Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The End Is Just the Beginning, and Other Cryptic Titles"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"The End Is Just the Beginning, and Other Cryptic Titles" Empty
PostSubject: "The End Is Just the Beginning, and Other Cryptic Titles"   "The End Is Just the Beginning, and Other Cryptic Titles" I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Everything just felt off....I looked down and saw my ol' trusty long barrelled sniper rifle in my hands and it looked like I was in an Eastern European country, one of those that Dracula used to hang out in. I was on a gravel covered roof across from a glass walled modern office monstrosity. I looked into the mirror aray near me and saw the face of my Spec Ops alias Christian Coldwater.....

"The End Is Just the Beginning, and Other Cryptic Titles" Thumbnail.aspx?q=888894331817&id=82721c9c6e3c6f674abff863684fce31&url=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f_y4TqX9RvuOM%2fTQWh2Aop9eI%2fAAAAAAAAC48%2fnULbKK97vd0%2fs1600%2fChrisHemsworth_ThorTrailer

Shocked to say the least I shook my head to clear the cobwebs. My aliases tend not to come back on me. As of this evening I was IWF wrestler and bad ass Vinnie Van Rose. Coldwater was a file buried deep in my file cabinet, and yet here I was. I was just getting my bearings when the comm strapped to my shoulder crackled to life....

Eagle's Nest: Eagle's Nest to Ghost the ball has been spotted, will call for go no go when ball is in your court....

Coldwater: Roger that Eagle's Nest....

I was starting to remember the things around me. I was in Bosina and this was Coldwater's first sanctioned hit. Why was I here?? What in God's name would bring me back to this time and place of all things. CC and Matthews had just brought me on to their security force for things just like this so that may have somethingto do with it. That or the triple spicy nachos I ate from that nasty ass Mexican joint down the road....The comm crackled again knocking back into the moment....

Eagle's Nest: Ghost, this is Eagle's Nest the ball is in your court, I repeat the ball is your court...Go no go for completion...

Coldwater: Go for completion Ghost out....

I covered my array and lined up the shot....I remember the subject well, the head of a foreign etertainment conglomerate that was funneling money to the resistance against the American occupation. The plan was take him out and install our own man in his place....I felt my finger press lightly on the trigger, all I had to do was squeeze and pull and the target would be someone else's mess to clean up....A deep breath and pull....

...BANG!!!....

....I woke up in a tangle of sheets covered in a sheen of sweat, a quick sweep of my surroundings and I found my self not on a roof in Bosnia pulling the tigger on my first kill, but in a hotel in LA, California days before IFW's big extravaganza Isolation. I wasn't Coldwater, but the IWF's resident badass, Vinnie Van Rose, and I was in line for the Full Throttle Title, one of the biggest straps in the business....I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face trying to clear the cobwebs. I looked in the mirror and saw Vinnie staring back at me...

"The End Is Just the Beginning, and Other Cryptic Titles" Thumbnail.aspx?q=961411680195&id=f4e68bc4936717041dea0c43829add9c&url=http%3a%2f%2fimg.poptower.com%2fpic-10746%2fchristian-kane

....As I stared at the dark circles around my eyes, I could have sworn I was the wolfish grin and long blonde locks of the Ghost, Christian Coldwater, staring back for just a moment. Chalking it up to bad lighting and those nachos, I made my way back to bed.

....I had just gotten back to a fitful sleep when I felt a big hand on my shoulder, I grabbed the wrist and spun to get a look at whoever had invaded my space....

Voice: Hi hunny, I'm home....

Squinting in the dark I tried to get a look at who was cracking jokes at my bedside.....

Vinnie: Who the blue hell is crackin' jokes??

... I flipped the light at my bedside on and came face to face with....

Voice: Aw is that any way to talk to a friend Vinnie....

[i]...Looking down at me in the poor lighting was none other than Spec Ops sniper expert, Christian Coldwater.....

Back to top Go down

"The End Is Just the Beginning, and Other Cryptic Titles"
Page 1 of 1