Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When I shoot my mouth off, I aim to kill.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

When I shoot my mouth off, I aim to kill. Empty
PostSubject: When I shoot my mouth off, I aim to kill.   When I shoot my mouth off, I aim to kill. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:09 pm

So Bryant...I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say you probably know who I am by now.

Although, I would forgive you if you didn't. I mean, over the past few weeks, I've beaten you pretty badly, so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know who I am. Perhaps I should introduce myself anyway, just in case.

My name is Matthew Rydell, but you can call me Matt. And three weeks ago, I met with Chuck Matthews, and became what you can describe as Chucks 'problem solver'. You see, Chuck had a problem, a pain that was causing him some discomfort and annoyance. So, he brought me in to deal with the problem. That problem Bryant, is you.

So when I jumped the barricade two weeks ago, it wasn't a random attack. It was a perfectly calculated maneuver. We had discussed it for days, going over and over everything, from what we said, to what we did, even to the exact timing of every single little thing. And it worked to perfection. We destroyed you in the middle of the ring, and made our presence felt. Oh, and we beat you down last week to, just in case you forgot that too.

But there was still some doubt surrounding me. People wondered if that is all I was good for. Whether I was a 'one beatdown wonder'. So, last week, I won my debut, in convincing style. I hit a 'New Dawn', and made sure everyone knew exactly what I could do.

So tonight, when I beat you at Isolation, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Because I proved last week, without a shadow of a doubt, I can hang here in IWF. And when I beat you tonight, it will be made absolutely certain.

But I can here you now Bryant, 'what makes him so sure that he can beat me?'. And I can understand where you are coming from Bryant, I do. I mean, you've been here longer than I have, you're experienced. I'm just some kid from the indies who happens to have found a break in the big boys federation. Yet for the last two weeks in a row, I have entered that ring Tanner, and physically and mentally demolished you. I have torn you apart, and left you beaten and broken in the ring. And yet you wonder why I think I can beat you? I think you've got your answer.

So, before our match tonight. I wanted to do something. I wanted to wish you luck. I want it to go on record, that I hope you have all the luck in the world. You want to know why?

Because luck is for losers.

And when I pin you in the middle of the ring tonight, after beating you, after humiliating you, after ending your career, that's what you'll be.

And that's what you are. A loser.
Back to top Go down

When I shoot my mouth off, I aim to kill.
Page 1 of 1