Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rising Monarchy Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Rising Monarchy Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Rising Monarchy Feedback   Rising Monarchy Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Can I get some feedback on my RM rp?
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Rising Monarchy Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Monarchy Feedback   Rising Monarchy Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Ok Phil, first up, I like the whole diary thing. it gets us more into Phil's head. The only thing that could make it better is if you connected it more to Phil's current mindset/match. Like for example, if you and I were to fight again, you could do a diary entry about how thid one guy always beat you at "insert thing here". Cause it connects to the fact that Phil has never technically beaten Gordon. Shit like that. While Cd by it self can win matches, I personally give extra points for being relevant to the character/match.

The main issue man is your shoot. I mean trash talk is all well and good, but I feel like most of the time your shoot doesnt really have any weight behind it, any real impact. I mean, trash talk is a key part, but shooting is a lot more than what some people think. It is about taking facts and twisting them to your advantage, it is about maximising and tearing them apart over weaknesses, while keeping i mind how to minimise your own. While CD is important, to me, RP's are often times won and lost on a shoot. You know your character, you know your opponent, the rest is up to you. Also, I always give extra points for creativity.

In general though I enjoyed reading your RP, but it is by far not your best, and I know that you could do alot better, you just need to be pushed in the right direction.

Well man thats my 2 cents, take it or leave it Smile

Gordo.
Back to top Go down

Rising Monarchy Feedback
Page 1 of 1