Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel vs SBK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Steel Angel vs SBK Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel vs SBK   Steel Angel vs SBK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 am

Roleplay here!
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Steel Angel vs SBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel vs SBK   Steel Angel vs SBK I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Steel Angel vs SBK 762042yyiwdt03rs

DARKNESS COMES FOR YOU STEEL
Back to top Go down

Steel Angel vs SBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel vs SBK   Steel Angel vs SBK I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Souls and Swords chapter 2: The battle of legends part 1.

After meeting with Corey and gathering the information that he needed, Yuko thanked the veteran warrior and left the mansion with haste. His search now compels him to go north towards the icy mountains of Lannister where a sighting of a man clad in purple dark armor was seen bearing a similar resemblance to Savage. According to Corey there is a village just a few miles from where the trail that leads to the mountains. The place is called Kakariko and it is here that Yuko hopes to gather more information. He left the town of Odin behind him and took a horse as he road towards the dirt road on his way north. He could already feel his heart pounding, finally after many years of searching; he would soon be reunited with his long lost brother. Perhaps together they can find the Sword of Salvation but just the family reunion alone was all that Yuko wanted. The sword can wait but this cannot, his brother has been gone all this time and many people even his own parents believe him to be dead or worse. But not him.....not Yuko, he was determined to find Savage no matter what. Dead or not is irrelevant.

Meanwhile back at the mansion Corey had just got done rearranging his armory back to where he had it before that "test duel" with the young Yuko. Corey's face showed a shadow of a smile as he walked back the main dining hall where his chair resided. He sat down and looked around at some of the paintings that surround the place, noting the amount of texture that flows from the pictures. He took a moment to brisk in the atmosphere before standing back up and walking towards the stairwell, he ignores everything else and proceeds forward to the one room that only he knows about. The one room that contains all of his personal items, everything that he found during his travels is placed here. Corey called it his "Glory room" basically the room itself is no bigger than a standard library and from the looks of it you would think it's a library. Shelves upon shelves of old books on one side, on the other side however stood many different treasures ranging from Skooma drinks and a Lexicon cube. There were also many different gems and potions of different shape and sizes. However one item that seizes Corey's attention is the armor set resting on the stand. It’s texture not showing any signs of deterioration or rust despite the many years of neglect. Corey takes a few steps towards the suit of armor and pauses, his eyes closed as he flashes back to the time when he first fought Savage..........

*The Shoot*

From the Ashes.......it's here that I've taken my first step into history, it is here that my career really took off. From the Ashes is the birthplace of the Steel Angel.

And it is here that I make history once more.

But your no stranger to making history now are you Johnny Styles?

The Strike Back Kid, the second man since Death Angel to be inducted into IWF's hall of fame.

I was there during the show; I fought the tag champs Ruben and Craig while you took on an old friend of yours Tails. I won my match while you lost yours but to be fair, I was going up against an incompetent roid junkie and a Mexican flasher while you took on a man who has a long history with you and alot of it not good.

To this very day I've never thought I would have the honor and privilege to face you one on one. I mean I've fought Death Angel the other Hall of Famer whom you know very well but I've never fought the man who embodies the true meaning of this sport.

That is until now.

Sure I've been on a bit of a slump as of late, nothing new to me really. Ever since I've failed to recapture the title I tried to do some serious soul searching in my life, wondering where on earth have I gone wrong.

I'm sure you've been down that road many times before huh?

I've been told of your addictions, the issues you've had in the past, the problems that haunt you even to this day. You're like me trying to find the answer. You and I have completely different ways to find them Styles; you've done it through the use of drugs and fanfare while I've done it through looking outward rather than just inward.

Yeah you've heard it all before haven't you? The drugs, the lifestyle there are so many subjects I can use to pin you with but what's the point? It's been done god knows how many times and in spite of that you continue to fight long after you should have hanged the boots. Not that I condemn you for it, indeed I used to be a big fan of yours, while I've had many inspirations you were among one of my greatest. Even with all your flaws you showed a passion and spirit that many young men would only dream of having. You always put on the greatest show you can possibly do and the people love you for it Styles. I respect you before and I respect you even now which is why I consider it a personal honor to fight in the same ring as you.

But know this Styles, I'm always a threat in that ring, if you've seen my matches you would know. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'm smarter than I look, I might not be the strongest athlete ever known but I've done feats that very few can do. I might not be the best in the world but dammit I pretty close to it, that's not to say I'm better than you or anyone else but I'm a cut above the rest when it comes to bring out the best match you can possibly bring. You would be a fool to take me lightly, even though I've lost a few matches here and there that just mean I need to step it up a notch and take it to the next level.

