Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BattleGrounds RP2 6/25/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BattleGrounds RP2 6/25/2011 Empty
PostSubject: BattleGrounds RP2 6/25/2011   BattleGrounds RP2 6/25/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 pm

June 23, 2011
Dallas, Texas
IWF House Show

Fireworks burst out of the stage as the IWF theme song plays. The fans cheer. They get excited because they know that the IWF has set up another show of great developmental talent showcasing their skills in the ring. It was always great to go to these house shows. They would happen during the week before the televised airing of BattleGrounds occured. This was the time for newly signed talent or local talent to show what they had in the ring. If they happened to make an impression backstage they would be offered a contract. In short these shows were full of excitement because the audience never knew what they were going to get. Suddenly the IWF theme song stopped.

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

The fans immediately boo at the sound of the theme song. Dan comes out wearing his suit and holding the IWF title on his shoulder. He walks down the ramp.

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

It's been a long time coming
And the tables' turned around

He steps into the ring. The song fades out. He grabs a microphone but before he can speak the crowd boos and hisses at him. He puts the mic at his side and just looks at the crowd. After a minute he decides to speak

Dan Alexander
I know that all of you wanted to see a match.

The crowd cheers a little.

Dan Alexander
I figured since that is the only kind of entertainment you people can enjoy with your limited amount of knowledge.

The crowd boos him.

Dan Alexander
Settle down. You'll get your match later, but first I have to address the fact that Syco and I have a match this Saturday.

The crowd erupts into a cheer.

Dan Alexander
Sadly it isn't for the IWF championship.

He gestures towards it on his shoulder while the crowd boos.

Dan Alexander
No unfortunately Syco has lost a bunch of matches in embarrasing fasion. So he is not eligible for a title shot yet I was gracious enough to give him a match with me anyways. If he wants to test himself against me then be my guest. I just hope that he realizes that he is practically a sixty year old fatass who still thinks he is some sort of demon angel thingy. He goes around spewing nonsense about good and evil and whatever. If you ask me the guy is a deranged psycho who is prone to religious fundamentalism. You believe in God? Seriously?

The crowd boos at his bigotry.

Dan Alexander
The only thing that tells me is that you have a weak mind Syco-Angel. You were lead into believeing stupid religious beliefs. Then you were goaded into joining a group of other religious fanatics and psychos? And to top it all off you have severe brain damage. You should probably get that parkinsons checked out. All in all I am basically fighting a bag of bones this Saturday.

The crowd boos at him. A 'You Suck' chant starts.

Dan Alexander
Due to all of your short term memories. Oh that includes Syco-Angel apparently because he still wants a match with me. If you can recall a few weeks back during Syco-Angel's hall of fame "ceremony I had a match with Brandon Macdonald for this IWF Title which I hold now. If any one of you were sober enough to remember that night then you will remember Syco-Angel interfering my title match and getting his ass handed to him. Play the tape!

A smile shows through the crimson mask of blood covering Dan Alexander’s face. He turns around and barely avoids a passing head kick from Brandon Macdonald. Dan Alexander answers back with a light night fast right hand to the mask of Brandon Macdonald. Dan Alexander jumps and hit’s a flying knee on Brandon Macdonald, then connects a left and right hook as he falls down.

The lights in the arena shut off.

The lights turn back on and Dan Alexander is standing ready, looking around with his fists up.

Suddenly Syco-Angel emerges from the covered hole in the ring.

Syco-Angel climbs up out of the hole in the ring, getting hit to the face several times by Dan Alexander as he does.

Syco-Angel makes it out of the hole and he towers over Dan Alexander, who now hits him with body shots. Syco-Angel doesn’t block any of the blows.

Dan Alexander
As you can see Syco-Angel made a bad choice when interefering that night. Later that night I got my revenge. Play the tape!

Syco-Angel stands up and walks over to the cage door. The referee on the outside opens it for him and he goes to step out. Suddenly the door is slammed shut into his face as Dan Alexander jumps the guardrail and closes the door on him.

