Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 am

[INSERT FUNNY COMMENT HERE]
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury SavageCD

I looked around the room to see my wife and my daughter standing there.

Ashley Savage: Daddy you can do it...

Jack Savage: I Know I can but the question is do I want to...

Kelly Savage: It is for a championship belt of course you do...

Jack Savage: I know that I want to be a champion again but do I want it to happen like this....

Kelly Savage: It should not matter to you how you become a champion again as long as it happens.

Jack Savage: Do you want to see your daddy as a champion Ashley?

Ashley Savage: Of course I do why wouldn't I want to see you as champion?

Jack Savage: I have no clue I thought maybe you where disappointed in me...

Ashley Savage: You know that could never be daddy..

Jack Savage: I guess your right...

I let out an evil laugh

Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury SavageShoot

The camera slowly fades in on man known as “The Savage One” Jack Savage who is standing in front of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. He is wearing an all black Armani suit and has a pair of Aviator sun glasses on his head. Standing at his side is none other the Howard Harvard who is wearing a blue Armani suit.

Jack Savage: So this week's Battle Grounds will mark the two year anniversary of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. After just two short years this is already where the best of best of this business have come. I know that some of you may not believe me so I will name a few of the best that I am talking about. You have men that as much as I can't stand them they are greats those men being Alexander Remington and Stygian. Then you have men that are my brothers Ace Static, Damien Drake, Philip Joseph. Axle Vengeance all of whom are great wrestlers. Then you have me a man that is a great wrestler and has been shown no respect. With the names that this company has brought in its first two years the future will bring in other big names. But it's time that we move on because...

Jack Savage slowly takes out a cigarette out of his pocket and places it up to his lips and lights it. He takes a long deep drag from the cigarette and looks right into the camera.

Jack Savage: I truly thought that last week would have served as a wake up call to every last member of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation roster. Why you may ask? Because last week I did just what I said I was going to do. If you for got I said I was going to beat the arrogant kid that the management of this company made me face. But for some reason I don't think that my victory over that little FUCKING bitch Desmond Young served as a wake up call to any of my fellow wrestlers. But evidently my performance did wake up members of the management of this company...
Jack takes a long deep drag from his cigarette blowing the smoke out of his noise. As a smile slowly creeps across his face.

Jack Savage: Because after last Battle Grounds main event Gordon Fury said that he would be defending the Insurgency Wrestling Federation High Impact Championship as part of the champions choice. How big of a moron could this man be. He had no clue that he would be facing me. To tell you the truth I think that after seeing that it was me that he will be defending the championship against he got a little scared. No make that very scared.

Jack lets out a soft chuckle

Jack Savage: But why on earth would a man like Gordon be scared of a man like me? Is he really scared of me?

Jack lets out a laugh as he blows the smoke out of his noise.

Jack Savage: It's all because the last time Gordon and I faced one and other it was in the Siege Perilous Tournament and granted he did beat me on that night. But if you ask me Gordon just got lucky because I had an off night. This week Gordon will not be lucky because I will not have an off night. I can't have an off night this time because like I said he is putting the Insurgency Wrestling Federation High Impact Championship on the line. I so want to be a champion again. So if you ask me yes Gordon Fury is very afraid of a man like me...

I look right in the camera yet again letting out a historical laugh. Before taking yet another deep deep drag from my cigarette blowing all of the smoke out of my noise,

Jack Savage: And Gordon will and can't stop me.

Jack Savage laughs a little bit before blowing smoke out of my noise.

Jack Savage: That's right I said it Gordon Fury can't stop, and I know that deep down he knows it too. But I do think it's just time that I prove all of this to him and to all of you. But not just to you it's time that I really prove that when he beat my brothers Axle Vengeance and and Philip Joesph was nothing but luck. Just like the victory that you hold over me was nothing but luck...

Jack Savage lets out a historical laugh as he looks right in to the camera.

