Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok RP #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ragnarok RP #1 Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok RP #1   Ragnarok RP #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Previously...

Chapter 11 A Fall

There were only a few things I wanted in life. Very simple things. I wanted a nice and quiet life. A peaceful life. I wanted simple pleasures. My own house. My own things. My own wife. My own kids. I wanted a nice and peaceful job. I often question myself if I have achieved those things. I do have a house. I do have a job. I do have a wife. I have my own child. But why am I unhappy? Why do I have regret? Why do I have doubts about myself? Everyday I wake up into this world. This unhappy and blind world. Trapped. Trapped in society. Trapped by government. Trapped by laws. Trapped by other people. There is no way out of this life. This life that I have built for myself. No. I did not build my life. I did not want to build it this way. They made me this way. They liked me this way. Or did they? Or was I just their clown? Waving around the stage. Dancing around and smiling and garnering their attention. All the while not realizing that I was the joke. That they enjoyed seeing me make a fool out of myself and at the same time I wasn't aware of it. Was this my life? Was this everybody's life or just mine? Playing this sick and twisted game of charades until we all die.

Dave: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Dan crumpled right after the gun shot. He fell backwards and started rolling down a steep hill. Due to the darkness only the sound of a body rolling down grass and gravel was heard. Dan disappeared into the darkness.

Dave: DAN! NOOO!

Elder: Shut the fuck up! What did you think we were going to do? Let him stay around for a few more hours and let him finish his stupid story? Where is my damn money?

He lifted his gun again and pointed it at Dave. Dave's legs trembled and he went down on his knees with tears streaming down his face.

Dave: I have the money please. It's just not here. I don't know what Dan was talking about. I thought he had money.

Elder: You bullshitting me?

Dave: No. I am telling you the truth. I'll go down to an ATM and give you all my money. I swear!

Elder: Get in the fucking van. You two try and search for the body.

Stan and the young man went down the hill with flashlights while Dave went back to the van.

What happened? Why am I here? Why am I in this situation? Wasn't I a good man? Didn't Iead a good life? Sure there were questionable actions in my life. I wasn't perfect. Probably not even near it, but surely I wasn't the worst was I? What did I do to deserve this? To deserve to be this way? The way that I am? Then again. I did live a good life didn't I? After all I met Christine who I so dearly love. And she gave me Jude. My only one little joy in this chaotic world. But then I probably won't see him ever again. Which was worse? To have known Jude and have me taken away at a young age or him never being born at all? Which pain was more unbearable to me? To not have left a son in this world, or to be taken away from him far too soon? To know that I will never see him again. Ever. To not be there when he wakes up the next morning. To not hear his gentle laughter and pure joy. The only joy that ever mattered to me. Surely my heart will burn. It will melt in the sorrow of dark and depressing embers that do not burn bright but last long into the night. Refusing to go out for almost eternity only to prolong my suffering.

Mark: Yeah I heard that too.

James: Let's go.

They started the drive up the hill.

Elder: You found the fucking body yet?

Stan: No. I think he rolled all the way down the hill. It's a bitch to find him in the dark.

Elder: Fuck it. Let's get outta here.

Was that what my whole career was about? All the pain. All the sacrafice. All the blood spilt? All for nothing? My whole life culmulating into a single gunshot and me falling down into the dark abyss of nothingness? Do people even remember me? Did I leave any kind of legacy? Or am I forgotten piece of flesh and bone destined to turn into dust? Why did they even bother to interview me? What did I have to offer?

Nothing.

What? Who was that?

Me.

What do you mean you? Who are you?

Brandon Macdonald.

Brandon what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages.

You got what you deserved.

What?

You heard me. You got what you deserved.

What do you mean?

Remember when you thought you would beat me? When you thought you had me figured out? And then you FAILED!

I didn't fail.

Yes you did. If you didn't you would have beaten me that night.

I lost because of the match stipulations set by Ruben.

You lost. That's the bottom line. You lost. You lost to me.

I did my best.

Well your best wasn't good enough. Your best amounted to a pile of crap. Face it. You were the worst IWF wrestler ever.

Wait where are you going?

I don't need to talk to you anymore.

Elder: Let's get the fuck out of here.

Stan started the car and went down the road.

