Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isolation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:42 am

So...after much trial, miscommunication, and confusion...ISOLATION IS UP! IN IT'S ENTIRETY!

The admins had kind of a rough weekend and there was mass confusion between the three of us considering we all had TONS of OOC shit going on this last weekend...but we finally got Isolation up and i'm pretty sure it came out rather well if i do say so myself!

Now, looking forward, due to two of the four show writers being out of commission this weekend, we (the admins) have decided to delay the show split one more weekend and, instead, have the Hall of Fame show!!! Honoring the one...the only...DEATH FUCKIN' ANGEL!

But yeah, that will be the next show followed by the glorious show splits next week!

Now...leave feedback...or we will feed your immortal soul to the SARLAAC!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:53 pm

I personally dug the whole show. I liked how each match wasgiven consideration and maxed out n my opinion. I know everyone will have lil gripes with this or that, but that is to be expected. I personally didn't like how it came down to Shark and Hawk at the end considering how Hawk and I were the only ones to RP but I understand it conidering the High Impact Belt is on my brand so I kinda leave the Full Throttle Belt Feud in the dust. Cheers to you fellas fro another great show!!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:31 pm

VVR...i wrote that match and i think i can answer your little gripe there mate. The reason why it came down to Hawk and Shark was because Shark was always destined to be the one to get pinned. I couldn't think of a way to make it so that you were still in the ring but Hawk still stole the victory. So i figured that, instead of embarrassing you, i would make it so you got screwed out of a victory by Hawk by getting tossed out of the ring and Jason hitting the quick roll up on Shark
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Wow.... That was pretty fucking bad... I've read some bad wrestling shows in my day, but I think that one takes the cake as one of the worst i've been a part of. 40 RP's this week, a company record for one of the shows that's labeled as being one of the main pay per view events of the IWF. I read the RP's for this show and was pretty excited about my debut in the IWF, in fact, a lot of guys were really excited about this show. With that being said, I can't help but feel an overwhelming disappointment as read the show for a third time, hoping it wont be as bad as the first two times. But lets start from the top.

As soon as I saw the opening video, I knew the first part of the show was going to be a real crap shot on the excellence scale. To say you guys are overdoing it with the opening videos is an understatement. The thing that made those videos so cool when opening shows back in the day, was that they were rare and special. This opening video had Crux, a no show, Jason and Vince, which I thought was a great build for the triple threat match but ended up being nothing, then Corey Casey the self hype machine, opening another show on the video..

Now, the first match was confusing, because SD was the GM of Cataclysm, now he's the GM of showtime, but they still called him the GM of cataclysm, and Chris is the GM of Showtime, but he was switched to be the GM of cataclysm, but they're still calling him the GM of showtime.. It was bad enough that it happened, but now I'm confused.. Did it happen? Who is GM of what? Am I following what the show said or what was said OOC?

Onto the match, I figured it would be a one sided affair, based on the RP's. It was a decent match, I thought SD could have done more damage, but the modified Shadow Crusher onto the chair was a fantastic ending to the match. Shadow then made his pick, revealing BMac would be on the A Show.

Pretty good transition from one match into the next. Brandon is drafted, then he sits at the announcers table to see which guy he'll fight next week, I liked that... But then Chris Matthews completely no sell the awesome Shadow Crusher he was hit with just minutes earlier.. He goes from crushed throat to interrupting the start of the battle royal. Not only that, but apparently he left the ring after having his throat crushed, went backstage, maybe had a bottle of water to wash down the blood caused by his crushed throat, then came back out onto the stage to stop the start of the battle royal, where he would enter Deuce Alexander, his handpicked choice to win the battle royal...

I just want to state that following the ETAfest that was this show, no one is ever allowed to call me an ETA again. If you have a well deserved ego, it's one thing. If you have an ego, put yourself on a pedestal even though you didn't do anything to deserve it, and go to incredible lengths to put your characters above all else for no reason at all, then you are truly an ETA.

