Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Between a Hawk and a Hard Place" Part II -- Meetin' the Boss Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Between a Hawk and a Hard Place" Part II -- Meetin' the Boss Man Empty
PostSubject: "Between a Hawk and a Hard Place" Part II -- Meetin' the Boss Man   "Between a Hawk and a Hard Place" Part II -- Meetin' the Boss Man I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:06 pm

On the quick flight from Knoxville to the home of Matthews Enterprises, Chicago, I reviewed the packet of paperwork Corey sent to me as well as a copy of the contract I was goin' to sign today with Chuck, the big boss man himself. As we landed I saw that true to his word, Corey had sent a huge Town car for me and the driver was waiting paintently for me to make my way off the plane. I adjusted my sunglasses a bit and my way down the steps toward the driver....

Driver: Mr. Van Rose I assume. I have been sent to take you to your meeting with Mr. Matthews. Your bags will be loaded shortly and we will be off and running...

Vinnie: Thanks...Call me Vinnie....Mr. Van Rose is my daddy...

Driver: Very well Sir, Vinnie it is....

Vinnie: There ya go I like ya already bud....

I got into the car and whistled admiring the extravagance in front of me. I had never been in a limo or anything close to it before. This was plush and it looked like it would be just the tip of the iceberg working for ME. The ride didn't take long before we pulled up in front of the gianormous glas building marqueed as Matthews Enterprises. The driver had come around to open my door and as I looked up I whistled again....

Vinnie: Our boy is up at the top of this sucker huh??

Driver: Uh yes he is Mr. Van...er....Vinnie, amd he is waiting for you. Head right through the revolving door and through security, up to the penthouse and Mr. Matthews will be with you shortly.

[i] I shook the driver's hand one more time and made my way into the reception area, where I was greeted by a big chested red headed receptionist....I should have known Chuck would have alot of female employees, I mean he was the Sex Icon after all. I tipped my hat to the younf lady and told her my business...

Vinnie: Well hello there gorgeous, they don't grow 'em like you back home in Knoxville. Name's Vinnie Van Rose and I have an appointment with Chuckles, your boss.

Receptionist: By Chuckles, I am sure you are reffering to Mr. Matthews and yes I see you on his schedule. Head on through security, they will clear you for the penthouse....

I made my way to the set of metal detectors and desks that was sure to be security. They were about the most rag tag group of guys I had seen ever. No wonder CC was bringing me and others like me in to bring this place up to snuff. A couple guys immediately held fingers up to their ears and started talking into their sleeves as I approached, obviously checking up on me before I spoke.....

Vinnie: Hey there guys, name's Vinnie Van Rose I got a lil meetin' here with Chuck Matthews. He sent this here badge for me.....

One of the guys took it and scanned it into the system where a computerized voice cheerfully chirped back my name and credentials as assisstant director of security.

Vinnie: Ya hear that boys, I am the assisstant director of security, so look sharp!!

All the guys standing around snapped to attention chuckling, giving me a mock salute...I stepped into the elevator scanning my badge and punching the button for the penthouse. A cold computerized voice chirped to life....

Voice: Vincent Van Rose Security clearance Beta, verify passcode....

What was the damn passcode Corey sent in that paperwork, jackrabbit, coonhound, it was some damn animal I know...That's it white rabbit!!

Vinnie: White Rabbit....

Voice: Passcode accepted Vincent Van Rose

I felt the tug of gravity you get as an elevator shoots rapidly up a tall building and felt a wave of nervous energy wash over me, much like I used to get on the Huey headed to a big mission. I was amazed that as soon as I got my rifle in my hands that all went away and I was as cold as ice til the job was over. I pushed the nerves to the back of my mind as the doors slid open and I got a look at the main offices of Chuck Matthews himself. I immediately scanned the rooms I could see and saw man things I would have done different security wise. Too much open glass for my liking facing other tall buildings where folks like myself could get a good bead on our fearless leader for one. And number two was the amount of people bustling around, I counted 8 to 10 females running around busy with this or that. Way too many folks for my liking, but I didn't make the big bucks now did I. A pouty lipped raven haired beauty pulled me out of my scan abruptly....