What was that about? Brandon Macdonald? He was talking about my match against him. My first title match. Why did he feel the need, why did I feel the need to bring that up? Was I a failure? Have I never considered that possibility? Here I am. My body somewhere thrown out and left behind. Left to die and I am only now considering that I am, or was a failure. I only have a few minutes till I die. Till I leave this world permanently. And this is all I can think about.

Yes you are a failure. No doubt about it.

Who the fuck? Chuck? Chuck Matthews?

Yeah. It's me. The sex icon. Don't you find it weird that in your last dying moments I am in your thoughts?

Yeah. It is kind of weird.

Remember when you lost to me? What a great match that was.

I remember a double count out.

You remember wrong. I impaled you so hard you didn't come back. I didn't give a fuck if I won or lost. I just wanted to teach you a lesson. You were always a snot nosed punk Dan. A real pain in the ass. I'm glad you're dying now. I'm glad that you are dying this way. Do me a favor and get on with it will you? Just die. Take your last breath. As long as you are breathing you are a burden to everyone.

Mark was turning the curve up the road.

James rubbed his eyes.

James: What the fuck? I think that's them! Pull them over!

Mark turned the car to block the road. The van gradually stopped. The van's lights flooded the cop car. James and Mark slowly got out.

James: Come out of the van with your hands up!

The headlights turned off. The side door slowly opened.

James: PUT YOUR HANDS UP! GET OUT! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Suddenly a gun peeked out of the door. James rolled out of the way as it fired. The bullets dented the car. James slid over the hood to get to other side for cover. He joined Mark who was already leaning against the car.

James: FUCK!

Mark got a hold of the speaker phone.

Mark: PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN NOW! THIS IS THE POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP! GET OUT OF THE VAN RIGHT NOW!

James took a small peek. Some shots were fired again.

James: I'm going to radio for back up.

James opened the door and snaked his way inside. He reached for the radio.

James: DISPATCH THIS IS OFFICER JAMES DARYLL! WE NEED BACK UP AT BURRO HILLS! REPEAT WE NEED BACK UP! SUSPECTS ARE ARMED AND DANGEROUS!

Dispatch: Affirmative. Sending out squad cars they are on their way.

Mark fired a couple of shots which broke the van's headlights. The people in the van fired back.

James: THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Mark: KEEP YOUR COOL MAN!

Elder: I'm going through the back with Dave. Cover me!

Young guy: Right.

He took a 9mm and started shooting out the door blindly.

Mark: PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN NOW! THIS IS THE POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP! GET OUT OF THE
VAN RIGHT NOW!

Stan crouched down in the passenger seat.

Stan: Did Mr. Bocek leave with Dave yet?

Young guy: Yes he did.

He saw the back door open. They were long gone.

Now Chuck Matthews? Was this what my last thoughts were going to be? Of my former IWF enemies? I wonder whose next?

Me homie.

Shark?

Ya mayyynee. Al dose talks bfore this one were true talks. You soft doooeeee. You soft nigguh. Remember our match maaayne? I knock you da fuck out. I owned you niggah. You was my slave. You was my bitch that night homie.

I knocked you out too remember?

Ya but who won da match? Who won da match? I did you bitch. You were sofffft dude. Sofffttt. Its truee doooee. You talked a big game but when it came time to put up or shut up failed doooee. Peace niggah. You dead now.

James looked over. A few more shots came. just scratching the hood.

James: Shit!

He fired back a few shots.

Suddenly the passenger door opened. The sound of feet hitting gravel was heard. James fired
a few shots but they just hit the door. James started to lean out of the side when he heard the cock of a pump action shotgun.

James: AHHHH SHIT!!

The shotgun fired. A piece hit James in the shoulder.

Mark: Oh fuck! James you alright?

James: I'm hit. I'm hit.

James lay down on the ground clutching his shoulder. Blood started seeping out.

Mark: Jesus.

Mark got got a hold of the radio.

Mark: POLICE OFFICER DOWN! I REPEAT OFFICER JAMES DARYLL HAS BEEN SHOT AND WOUNDED! BRING MEDICAL EVAC OVER!

Dispatch: An ambulance is on it's way.

Hi Dan.

Who?