Jack Savage: And this time like I have said Gordon will not get so lucky. Because this time I will beat him and I will take the High Impact Championship as my own. Your not going to stop me Gordon but I think that deep down you already knows that...

Jack blows smoke our of his noise again and a smile slowly creeps across his face.

Jack Savage: Hell the world already knows that Chuck Mathews is not going to stop me. Hell I also think that he already knows that him self. I don't think any one is going to stop me. Because I know that no one can stop me from claiming what I already know will be mine.

Jack takes a deep drag from his cigarette and blows smoke out of his noise.

Jack Savage: And like I said whats already mine is the title know as the High Impact Championship is mine. It has always been mine and it will always be mine.

Jack glares into the camera and pauses for a second

Jack Savage: This all stuff I would never know with out greed. I love being a greedy son of a fucking bitch but that is just what I am. Greed does not always have to be about money you know. Greed could be about winning titles. Greed could be about being the best man that you can be. Greed could be about just about anything. But if you don't know I am a greedy greedy man. I always have been this man. Even if you don't want to admit to it. It is who I am. I am greedy for all thing and that does include championships.

Jack takes yet another drag from his cigarette and stares right into the camera. Before starting to laugh like a raving mad man.

Jack Savage: Money talks and I am loaded...

Howard Harvard stares right into the camera.

Howard Harvard: No one will stop the man that is known as The Savage One. No one will stop the man known as Mr. Black Tuesday. No one will stop the man known as America's Most Hated. Hell No one will stop the King of Title Town. Why the man that is known as all of these thing is the same man.

An evil smirks slowly starts to creep across the face's of Howard Harvard and Jack Savage

Howard Harvard: That man is my client. His name is Jack Savage and he is you can see more then ready for what ever challenge stands in front of him. I know in my heart just like my client knows in his that there is not one person alive or dead for that matter that can ever come close to stopping his greatness.

Howard lets out an evil evil laugh.

Howard Harvard: You see being rich like my client Jack Savage is has it's advantages and one of those is knowing that no one is better then anyone that the world can put in front of you. I have one job at Battle Grounds just like any man or woman that manages the career of the greatest wrestler of all time Jack Savage..

Jack grins his evil sly grin.

Howard Harvard: I know that there may be many that disagree with me but my client is just where he belongs and that is in the main event of a Battle Sounds card. Even though I know that many of you will disagree with that I know that it is the truth. Jack Savage has done more to prove that he should be a champion then anyone in the history of this sport.

Howard Harvard lets out a soft chuckle

Jack Savage: Damn right I have and I will and would do it all over again. Because I am a champion...

An evil look slowly comes across the face of Jack Savage.

Howard Harvard: Not just a champion Jack...

The evil smile on the face of Jack Savage just keeps on growing and growing.

Howard Harvard: A Champion of Champions...

Jack keeps on laughing and blowing smoke out of his noise.

Jack Savage: Your Damn right that is just what the FUCK I am and there is not one person that has the nerve or the balls to try to stop me from doing what I do best. I will win the main event for the two year anniversary show....

Jack eyes shift back and forth from Howard to the camera.

Howard Harvard: And like my client all ready said there is no other man that get the job done. I think that every last one of you is starting to realize that too. But Jack will do every last thing that he has said that he will do....

Jack lets out an evil sly laugh.

Jack Savage: And like I keep on saying Money talks and I am loaded and its time that I fuck prove that over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury FuryCD

“Furious Risk”

The scene opens up with Gordon Fury sitting in his locker room after the end of Battlegrounds still in his ring gear, cutting the tape off of his hands.

Well I did it. Not only did Blyss and I beat Steel and Mini Steel, but I have put my reputation as a fighting champion on the line and will defend my title next week.

Dude it was a stupid fucking move.

Was it now?

Well lets see, literally a week after it was announced you have ASKED to defend your title 2 weeks before Ascension, in a match that you are only in BECAUSE you are champion.

As long as I don't lose, it won't be an issue.