Where was I? Oh yes, Chris "No Show, No Win" Matthews handpicks the winner of the battle royal, the only thing he can win at nowadays.. I guess I don't understand that part of the show. The match begins though and Pancake Pete shows that he's no joke, when he gets the first elimination by throwing a syrup covered pancake over the ropes, playing fetch with Alex Steele. I LOL'd. But then it was The pick of Chris Matthews, Deuce Alexander with the next elimination, over the guy who was on the opening video, Horcrux.

This was a pretty decent match. Rightfully so the pick of Chris Matthews, random as it is, wins his debut match and will be in the IWF title mix next week. Deuce was impressive with his RP's and he deserved even more than just the win, but I'll talk about that later.

After the first part of the show was posted, I was ready for the next part. The first part did just enough to keep me excited, but not enough to really pump me up.

the next part began with.... Chris Matthews... Apparently not showing, having his throat crushed, and randomly picking the winner of the battle royal wasn't enough for Chris, so he had to make another appearance, this time in a new color. LOL. He's not at all bothered by his throat, so he decides it's time for him to make his pick.. Corey Casey! I laughed because I thought it would be a wasted pick. I was certain CC would be dead by the end of the night. But what do I know? I actually based what I thought would happen on RP's. Silly me..

Next match was a good one. A very good rivalry leading into the match so I looked forward to it. The ending of the match was lame, a real disappointment. Then instead of capitalizing on his two enemies downed, the guys who have made his life a living hell over the last few week, Bryant decides he's just going climb to the top rope and let the fans scream at him...

Newsflash, they weren't cheering you, they were screaming at you to get some fucking payback. However, opportunity missed.

Chicago 6065-0 made me LOL.

The triple threat match was the match I looked forward too almost as much as the main event. This match had the best RP battle by far and I was expecting it to be the match of the night, only because I believed the main event would be a slaughter.. Funny start to the match. Jason is without a doubt the best overall character in the IWF. I was going to save this for the end of my feedback, but the counting is stupid.

-1-

-2-

That's not match building, it's foolish. How slow are these referees? I haven't seen a normal count since I got here. You're not adding any match drama doing that every single pinfall. Instead you're wasting space that should be filled with match time, with moves, with the wrestlers who wrote the RP's. Not on the referees or announcers.

Anyway, the match started with a slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow two count to get things started after some fighting before the bell. Pretty good action after that, a good back and forth between Hawk and VVR. Then came the baton spot. I'm sure you guys don't know this, but Triple Threat matches are no DQ and no count out. For future reference, they could have done whatever they wanted which I thought was what the baton was for, to open the door to a better and more violent free for all of a match...

Instead Hawk rolled up Shark and won...

Wait, really? That's it? Shark gets up and threatens JHawk after losing suddenly, but it's too late for him to do anything, and it's too late for the match to get any better. Disappointing match. Especially when you had high hopes for it. Had the match continued it would have lived up to the standard set by the RP quality, but it ended so abruptly. Where was the rest of what VVR earned based on his RP's? Why was Sharks role so prominent in the entire match, even though he posted one high quality RP, that should have made up for the start of the match... It didn't make any sense. VVR deserved to be much much closer to winning the belt. He should have had a great one on one showing against Hawk, after James Shark was taken out.

But that didn't happen. Just like the injury to James Shark, which played NO role at all in that match. The guy was supposed to have an injured hand, yet it wasn't mentioned, wasn't sold as he threw punches, it was completely ignored. He didn't get what he deserved based on his RP and neither did VVR based on his RP's. But I should have taken that as a warning signs for things to come.

Bad match and whoever wrote it should feel bad.

Pretty whack transition segment, Chuck is returning to the ring and he'll be on Cataclysm.

Up next was the finals of the briefcase tournament. I don't even know what to say about this match. Good try? The ending was shit. Why would Chad Mason get in the last move, even though Ruben should have really beaten him thoroughly? I get that you were attempting to make the end of the match a surprise, but it missed pretty bad. Instead you made Ruben look bad, even though he should have excelled and Mason should have been made to look bad.

Swing and another miss.

After those first two parts, all I had to look forward too was the main event to save the show. The start didn't disappoint as I had my interests drawn in by a man in a gas mask taking out Timmy! Finally! Something exciting happened! Geez.

