Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beginning of the End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Beginning of the End Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:49 pm

-----------------------May 18th, 2011-----------------------

Brandon heard a loud beeping sound ringing in his ears. He slammed his arm down on what he thought was his alarm, but smacked Anna in the head by accident.

Anna: "Ouch"

Brandon: "Sorry babe"

Anna rolled over and stood up and looked down at Brandon, who was slowly making his way out of bed.

Anna: "You really went to town last night on me"

Brandon: "Too hard?"

Anna: "Yeah. My vagina is really sore still"

Brandon: "Sorry."

Anna: "Are you really?"

Brandon: "Yeah, I am. I'm sorry. I guess I just used you to get some frustrations out"

Anna: "Yeah, I know. You were too high"

Brandon: "No, I don't think so. I can control my high"

Anna: "You couldn't control it when you almost killed that man last night"

Brandon: "That was different"

Anna: "Whatever, I'm over it. I'll just have a sore vag all day, no big deal"

Brandon: "It's not like it's never happened before"

Anna: "True"

Brandon: "So do I really need to call my dad?"

Anna: "You should really call him. I hate making excuses for you about this. Just talk to him. He's your father"

Brandon: "Okay. Can you make me a coffee or something?"

Anna: "Yeah sure."

Anna grabbed a robe and wrapped it around her body, as she walked out the door. Brandon grabbed his phone, and looked at it. He didn't really want to have to do this. But Anna was right. He had to talk to him. He dialled his dad's number and listened to it ring.

Dave: "Hello?"

Brandon: "Hey dad"

Dave: "Brandon. Finally. I've been trying to reach your for days"

Brandon: "Yeah, I've been pretty busy"

Dave: "You mean you've just been avoiding talking to me"

Brandon: "No, not really"

Dave: "Don't lie to me Brandon. I know you're just getting Anna to make excuses. I'm not stupid"

Brandon: "Well, what's your point?"

Dave: "I need to talk to you"

Brandon: "About what?"

Dave: "I saw you on the show the other week. When you interfered in all kinds of matches. You were high. And drunk"

Brandon: "Yeah, so what?"

Dave: "So what? Do you realize that you're just making a fool of yourself?"

Brandon: "In your opinion"

Dave: "In the world's opinion. What, you think it's all fun and games? That nothing's going to happen to you? You use drugs, things aren't going to get better Brandon, they are going to get worse"

Brandon: "Dad, contrary to what you might think, I actually know what I'm doing"

Dave: "See, I don't think you do. You show up to work high, you're lucky they didn't fire you right then and there"

Brandon: "I was in total control, did you see me?"

Dave: "Look at this. You're still high right now"

Brandon: "So?"

Dave: "It's nine in the morning! What is wrong with you? What are you doing this for?"

Brandon: "Because I just want to enjoy life Dad"

Dave: "And this is how you enjoy it? By smoking dope and taking shots and causing harm to yourself and others?"

Brandon: "Yeah. That's what I do Dad"

Dave: "You really need to think this through. Drugs aren't a good thing Brandon. You know that already. Remember when you quit? What changed?"

Brandon: "You wanna know what changed? Everything. My life changed when I went to war. You have no idea what I did over there, and you will never fucking understand it Dad. My life is much more complicated than your simple little life up in Canada. You don't know what I go through day in, day out. I've lost more friends than I can count on both hands. I have nightmares daily about things. Drugs and alcohol and Anna are the ONLY things that can get me through the day. And wrestling. But certainly not you ragging at me about my life"

Dave: "I'm sorry to hear that Brandon. You need to talk someone. I'm your father, you know that you can tell me everything and anything"

Brandon: "No dad. I can't. Because you have no fucking idea. You wouldn't understand. You're hardly even my dad. All you do is call me to tell me off or some shit. I'm tired of it. I live my own life, you live yours."

