Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok RP #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ragnarok RP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok RP #2   Ragnarok RP #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:16 am

Previously...

Chapter 12 No Title

Mark: Okay Mr. Bocek escaped with Mr. Remington but where is Dan Alexander?

John and Stan looked at each other.

Mark: Where is he?

Stan: He's dead.

Mark: How?

Stan: Mr. Bocek shot him. He fell down the hill somwhere. He's gotta be dead.

Mark: Shit.

He turned to the two cops who arrived for back up.

Mark: I want a search party out this instant. Dan Alexander may still be alive out there somewhere.

The sound of the bell ringing still had a pavlovian effect on Dan Alexander even after all these years. Ruben started circling him. Dan moved around to avoid getting caught.

Dan: You don't have to do this Ruben. Stop. We've already been through this. We had this match fifteen years ago.

Ruben didn't say a word as he shot in. Dan avoided it by rolling to the left.

Dan: Chris stop this now! Stop this sick game right now! I don't know how you got into my head but this is not right! I am about to die and you are forcing me to do this.

Chris: GO DAN GO! HAHAHAHA!

Ruben faked a shot but instead ran for the ropes. Dan made the mistake of following therefore Ruben Spring boards and backflips off the second rope and lands behind Dan and grabs his head for a reverse ddt. Dan holds his head in pain. Dan notices he actually has his old wrestling gear on. He looks at his body. He is young again.

Chris: OUCH! C'MON DAN GET UP!

Ruben danced around before running to the ropes again. He rebounds and stops and does a standing moonsault on Dan. His abs get a jolt as Ruben's body weight crashes down on him. He hears the pounding of a mat. He instinctively puts a shoulder up. Somehow there is an invisible referee in the ring.

Chris: There you go Dan! Getting back in the groove of things? I knew you would. You are a natural. That's why I chose you. You were supposed to be my golden boy.

Dan got up. Ruben resumed a defensive stance.

Dan: Ruben. Stop this. This isn't right. If you really are Ruben and this is not some sort of hallucination please stop.

Ruben ignored all his pleas. He shot in again. Dan stuffed it and backed off. It was obvious that Ruben was going for his patented Boston Crab. This time Ruben kicked him in the gut. Dan bent over in pain as Ruben rebounded off the ropes and hit a swining neckbreaker. Dan hit the canvas. He remembered what it felt like. Everynight he would be slammed in the ring. It didn't matter if there was a crowd or not. He would be dropped in the ring because he had to get used to it.

Chris: Oh c'mon Dan. You can do better than that.

Mr. Bocek: C'mon. Hurry the fuck up.

Dave stumbled along the rocks and overgrown weeds. He couldn't keep a good footing. It was understandable. He was under a lot of pressure. He had just seen Mr. Alexander die. And then he also was involved in a shoot out with the police. It was also pretty likely that he was going to die tonight. He didn't have the money to give Mr. Bocek. He had nowhere near the amount he owed. He was just trying to get more time hoping the cops would find them soon.

Mark: Any luck?

Patrolman: No sir. A search like this could take hours especially in the dark.

Mark heard the distant sounds of policeman with dogs scouring the area. There was not much else he could do but wait.

Dan ran at Ruben. He wasn't going to let Ruben and Chris get the best of him. He was going to fight back. He was quickly taken down by a counter arm drag. Dan rolled out of the way and got up holding on to the ropes. Ruben ran at him. Dan ducked in order to back body drop him out of the ring. Ruben had other plans. He held on to the rope and landed on the outside apron with his feet. He punched Dan in the face which caused him to back off a little and hold his head. Ruben pulled himself up and spring boarded off the top rope. He hit a cross body on Dan. They both went down as Ruben tried for a pin. Dan got his shoulder up right away. They both got back up. They started circling each other again.

Chris: Wow what a match. I never thought I would get front row seats to this one.

Ruben shot in but this time Dan was ready and got a hold of him. Ruben tries to push away but Dan keeps the body lock. He hits a gator roll on Ruben slamming him face first on the canvas. Dan then spins onto Rubens back. He starts slapping Ruben on the head. Ruben monkey rolls out . They are on their feet again. Dan grabs Ruben's arm and irishwhips him to the ropes. Ruben runs back and dropkicks low onto Dan's left leg. Ruben tries to capitalize and tries for a boston crab but Dan pushes him off. He gets back up. Ruben runs at him Dan sidesteps. Ruben rebounds off the ropes. Dan hits the Ragnarok RP #2 Deathb. Ruben spins out in the air. He hits the canvas and decides to slide out of the ring. An applaud is heard.