Raven: You must be Mr. Van Rose....

Vinnie: That's me darlin'. I have a meetin' with the big boss man, is he in...

Raven: I know he was a moment ago let me check for you....

[i] The assisstant fired up the intercom and we were greeted with low female moans before Chuck's voice came on the line.

Chuck: Yes Mahkayla, what can I do ya 'fer....God I hate Connor for that....

Mahkayla: Mr. Van Rose is here to see you Sir....

A loud bang was heard from the office and then shuffling near the speaker....

Chuck: Ah yea, Vinnie, send my fellow Tennessean on back....

The incredibly hot receptionist ushered me into Chuck's office where he was seated feet up on his desk and I heard a door near the back close hurriedly....I laughed reaching out to shake his hand...

Vinnie: Good to see ya again, Chuck....Corey drafted me for the new security team....Sent me here to talk with ya and sign off on it I reckon.

Chuck: I heard he went after you first...Looking at your file here it's very impressive. Most of it is Blackops so there are a lot of holes....

He held up a sheet of paper out of th folder and it looked like someone had been rather aggressive making a piece of swiss cheese....

Vinnie: That's what's funny about need to know...When you don't need to know we don't tell ya....

Chuck: Regardless of that it is common knowledge you were the best spiner in the country for quite a long time and Corey and I both think that would be a major assett to what we are trying to accoplish with this security team....You will be part of a crack team of the world's best and I know Corey is expecting a lot out of you, I have no doubt you will deliver...So if you will just sign here and here ....

He slid the folder across to me and I signed with a flourish....

Vinnie: Looks like I am all yours Chuckles....

Chuck: God if you knew how much I hated Corey for that damned name....I can't wait to get all my gys together....Give CC a shout when you can, I will let him know you are aboard....See ya at Iso VVR....

We shook hands and I slid past the raven haired beauty winking as I dropped a lil piece of paper with my cell number on it. She blushed slightly and chuck yelled from his doorway....

Chuck: No hitting on the talent...er...help Van Rose....See ya soon...

I saluted him laughing....

Vinnie: Sure thing boss man....

[FADE OUT]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Match

I know, I know, Hawk....Last time I had camera time it was all about Shark and his repetatitive nature. But honestly, now it's your turn. I can't wait to step into the ring with you and have a match where you can't wiggle out and have your lil girl do all the hard work. This time it's three of the best in the IWF going head to head to....head. It will be a match for the ages, a match only eclipsed by that mohawk wearing freak and Corey Mighty Casey himself. The heat Shark and I have been building does threaten to overwhelm the match a bit, but I remember to keep my eyes on the prize....That shiny Full Metal Belt!! And though it does look good on your shoulder, you are a bit too scrawny to pull it off.... I think it would look much much better right about here * Motions around my waist*....

Shark ain't the one that came outta the last three way with his head held high, YOU WERE!!! Shark had to take two weeks off after the beating he recieved in the locker room after the match. I have had my wrist fucked up and knocked out 4 .... count em 4...Times in the past two weeks and I am still standing, stronger than ever and ready to hand either one or both of ya the ass whipping of your life. I ain't scared a bit of Sharky and his one hit wonder of a knockout move. Guys like you and I can go to the well time and time again to pull up this suplex or that rope move, but Sharky, alas Sharky only has a big right hand. And honestly it's prolly so big from jerking off so much. But I digress, In my opinion you with your high flying skill pose more of a threat than any knockout punch. It will be my goal, much as in the last match, to clip your wings and ground you for good little man. You may have no sold death once, but let's see what you do when it smiles at you from across the ring one last time!!!
Back to top Go down

"Between a Hawk and a Hard Place" Part II -- Meetin' the Boss Man
Page 1 of 1