Who knows, perhaps you can help me find that next level, that drive I need to get back on track. I can't look past you Styles, no one can because you're a legend for a reason and it's from that fact alone that I can't afford to take you lightly.

I need this moment, and I'm sure you do as well.

You want to bury the hatchet with your battle against Crimson Skull; I want to get back into the title hunt.

Something has gotta give though and no matter who wins this fight, the fans in attendance will know that they have witness a match of the ages between two stars. A legend against a young star, a battle between youth and experience, willpower vs. sheer determination.

So let's do this Styles may the best man win.
Back to top Go down

Steel Angel vs SBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel vs SBK   Steel Angel vs SBK I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Souls and Swords Chapter 2: The battle of Legends part 2.

The night wore on as two figures stand in the center of what appears to be the remains of a old torture chamber with chains hanging loosely from the ceiling and various death devices some intact and some broken down. But none of that matters as the main focus is on the two men standing in the center. One is clad in gold and crimson armor with the symbol of a phoenix etched into his armor, the wings extending around his lower waistline and fire like markings reaching down to his leggings. The other man is clad in dark blue armor with the left arm appearing larger than the other and the hand resembling more of a claw. In that hand is a large single blade Zweihänder style sword with one side flat and slanted downward towards the tip of the blade. The man in the crimson armor is wielding a double edge Zweihänder style blade with the tip in the form of a triangle. The two men circle each other before the crimson warrior charges in with a upward strike followed by a flying knee to the chest. The dark knight blocks the sword attack but is rocked by the knee which causes him to stagger a few steps. The crimson warrior marches in but the black knight grabs him by the throat with his claw like hand. The other knight manages to break his grip and swing his sword aiming for his head. The dark knight ducks under it and responds with a boot to the face. The force of the blow knocks the knight's helmet off as he takes a few steps back and recollects himself. Here we see the face of Corey who then sneers at his opponent and tilts his head to the side, releasing a loud crack from his neck.

Corey: You think you can defeat me boy? You might have gotten some new armor but let's be honest here, you couldn’t beat me before and you can't beat me now Savage!

As he said the word "Savage" the black knight lets out roar and charges towards Corey who readies his sword. The dark knight blocks a blow and then follows with a massive punch to the face of Corey. The resulting blow creates a small cut above his left eye as Corey shakes it off and moves to the side avoiding another blow then follows with an uppercut to the jaw. The black knight reels from the counter and snarls at Corey through his black helmet

Nightmare: Fool! You should know by now that I'm not the same man you fought before; I've grown stronger than you ever can dream of!

He then moves in with a grab to the throat followed by a massive slam on the stone floor. Corey's armor took most of the impact but nevertheless had the wind knocked out of him. The dark knight leers closer to him, his angry red eyes seemingly glowing with fire.

Nightmare: Oh and by the way.....Savage is dead........it's Nightmare now!

He then lifts Corey back up and throws him across the room, sending him crashing through a old wooden table. Nightmare then rushes in with his blade ready while Corey untangles himself from the wreckage and moves to block the attack. Nightmare then kicks him back and goes for another swing but is parried by Corey who then grabs a large rock from out of nowhere and bashes Nightmare's face with it. The recoil causes him to stagger and drop his sword, Corey drops his sword as well and takes the stone with both hands and bashes Nightmare's face in again. He then notices another old wooden table nearby and drags Nightmare's huge body over it. Nightmare stands upright only to get decked once more by the stone causing it to crumble in his hands. The damage has been done though as Corey stands over Nightmare's prone body and then flips him off before taking a leap and dropping his leg right across the throat of Nightmare. The impact causes the table to break and Corey picks himself up and causally walks towards his sword to pick it up.

Nightmare: You didn't think it would be that easy did you?

Corey turns around right into a big fist that knocks him backwards, Nightmare charges in but Corey lowers his head and takes a short run before ramming his shoulder into the abdomen of Nightmare, driving him down with a spear like move. Corey gets to his feet and grabs Nightmare by the helmet and drags him towards the one of the torture racks used to stretch people until their limbs break off. He rams Nightmare's head into the hard wood but Nightmare stops the impact with his hands and elbows Corey in the chest causing him to stagger. Nightmare then grabs Corey by the waist and throws him over towards the wooden rack which breaks underneath him.