Chris: Very nice. You look like you're back in your prime.

Ruben circles the ring a bit until he decides to get back in the ring. Suddenly Chris stops him and hands him a steel chair. Ruben takes it and starts to go back but Dan starts stomping him. Ruben lets go of the chair. Dan stands him up and chops him in the chest. Dan starts to irishwhip him to the ropes but Ruben reverses and ends up irishwhipping Dan to the ropes. Dan rebounds and ducks a clothesline. He rebounds off the other ropes and Ruben leap frogs over him. Dan rebounds a third time and gets hit by a dropkick by Ruben. Ruben taunts with his hands raised.

Chris: Don't let him do that to you Dan! Get up!

Dan gets up while Ruben circles him. Ruben gets a hold of him and tries to get a headlock but Dan rolls out of it. Dan grabs Ruben's arm and twists it. Ruben rolls away from the pressure then kips up. He then twists Dan's arm. Dan rolls and get up on one knee. He shoots in and grabs a leg and trips Ruben to the mat. Dan tries to use Ruben's own boston crab on him, but Ruben shoots his hips up and gets his legs on Dan's shoulders. He hits a hurricurana from the bottom. Dan flips over on to his back. Ruben gets up and hits an elbow drop on him. He goes for a pin. Dan kicks out.

Mr. Bocek: C'mon you idiot. That money better be in your account. Or else you're dead you hear me?

Dave followed him. They had made it down a steep hill and into some parking lot. It was pretty dark. Only a weak streetlight lit the place.

Mr. Bocek: C'mon we'll break into this car.

They found an old maroon oldsmobile. Mr. Bocek smashed in the driver's window and opened the door. He looked underneath and got two wires together. The car struggled to start. After the third time it did start.

Mr. Bocek: Get in.

Dan and Ruben hook horns. Dan drives him into a corner and starts chopping him in the chest. Ruben's body jolts after each chop. Dan irishwhips him into the opposite corner but as Ruben runs to the turnbuckle he springs boards off and backflips landing behind Dan. Dan who was running stops right before the turnbuckle. He turns around and his hit by a few punches by Ruben. Ruben chops him in the chest.

Chris: OH JEEZ THOSE HURT! Get out of there!

Ruben grabs Dan's head and lays him out with a snap mare. While Dan is getting up Ruben goes up the second level of the turnbuckle. He taunts before leaping into the air. Dan delivers a quick swift to his gut. Ruben lands bent over. Dan grabs a hold of his head and delivers a viscious knee. Ruben stumbles to the nearby ropes. Dan delivers some chops before irishwhipping him to the ropes. As Ruben comes back he drops down on the ground and Ruben jumps over him and rebounds off the ropes again. Dan runs and delivers a powerful clothesline.

Chris: There ya go! Go get him.

Dan walks over to Ruben and picks him up. He punches him then kicks him in the gut. He grabs a hold of him and lifts him in the air for a delayed vertical Suplex. They fall backwards with Ruben hitting the canvas with exceptional impact. He holds his back. Dan goes for his first pin. It was a two count.

Chris: Aw so close!

Dan walks over to Ruben who is still in pain. He picks him up by the mask. Ruben struggles to keep it on. Dan throws a right hand which rocks Ruben. He stumbles back into the ropes. Dan delivers some mean chops to the chest.

Chris: YEAH! That's the Dan Alexander that I remember.

Dan grabs Ruben's head and delivers a knee. Ruben collapses from the hit. His own knees buckle. Dan picks him up again and Irishwhips him to the ropes. Dan leap frogs over Ruben as he comes back. Ruben bounces off a second time and is hit with a back elbow. Dan goes for the pin but it's only a two count.

Mel was on the couch. Just a day ago they were all just doing a simple interview. Now it all turned into a nightmare. He started to blame himself for everything. He should have told Joe. He should have told someone. Now everything was messed up. Lives were now in danger. If the police came to the door telling Mrs. Alexander that her husband was dead he was sure he would kill himself right there and then. There was a knock at the door. Mel just sat there for a minute. He didn't want to open it. Mrs. Alexander came running out of the room and opened it.

Dan throws Ruben to the ropes. Dan makes the mistake of going for a front dropkick too early as Ruben hangs on to the ropes. Dan lands hard on his back. Ruben grabs his legs and starts turning him over for the boston crab. He almost gets him over when Dan twists his hips and sends Ruben flying towards the ropes. Ruben trips and lands on the second rope. Dan gets up and delivers a sharp round house kick to his back. Ruben falls back in agony. Dan runs towards the ropes and springboards off the second one. He lands hard on Ruben's chest with his feet. Chris starts clapping.

