Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback for BG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Feedback for BG Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for BG   Feedback for BG I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Yeah better late than never.

It's optional, but post your feedback plz.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Feedback for BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback for BG   Feedback for BG I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 pm

noon on a thursday is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR too late to be posting a show

Get your shit together Steel Angel...you were the one we were all waiting for
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

Feedback for BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback for BG   Feedback for BG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:52 am

I've got a couple things to comment on.

1. As CC said, results getting posted on Thursday is far too long. I could say more about this, but I will forego.

2. Now, this is the biggest thing that I noticed when reading the results, and it connects with point #1. With that being said, almost all of the matches seemed rushed. The Main Event for example--extremely short. And since most of the card didn't get posted until late Weds/mid-Thurs, I don't see a big excuse.

Overall Card: C+
Back to top Go down

Feedback for BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback for BG   Feedback for BG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 am

Some of the matches were no shows, Flex, that includes the main event too. What you don't understand is that we all try are very best to make the show great, But if it wasn't for people slacking off in match writing as well as roleplaying then, we would have a great set of matches. For one, I agree thursday should never be acceptable to be posting a match or so. The latest I think should be Tuesday or Wednesday. I agree that it's absolutely ridiculous. But we try to offer to take one for the team when something like this happens. I truly believe that the show could be posted a lot sooner because Steel Angel was on chat.... He could've been doing his shit instead of being on chat so the general rule should be that no creative team member should be on chat if they got shit to do to make sure that the show is posted. That's just how I feel about the situation to be truthful. But with Chuck handling things now, I think we'll end up doing things a whole lot better than we've been doing.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Feedback for BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback for BG   Feedback for BG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 am

I don't really want to point fingers at anyone, especially not Steel. The reason, I think, that it seemed like Steel was the one to blame was because we were supposedly "waiting" on him. In reality, the thing we were waiting on was the match that Steel wasn't supposed to write in the first place. He actually went above and beyond what we had asked him to do, and he stepped up to the plate when things were getting desperate. There was a simple miscommunication on the creative team. From what I'm aware, Gordon needed to bail, and told CC he couldn't handle the HFF match. CC either didn't tell Steel, or miscommunicated it, or something, so we ended up getting to Thursday, and not having that match done.

Like I said, nobody's fault really, but Steel was kind enough to step up and take care of the match for us, and we should be appreciative, rather than rip on the dude.

But yeah, like Eric said, I'm working on a new way of doing this, which will hopefully get things done more efficiently. This week will be our trial. My goal is, by this week, to have the show posted by Tuesday morning. Eventually, I'd LOVE if we could get into a system like this:

RP Deadline: 11:59 PM Sunday
Voting: 11:59 AM Monday
Show Posted: 11:59 AM Tuesday
Card Posted: Noon Tuesday

I think it'll take a while to get to that point, but it's not unheard of. I would ACTUALLY like to be able to get shows finished within 24 hours of the RP Deadline...but, you know...baby steps.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Feedback for BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback for BG   Feedback for BG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback for BG
Page 1 of 1