No fucking shit sherlock.

I am fighting Jack Savage.

...good point.

I hear a knock on the door and glance at it. At this point I am way too tired to care who it is enough to check.

Gordon Fury: It's open.

The door swings open and Blyss Lockhart walks into the room, and she is still in his ring gear as well. Even in my exhausted state, I can tell she is pissed.

Blyss Lockhart: What the fuck were you thinking!?

Here we go. I stop cutting the tape and put down the scissors and prepare for the blasting.

Gordon Fury: What, winning the match?

My attempt at humour doesn't work as Blyss walks to stand in front of me, as if to get my attention.

Blyss Lockhart: You know exactly what I mean! Putting your title on the line? Are you kidding me? We have built up this momentum after our win, and you want to flush it down the shitter by potentially losing your title before Ascension?

The fact that she has considered that I am going to drop my title to Jack Savage gets up my nose a little, but I try not to show it. I stand face to face with her.

Gordon Fury: Not gonna happen Blyss. I am going to beat Jack Savage, retain my title, and give us even more momentum going into Ascension.

Apparently this does nothing to convince her.

Blyss Lockhart: You don't know that for sure Gordon! Phillip Joseph beat you, and Jack Savage has beaten you before as well.

I can only put up with so much before someone crosses a line, and Blyss has boot feet straight on it. My body gets tight as my fists clench slightly. I stare dead into her eyes.

Gordon Fury: And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Blyss's features soften, and she backs down a bit from me.

Blyss Lockhart: It means Gordon, that despite what you may think, you are only human. Yes there is every chance that you will decimate Jack and retain your title. But there is also that slight chance that he will get the upset, and become High Impact champion. It is an unnecessary risk.

Blyss is a smart girl, she took a less threatening tactic in order to avoid conflict and still achieve what she wanted to.

Or she, you know... cares?

The day I think that is the day I get a knife in the back. My body once again relaxes as I slump back down into my chair. At the very least I know she wants me to keep the title until Ascension, because NO ONE wants to tag with Jack Savage.

Gordon Fury: Maybe you are right Blyss, but it is my risk to take. How do you think I have managed to achieve all I have achieved here in IWF? I am not a big dude, I don't have a lot in the way of technical skill either. Fuck, I'm probably not even the best high flyer we have. But what I do have, is the ability and will to take risks no one else will take. To do the unexpected and “impossible” on a daily basis. Do many people consider what I did to be a stupid move? Yes. Do many people expect me to crash and burn? Yes. You know what I have to say about it Blyss?

]i]Stand up again, but this time I take a stance of control instead of aggression.[/i]

Gordon Fury: What else is fucking new? Every big move I have made in IWF has been ill advised and doubted, and that made me want it even more. It has made me work and fight harder, to push my body to limits I never thought I had. Taking risks is what drives me Blyss, its what makes me who I am. That is why I will defeat Jack and retain MY High Impact Championship, and that is why I am going to do whatever it takes to retain my title at Ascension.

I'm not sure if Blyss accepts or understands, but at the very least she seems content.

Blyss Lockhart: Well in that case, I am going to accompany you to the ring next week.

Well that was unexpected.

Gordon Fury: What?

Blyss Lockhart: You heard me. If you are determined to do this, then I am going to watch your back, you here me?

She gives me a sly smile.

Blyss Lockhart: After all, it's what partners are for, right?

She is good Gordo. Real good.

Gordon Fury: I suppose it is.

Blyss Lockhart: Well then I suppose i'll be seeing you next week then huh?

I can't help but grin. Blyss is a very interesting woman.

Gordon Fury: I suppose you will.

Blyss Lockhart: Good.

Blyss turns around, her back facing me. She reaches the door and opens it, but stands in the doorway.

Blyss Lockhart: Oh, and good job tonight... Partner.

She gives me a sly wink before walking out into the hallway, the door shutting behind her. I slump back down into the chair before picking the scissors back up, and continue cutting my tape off.

