Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moments before battle...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Moments before battle... Empty
PostSubject: Moments before battle...   Moments before battle... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 am

Griffin is in the back stretching for the event. He's halfway prepared to go out as he's in his red barb wire wrestling tights and a T-Shirt that reads "Shit Happens" (ala Axl Rose) He wasn't sure what would happen out there, but he was prepared to fight. Just then he sees someone off camera.

"Wow..I'm running into all sorts of characters tonight aren't I?"

TBC Anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moments before battle...   Moments before battle... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 am

Steel Angel is seen getting ready as well, he has on his trademark white and blue warrior tunic with angel like designs and black pants with wings on the sides. His long hair flowing as he looks at the person he bumped into.

Steel Angel - Yeah no kidding, this place is packed tonight. I take it you're getting ready to kick some ass? Same here.

He waits for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Moments before battle...   Moments before battle... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 am

He nods

"Yeah...but if I were you, I wouldn't take Tiffani lightly. I've been in the ring with her many times myself and believe me...that girl does not mess around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moments before battle...   Moments before battle... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moments before battle...
Page 1 of 1