Chris: GO ON! FINISH HIM!

Ruben starts to get up on one knee. Dan is thinking Leopard Whip when all of a sudden the lights dim.

Street Dreams begins to play over the loudspeakers, booming across the arena

Hahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh
Hahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh

Brandon walks onto the stage, wearing one of his signature masks, with a hoodie covering his head. He has his head looking down at the ground.

Again in the night we go into the world unknown 
Just let us go 
I Know that I'm breathing slow, inhaling smoke I just awoke 
A bottle of pills I'm choking down with dancing demons all around 
But I'm hearing sounds, and I know I'm hearing voices now 
With all the build crashing down, it's Armageddon again 

Brandon raises his head up and knocks the hoodie back, revealing the mask in it's entirety. Beside Brandon is Christine. She is crying and holding Jude. Brandon looks at her and grabs her arm and starts pulling her down the ramp
I'll drink the poison from the crown and make a toast to the end 
For all the kids and all the ones and even some 
Who've just begun to feel the pain 
Because they can't stand to stay away 

Brandon stops before the ring and instead leads Christine and Jude over the barracade and takes a front row seat. It is then that Dan realizes that there was no crowd. The whole arena was empty except for them.
I see the trees burn every time I fall a sleep 
I'm losing all my sanity 
I can't hide from the voice that speaks inside of me 

Dan looks at Chris with anger on his face then back to Brandon. Christine looks up at him crying. The music fades out.

Chris: Hey Dan look your family is here to watch you! Isn't that great? Won't you win the match for them please? Win the title so they will be proud of you for once.

Dan turns around but is met by an enziguri to the face. Dan falls down.

Chris: OH NO! RUBEN IS BACK IN THIS ONE!

His laughter filled the arena.

Mark's eyelids began to feel heavy. It was almost sunrise and they still hadn't found the body. He followed a ranger down a steep hill. His legs felt heavy. He lost his footing tripped. He fell but kept from sliding down with his hands. The ranger ran over and helped him out.

Ranger: Be careful sir.

He helped him to his feet.

Mark: Thanks.

Ranger: You should probably get some rest. You could get yourself hurt officer.

Mark: I'll be fine. Thanks.

After fifteen minutes which seemed like eternity for him he took the ranger's advice and started to back up the hill. He went back to the crime scene and got into his car. For a moment he considered sleeping in the back seat but he just didn't feel comfortable. He started his car.

Mr. Bocek: Okay. Get my fucking money before I fucking shoot you. You're lucky I haven't just shot you yet and save me all this trouble.

They had driven to a small quickie mart that had an atm machine. Mr. Bocek pointed a gun to Dave's back. Dave was shaking. It took a moment for him to get his wallet out. He fumbled with it. He took out his atm card and put it in. The atm machine gave an error saying that his pin number that he entered was wrong.

Mr. Bocek: You better not be bullshitting me.

Dave: I'm not please. I'm just a little nervous.

He took a moment in entering his pin code this time. Underneath his jacket he was sweating purfusely. After a minute he pressed enter. It was the right pin number this time.

Dan shook his head to clear out the cobwebs. Ruben stood over him and began stomping him. Ruben grabbed his head and gave him a few punches. Ruben then tries to lift Dan for a vertical suplex but Dan stops him by kicking his legs. After trying twice Dan explodes and lifts Ruben up. Ruben floats over and lands on the outside apron. He tries to grab Dan but he reverses it and punches Ruben which sends him reeling but he doesn't fall off the apron. Dan grabs Ruben's head and falls down. Ruben is sent flying to the outside. Dan rolls out of the ring and looks at Christine. Brandon is holding her hand tight while she is crying and looking at him. She holds Jude who seems to be asleep. Brandon is wearing his black mask. He looks over at Ruben who is struggling to get up. He walks over and gives him a running kick to the gut. Ruben doubles over and rolls around. At this point he finally lets out a loud groan. This is the first time Dan has heard his voice this whole time. He started to wonder if this wasn't some sort of illusion set on by his dying brain. Chris walked over to look at the action. Dan picked up Ruben's head and lead him to the steel steps. He bashed his head on it and then pushed him back into the ring. Dan rolls back in the ring just in time to see Ruben get up and start wailing on him. Dan tries to cover up and get on his two feet. Ruben kicks him in the sternum. Dan doubles over. Ruben grabs his head and pushes him to the center of the ring. While Dan turns around Ruben springboards off the second rope and lands a flyng hurricurana. Dan is sent flying across the ring with only the ropes to stop him. Dan pulls himself up with the ropes but as he turns to the outside view of the ring he comes face to face with Chris who is smiling wickedly at him. Dan gets up and turns around but is met with a drop kick. Dan is picked up and irishwhipped but he reverses it and sends Ruben to the ropes. Dan bends over for a back body drop but Ruben leap frogs over him. When Ruben returns he hits a Frankensteiner which spikes Dan's head on the canvas. Dan is laid out and isn't moving. Ruben runs up to the ropes and taunts to the empty seats. Chris applauds. Ruben steps out onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle.