Dan Alexander still has the IWF title on his shoulder. He jumps the guardrail and makes his escape through the crowd. Syco-Angel holds his head, staggering back into the ring. Chuck Matthews stands up and grabs him in a muay thai clinch. Chuck Matthews lands knees into the face of Syco-Angel, then he release and dropkicks him, knocking him down.

Dan Alexander
Oh wait there's more!

Syco-Angel grabs Brenton Cyrus by the throat and begins to choke the life out of him. He lifts Brenton Cyrus up by his throat, but drops him as Dan Alexander steps out onto the stage. Syco-Angel looks at Brenton on the ground holding his throat, then he looks at Dan Alexander on the stage, motioning for him to come get some. Syco-Angel walks away towards the stage. Brenton stands up and runs at Syco-Angel bashing him to the back of the head with his trophy as he makes it up to the stage. Dan Alexander runs over and begins to stomp on Syco-Angel as Brenton walks over to the podium and pulls a sledgehammer out of it.

Syco-Angel shoves Dan Alexander away from him, but is then smashed to the back with the sledgehammer by Brenton Cyrus. Dan Alexander runs and bashes Syco-Angel to the face with the IWF championship. Brenton and Dan exchange a look, then walk to the middle of the stage. The reach down and lift up the steel covering, tossing it out of the way, leaving a missing section in the stage. Brenton runs and punt kicks Syco-Angel to the skull, sending him falling down into the stage out of sight.

Brenton Cyrus does his god pose as he stands looking down into the missing section of stage. Dan Alexander holds up the IWF Championship.

Dan Alexander
Tsk Tsk Tsk. He should have just gone quietly. He should have just gone peacefully, but no. He wants to go out this way. He wants to face me of all people. I am the most merciless person in the IWF. If he ever wanted a painless death then picking me to be his LAST opponent was a bad idea.

The crowd boos loudly.

Dan Alexander
You want to cheer for him? Go ahead. You want to cheer for some old washed up has been that only has a contract in the IWF because everyone feels sorry for him? I heard that the rest of IWF are so sorry for him that Alison gave him pity sex.

He lowers the mic and gives the crowd a disgusted look. They boo him.

Dan Alexander
That is fucking disgusting. I mean okay you slept with almost all the IWF superstars but Syco-Angel? That old dried up grapefruit? Really? You really know how to pick em Ali.

Crowd
You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck.

Eventually the chant dies down.

Dan Alexander
So you really think I am going to lose this Saturday don't you?

The fans cheer.

Dan Alexander
You think that Syco-Angel actually has a chance against me? That he can beat me?

The fans cheer again.

Dan Alexander
Then smite me now Syco-Angel. Strike me down for all the blasphemy that has escaped my mouth. Make me suffer!

He throws down the mic and stands in the center of the ring looking up.

Crowd
Syco-Angel! Syco-Angel! Syco-Angel! Syco-Angel! Syco-Angel! Syco-Angel! Syco-Angel! Syco-Angel!

After a minute or two of nothing happening Dan laughs at the audience. They boo at him. He walks over and picks up the microphone.

Dan Alexander
Year after year you believe in this psycho babble yet you refuse to realize the facts. The fact is that I am the IWF Champion. I am the face of IWF. I am the most talented person on the IWF roster or pretty much the whole world as a matter of fact. Yet you refuse to see what is right in front of you because you are too afraid to face reality. You are all afraid of the truth. You are all afraid to face the fact that I AM BETTER THAN YOU.

The crowd boos fanatically.

Dan Alexander
All of you are afraid to realize what useless and pathetic beings you are all. Everyday you struggle to wake up. You struggle sit up from bed. All of your lives are so shitty you have alarm clocks to scream at you to get up every morning. Then you have to look at yourselves in the mirror. Your sad pathetic self in that mirror. You ask yourself 'Why?' 'Why do I put myself through this everyday?' I'll tell you why. It's because you are all spineless bastards that have nothing better to do. Due to your stupidity you will always be lead. You will always follow those who want to take advantadge of you.

The crowd shout at him.

