay put and let her feet be tickled by that thing

"Syd a deal is a deal it'll be only for three minutes after that I'll stop." Ryan said hoping that Syd would agree

" I know. But I don't think I can hold my feet still. They are just too ticklish." Syd replied with a blush.

"Well if I can't use the polisher with out your feet trying to escape what about my tongue?" Ryan offered, he wanted to tickle Syd's feet but didn't want to tie her up

Syd blushed even more. "Your... tongue? You are going to ... lick my feet?" She asked in disbelief.

"I will if your feet will keep retracting when I use the floor polisher" Ryan explained to the blushing Syd

" Hmm. I have an idea. " Syd slid off the couch and sat down on the ground with her legs stretched out in front of her body. " There. If you hold down my ankles or sit on them my feet won't go anywhere." She said with a smile.

"Ok Syd" Ryan replied he then sat down on her ankles and picked up the polisher once more. He set it on the lowest speed and once again placed the polisher on her soles.

Syd's reaction was the same like before. A gasp for breath followed by immediate laughter. " Thahahahahahahat's better ." Her feet reflexively tried to pull away but this time they wouldn't go anywhere.

"See now is this so bad?" He asked knowing that if he was on Syd's position he would have been in tears already

"It hahahahahaha it really tickles hahahahahahahaha But I can tahahahahahahahake it hahahahahahahahahahahaha." Syd replied. Her feet moved from side to side and covered each other in a cute way.

"Ok then only 2 minutes left." Ryan told the redhead now turning the speed up. He enjoyed Syd's reaction and wanted to see if could get any better.

Syd's laughter shot up several octaves and she laughed way harder than before. " Ohohohoho hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tickles sohohohohooo much hahahahahahahahahahahaha." Was all Syd could say as she started shaking with laughter.

"One minute left and at the final speed" Ryan told the redhead as he turned up the speed to the highest and pressed it even harder for that final minute

Syd's head reared back and she started screaming with laughter. "OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD I CAHAHAHAN'T STAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." She shook her head furiously and tears started running down her face.

When that final minute was up he immediately turned off the floor polisher and got off Syd's ankles. "Well times up" he said with a smile on his face

The second he got up Syd withdrew her feet and rubbed her soles against the floor. "That hehehehe tickled so bad. My hihihi my feet are still tingling." She said smiling back at him.

"Yes I would accept that" Ryan replied sitting down next to Syd

"Oh really? Did you expect that as well?" Her fingers darted to his stomach and started tickling there for about thirty seconds. When the time was over the redhead withdrew her hand and stuck her tongue out mockingly.

Ryan giggled while Syd tickled his stomach "Ok I supphohose I deserved that" Ryan replied, giggling a bit

"Yes you do." Syd said giggling along. "But I think we are even now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos   Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos
Page 1 of 1