But then I remembered that Tim didn't RP, he no showed, and that segment only saved him from getting his ass rightfully kicked in the next match.. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE!? But I contained myself and pushed through another match, just waiting for the saving grace of the main event. Where I would get to see my hard work from the week come into fruition... No

In what actually surprised me, Tim still managed to drag his ass out to the match. Impressive. I was upset when I thought he would sneak away from a beating, but instead he was going to be walking into another one. FINALLY SOMETHING RIGHT HAPPENED! Then the match became exactly what is was, a 3 on 1 handicap match. The RHG got bumped the way they should have and it was what it was.

I hated the worm elimination of DUKE. If you wanted to rub it into my face that IWF is more similar to WWE than it is to NLWF, you've achieved it. Once Brandon came in, this match caught fire fast. It went from a total joke, to one that had me intrigued. Rightfully so it was Tim getting bumped first by BMac. Quickly after that was the elimination of Connor O'Shannon, making it a one on one match. I actually liked the back to back eliminations, nicely done. I loved the finish to this match, really was the impact of the night, of the entire show. Worm attempt failed, and Brandon finishes with a sick spot, double moonsault crashing down through the plexiglass on top of Sean.

That match picked my mood up off the ground along with my excitement and it got me fired up for what I was sure was going to be a legendary main event. Actually, I knew it wasn't going to be a legendary main event, because my RP's destroyed CC's RP's. Not just the RP's that were counted for the match, but even my other RP's. I knew for a fact that my two best were above his two.. Then I had a third RP that was at the level of one of his. Then I had a few more RP's that weren't at the level of his, but they were still done. I had no doubt in my mind that I was going to massacre CC.

You can imagine my disappointment when the main event came around. If you wanted to beat my RP's, that main event was the one to do it. Never once have I had ALL of my RP's defeated so greatly. Never once have I felt like I wasted my time so greatly. What the fuck was the point of me posting such high quality RP's? What was the point of me saying in EVERY RP that I posted that I had no intentions of pinning or submitting him, yet the first move [out of the 3 moves I hit in the entire match] was a powerslam with a pin.. You made it look like I didn't even try. Like I had no intentions of being in that match. I didn't try to hurt him. Didn't attempt anything really.

If you wanted to insult me, if you wanted to show me that you don't want me in this fed, you did something right. I landed a powerslam, a russian legsweep, and a crucifix powerbomb. I posted more RP's than landed moves. Does that make any sense to anyone at all? Lets put aside the fact that my RP's were above his. Lets just go on output for a second. The guy didn't even post a shoot in his second RP. He said nonsensical shit in the first shoot in his first RP. He never came back from my shoot, or defended against anything I had to say. He didn't battle me. It wasn't an RP battle, it was my RP's burying his RP's.

You guys are pathetic. That main event was pathetic. I've never been insulted by such laziness. You guys have only been running this fed a few months, are you really already starting to fall apart? That was without a single doubt in my mind the worst show i've ever read. Carmine is somewhere celebrating his 1 year NLWF anniversary show, because it's no longer the worst show ever.

What can you even say about so blatantly ripping me off? I don't give a shit about winning or losing. Winning the match was just a cherry on my insult ice cream sundae. Casey dominated that match, then he got to finish the show on top. Don't even get me started on the fact that the match wasn't hyped at all, the fact that even though I RPed more than anyone else on the show, my part was miniscule if not non existent. I might as well have no showed for that sort of a performance.

No part of me would feel right giving this show a rating, so I'm going to give IWF Isolation a 0 out of 10. It was the worst show ever written. It was the laziest attempt at a show i've ever seen. 40 Rp's for that? You guys should feel like assholes. You don't even follow the mantra you stole from NLWF. As long as you try you succeed? You mean as long as you're an admin run character, you'll succeed. I watched guys who didn't even RP, get special attention on the show, while I watched guys who did RP, who did try, who should have succeeded get spit on, especially me.

