Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survive and Conquer Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

Survive and Conquer Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Survive and Conquer Feedback   Survive and Conquer Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Alright my fellow IWF'ers...I kind of ran out of time with having gotten up late today concerning my Survive and Conquer roleplay, but I did manage to get 3 out of the 4 scenes that I had planned. My last scene which was my shoot scene was really hurried like the last 5 minutes or so before deadline, but this RP is setting up some stuff I have planned for Ruby RP wise and will be continued in my Rising Monarchy RPs. But I would really appreciate some feedback on it! And I haven't used the format that I used for this because I haven't fully figured out how to convert it for ForumMotion. I think I'm the very last RP in the thread on the 3rd page, but I honestly have no idea if someone posted after me or not lol

LOOK HERE FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Survive and Conquer Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive and Conquer Feedback   Survive and Conquer Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Good luck Ruby, hope I last long enough to see you out there!
Back to top Go down

Survive and Conquer Feedback
Page 1 of 1