Corey gets back to his feet only to be kicked back down by Nightmare who now has his sword, he brings it down in a two handed swing but Corey just manages to roll out of the way. He then runs and dropkicks Nightmare before retreating to where his sword is. Nightmare runs towards Corey just as he picks up his sword and the clash sends a spark as both blades meet head on. The two men engage in a power struggle with neither side gaining an edge, then Nightmare's size gets the better of Corey and he manages to push him off. He then follows up with another overhead swing but Corey drops down from underneath Nightmare and lifts him up and over his shoulder, sending him crashing into the worn out wall behind him. Nightmare crashes into the wall and bricks fall all over the place as he rolls through and gets to his feet. Corey looks at the large hole where the wall is and notices Nightmare on the other end, he runs and leaps as he strikes Nightmare who backs away. Corey continues to put the pressure on Nightmare as they fight in an circular stairwell with the center stretching all the way several feet below. Corey drives Nightmare with aggressive strikes as they continue up in the stairwell. Nightmare can only continue to keep going back as Corey relentlessly delivers blow after blow while Nightmare blocks each one while backing away. They continue to climb higher and higher until they finally reached the end of the stairwell which takes them outside the building which now looks more like an ancient fortress. They battle on at the very top of the fort with Corey still pushing Nightmare back, Corey then brings his sword crashing on Nightmare who feints the move and backhands Corey with his claw like gauntlet. Corey reels from the blow and nearly drops his sword again, Nightmare doesn’t let up as he brings his sword in a horizontal strike but Corey blocks it by grabbing Nightmare's hands and pushing them back. They engage in another power struggle with both men matching each other in strength. Nightmare however takes a cheap shot with a knee to the stomach causing Corey to bend over, he then brings his sword down but at the last minute Corey was able to grab on of Nightmare's arms and fling him over his shoulder taking him down. Nightmare's sword comes flying out of his hands and lands tip first just a few feet from Corey and him. Corey smiles as he reaches out to grab Nightmare but he's quick to react and pushes him back with his feet then hand springs back to his feet. He then grabs Corey and scoops him up before slamming him back first into the ground, the impact causes the floor to crack slightly. Nightmare ignores to sound and picks up Corey again and sets him over his shoulder then takes a few steps back before throwing him like a sack of potatoes onto the hard stone ground. Once again the impact causes the ceiling stone floor the crack even more, taking note of the cracks Nightmare grabs Corey and this time puts him on his shoulders. He then spins Corey around and he lands back first right into Nightmare's knee, then takes Corey by the throat but then he delivers a swift kick right in between Nightmare's legs. Nightmare releases his grip on Corey which allows him to catch his breath, Nightmare then responds with a massive punch which Corey ducks under and causes Nightmare to spin completely around as Corey does a little dance before nailing Nightmare with a massive kick to his jaw. This causes Nightmare to stumble around on wobbly legs as Corey ducks under his arm and hooks it over his head as he pulls Nightmare in and lifts him high in the air before bringing him crashing down head first right into the stone floor. That was all it took as the ground finally gave in and Nightmare goes pluming down into the inside of the fortress. He finally lands several feet on the hard floor and doesn’t move an inch, meanwhile Corey manages to grab on the edge of the ceiling just as it broke though. He pulls himself back up then goes to grab his sword but then notices that Nightmare sword which was laid a few feet from where his was is no longer there. Curious he looked back down at the large hole where he could see Nightmare's body laying on the ground with his helmet looking back at the heavens. Corey smirked as he retreated back to the stairwell and descended to where Nightmare is located. However by the time he arrived at the room where Nightmare is........he's gone.....

Corey looked around the room his sword ready for anything. There was still peices of stone from the roof scattered around the room where Nightmare's body was just a moment ago. No way he could have survived a fall like that or that's what Corey was thinking. Looking around the room some more it became clear that somehow Nightmare is no longer here.

The scene flashes back as Corey opens his eyes, he must have dosed off or something or perhaps this is a sign of things to come? Corey told Yuko where he could find his brother but he did not however tell him what his brother had now become. He is no longer mortal......Corey could even go so far as to say he's not even human, regardless Corey wondered if he did the right thing by sending the young boy to the mountains like that? Who knows what kind of dangers he could face there many of which are not for the faint of the heart.

Still though there is something about that boy that peaks his interest, not for the fact that he's his brother but something else entirely. Corey could only stare back at the suit of armor which appears to be calling to him; he could only form a small smile as he takes a few more steps towards it.

Corey: I can't be cooked up in a place like this, I need to go out there and kill something. It's been too long......and I'm way out of practice!

His smile forms even more as he stares ominously at the armor, the thought of battle filling inside his mind.

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steel Angel vs SBK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel vs SBK   Steel Angel vs SBK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel vs SBK
Page 1 of 1