Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

moments of self doubt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

moments of self doubt Empty
PostSubject: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:43 pm

With just an hour until his match, Storming Raven paces restlessly around his locker room. Between Twitter drama, and the upcoming match he's having his few moments of self doubt. Is he really ready for this? Is he just wasting his time. He sighs and collapses on the couch. He hears a knock on the door and calls out weakly:

"Come in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 pm

"I got here as fast as I could. Talk to me."

The Cherokee Rose Leilani Karrine walks in and sits in a chair opposite from him. Her green eyes quickly darting between his own eyes and the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 pm

This place is SO weird, I stumble down this hall, shitfaced. UGH why do I have the sudden urge for some Indian food? SO HUNGRYYYY. WTF. Stopping at a door it smells like Indian Palace. Maybe I can get a burrito or something. I dunno, Im so drunk its not even funny. In my hand is a bottle of Jack. I tap it on the door. I get welcomed to come in so I step in…

WTF?

This isn’t the Indian Palace, Sitting here staring back at me is some bulimic Native American.. He looks like a cross between Ellen Degeneres and The Cleveland Indian baseball guy .. Im so hungry with out hesitation… I speak

”Uhm Im like a pilgrim; do you have any food?? Maybe maize?? If you give me it.. I’ll let you leave in peace.”

He looks at me with no reply. So I hop up and down doing my best “Indian Rain Dance”. And from behind the couch out pops Axle Vengeance….
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 am

He looks at her instantly becoming alert.

"Why are you looking at the door like that?"

He sighs.

"I'm just scared. I don't know if I'm ready for this. Do you know how embarrassed I will be if out of four possible title opportunities I don't get a single one? I'll let everyone down. I'll let my father down...."

He then looks at the intruder.

"I suggest you take your ass back to the mayflower before you lose that pretty scalp of yours..."

He looks at the intruder now with his gray eyes burning with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

Throwing a two gallon jug of water sky high in the air the water trickled down like rain as I tapped my hand against my mouth like a tribesmen. With my free hand I made it look like my fingers were feathers behind my head. Fuck it go full out right.

"No one's gonna cry because I littered right?"

Quickly I look towards Storming Raven thinking about the crying indian commercial. Fuck the redskins too they suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 am

"I swear people are becoming more racially intolerant. Is it against company rules for a couple to have an intimate UNINTERRUPTED conversation?"

Leilani just shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 am

Storming Raven glares holes into the two men. His eyes becoming increasingly darker.

"You two picked the wrong fucking Cherokee to fuck with. We're not all peaceful."

Lightning can be heard cracking through the night from outside, and the power flickers. When it comes on Storming Raven is standing with a Bowie knife in each hand.

"Now I'm giving you one last chance. Leave my locker room, or things will get bad for the both of you...."

It's been a long time since he's felt this level of anger,violence, and danger coursing through his veins. He snarls as he speaks.

"Choose wisely pale faces...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 am

Jumping up and down dancing like I was the Indian in the cupboard! I stop as Lani meows at us.. Looking at Stormy..

"Axle and I are just a couple of Pilgrims. This is just like Plymouth Rock. We will trade you some EXTRA peace for your peace pipe... If you trade us this sexy Land O'Lakes Sacagawea piece of ass"

I point my finger into a gun and shoot it at Stormy as I totally undress My sacagawea here with my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 am

Pale faces?....

moments of self doubt NEOCaiBdBgi0RQ_1_1

Yeah he was probably talking to himself...standing there by Ace I chuckled as he talked about that hott Land O'Lakes bitch. I'd smash for sure. Lowering my Wayfarer shades I lifted an eyebrow and shot her a wink.

"Me white man, me have home...me no sleep on floor in tent, me have money...financial stability, me pay bills, me hunter not gatherer..."

Clearing my throat I grinned noticing the Raven scowling. He was ruffled.

"So whattya say Pocahontas come get some white meat..."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 am

Some people only understand one thing. Oh well. You can't fix stupid... The storm rages on deadlier outside as Storming Raven notices the intruder giving Lani the eye. Bad,bad move. Storming Raven quickly throws both knives quickly giving the men a quick close shave on their already questionable hair style. As the knives stick into the wall a sinister chuckle escapes Storming Raven's lips.

"I guess you have to learn the hard way, pale face."