Gordo, I think I'm in love.

Of course you are.

Gordon chuckles as he lightly shakes his head, as the scene fades to black.

“Inside the mind”

The scene opens...

I shouldn't be here.

What?

I shouldn't be here, this is a terrible idea.

Will you please quit your bitching so I can actually tell everyone where you are?

Sure, that's exactly what I need, witnesses to this bullshit.

The scene opens up inside a psychiatrist's office. It has a homey feel to it, everything looking nice and organised. A safe place.

Safe place my arse.

Gordon is lying on a sun-baking style leather chair, while next to him a middle aged dark haired woman sits on a regular chair.

More like “soul sucking devil woman”.

Harden up princess. I have a feeling this is going to be fun.

Fuck you.

Soul Sucking Devil Woman: Hello Gordon, my name is Doctor Ashley Lawson. From reading your dossier you are having problems with a traumatic event you have recently gone through yes?

God damn it, she has an Irish accent. I love women with accents, and Irish is number one on the list. This will make it quite difficult for me to hate this woman, but I'm sure I can still pull through.

Gordon Fury: Apparently so yeh.

There is an awkward silence before Ashley speaks again.

Ashley Lawson: ...So why don't you tell me about it. It is a safe place here Gordon, don't be afraid.

Well, if I'm here, I may as well play my part.

Gordon Fury: Well, a few weeks ago I threw someone I had feelings for off a balcony because she tried to kill me and implant the genes of my dead brother in my body.

Wow, way to ease into it Gordo.

In my defense, I didn't realise how crazy that sounded until after I said it. Ashley is obviously taken aback as she takes some notes.

Ashley Lawson: Right... um... well, I can understand why that would be traumatic.

Gordon Fury: Easy doc, I did it in self defense, I didn't try to murder her on anything. Although I would be lying if that thought didn't cross my mind for a split second.

I take a deep breath. It's time to really get personal.

Gordon Fury: This woman, Tracey, is the ex girlfriend of my dead brother, Kurt. After he died, we became close, we were there for each other and she helped my through the toughest time of my life. And then she tries to fucking kill me!

I close my eyes, and images of her broken body still force themselves into my vision.

Gordon Fury: And even despite everything, I still feel guilt for what I did. I mean can you fucking believe that? In my mind I am 100% justified in what I did, but I just can't shake this image. What is wrong with me?

Kurt Lowe: Despite what you may portray, you are not heartless Gordo.

I look up to my left and see Kurt sitting next to me, his hand on my shoulder.

Kurt Lowe: You may be Gordon Fury to a lot of people, but to me you are still Gordon Lowe, a man that has a heart bigger than anyone else I have ever met. Well, YOU have ever met, you know what I mean. You care too much about people for this to not affect you.

Gordon Fury: Lucky me.

Ashley Lawson: Excuse me?

Gordon Fury: Oh, nothing, just talking to myself.

She jots down some more notes before looking up at me.

Ashley Lawson: Gordon, I have spoken to people with similar cases before, and this is an issue you can't solve with medication, or just talking to me.

I knew this was a waste of time.

Ashley Lawson: There is only one person you can talk to to make these nightmares stop Gordon. You have to talk to Tracey, and bring finality to your relationship.

Gordon Fury: What? Are you kidding me? No way doc. I feel sick even looking at a picture of her. Talking to her in person after everything has happened? No chance in hell.

Ashley Lawson: Gordon listen to me. Whether you wanted to or not, you came here for my help. I can tell just by looking at you that this is wearing you out. You want to purge your system and move on? Then you have to push the button yourself.

Gordon Fury: Push the button myself huh?

Kurt Lowe: You definetely got your money's worth with this woman Gordo.

Gordon Fury: Alright fine. You think this is a good idea, I’ll do it. But when it doesn't work, I am going to demand a refund.

She just smiles at me and shakes her head.

Ashley Lawson: Deal.

Gordon Fury: So can I leave now?

