Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Raven

Alexander Raven Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Raven   Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:39 am

* Wrestler Name: Alexander Raven

* Nickname: Raging Raven

* Hometown: Salem, Oregon

* Weight: 189.2 lbs.

* Height: 6’1”

* Favorite Specialty Match: Steel Cage

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): N/A

* Entrance Music: “You Be Tails, I’ll Be Sonic” by A Day to Remember

* Alignment (face/heel): Heel

* Years Wrestling: Two.

* Quote: Optional: N/A

* Finisher:
- Raven’s Rage
- Raven’s Spine

* Finisher Description:

Finisher: Raven Rage
Alex pulls his opponent into a full-frontal grapple, hands linked behind the opponents back, holding them around the belly. Using his leg strength, he lifts a knee, placing the opponent’s feet, or knees (depending on the weight of the opponent, the resistance factor, and Alex’s current strength) upon Alex’s knee. Then he lifts, and casts the opponent, up and over his head, pushing off the ground, to follow the opponent. Generally hits the opponent head/face first into the canvas, which is quickly followed by Alex landing on top of the opponent, his bent knee pinning his opponent’s legs beneath him, and allowing him to quickly move in for a pin, or a follow-up move.

Finisher: Raven’s Spine
Digging his knees into the lower back of his opponent, Alex then links his fingers under his Opponent’s jaw, and lifts their head up, stretching their neck backwards, sending pressure up through their neck. He continues to apply pressure, digging his knees deeper into his opponent’s lower back. If the opponent resists for long enough, and doesn’t tap, without reversing or breaking the hold, Alex will slam their face into the canvas, and stomp their lower back repeatedly, before going back onto the assault.

* Bio/Backround: Alex prefers not to remember much of his past. Up until the age of twelve things were fairly solid homewise. His mother was a housemaker and kept everything ordearly and tidy. His father was an Amateur Boxer who’d yet to lose a fight. However, a gang threatened to kill Alex’s Father (Eric) his child and wife and to make it seem like it was all Eric’s fault. Eric threw his last ever match, in front of Alex to ensure their safety. Eric lost faith in humanity and became hard-hearted and abusive. Alex’s mother passed away due to sadness at the death of the man she once knew.

Alex was abused also by his now aggressive father who intended to show Alex, you don’t get anywhere in life unless you are emotionless and abusive of the system. Alex left home about fifteen, and lived on from there.

After getting into wrestling, he intended to show his father that he was a better man than he’d ever possibly be. Alex and his father made a bet, upon a UECW title shot match between Remington and him. Should he win, Eric would conceit that Alex was a better man and leave Alex alone. If Alex lost then Eric would take control. Alex blames both Eric and Remington for the destruction of his mind from then on. He blames Remington beyond all of it, for beating him and allowing his father to take control, of course none know this but Raven and Remington.

Raven is now drifting as he waits to be picked up by talent scouts at the close of UECW, his dreams of destroying Remington seemingly lost.

* Attire:
In Ring Attire
Generally just a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of black leather wrestling boots.

Backstage Attire
Varies. Will be described in posts.

* Fighting style: Technical/Power

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):
- Face Lock
- Shoulder Lock
- Arm Lock
- Anaconda Vice
- Camel Clutch Sleeper
- Leg Hook Camel Clutch
- Clawhold
- Chinlock
- Side-walk Slam
- Hip Toss
- Vertical Suplex
- Gorilla Press Slam
- Fore Arm Smashes
- Front Face Lock
- Closed Fist Face punches
- Electric Chair Drop
- Spinebuster
- Backbreaker
- Powerbomb

Picture Base: Danny Worsnop (short hair)

Career Accomplishments – UECW Tag Team Champion x1 (With Alexander Remington; Then by himself)

ENTRANCE –
Code:
[center][i]“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”[/i]

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

[i]“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”[/i]

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

[i]“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”[/i]
Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.

[i]“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”[/i]

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.[/center]

Back to top Go down

Alexander Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Raven   Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:00 am

can't belive I didnt see this Facepalm Sloppy!

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Alexander Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Raven   Alexander Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 am

APPROVED!

We'll start your storyline this week as we discussed Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

Alexander Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Raven   Alexander Raven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Raven
Page 1 of 1