The announcing was horrid, some of the most annoying shit i've ever read. Jason should just hand over his annoying championship to the announce team. It did make sense they were so obsessed with joking the entire fucking night though, considering that's exactly what the show turned out to be. A joke. Not a funny joke, just one where it was like at the end you should have just wrote in massive letters

JOKES ON YOU!

As I mentioned earlier, the referees counts are stupid. Please stop doing that. On a side note, I never want anyone other than Brandon to write my matches. He's the only one who isn't too much of a lazy asshole to give the RPers what they deserve.

That was a pay per view? I want my money back. I want back the hours I spent trying to make this show something special with my RP's. This was supposed to be one of the major ppv's in IWF? That's disgraceful. Alone I wrote over 60 shows and not once did I ever get a rating lower than an 8. Not once did anyone complain that they didn't get what they deserved on the show, based on the RP's they put out.

Now two weeks in a row I see a show where the RP's don't mean jack shit to what happens, other than the fact they decide who wins. You guys have failed to live up to the standard set by the NLWF. You should stop using the as long as you try you will succeed NLWF mantra, because you stole it without enforcing it. I watched Chad, Chris and Chuck all play a larger role in the show than Nick Ridicule. Only one of those guys RPed and it wasn't good.

You made me want to leave. I'm sure you don't care, because you know as long as I'm here, at best, you'll always be #2, but that was totally ridiculous. If it wasn't for the IWF roster, all the friends i've made being here a week asking me not to leave just because of that bullshit, I would have called it quits. I knew this was going to happen, that's why I went to such incredible lengths in my RP's to prevent it. Instead my RP's were completely ignored.

So that's my feedback. Maybe someone will be able to tell me something, but nothing is going to make me feel better about that debut. I was ripped off. Everyone saw me get ripped off. I don't care that I won, because that's not why I put in so much effort. You guys failed with this show miserably. You ower not just me, but everyone in this fed an apology for that effort. It was lazy, pathetic, lame, and the ending segment was retarded on so many levels it blows my mind. I'm not looking forward to the next show. I'm not looking forward to being a part of IWF anymore.

NLWF rolled over in her grave after that one. Rest in Peace. I now have a greater appreciation of myself after that.
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm

By the way, my feedback was bigger than the main event. Not only that, but I got in WAY more offense in my feedback!
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Nick's bullshit wrote:
Isolation Crying+baby

You are a sad, lonely, pathetic little fuck of a man, aren't you? I didn't understand why the fedheads let you in despite Corey doing everything he could to make you go away and I don't understand it now. You clearly have nothing better to do than troll your former fed-mates. I hope now Chuck and Brandon can see that and they tell you the same thing I will.

Fuck off and die already.

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I in fact took some good points out of that feedback. While it may have been a bit over the top with hate for the show, there were still valid points made by a guy who knows a thing or seven about writing amazing shows.

I agree, there was a lot wrong with the show. First off, one of the biggest things I noticed was the transitions. We experimented a little bit, by not taking parts of the show as usual. So there was a lot of PMing parts of shows and matches to each other, and really messing up the transitions. Lesson learned, we need to stick to three parts. That's my bad on the Chris thing. I wrote it in there based on Deuce's RPs, and because I thought it was the show opener, like the card said. But it wasn't.

Anyways, I could spend hours responding to each part of Nick's feedback, but I wont. While I didn't neccessarily think it was a 0/10, I didn't think it was that great. There was a lot wrong with it, and I'm glad Nick pointed it out. Because until now, the only negative feedback we've ever had is "No more Owls" . So it was good for Nick to post his true feelings. Even if they were a bit angry and such

And Tanner, please don't turn our feedback section into a personal battle. This is feedback for the show.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Thank you for the feedback Nick...despite the fact that your feedback was the most disrespectful and condescending thing i have ever read. Well...you know...besides anything you've ever written. Just a few things (since i don't want to repeat my earlier tirade)

-just know that the judges decide the outcome of the match (not you)
-Also take into consideration this isn't NLWF

Thank you Razz

Last edited by Corey Casey on Wed May 25, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Yeah. I appreciate the thought Bryant, but we don't need any personal issues going on. Though, the same can be said to Nick as well...and Corey. Come on guys. Ease up. Relax. Anyway...