Dave: "You need help. Rehab, psychiatrist, something. You don't mean what you're saying"

Brandon: "Yeah dad. I do. Please don't call me again unless it is something important. Fuck, it had better be fucking damn important if you want to talk to me again. Bye dad"

Brandon hung up the phone before his dad could say anything back. He tossed the phone onto his bed. He walked out the door and into the kitchen, where Anna was sitting, reading the paper.

Anna: "Well that went well"

Brandon: "You heard?"

Anna: "You weren't exactly quiet"

Brandon: "Well, you know what I'm talking about then"

Anna: "Well I thought I did. But I'm not so sure anymore. I don't know what you're doing or thinking any more. Talk to me about it"

Brandon: "Well, it's just the war shit. That always plays through my mind. It's burned in there. I killed all of my friends, and you are the only one who knows that. The nightmares, they're still there"

Anna: "You need to see a psychiatrist. We could go together"

Brandon: "No. I don't need that. I just need you, that's all that matters"

Anna: "Thanks Brandon. Remember, I'm your wife for a reason. I'll help you through anything."

Brandon: "I know. Thanks babe. I'm so glad that you are my wife"

Anna: "I know. You tell me all the time"

Brandon: "And I mean it each and every time"

Anna: "Anyways, I think just give it a few days. Let your dad think about it. But call him again"

Brandon: "I don't know anymore. My dad just pisses me off some times."

Anna: "But he's your dad. He does know what he's doing."

Brandon: "I don't know about that"

Anna: "He loves you Brandon. Like I do. He's only trying to do what he thinks is best"

Brandon: "Whatever. I need to think"

Anna: "Okay. Well. In other news. Dana called the other day"

Brandon: "Oh yeah? What'd he want?"

Anna: "He wanted to see if you wanted to do a press conference for him next week"

Brandon: "Yeah, definitely. Of course I'll do that for him"

Anna: "Awesome. We'll call him later"

Brandon: "Excellent. Wanna head to the gym?"

Anna: "Yeah. Let me change first"

Anna walked off into the room, as Brandon followed along, watching Anna change. He was really glad she was here with him. He couldn't imagine living life without Anna. Her beauty was just far too much. He was amazed that a girl like her could deal with a guy like him. But that's why they were married.

--------------------------------------------------------

Looks like I got me a big victory here at Isolation. I haven't even heard what any of these Irish guys have to say. They're probably just sitting there, crying about how big bad Brandon Macdonald is going to hand them their asses come Sunday.

Seriously. Not even a word? Come on guys, that's a little bit sad

The Irish fucks are just a team destined to fail. They lost Corey Casey. I guess he's The Lord now? I don't even know, he's just a fucking douche, and is going to be ended by Nick Ridicule this week. So since he left, you guys have just locked yourselves in a room, not saying anything.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

I expected a fight. I expected to have to actually work for a win. Now I'm going to beat you worse than the Mavericks beat up the Lakers in their playoff series. I'll be like Dirk Nowitzki, all over you, dropping bombs left right and center

It's not even going to be funny. And I won't just win the match. I'm going to punish each and every single one of you, until you have no choice but to give up. Until you can't continue to fight any longer. I'm going to break all of you in half.

Isolation will mark the complete and total death of the Irish. Jason Hawk is going to murder Vincent Van Rose. Nick Ridicule is going to annihilate Corey Casey. And I'm going to take care of the rest. With ease.

Connor, Sean, Timmy. You guys better start to be ready for your separation. It sucks that you guys are all going to be on the same show. You'll see each other all the time. But never again will the Irish Insurgency Army walk the IWF halls again.

After this Sunday, the ring will be covered in Irish blood.

Corey. Vinnie. Tim. Connor. Sean.

I hope you've all had your fun together. Dancing in the flowery meadows, golfing, whatever the fuck you Irish do. Because it's all coming crashing down, faster than the Dark Knights

In fact, you might even be worse than them!

Which is actually saying an extreme amount. It takes a lot to be worse than them.

I look forward to seeing you all in that ring.

And I also look forward to ending you.

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the End
Page 1 of 1