You remember me don't you? You know the one who made you what you are today. The only reason why you made it to the IWF. It's me Chris Matthews.

Chris?

Yes it's me. Can you believe it? How long has it been Dan? Ten? Fifteen years? I can't keep count. Nor do I care to. How have you been lately? Been shot huh? Wow that is.... just sad. But ain't it the story of your life. Your pathetic excuse for a life. Look at you. Just laying there awkwardly. Not moving. Your eyes wide open. Wheezing like some nine year old who has asthma. About to die in a matter of minutes. Wow. Just wow. I'd hate to be you right now old partner. I'd hate to be you.

What do you care? You were just using me for your own purposes.

Perhaps. Yeah most likely I was just using you for my own benefit but that is a pathetic excuse for what you did. Just backstabbing me like a traitor. You acted like a bitch whose been raped by her friend. Was that really necessary Dan? Didn't you realize that from that point on I would do everything in my power to destroy you? And it looks like I've succeeded. Fifteen years later I get to stand above you. I get to look at your stupid and disgusting deteriorated self just die slowly in the middle of nowhere never to be remembered. That is very satisfying indeed.

Fuck you Chris. Even if I do die this way at least I am not associated with a scumbag like you anymore.

Really Dan? Does that help you sleep at night?

Yes it does. And right now I will close my eyes for the last time knowing that I have won and you have lost your ridiculous little game that you have created for yourself just because I destroyed your ego.

Wait Dan. Before you go. I want you to have one more match. For old times sake. I'll even be in your corner.

What match?

You remember this match don't you?

Stan kneeled down behind the door.

Stan: John lay out some cover fire for me I'm going to blow these cop's brains out.

John fired his 9mm a few times while Stan started walking towards the cop car.

Mark: FUCK HE'S COMING THIS WAY.

A shotgun blast hit the car.

Mark: SHIT! JAMES HOLD ON!

Mark fired off a couple of shots. Another shotgun blast broke the windows.

Mark: SHIT! HE'S GETTING CLOSER.

Suddenly sirens were heard in the distance. A light started coming closer. Stan looked towards them.

Mark: Gotchya!

Mark shot a couple of rounds and took out Stan's left leg. He fell down. A yelp was heard from the van. The other cops got out and surrounded the van. Eventually John came out of the van with his hands up. Mark helped James to the ambulance.

Mark: You gonna be okay buddy?

James: Yeah I'll be fine. Go check and see if they have the hostages.

Mark walked back to the van to see the two men being questioned. Stan was being treated for his leg injury.

Mark: Hey where are they? Dan Alexander and Dave Remington? Where are they?

Who? It can't be? Ruben? Woah why am I in a wrestling ring? What is this? Chris what the fuck is this?

Let me ring the bell for you two.

Chris what the fuck is going on? Why am I fighting Ruben right now?

Ladies and Gentleman. This match is for the IWF Title!

Chris no. Stop this now. Ruben don't.

Disclaimer: All content expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. All audio expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. The user agrees that this video is in full compliance with U.S.C Title 17, Section 107, which constitutes a "fair use" agreement from the rightful copyright owners, Skyline Media. For any of those wishing to distribute this video online, you must acknowledge Skyline Media as the original creator of this video. Failure to give due credit will result in an immediate deletion of the pirated material. Copyright 2026.

Ruben. Who the fuck do you think you are? First you interfere in matters that don't pertain to you by changing the rules in the title match I had with Brandon. Then you cash in your briefcase the other week to win the title so now I am facing you this week at Ragnarok? Who the fuck do you think you are you little punk?

You know your little stunt that you pulled the other week almost took Brandon's life. He is in a coma right now thanks to you. What do you have to say for yourself? Everytime you put your nose where it doesn't belong you mess things up. That is two strikes for you Ruben. First you cost me my title match. Second you cost Brandon his health. What's the next one going to be Ruben? You close down IWF single handedly? You know you really should reasses yourself Ruben. You should figure out by now that you are just a nuisance to everyone and everything and if you don't stop soon you are going to do irreversable damage. So at Ragnarok I am going to make sure that I put an end to you and your stupid little antics once and for all. No one is ever going to suffer because of you again you little prick. Oh yeah and say goodbye to that title. I am taking it home with me.
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok RP #1
Page 1 of 1