Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning of Things to come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-0-3
Alignment: In Between

The Beginning of Things to come Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:03 am

After his impressive matches and IWF Uprising Championship win we see the still charged up form Sah'ta Thor heading to back with an amused smirk on his lips. The title was now resting over his right shoulder and still had the bloody hand print on its surface. He was pleased with the way the night had gone and was looking forward to the future. While he didn't know who he would be facing next he had a few plans that he hoped to get off the ground soon. He turns a corner and almost runs into somebody heading the other way.

"Sorry about that?"
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:26 am

Tim Patrick turns the corner and nearly walks into a man he's never seen before.

Tim Patrick:

Whoooa, dude. Trick or treat. Hah! I'm kidding. Why so serious? Name's Tim
Back to top Go down
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:39 am

"Hello there I am Sah'ta Thor. I am still a bit amped up from my matches."

Thor's hand comes to rest on the leather strap of the IWF Uprising Championship.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:42 am

Tim Patrick:

Good to meet you, Sah-ta. Names Tim. I see you must have won tonight. Congratulations. Don't let it go to your head around here...
Back to top Go down
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:48 am

He nods slightly as he looks Tim over slowly.

"Well I won the battle royal, which was my IWF debut, then went on to face Ashe for the Uprising Title. Which as you can see is right here. I think I have earned a little bit of a right to proud. It looks like you have a match up later. Good luck with that."
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:57 pm

"Trick or treat?". better watch it man, Thor isn't exactly Casper the friendly ghost!

The sound of the voice brings a slight smirk to Thor's lips as he turns his head slightly to some one he knows form somewhere else.

Frank Finelli: Hello Thor, fancy meeting you here, congrats on winning that belt too !

The smirk on Frank's face grows as he holds up an IWF contract.

Frank Finelli: Oh yeah, Sa'hta, 'The Executioner' Is here now just as you are.

Frank slowly nods with a sinister look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:11 pm

"Good to hear it man. I am glad to hear that you got my message."

Thor smirks as he looks at Tim thoughtfully.

"Good luck out there tonight Tim."
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Frank: So Thor, anybody around here look promising enough for , well you know ha,ha.

Frank chuckles evilly as Thor smirks before answering him

Frank: Come on bro, you must have your eyes on at least one or two people already .

Thor chuckles as he places one hand on his Uprising title and the other on Frank's shoulder.

TBC by Thor.
Back to top Go down
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Thor just nods in agreement as he in fact did have a few potential recruits in mind.

"Of course I do Frank yet i want to see more of their work before I approach them."
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Frank nods at Thor in agreement.

Frank: Indeed, we wouldn't want just anybody. They have to have the "right stuff" and be a "good fit"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Things to come   The Beginning of Things to come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Things to come
Page 1 of 1