Like Brandon said, Nick did actually leave some feedback. I mean, I had to sift through some personal attacks and such, but there are some good points in there. Wonderful.

NORMALLY, I would probably be offended...but I said earlier, I was completely off my game this week, and clearly, it showed. My performance was extremely lackluster, and I ended up wrecking three matches that should have been way better. Apologies to you guys for that. The only reason I'm not bitter or angry at all is because I completely agree with Nick when it comes to my matches, and I won't pretend that they were that good at all. Mediocre, at best.

Yeah, that main event was garbage. For whatever reason, I had so much trouble writing that fucking thing. Eventually decided just to end it instead of dragging something on that really wasn't going anywhere...probably a poor decision. Possibly a smart move. No idea. Apologies.

As for the bits I didn't write:

The worm thing was kinda weird Neutral

So was that segment that had absolutely nothing to do with anything...and ended up being turned into some random MEN TV promotion.

Hawk on commentary was pretty funny. Though I think it was really obvious in the middle matches that Johnny was just Chuck with the name switched. It wasn't until the late matches that he actually had some comments of his own, and not the usual regurgitated "Chuck Matthews trash anyone people like, and sex jokes."

I agree. Why did Chris keep appearing after getting his ass kicked? Sort of with that same point: That's sort of why Tanner didn't bea tthe high holy hell out of Chuck after the match, was because I needed him for the segement following. The other reason was because Tanner had made it clear in the weeks that he would never stoop to my level...so it seemed illogical that he would snap and attack Chuck and Rydell, when he had just dealt the biggest blow he could to Chuck's ego by beating his crony despite the odds stacked against him. But I suppose that's not very clear except to myself and Bryant...and Rydell, maybe. My apologies to Tanner.

The GM thing baffles me. I know how it's supposed to be right now. For whatever reason, we didn't add that crucial segment.

Note to the writers: We're never mixing up matches again. This was supposed to be one of our biggest shows, and we ended up fucking with the system and turned it into one of our more mediocre ones.

But you live and learn. Appreciate the feedback, Nick.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
VVR...i wrote that match and i think i can answer your little gripe there mate. The reason why it came down to Hawk and Shark was because Shark was always destined to be the one to get pinned. I couldn't think of a way to make it so that you were still in the ring but Hawk still stole the victory. So i figured that, instead of embarrassing you, i would make it so you got screwed out of a victory by Hawk by getting tossed out of the ring and Jason hitting the quick roll up on Shark

I think that what Nick said about this match was spot on....It had all the makings of some really cool shit, but failed. I pulled my punch on critique, because I still consider myself kinda new and I don't like ruffling feathers too much. Hawk and I should have beat the crap out of Shark, his injury was ignored and then Hawk and I battle it out in epic fashion. You could have kept me in the ring and Shark could have been knocked the hell out in the corner. You had multiple ways to make Shark look like the loser he was this time and make Hawk and I shine, but you didn't use them. I sure as heck hope I get the credit I deserve this week when I punish O'Rourke for the impunity visted upon me this week. I drank the Kool Aid when it came to Nick but having read his amazing feedback and talking to him in the chat box he ain't that bad of a guy really. He knows his shit, he may be an ass sometimes but which one of us midcard and main eventers isn't at one point or another. I know y'all had a lot of shit to deal with but, heck ask for help I am sure one of us ancient Effeders will step up....Rant over ...
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Nick is out of line though, all he did was shit on a show that didn't have him all over it. There's tons of little things that bug me (centering OMG), but it doesn't matter in the end. This is IWF, that's how they do things.

Complaining about

?

Really? How else are you supposed to get the feel of the drama timing on a kickout? The space you have to scroll down adds intensity, instead of just. 1, 2, kickout.

Could the matches have been more fleshed out? Probably could have, but they weren't. I didn't pay a dime for them to get written for me, so whatever, I'm not going to complain about it. Maybe I'm spoiled, but I doubt Nick writing matches out of his mind can put a show together a eightieth as well as the place B-Tan and I called home for nearly a decade, so his "stoic, all-knowing" advice doesn't mean shit to me. He literally complained that he wasn't on the show more. I'll type that again and put it in color.

