Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Steel Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: The Steel Angel   The Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 pm

==Wrestler Name==
Yuko Isamu

==Ring Name==
The Steel Angel

==Age==
22 (11/25/1990)

==Hometown==
San Diego, CA

==Weight==
220 pounds

==Height==
6 feet

==Favorite Specialty Match==
Trip to Oblivion.

==Specialty Weapons==
Is a hardcore master, can use just about anything he can get his hands on.

==Entrance Music==
Live free or let me die by Skillet.

==Alignment==
Baby Face

==Years Wrestling==
5 years

==Quote==
"Bow down block heads."

==Finishers==
Final Judgment
Divine Cutter

==Finisher Description==

Final Judgment
Double front flip sitdown powerbomb from top rope, indeed his most infamous finisher of all.

Divine Cutter
Military Press into a cutter.

==Signatures==
Flight of the Angel
Last Rites
Raging Thunder

Flight of the Angel
modified twisting body splash

Last Rites
Packaged Piledriver

Raging Thunder
Blue Thunder Powerbomb

==Background==
Born to two American athletes who were inspired by japan culture and means of honor & discipline, Yuko was brought up to be a fighter. Trained in the art of combat from the day he could stand on his own feet, Yuko had far exceeded his parents expectations. After their tragic death at age 17, Yuko vowed to take what he knew from them and begin his own legacy. He started from Masters of Violence, then made his way to Dominion Wrestling where his Steel Angel persona would emerge. After a brief hiatus he would arrive to IWF. He debuted by attacked a pair of athletes before a match, hitting one of them with his trademark Final Judgment which caused then commentator Johnny Electric to dub him "the man with the best finisher ever". Afterwards he would have his first taste in championship gold when he took on a large group of athletes in a Hawks Nest invitational for the recently instated New Blood title, being it's first champion. Then he began a winning streak, racking up impressive wins including defeating the Heavyweight and High Impact champion in back to back matches. After losing his New Blood title to Aric Voss, Steel Angel went on to feud with Robbie Hart for a shot at Brandon's Heavyweight championship. Despite getting a huge victory over Robbie one week before Pick Your Poison, Robbie was nevertheless voted to face the champ while Steel was left facing Syco Angel in a glass tables match. After that he underwent a sudden change, becoming a darker aspect of his former self. He would get his chance at the Heavyweight title at New Years Evil but feel just a bit short due to his lack of submission skill. He would then feud with Corey Casey, their feud ending with him fighting Corey in a Double Caged Horror match, allowing Steel to return back to his former self once more. Free of the evil influence, he sought to redeem himself and got his chance when he took on newcomer Cody Taylor, Chad Mason and Madus in a ladder match with Chad's Battle Briefcase on the line. Steel won the match and with the case in hand, decided to have some fun booking then champion James Shark in different matches, including one where they took on the entire roster. Steel would cash in his title after Shark was beaten down by returning Chad Mason and his new group, winning him the Heavyweight title and sending Shark to retirement for the time being. He then attempted to defend his new belt against Chad but due to interference from his group, Steel fell short and would fail to reclaim it at Heroes Also Die. Since then Steel joined a growing group led by Hostile Jones called the Human Highlight Reels to combat Chad's group. Steel would earn another shot at the Heavyweight title after defeating Death Angel's most destructive persona Nightmare and then Natural Law bodyguard Marcus Silverstone at From the Ashes. However the match became a six pack challenge and Steel would be the second man eliminated just after new member Jack Savage. He would later feud with Parker for the High Impact title, resulting in a triple threat TLC match which Steel would win, becoming the 2nd/3rd Triple Crown champion (Robbie's Triple Crown win wasn't recognized at the time). He would defend his belt at Pick Your Poison but then lost it to Gordon Fury at New Years Evil. Ever since then he has been drifting between the Upper mid card and Main Event picture, afterwards he would challenge James Shark in a loser leaves IWF match with Steel falling just a bit short and leaving afterwards.

==Attire==
His attire consists of a warrior tunic with kung fu pants to match, the colors are often white and black with some shades of blue. He's seen wearing a cross during the entrance and during the match removes the cross and tunic. Outside of the match his attire is mostly consists of a t-shirt and jeans, sometimes slacks and often wears a jacket with the hood on or an overcoat. Like his attire they are usually either black or white (mostly black).

==Fighting style==

High Flyer
Steel's core strength is his speed and athletic ability, performing graceful acrobatic movements from above. His daredevil antics know no bounds, he laughs death right in the face and destroys his foes in the process. He has no regard for his own safety much less the safety of those unfortunate enough to get in his way.

Martial Arts
Being brought up with the mentally of a warrior in mind, Yuko had learn from an early age the key aspects to self defense in the form of martial arts. At first his methods were self taught but he would soon be taught three fighting styles: Judo, Taekwondo and Ju-jitsu. He would string these styles together to form his own unique craft. While still a learning, his skills have greatly improved.

Hardcore
Aside from his high flying methods, Yuko is also found of hardcore. A master of the craft if there ever is one, Yuko can turn any dangerous situation to his advantage. His innovative methods had often earn him praise from even the most veteran athletes of hardcore. If the going gets tough, Yuko will not hesitate to bring out the big guns and let his foes have it.

Submission
Ever since his match with Brandon at New Years Evil a couple years back, Yuko was determined to expand his submission skills so that he wouldn't lose in such an embarrassing way ever again. While he's not nearly as skilled in the art as most submission experts, he's taught himself to not be able to effectively lock in a submission, but also be able to quickly get out of one as well.

Power
Despite his size, Yuko possesses strength that very few people like him could have. While he almost never relies on his sheer power alone, Yuko has been known to use all forms of power bombs, suplexes, and body slams. He's been known to lift people twice his size, but his stamina drains quickly when just using pure power and as a result, doesn't rely on it whatsoever.

==Picture Base==
The Steel Angel Hayden-hayden-christensen-704761_808_1068

==Career Accomplishments==
First ever DW Knockout Champion
Last DW Ultimate Heavyweight Champion
Kapow Kickass Champion
First ever IWF New Blood Champion
IWF High Impact Champion
IWF Heavyweight Champion
IWF Tag Team Champion
2nd/3rd Triple Crown Champion
2nd Grandslam Champion (tied alongside with Parker)

ENTRANCE
The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

Death until the dust, and we're waiting
Ruined in the rust, of our craving
It feels like, it feels like!

Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

You're
Gasping with all your might!

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
There's nothing left to fight
(Live free or let me die)
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

Insects walk below, I'm on a wire
Fire will burn below, but I am higher

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

You're
Gasping with all your might!

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Last edited by JayHStuff on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

The Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Angel   The Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Not a word about Parker
Back to top Go down

The Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Angel   The Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:05 pm

JayHStuff wrote:

He would later feud with Parker for the High Impact title, resulting in a triple threat TLC match which Steel would win, becoming the 2nd/3rd Triple Crown champion (Robbie's Triple Crown win wasn't recognized at the time).
Correction he was mentioned, learn to read dude.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

The Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Angel   The Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:54 am

I think he means when the fact that you guys won the IWF tag team titles LOL
Back to top Go down

The Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Angel   The Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Alex Dillinger wrote:
I think he means when the fact that you guys won the IWF tag team titles LOL
The tag team title is mentioned, I just left out Parker's name (because he's already mentioned twice already)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steel Angel   The Steel Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Steel Angel
Page 1 of 1