Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly   Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 pm

you sis, should RP here!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly   Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 pm

John is seen sitting on the front porch of a large farm house, a gentle fall breeze causes the flag in the yard to flutter sightly the only sound a combine in the distance. Tolly seems to be staring off in the distance, deep in thought

John:The Doctors said that the burn was just superfical and should heal within a few days, but to be honest its not the physical wounds that i'm worried about.What happened Monday affected me much deeper than that, and the sad thing is as much as I would love to I can't blame Phill, honestly I would have done the same thing if the roles were reversed. You did what you thought you needed to do to further your career and I can't blame you. What i can't get over, what has gotten me so upset is the fact that..I didn't see it coming.I should have seen it but I didn't.

He slams his hand down on the arm of the chair

John:I was so stupid, He baited me and I fell for it hook line and sinker,but don't worry Phill. You, Jack and the rest of the Empire will get exactly what you have comming too you. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice...i bash your face in. Or somthing like that.

Tolly gives a slight smirk

John: But that is for a different time and a different place but for now, I have more pressing matters. Namely Johnny Cage. Honestly Cage, I can't say anything bad about you I can't sit here and make any kind of snide remark Hell I can't even make fun you of your really bad acting, and trust me Johnny it is really bad. Its funny Cage how things all seem to come together isn't it? A year ago me and Jack helped get you kicked out of the UECW, and now here we are a year latter, as much as on the surface it would seem we are the polar opposites we have one thing in common don't we Jonny? Jack Savage we both had to learn the hard way, just how much of a asshat Jack was the hard way didn't we. So now Monday we go out and we do battle. I'm not going to make the mistake I made with Phill. I 'm not going to go out there and shaking your hand Johnny. Its not because I don't respect your or even that i don't like you, that's the very reason why I'm not going to do those things because I do respect you. We are not in this thing to be nice are we Johnny, we're warriors we step between those ropes and we do battle. We throw it all to wind and see where there chips land. So lets go out blow the roof off the mother fucker.

Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly   Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:29 am

Scene cuts to Johnny Cage, driving what appears to be a Sedan of some kind. We can not tell, since the camera is on the inside likely the passenger seat. But there is a General Motors logo on on the steering wheel.

Cage: Well, Becky. Back to the daily grind. Even less privacy here then your average actor.

He laughs.

Cage: So remind me. Why do we have this thing running? I am not ready to address John Tolly yet. Are my new fans in IWF THAT eager to see me driving to Oklahoma City?

We hear female laughing from the other side of the camera.

Becky: Johnny. This is going to be a new outlet. I am sure there are a few people out there who does not already know who you are. Some of these people train to the point were they do not watch the kind of movies you star in.

With that, we hear an obviously "fake shocked" gasp from Cage.

Becky: Seriously, though. While on the way, you could say a few things. I can edit this later if you need to.

Cage: Alright. Hello new co-workers of mine! And a special Hello to fans of IWF! I am your new man of the hour, Johnny Cage! I have done nearly everything in sports entertainment already. Former Martial Arts champion, Tag Team Champion, various "Hardcore" and Cruiserweight Champion. I am the star of some truly awesome Martial Arts films such as Citizen Cage and the highly successful Ninja Mime franchise. Officially licensed by Neatherealm Studios, I might add.

He winks at the camera.

Cage: But now, it all begins anew. For I have finally found that little loop-hole in my contract. I have decided to return to the ring! Past accolades mean less then nothing and I have to have to once again climb that ladder of success. New opponents, new venues, and new management. The only thing remaining the same is my own special manager/camera woman, the lovely Becky Valiant! She will address you all in the future because she would rather do it face-to-face, and as you can see... I'm driving right now and can't hold the camera. But I WILL add. If any of the lowlifes here what to put there grimy hands on her, think twice. She is a former Woman's champion herself, and even held that Omega Title that Jack Savage is STILL carrying around. I assure you, you won;t like her when she gets angry.

Cage: But what kind of person is Johnny Cage? What kind of man can handle the pressure of a movie star and wrestling champion? It's actually quite simple. Keeping things simple, and remaining a true hero and role model to all. I have stayed off of drugs, and partake alcohol in limited amounts. I am married and remain faithful to my loving wife. I never push these values on anyone, but will never break them for anyone. You will never catch me in the tabloids ruining my reputation and dragging the company's good name through the mud. THIS... this is the kind of man, Johnny Cage is. Prepare Yourself IWF... Prepare yourself for your Next Big Thing.

The camera then shuts off.

Scene fades back into Johnny Cage's Locker Room. A 32in LCD screen is in the background showcasing earlier Johnny Cage match-ups. Johnny Cage is relaxing on a leather recliner, with a large mug of black coffee on the end table. His sunglasses remain on his face.

Cage: Here we are, less then 48 hours removed from my big debut in IWF. And who? Who do they decide to pair me up against? Why it is John Tolly. One of the men who tried to end my career. I am not going to lie here. My forced retirement contract becoming void made things much more interesting. And the fact you and Jack Savage decided to come here peaked my interest, and made the decision to sign with IWF much easier. You and I know that this match was an inevitable occurrence. The only surprise here is that they signed this so quickly. Does the IWF know how much I have wanted to tear your limbs apart for what you did to me in the last few years?

He shakes his head.

Cage: Granted, my short retirement was a needed break. But this has a lot more to do then just that. You ALLOWED Jack Savage to get away with putting his hands on my wife. My wife, who has NEVER set foot in the ring, someone who has rarely spent time backstage. And the fact that HE had to go to my own home to do the deed, makes it even worse. And YOU... you interfered in the deserved retribution.

He leans back in the chair, taking a long sip of his coffee. He calms down a bit.

Cage: I hope that your are ready, John. There are a lot of things at stake here, much more then you realize. And when it is all said and done? Johnny Cage will be the one standing triumphant! And John Tolly? He gets to remain in a dark place. But do not think that this will be over. For two people needs to be taught lessons, and a simple pin fall or submission will be enough to quell the anger that burns inside of me. So Prepare Yourself, John Tolly. Prepare Yourself for the Express Train running your way.
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly   Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 pm

the scene opens up on John Tolly walking into his locker room at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Tolly is wearing a St Louis Cardinals shirt and a pair of jeans. He colapes on the couch just as his sister Jenny walks in. John looks up nodding in acknowledgement.

Jenny: Shouldn't you be gettting ready for your match tommorow?

John: what do you think i've been doing all day?

Jenny shakes her head.

Jenny: well by the looks of it, I'd say sitting around feeling sorry for yourself

John raises an eyebrow at his sister

John: what are you talking about? I just spent most of the day working out and doing some sparing?

Jenny rools her eyes

Jenny: no I was talking about your weak ass promo you cut the other day. What the hell was that crap? Ohh poor me, the world hates me. Thats not the John Tolly I know! The John Tolly i know would look at this as a challenge and not back down

John: who said anything about backing down, and I never said anything about the world hating me, though I know that alot of the fans probibly do, I know of at least one that does.

Jenny: Cage? So what? So he hates you? That's his problem not yours?

John: Can't say that i blame him.

Jenny: there you go again! Look if Cage wants to live in this endless cycle of looking for revenge thats on him! You just need to go out there and prove that you are the best wrestler out there!

John nods

John: your right sis. I can't sit here and worry about what Cage thinks of me. I just have to do what i do best, wrestle.

John gets up from the couch, heading into the showers.

John: Thanks for the pep talk sis. You always know what to say

Jenny smirks

Jenny: Thats why you hired me. Now go get a shower you smell like old socks

John laughs as he heads in the shower as the scene fades

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly   Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly
Page 1 of 1