Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) Empty
PostSubject: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 am

I sit in a darkened corner of a local pub. I've had about a gallon of Jameson. My hair is disheveled and my eyes are blood shot. I am wearing my Sons of Anarchy nomad vest. Little do people know, I'm packing heat and blades. In light of recent events the amount of fucks I give are zero. What is real? My blood shot eyes scan the crowd and I see a familiar face walk in. I just stay in the shadows and see what happens. While I wait a waitress brings me another bottle of Jameson as the I'm at the bottom of the half gallon bottle. This makes the toll a gallon and a half for those keeping score.
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:14 am

~Near the back of the bar, in a corner where only the shadows feel right, sits Corey Bull. Arms crossed, he seems to be waiting on something. Calypso looks up and points in the direction of Storming Raven~

"There! That is the wounded ápssiwa I spoke of. He is the one that we must speak to my Hatebringer. I shall guide the poor soul to us."

~Bull nods as Calypso walks over to the bar. She rests a hand on Storming Ravens shoulder and turns his head~

"Its alright my broken ápssiwa. You must come and speak with me and my Hatebringer."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 am

I nod my head, as I pick up my cigarettes from the table. I flip one into the air and catch the filter between my lips. I light it with a complimentary match from the pub. I look at the woman.

"I don't believe we've been properly introduced. The name is Storming Raven. Please have a seat."

This should make for an interesting night. The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? I twist the cap off the bottle of Jameson and take a long drink.

"Eight years in this business and where the hell has it gotten me?"
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:31 am

"I am Calypso. Remember....time means nothing in this business. Especially to those of us who now how to continue forward no matter what. Come...come talk to my Hatebringer ápssiwa."

~Calypso walks towards the table containing the large monster known as Corey Bull~
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 am

I stand up and grab my bottle of Jameson. I walk perfectly over to the table and sit with the one known as the hatebringer.

"O'siyo. It would seem we have a common enemy. Two really. Hollywood's Fucking Finest."

One of the Bowie knives falls from my belt. I bend down to pick it up.

"It is funny. Life is like walking in the thin edge of a sharp knife. One little slip and it's all over."

I put the knife back in it's sheath and wait for the hatebringer to respond.
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:44 am

"So you are the one that Calypso keeps speaking off....the wounded arrow who's pierced his heart. What is it that these two.....insects....have troubled you with. Perhaps we can find a common ground to work together to....exterminate this pest problem."

~Calypso slides in next to Bull and gulps down a shot of whiskey~
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:33 am

I take a drink from the bottle.

"It all started when I beat them both in back to back weeks after they trespassed in my locker room, and put their hands on my fiancee. They now know they can't beat me in the ring so they decided to try mind games. Ace invited my fiancee out for drinks last night under the white flag of truce. I tried to tell her it was deceit from the beginning. Leopards do not change their spots. They got drunk, and Ace is saying they had sex, even so far as to say there's a tape. These things don't add up. One it takes a lot longer than twenty four hours to mass produce something like that, and get the artwork for the cover. Two, the pic of her is from an old photo shoot. They obviously photo shopped their disgraceful logo on her shirt."

I take another drink and a long drawl from my cigarette.

"Option 2? He drugged her drink, and raped her, and filmed it. I wouldn't think anyone would be that stupid. Either way he's a dead man walking. There is a whole other side to me people seldom see. I raised myself on the street from the ages twelve to eighteen. I learned some things the hard way. I've killed men. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. I did time in Juvi and adult prison. I did what I had to do to survive."
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 am

~Bull looks at Calypso, who grabs Ravens hand and pulls it in~

"Hmmm, it is not your destiny to be the ender of these two. However, you shall be involved. Consequently, you do have a long love line. children in your future....but I can not tell if it is by one woman or two. Your lines are blurry when it comes to this."

"These insects....they have plagued us for many years. Ace Static and us, we have much unfinished business that is going to be resolved. We are going to take his faked death and make it a reality and put him in the ground next to his sister. There is not going to be someone to stop us this time. We are going to painfully end Ace Statics life. As for Axle, we do not see him coming back right away. His injuries are severe, though we know we could have done more."

~Bull stares right into the eyes of Raven~

"If the time comes that we need to call upon your services....will you be ready to stand up and fight?"
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:26 pm

It's as if I lose my hearing for a second. The only sound is my heart beat in my ears. It slowly comes back to me but I mentally drown out the raucous bar crowd. My face goes blank and emotionless. My voice is deathly quiet as I speak.

"Will I be ready to fight?"

I take the Bowie knife from the sheathe on my belt, and proceed to make a cut along my palm, not showing any pain. I squeeze my palm and let the blood drip down my arm and to the floor.

"I was BORN ready to fight. Especially a boil on the ass of society like those two."

I look down on the floor at the pool of my own blood. It seems to put me in a trance. Finally I look up switching from Calypso back to Corey.

"How can we hurt them the most? It's time they realize there is more to me than what they see. You can take the man off the street, but you can't take the street out of the man."
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:28 pm

~Bull chuckles~

"We know what will hurt Ace the most. We just want you to be ready in case we need assistance. After all, HFF has always run as a pack. And we know their tactics all too well. What you can do....is deal with your personal issues as it pertains to this. That will put you in a better mind set.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 pm

A devilish look comes in my eye as well as a grin.

"Is there anything left he cares about? A family member? A house?"

I take a black zippo out of my pocket. If one looks closer they would see the same logo that's on the back of my vest, the words Sons of Anarchy with a grim reaper holding a crystal ball with an Anarchy symbol and AK-47 with a scythe. I flick the flame into life and stare into it.

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice."
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:43 pm

[b]~Bull muses for a moment~[/color]

"There are things, but those are of a nature we will not reveal. That is our own personal weapons against him. What you can do is focus on your personal life and this little vendetta you have started with Flex."

"After all, he should be your concern."

"Ace is just one more fish in the pond taking snaps at you, but soon Ace will have more....larger issues of concern."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 pm

I nod slowly.

"I am like a caged animal. If you corner me I attack. Consequences be damned."

I take another drink from the bottle of Jameson and signal the waitress for another.

"HFF is but two men. What will they do when there is an army against them?"
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 am

"You have underestimated them already, whether you won or not. HFF is still kicking you."

"You must understand....they play by rules that they make."

"You must be ready to battle them on fronts you never wanted invovled in your wrestling life before."

"Sacrifices may be made that will forever create a void in your life."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 am

I smirk as I take a pamphlet for an advertisement out of my vest pocket.

"Oh they want to play mind games? Well I can play too. I have a little present for Ace....."

I slide the pamphlet advertisement across the table. It is for a website called "crabrevenge.com"

"Perhaps you could cause some kind of distraction, and I can sneak into the HFF locker room, and slip those little critters in their luggage."
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 am

~Bull slams his hand on the table~

"This isn't a joke! Putting crabs in their clothes? This your idea of revenge or a mind game?"

"That's the sort of thing Ace is use to. The man has fucked more whores then an Italian with a credit card in a whore house."

"You need to be creative"

"WE...are creative."

"You need to focus on your other ordeals, but be ready if we call upon you. That is what we are asking here."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:26 am

I nod in understanding.

"I understand. I am ready. Any time you need to speak to me. I'll be there. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)   Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sympathy for the devil (TBC Corey Bull)
Page 1 of 1