Storming Raven runs and spears Ace through the door. As he stands, giving an deadly stare.

"NEVER make a move on my fiance."
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:46 am

From what was jokes went to another limit. Of course someone who was overly ruffled up would react this way...rookie for sure. I walked over to the door locking it with a grin. I cracked my hand back and whipped it across the face Leilani.

"MOVE!"

She grimaced as I grabbed the dome piece of Storming turning him to face me as he so rudely smashed Ace through the bathroom door in the locker room. With the quick strike of an elbow I crushed Storming's forehead as Ace sprang up to his feet.

"Fuck you Injun Joe do I look like fuckin Tom Sawyer to you?"
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

Storming Raven looks at Axle with eerie calm in his eyes. He holds up three fingers as he speaks.

"Three things. One:"

He headbutts Axle in the nose.

"Hands off the hair. Two:"

He kicks Axle square in the nuts.

"NEVER hit a lady, and three:"

He drops the the ring and index finger, giving Axle the official sign for Fuck You before throwing a knife edge chop to Axle's throat.

"NEVER enter a natural born street fighter's locker room without permission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:59 am

Did this just really happen? My tongue is bleeding and the taste of blood sets me off into a rage.. Climbing to my feet I survey the area a scowl across my face. I pace back and forward looking this Indian piece of garbage. Wonder what got his feathers in a bunch?? Looking around this native american inspired locker room I pick up one of Stormy’s tomahawks. Cradling in in my hand I charge after him and punt him in the face. I swear to god Phil Dawson couldn’t have kicked a better field goal… Stormy’s back arched from the pure force of my kick. His nose and mouth began to pour out blood. Not red blood… The dark black blood you know the stuff that’s serious…

”WOOOO WOOOO WOOO WOO WOOOOO”

I let out a Indian cry as I look over at Lani, who sits there in fright.

”Is this your boy?? Is Little Big Foot here you saving grace??”

I grab Stormy’s arm making him reach out for Lani. Im such a fucked up deranged person. With the handle of the tomahawk I begin smashing it into the temple of Stormy. Blood begins to flow from his forehead… do I stop?? Nope. You don’t mess with HFF. Climbing to my feet I throw the tomahawk down at Stormy’s knocked out carcass.

”JUST LIKE WE TOOK YOUR LAND, RAPED YOU WOMEN, STOLE YOUR FOOD, WE ARE TAKING YOUR COMPANY. THIS IS A NOTICE….

I reach down and grab Stormy’s Indian head dress and put it on, Axle back hands Lani to the ground as we both leave; Stormy’s locker
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:03 am

A shot to the nuts...bitch move for sure. Hurt like raw anal. I almost puked. Ace fucked him up though. Leaning against the door jamb it brought a smile to my face. Things were back on track.

I kicked the Injun repeatedly in the stomach each word throwing a kick...

"YOU...STUPID...FUCK...THIS...IS...H-F-F..."

With one last kick...

"Pay attention, we're taking over..."

Turning our backs we unlocked the locker room and exited. I just prayed that Storming Raven would want a match. He'd be a nice victim to get things back on track. Ace and I were gone, vanished off into the night like monsters.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

~~~~~~A few hours later, after Storming Raven wakes up, and after the Pay Per View~~~~

Storming Raven sits alone in the dark in his dressing room. He is seething in rage in what happened before his match. The total invasion of privacy. And he's mad at himself for not coming away with a title. Still bloody and disheveled he hears another knock on the door. The voice that calls out isn't his usual voice. If the lights were on people would notice his normal gray eyes are now black.

"Enter!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:42 am

"It's me, my Raven. I am sorry for the loss. Is there anything I can do? "

She walks inside and sits beside him. She pulls him close as she tries to assuage his fear.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:47 am

He wraps his arms around her.

"Sadly no, my love."

He kisses her forehead gently.

"I don't mind the loss. It simply wasn't my time, but those two pale faces that attacked us earlier. They have woken up something that should have stayed sleeping. It's funny they mentioned the trail of tears on Twitter earlier. Maybe they would like to step inside MY version of the trail of tears...one at a time of course. If they have any balls left in those skinny jeans. They will pay with their blood and bones for hurting you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moments of self doubt   moments of self doubt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moments of self doubt
Page 1 of 1