He complained that he wasn't on the show more.

That to me comes off, as him being a primadonna, not really wanting to help the fed progress. Even if some of his points were valid.

The fact that the fed-heads don't call him on this bullshit justifies me hanging my hat up, because I wasn't that invested here anyways. I wish you guys the best of luck going forward.

Peace,

Titus,
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm sorry Brandon, but you're wrong. There is no place for what he posted. That's not "constructive criticism, that's being a prick, which is what he's shown me since I saw him sign up. It's not a personal attack because I could give a fuck about the guy other than wonder why you guys are so high on someone who obviously wants nothing more than to rub your faces in that you guys "aren't as good" as the almight NLWF.

And as Mang said, he or you can claim he writes the best most awesome stuff ever, but I guarantee you I've seen better. I've written better, so whatever justification you have for kissing his ass despite him wanting to shit all over your product is kinda weak, imo.

The show DOES have it's flaws. I'm not gonna say it was the best thing ever, but for him to sit here and shit all over you guys and you guys just take it in and ask for more... what the hell? Should I have resorted to name calling here? Nah, and I apologize for that, but it's still ridiculous to let him REPEATEDLY get away with stuff that you wouldn't let others get away with and is mind-boggling.

That is not constructive criticism, even if you did gleam SOME kind of good out of all the insults, it still doesn't count. There is a way to tell someone what is wrong with your show without acting like a complete ass about it, which he didn't do.

I didn't mind the Tanner/Rydell match at all, actually, Chuck. It was good. Bryant wouldn't stoop to Chuck's level, but after all the abuse he's taken, I don't think it'd be out of character for him to drop Chuck on his ass if he got involved, which was the whole point, to me, as for why Chuck was the ref in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Bryant Tanner...i support you 110%

Let it be known that not everyone wants Nick here. Personally, i thought the fed was bigger than the jackass...
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:17 pm

First of all....

SHUT THE FUCK UP

All of you. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? Pull your pants up. Tuck in your shirt.

Yeah thats right. You were all just being RAPED.

ALL NICK DID WAS GIVE YOU HIS FEEDBACK. His opinion and now all of you are butt hurt. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

YOU ASKED FOR FEEDBACK, and sometimes you will get this kind of FEEDBACK.

Now it was all Nick's opinion. He could say whatever the fuck he wants, but why the fuck are you guys crying about it? Why are people quitting the fed over it? You gonna take it in the rear end?

AND YOU NICK? WTF MAN? You want to become champ or not? The match writers were swamped this week. They were tired. Give them a break, at least most of the results were up by Monday night. They are dealing with a lot of newcomers so it isn't that easy to write up these matches.

So you didn't get the type of match you wanted? BIG FUCKING DEAL! You know what I got? First of all the entrance I wrote for myself that was supposed to be added wasn't. It was a long 1000 word entrance too. Plus I had to write a long segment with nothing to show for it. Then I GET PILEDRIVERED into steel steps by the IWF CHAMPION? You think I liked that? Now I am using that in my rp. Which is what you should have done. Instead of bashing the writers for not making your character more dominant in the match.

AND BY THE WAY THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE. FUCK YOU. YES YOU. I LIKED YOU BEFORE BUT NOW THAT I HEARD WHAT YOU DID. FUCK YOU!!
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:32 pm

I shit on a show that was shit. All I did was give my honest opinion of the show. A show that I read 3 times just to make sure I wasn't being an asshole for no reason. But that was my reaction to the show. The results made me an asshole, with very good reason. As for the counting, I get the match building part, trust me I do. But every single pinfall? It loses its drama and becomes redundant. Now, in the knitty gritty of a match, fuck yeah, add that on, it's a nice touch. But to open a match? You guys overdo it and it totally loses its edge.

I have a suggestion for everyone who hasn't already, because for some reason there are still a few of you.

GET OFF MY DICK!

Thank you.

It says a lot about you guys that you would rather ridicule and attack my legitimate feedback, than to actually leave constructive feedback yourselves. One more time for the quitter? Well if you insist.