Dan Alexander
And that is the same exact situation Syco-Angel is in. He has always been lead to believe things against his own will. That is why he will always be some second rate performer in the backstage. Sure he is seen as one of the most popular superstars in this business but that is the only reason why they keep him here. They put him in this ring everynight just so that you guys can pay what little money you have to see him get beat up. That is how fucking retarded you all are.

Crowd
You Suck. You Suck. You Suck. You Suck. You Suck. You Suck.

Dan Alexander
Oh excuse me another thing. What the fuck is the difference between Death and Syco Angel? Is that supposed to mean anything? Or does he just like gothic type nicknames? That must be it. Come to think of it the first time I saw Death-Angel I thought he had some sort of S&M gimmick. You know those weirdos who go to those clubs to be whipped by dominatrixes for erotic pleasure. Fucking psychos. But now it all makes sense. Now I understand why Syco-Angel just doesn't pack it up and call it a career. He actually likes being punished in a sick way. He does it for his own pleasure. What a fucking sicko. Maybe Syco is an appropriate name for him.

The crowd boos.

Dan Alexander
Now you expect me to fear The Great Syco Angel? After analyzing the FACTS! Not myths, FACTS! There is no way that shell of a former human being will ever beat me.

He drops the mic and repositions the title on his shoulder. The crowd starts to boo as he leaves the ring.

His song plays as he walks up the ramp. The scene fades.

An Hour Later

Dan pulls over at a local grocery mart. He steps out of his rented BMW M3. He is wearing jeans, an Affliction shirt and a black leather jacket. He puts on his shades as he walks to the building. When the automatic doors slide open a whiff of the indoor industrial air conditioner hits him. He takes off his shades and puts it in his jacket pocket. He picks up a basket and starts looking in the vegetable section. He picks up some spinach and brocolli. He starts heading somewhere else when he notices a few people looking at him. He ignores them and keeps walking down the aisles. Eventually he finds the meat section and picks up two T-Bone steaks. He goes and grabs a carton of cage-free eggs when he feels people staring at him again. He looks out of the corner of his eye. There were one or two kids. They were whispering to each other and looked at him in awe. There was one guy. He ignored him. Then there were about four girls. Two of them were obviously underage but the other two were kinda cute. Even so he wasn't interested right now. He was busy preparing for his match with Syco this Saturday. He went to the front to pay for the food. He walked out carrying his groceries. He pulled out the keys from his pocket and opened the trunk with the remote. He put in his groceries carefully and went to go to the drivers seat. He started the car and started driving off when he saw the girl who he had kissed on Tuesday at the IWF house show. She was walking on the sidewalk. He drove up and pulled down his window.

Dan Alexander
Hi there.

The girl turned and saw him. She must have recognized him because she suddenly got worried.

Dan Alexander
Don't were not at the show anymore. Hi I'm Dan.

He stretched out his arm for a handshake.

Girl
I know who you are. I don't need to meet you.

Dan Alexander
Do you really know who I am? Or do you only know the man in that ring?

Girl
I know enough about you. I don't need to learn any more.

She started walking away. He followed her.

Dan Alexander
Oh c'mon. No hard feelings.... what's your name?

Girl
I don't need to tell you my name either.

Dan stopped the car. He let her walk away.

June 24, 2011
Dallas, Texas
IWF House Show

Ninja hits a kick to the gut on Vance. Ninja then runs to the ropes and does a front flip. He jumps back with an elbow to Vance. Vance gets up and runs at Ninja but Vance gets arm dragged. Ninja comes up close and gets Vance in position for Ninja's way but Vance floats away. He kicks ninja in the gut and does a ddt. Ninja lands hard on his head. Vance gets up and taunts around for his finishing move the Vance's Lance but all of a sudden You're Going Down is played on the PA system. The fans instantly boo at this.

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Vance looks up at the ramp he begs for Dan to come out suddenly the crowd goes wild. Vance wonders and turns around and sees Dan running at him with the IWF Title. He smashes the title into his face and Vance goes down. The referee calls for the bell.

Megan O'Day
Your winner due to disqualification, Zack Vance!

Ninja gets up and looks around in shock. Dan stands above Vance. He starts stomping on him. The crowd boos. Dan gets his title and then starts whipping Vance with it. All of a sudden “Shallow” by Porcupine Tree plays on the pa system.