Ashley Lawson: You can leave whenever you wish Gordon.

I get up from the chair and head out the door, Kurt following behind.

Gordon Fury: Good. I think I'm gonna go drink a bleach cocktail in preparation for my “meeting”. See ya later doc.

Ashley smiles after him before jotting down some more notes.

Ashley Lawson: What a drama queen.

She continues writing as the scene fades to black.

Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury FuryShoot

"Repetition"

The scene opens up outside a convenience store in a suburban area. Nothing is really going on, besides people casually walking past. Finally the door opens and Gordon Fury walks out, shouting back into the store.

Gordon Fury: Have a good day Mrs Bennet!

He walks closer to the camera, before focusing.

Gordon Fury: Mrs Bennet has owner this shop for as long as I can remember, and every morning I go in to buy something, doesn't matter what it is, and have a chat to her. Now I don't know if anyone realises this, but old people can fucking TALK. Mrs Bennet is sweet, but she takes a hold of my ear and I have to pry her off to even leave the store. Sure, I could always go to a different store, or not go at all, but its a repeating habit that I just can't break, no matter how much I want to. All of us have our unbreakable repeating habits in life...

He is totally gonna use this as the theme for his promo.

Gordon Fury: ...like Jack Savage for example.

Fucking called it!

Gordon Fury: Jack, your entire wrestling life is an unbreakable repeating habit, and not in a good way. I mean, I am a pretty big advocate for self confidence, but not at the sacrifice of reality. You come out every week saying the same fucking shit, and no matter how often you say it, it doesn't make it any more true. I mean every week you talk about how your opponents are scared of you, have you are constantly not being given the respect you deserve. Well here's a tip bud: FUCKING EARN IT! I mean you expect people to respect you for beating Desmond Young? Yeh good on ya, but how about you win a match that actually matters. And you are right Jack, I am scared of you. Scared that after I am done gutter stomping you like the piece of shit you are, that your stench of failure rubs off on me. . I mean, you are a man who talks as though they fucked sliced bread's mum, and you consistently squander ever chance you get to prove yourself. That is why I found it so funny that you talked like you earned this shot. You didn't earn this shot Jack. For some fucking reason, the Matthews clan decided to throw you a bone. You had your chance to earn a shot at me Jack, not once, but TWICE! And both times you fucked it up. Badly.

I mean this week watching your promo almost won the match for you, because I was very very close to bashing my skull against a wall. You have decided to FINALLY (not really) mix things up, adding in blatant lies to the mixture of bullshit. I mean everyone can already go and watch his promo, but this line stood out to me: “And like I said whats already mine is the title know as the High Impact Championship is mine. It has always been mine and it will always be mine.” Now not only does this comment make no fucking sense whatsoever, but I checked the title history, and I'm pretty sure, you have never been, and if I can help it never will be High Impact Champion.

Jack in this business you have to grow as a person and as a wrestler in order to move up the rankings. You have to adjust and adapt in order to stay relevant and noticed. You want to know why no one gives a fuck about you? THAT is why. You are the same as you were when I beat you last, the same when you lost the Diana, and the same where you lost to Baron Thompson.

Jack Savage is a joke. That is the cold hard facts. You are a person that no one considers any sort of threat but you. And this will never change unless you wake up and realise it. While you are completely oblivious to the facts, you will continue to be mocked and disrespected until the end of time. It's a good thing you are loaded with money Jack, because you aren't loaded with common sense. Your own self arrogance means you ignore the threat of everyone you face. I mean I would bring up my victories, but I don't have to, cause people already know about them, about the threat that I am, and that is my point. You need to wake the fuck up and smell the roses Jacky boy, or I'm going to beat you to death with them.

I'm afraid you are in for yet another disappointment come Battlegrounds Jack, as I am going to enter as High Impact Champion, and leave the exact same way. It's time for you to face the fury...

...Mate.

Gordon walks out of shot as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury
Page 1 of 1