GET OFF MY DICK!!!

You clearly don't know who I am fucker. You clearly don't know what I did over the last two years making NLWF as amazing as it was. So you can clearly fuck right off.

Nothing wrong with me asking for face time when I made sure to earn it

Someone tell me if i'm wrong. Maybe I made a mistake, and please inform me if I have. Is this an RP based fed? Is this an e-fed where what happens are based on the RP's that were written?

Because that's what I signed up for and if that's not what this is about, I'm happy to get the fuck out. CC wants to tell me that it's the judges that decide the outcomes of the match. But it's based on the RP's written right? Matches are supposed to reflect the RP battle that they represents, am I right or wrong about that?

Please don't remind me that this isn't NLWF. I'm very very well aware of that.

When I ran the NLWF I treated each and every character as if it was my own when I wrote shows. All you had to do was RP and I would make sure you knew that your RP was counted, because your RP would show on the show. That wasn't the case for this last show. With everything that this show could have been. With the 40 RP's written. With the individual outputs of the people involved. With the hype of this being a Pay Per View Event. With the hype of this being one of the major PPV's this fed has to offer. I can't justify that show output. I can't give a score for that show, because it didn't deserve one.

Fuck my 7 RP's that didn't matter for just a second, because that's the reason I was so upset with my feedback. I wanted you guys to feel as much like assholes as you made me feel. The difference is I didn't deserve to get that treatment. I didn't deserve to get buried. I know i'm not the most liked guy around here, but I guarantee I put in my best every time I write, I try as hard as I can try to succeed. I felt ignored, ripped off, and overall disappointed.

But put my character aside for a second and check the rest of the show.

Chuck thanks for clearing up a few things. As you know, I've only been here a week and I don't know any of the characters I don't know very well.

I'm going to give my honest opinion no matter what. Love it or hate it, my feedback is meant to help. Just because I rightfully voiced my main complaint, which was Nicky being screwed over, doesn't mean I didn't have good intentions with my feedback. I got to vent my frustration while telling you what I disliked. You'll never ever convince me that was a good show, or even a decent one. Maybe if it was a regular event it would have been rated higher, but not a major PPV.

My main complaint about not getting any time on the show was the fact that I wrote more RP's than anyone and they were higher quality than a majority. I think I would have won RP of the week if you had someone who did awards. I think I would have won RP of the week with the RP I posted last week as well. you know why that is? Because I make sure my RP's are that high of quality. So attack me if you must, it doesn't bother me, especially coming from paragraph RPers. Why don't you step up your game, instead of bitching about mine?

My complaints were valid. My feedback on the show was valid. You all need to stop looking at me like i'm some bad guy, just because I play by my own set of rules. The guy who wrote the main event said that it sucked, he didn't justify why I was buried for no reason, but at least he admitted he dropped the ball. You should have kept the match going Chuckster. Casey got his RP's worth out of that match, and I got nothing. I got nothing from the match, nothing from the show, nothing for my RP's.

And i'm the asshole?

You may not be invested here, but I am. This is my fed. If your one complaint about me is that I complained that I was treated like I wasn't a part of the fed, then I'm doing alright. If you don't like me, then do something about it. Show me that you're better than me and I wont have to tell you that I'm better than you are. And I don't mean show me that you're better than me by writing it that way into a show. I mean write better RP's than me. Work as hard as I do to be the best. Don't bitch about me doing my thing. Don't ignore me just because I performed at a higher level than my opponent.

Isolation = 0/10

You don't like it? Do something about it! Make next weeks show better. Make the matches so that they reflect the RP battle. Make the segments mean something. Make the show so that it rewards the guys who RPed best, then rewards the guys who RPed, and that's it.

Is that too much for me to ask? Is being treated fairly in this fed too much to ask?

Cause if it is, I will leave. If you truly want me out of here, you didn't have to show me like that, you could have just told me. I'm not going to waste over ten hours writing RP's to entertain you and myself, if it's just thrown back into my face.
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:15 am

Who you are is a Mary Sue writing kid. So your "quality" is highly questionable. You wrote a lot, sure, but it wasn't entertaining, and your character is boring and uninteresting. You claim you are a face, and then cut a heel style promo, that's not good writing, that's terrible characterization. 7 promos, but only 2 count, so those other five were unneeded, unless you are thinking that flooding promos means you should get a win by sandbagging your opponents. You got 2 bland written promos worth of action for your efforts.