Mark looked at the time. It was 4 am. In the horizon he saw the first signs of sunrise. The sky was getting lighter. Mark continued his way down the road. His eyes starting to close every few minutes. He started to wonder whether or not it was a good idea to be driving. He decided to slow down to be on the safe side. He was about to snooze off when something caught his eye. On the road was something moving. It was a body.

Dave held two hundred dollars in twenty dollar bills in his hand. Mr. Bocek just looked at him. Then after a moment he smacked it away. Dave looked shocked.

Mr. Bocek: YOU OWE ME WELL OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!

He held up his gun.

Mr. Bocek: You're dead.

Dave: I COULD ONLY WITHDRAW TWO HUNDRED! PLEASE DON'T PLEASE! I'LL GET YOU THE MONEY I PROMISE!

Mr. Bocek: I've had enough bullshit for one day. It's time to move on.

He cocked his gun. Suddenly sirens were heard. A cop car pulled up the quickie mart. The cashier had seen them from the inside and dialed 911. Two cops came out and held out their guns.

Policeman: Drop your weapon. Put your hands up.

Mr. Bocek smiled. He looked at Dave and shook his head while grinning.

Mr. Bocek: You lucky bastard.

The policemen came up and started handcuffing him.

Mr. Bocek: YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

He suddenly lunged forward at Dave. Dave leapt back but the policemen restrained him.

Mark watched as the paramedics got the defib unit out. The medic turned it on and rubbed the two metal plates together. Mark had managed to carry Dan into his car and drive all the way back to the paramedics waiting at the crime scene. Needless to say this had woken him up fully.

Paramedic: Clear.

The paramedic gave Dan a shot.

Chris: OH! It's the El Hurácan!

It was. Ruben was on the top rope ready to dive down and crush Dan. Ruben balanced himself for a moment while he stood there. All of a sudden Dan felt a jolt of energy. He leapt up and ran up the turnbuckle. This caused Ruben to lose his footing and landed on his family jewels. Dan punched his head a few times. Dan climbed up to the top rope with Ruben but he was tripped and fell backwards. Ruben made his legs wrap around the top ropes in a tree of woe position. Ruben gets a hold of Dan's legs, so they are dangling down beneath him, then launches himself forward, slamming Dan's face into the mat and landing, seated on his back before applying a Boston Crab. Dan cringes in pain as he struggles to reach the ropes. Chris starts banging on the canvas. Dan is near the ropes where Chris is at. He starts clawing his way towards them. He finally makes his way when Chris grabs the ropes and pulls them away from Dan. Dan looks on as Chris sneers at him. Ruben postures up and drags Dan all the way to the center of the ring. He puts pressure again.

Chris: OH NO! YOU SHOULD HAVE GRABBED THE ROPES DAN!

It was unsuccessful. Mark frowned. There was no heartbeat. The paramedic rubbed the panels again.

Paramedic: Clear.

Dan looked at his family. Christine looked worried and Jude was awake. He looked at his father and started to cry. Suddenly Dan felt another surge of strength. He pushed himself up and used all his strength to kick out of the boston crab. Ruben fell forward and got to the ropes to regain his balance. Ruben walked forward into a punch to the face. Then Dan did a spinning back kick that gave Ruben some more pain. Dan then grabbed a hold of Ruben and performed a Tomoe Nage judo throw. Dan went through the throw and rolled over Ruben completing the throw to perfection. Dan then went out to the ring apron and started to climb up the turnbuckle when Chris went up the apron. He started tugging on Dan. Dan went down to the apron and punched Chris in the face which sent him falling to the ground. He turned just to see Ruben runn and spear him through the ropes. Dan flew and hit the barracade. Chris got up and felt his face. His nose was bleeding. He wiped it off as Ruben rolled out of the ring.

Chris: Get this son of a bitch.

Ruben got hold of the steel chair that was presented to him earlier. When Dan stood up Ruben ran at full speed and smashed him flat on the head with it. Dan went down.