I don’t remember
Did something in my past create a hole?
Don’t use your gender
To drive a stake right through my soul

Chris Matthews steps out with a microphone. He starts to speak and his music dies down.

Chris Matthews
WOAH WOAH WOAH! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW DAN!

Dan looks at him from the ring.

Chris Matthews
You are really letting this IWF Championship get to your head. Just because you hold it right now doesn't mean you run the show Dan. You can't just barge in at every house show and interefere with everything. You are ruining everything Dan. That's why I think you facing Syco-Angel tomorrow night is good for you Dan. If you really are as good as you think you are you will win that match. But tonight. Tonight you will have a match.

Dan looks angry.

Chris Matthews
Think of it as a little tune up match for tomorrow night. It's going to be you and The Ninja versus Mark Vance and Luke Sly!

The crowd cheer for this while Dan paces the ring. Vance rolls out of the ring in pain.

Locker Room

Dan is strapping on his kickpads when the lights flicker on and off. He looks up. The lights are on. He goes on putting his gear when it happens again. This time he looks for the light switch. No one else is in the room with him so no one else could have touched it. Then he figured it was just some technical problem. He got out of the room once he finished dressing. He was walking down the hallway when he saw an IWF staff person. He called after him and told him to go check on the lighting in that room.

An Hour Later

Ninja floats over Luke Sly and hits a spinning neckbreaker. Ninja has been dominating Sly for the past ten minutes. Sly slowly gets up but is hit by a shining wizard. Vance begs Sly to tag him in but Ninja won't let him. Ninja stomps on Sly again. Ninja picks him but then Sly gives him a right hand. Ninja stumbles back. Sly punches him again and Ninja falls. Sly reaches for Vance's hand. They make the tag and the crowd goes wild. Vance ducks a clothesline from Ninja and hits a flying forearm smash. Ninja gets up only to be hit with a clothesline. Vance taunts to the crowd signifying the time for Vance's Lance. He hits the superkick on Ninja. Ninja flys all the way to Dan and hits him. Dan falls off of the apron. Vance taunts and then drags Ninja to the center of the ring. He goes for a lateral press pin but for some reason the referee doesn't count. Vance looks at the ref and yells at him. Over all the screaming fans Vance can't hear the ref so he stands up and gets close to him. The fans erupt as Dan rolls into the ring. Finally the referee just points behind Vance. Vance turns around and is hit by the Leopard Whip. Vance goes down hard. Dan pins him.

3!

The Ref signals for the bell.

The pa system plays Dan's song while he gets up and has his hand raised by the referee. The crowd boo him. The referee hands him his title.

Megan O'Day
Here are your winners, Dan Alexander and The Ninja!

Dan looks at the Vance. He was knocked out. He doubt that he would ever see him again. All of a sudden the lights went out. The fans cheered. About ten seconds later the lights turned on again. Dan had his hands up ready to fight. He is seen mouthing the words 'Come On! YOU WANNA GO RIGHT NOW? COME OUT! COME OUT YOU COWARD!' Dan looked around. The fans waited but no one ever came. After about five minutes Dan stopped. He looked at the fans and started laughing heartily. The fans started booing him. He went over and took the mic from Megan O'Day. He had to wait a minute before he spoke because of his laughter.

Dan Alexander
Oh! You actually thought he was going to come out?!

Dan laughed as the boos filled the arena. He almost dropped the microphone.

Dan Alexander
You are all way more fucking stupid then I first thought.

He laughed again. People booed him angrily.

Dan Alexander
C'mon. Grow up. He isn't going to show up. He's no angel or whatever. He is just a decaying old man trying to stay in the business. He's a nobody. Next thing you'll tell me is that Santa Claus is real.

The crowd boos at him

Crowd Person
Get out of the ring!

Crowd
You suck. You suck. You suck.

Dan Alexander
I guess you people will never learn.

Dan drops the mic and rolls out of the ring with his title. The scene fades.

Back to top Go down

BattleGrounds RP2 6/25/2011
Page 1 of 1