No, I don't know about the NLWF and it's "greatness," and since I've been around the block once or thirty times in the 14 years I've been playing the game then it must not have been all that great for me to have never heard of it.

You gave criticisms, but when you complain that "I didn't get enough show time" then it negates most of what you say. You worked for it... so? You showed up, and got a Main Event spot over guys who've been here longer, and I'm not talking about me, because I've put a half-hearted effort in at best, and I have no problem saying that. But you walk in, and are in the Main Event of a PPV, shut up about getting face time, you got more than you deserve. Was the show good? Not really, but it wasn't a zero. Constructive criticisms have good and bad, you just bitched about how Nick Ridicule was treated because you felt you were "owed" something. When really you should have been in the opening match with all us one paragraphers.

The pinfall count is a style thing, it's something I've seen over and over, it's better to have a consistent way of counting pinfalls than changing it every other fall. Thus it should be the same from the opening fall to the Main Event end.

"Playing by my own set of rules" is code for a guy who takes his ball and goes home when he doesn't win. I don't need to know about you, because you are every other guy who writes for characters that are great at everything and are a 9 time World Champion in the fed they ran themselves.

And I'll put my money where my mouth is, here's some shows from a fed I ran back in the day.

http://s7.zetaboards.com/S_W_A_T/forum/20838/

Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:16 am

I know exactly who you are, Nick. You're "some jackass on the internet." You're the epitome of everything I hate about this game. You are a prick who thinks he's better than everyone else. You respond to people calling you on your being full of garbage with the age old "lulz well come at me bro an show me I don't suck." That shit is like 1st year-efedding. You expect to walk in here and main event, be all over the fucking show just because you ran their old fed?

Yeah, bullshit. I don't care what you did in the past or who the fuck you are, you come to someone else's fed and you expect to be given the god-like treatment because you did more rps than anyone else. No. That's not the way the game works.

My honest opinion is that your honest opinion is bullshit. Either that or you're truly an insufferable prick and if that's the case I truly pity you.

I wouldn't attack your feedback if it wasn't in the form of one giant hate-filled rant where you called the show the worst thing ever. Once again, constructive criticism, you did not do it. You shat all over everything, there is a way to say "this show was bad" without acting like a smug prick about it. You didn't do that. I do not see how you can't see this.

I get where you're coming from on your match. I'd be pissed too. But instead of throwing a shit-fit and acting like a bitch, a better idea might've been to go to the admis and yknow, ASK why shit went down the way it did! But no, you didn't do that.

I'm not dismissing your complaints being valid, what I take umbrage with is how you addressed them. I am a fedhead myself, and you woulda been fucking banned on the spot for all the shit these guys let slide in not just the fed I run, but pretty much every fed I've ever been in. Then again you wouldn't last very long in the places I've been in anyways. My former fed of almost ten years would've eaten you alive.

Oh I have more than one complaint about you, trust me, but I decided to keep it related to the topic at hand because I already talked to Brandon about the rest of your shit.

You can try to spin it anyway you want Nick, but your rant was fucking shit and could've been handled much differently. I get you were pissed, but that's still NOT an excuse. The fact that you don't see it tells me all I need to know about you.
Back to top Go down

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:56 am

I have locked this thread because it has done exactly what I didn't want it to do. Turned into a personal battle. This is ridiculous that it has become a problem, when there is no fucking way it should be a problem at all. I am tired of hearing about this. We ask for honest feedback every week, and Nick gave us his honest feedback. While I do believe that there may have been better ways to go about this, he merely did what he was asked, with no guidlines set by us. Everyone needs to stop complaining, and just drop this whole thing. It's a non-issue and should continue to be.

Read Deuces's chat thing, because that is fucking brilliant.

I'm done with this stupid pointless arguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isolation
Page 1 of 1