Chris: LET'S FINISH THIS PIECE OF TRASH!

Ruben then started to look under the ring while Chris stomped and kicked at him. Dan could hear his wife crying as well as Jude. Chris got him up and applied the Iron Cross on him. Ruben started pulling a ladder out from under the ring. Dan could see him setting it up near the ring. Ruben signaled Chris to stop the submission and put him back in the ring. Chris obliged and pushed him back on the canvas. Dan could barely make sense of anything. His mind and world were shattered. He rolled in pain and confusion to the center of the ring and laid there waiting to die.

Mark: FUCK!

The second time didn't work. Everyone started losing hope. Dan had been shot in the abdomen. While they had stopped the bleeding Dan was not responding to anything. He had a faint pulse when Mark had brought him five minutes ago but now he was practically dead.

Mark: ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME!

The paramedic reluctantly rubbed the panels together one last time.

Paramedic: Clear!

Ruben climbed to the top. He stood tall and proud. Dan looked up at him. The ceiling lights made him look like some sort of divine angel. Then he jumped off the ladder. Dan's body received a burst of energy. He quickly rolled backwards just before Ruben hit the El Hurácan. Ruben hit the canvas so hard that he bounced off of it. Dan jumped on him and applied the armbar. It was locked in tight. There was no way that Ruben was getting out of it. Ruben yelled so loud that Dan thought he said something. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Brandon sit up from his chair dumbfounded. He pulled even harder and gained more leverage. Ruben's arm was just at about it's breaking point. Dan looked ahead of him. Chris jumped up to the apron and went through the ropes, but before he could stop the submission Dan heard a loud tapping noise. Chris stopped in his tracks and looked shocked. Ruben had tapped.

Mark: Hey. Hey Mr. Alexander wake up. Wake up.

Dan opened his eyes. He saw a man's face. A man he did not recognize. He quickly sat up.

Paramedic: EASY Mr. Alexander! Easy.

The paramedic put an oxygen mask on him. Dan looked around in wonder. He was someplace familiar. There were cops everywhere. Dan himself was laying on a stretcher. The paramedics carried him into the ambulance. They closed the doors and started driving down. Mark had gotten into the back with him and watched over him.

Mark: It's okay. You're back.

Dan closed his eyes. The sun rose at that moment.

Disclaimer: All content expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. All audio expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. The user agrees that this video is in full compliance with U.S.C Title 17, Section 107, which constitutes a "fair use" agreement from the rightful copyright owners, Skyline Media. For any of those wishing to distribute this video online, you must acknowledge Skyline Media as the original creator of this video. Failure to give due credit will result in an immediate deletion of the pirated material. Copyright 2026.

Hello Ruben. Now I know what you're thinking. Who the fuck is Dan Alexander? Why the fuck is he the number one contender? Why do I have to defend my title so soon?

Those questions don't matter Ruben. The only question that matters is how will you cope with the fact that I will beat you this Sunday? Will you sob in the lockerroom that night? Will you clutch your shoulder pretending that you still have the title with you? Will you get hammered that night hoping that you will forget? Don't worry Ruben. It's nothing personal. I just want the IWF Title. That's all.

IT IS FUCKING PERSONAL! You ruined my first chance at winning the IWF Title. If it wasn't for you I would be holding the title right now instead of having to win it this Sunday against you of all people. I could have beaten Brandon. I would have a win over that popular pretty boy. But instead I have a loss on my resume and I will have to say that I beat Ruben Ricardo Leon.

WHO THE FUCK IS RUBEN RICARDO LEON? That is what people will ask me years from now. Because no one will remember you. Whats that? You wrestled thousands of times in the local Mexican circuit? Who gives a fuck? You wear a traditional Luchadore mask? Is that supposed to scare me? A grown adult who still wears masks? You won dozens of titles there? I've won way more important titles than you because none of the titles that you won are worth anything. And then somehow you stumble upon the IWF Championship. Lucky you. You get to wear it for fourteen days. That will probably be the biggest accomplishment of your career.

Look at you Ruben. You don't belong here. You don't belong in the ring with the likes of me. You are not at my level. For the past few weeks you just have been coasting by because of that little briefcase of yours. First you mess around with my title match with Brandon. Then you win the title off of Brandon after he was broken and on his way to a coma even if you hadn't fought him. Then you get beat up by a crazy lunatic cult that go by the name of "The Chosen". Then people expect you to defend that title against me? Really? You have no chance in hell. That title is as good as mine.

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok RP #2
Page 1 of 1