Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going Rogue: Capture

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going Rogue: Capture Empty
PostSubject: Going Rogue: Capture   Going Rogue: Capture I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:57 am

[For the purpose of this RP, please read: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you haven’t done so already]

-Two months following the events of “Her survival...”-

Rogue was standing in front of a capacity crowd at Wembley Stadium, guitar at her waist, and a microphone sitting in a stand in front of her. The noise is nearly overwhelming. She and her band had just finished playing the first of their encores, a soft ballad named “Your Hands”. She smiles down at the thousands of fans packed into the arena, like a heap of eggs in an oversized carton. As she smiles, she has a feeling of immense satisfaction and fulfilment. She was here, where she wanted be. Her dream had come true...To be playing her own music for people that wanted to hear it. She leant down to the mic, and sent a message to the capacity crowd.

Rogue
DO YOU GUYS WANT ANOTHER SONG??

The crowd’s response could make a deaf man wonder who was making so much noise. She smiled again, soaking in the atmosphere. Then she turned to her guitarist, a tall man with dreadlocks, Nathan. She nodded to him, and he grinned – returning her nod. He slowly began to strum the opening chords to their final piece, a bouncing, sing-a-long song called “Thanks for the Show”.

Rogue
This is our last song, so if you know it, SING ALONG WITH US!

The crowd roared, as Rogue leant into the microphone and began to sing...

...and at that moment, a loud crash brought her back to reality.

Rogue sat bolt upright in her bed. The darkness of her room stared back at her. The room was completely in the black, except for a faint stream of light filtering through the curtains.

All of her injuries had healed, and tomorrow was going to be the day she would say goodbye to Jenna and her home, and leave to return to NLWF, where she would hopefully find her husband, Shadow Demon. But now...something had gone amiss.

Had Salvation found her?

On this night of all nights?

She pushed the blanket off of her body, and climbed out of the bed, quietly. She quickly tip toed over to the door and leant an ear against the hard wood...

Nothing. Just silence.

Slowly, and as silently as possible, she opened the door to the tiniest crack. She peered out into the house, but again could see nothing of interest.

She wondered if they were hiding. But why would they be hiding though? If Salvation had found her, they had more than enough manpower to take her down with relative ease. Not to mention their ability to throw fire balls.

She stepped out into the hallway that led down to Jenna’s bedroom and the living room. She moved down towards Jenna’s room, keeping close to the wall. When she got there, she placed one hand on the doorknob and gently turned it. The door opened, and she peered inside.

Jenna’s bed was there, but she wasn’t in it.

Rogue gulped, and scanned the room. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary besides Jenna missing. The room looked as it normally would on any given night. She shut the door, and was about to turn around when a man’s hand closed around her mouth. She was roughly pulled away from the bedroom, and up against the opposite wall of the hallway. She tried to elbow him, but he grabbed her arm and wrenched it behind her back. She cried out in pain into his greasy palm.

Man
Now listen, bitch, we found you, and it’s over. I should kill you now, but I promised The Lord himself that I’d bring you back alive, so I think you should shut the fuck up and be a good little girl for me? Can ya do that?

Sadistically, the man pulled her arm up harder while opening a small space in between his fingers so she could answer his question.

Man
Well? What do you say?

Rogue
I think you can go to hell, prick.

The man reared her back and slammed her back into the wall all in one motion. She felt her nose crack against the hard plaster, and she began to feel cool blood running down to her lip. The pain was unbearable. That was a bad move. But she couldn’t help her rage sometimes. She’d gotten better with it since she was younger, but occasionally it still bubbled to the surface when she was in situations like this.

Man
Now, you’ll be nice to me from now on little Rougey, or I’ll do that again – and it’ll do more than break your nose.

Her vision was blurred by hot tears of pain, but she blinked them away. She had to focus, despite everything. There was no way she could fight her way out, the man was much stronger than her, and was obviously from Salvation. She had to approach from a different angle.

Rogue
Sorry about that sir...I’ll go with you.

The man lowered her arm, and placed a set of handcuffs on her, locking them together.

Man
Now THAT’s what I like to hear!

“Good” she thought, “He’s a control freak”. The man pulled her away from the wall and began to march her swiftly away from Jenna’s bedroom and into the living room. As he did, she decided to hazard a question, while still pretending to be his loyal servant.

Rogue
Sir, I know you would hate me to ask, but what did you do to that lady called Jenna?

The man smiled wickedly.

Man
You mustn’t mind, we’ve dealt with her...

His smile widened even more.

Man
Severely.

Rogue had to gulp to stop herself from choking on his words. Had they killed her? Please don’t let them have killed her. Jenna didn’t deserve anything, Salvation only came because she was there. They were only looking for her, not Jenna. Jenna didn’t know anything about Salvation, though Rogue had considered telling her about it a few times, and each time she’d decided that it would be too much for Jenna to comprehend, and would put too much weight on her shoulders to protect and care for her.

The man led her out to the front door and pushed it open. Outside, there were three cars, each of them holding members of Salvation. As the man pushed her out the door, Rogue looked around the scene frantically, searching for Jenna. But there was no sign of her anywhere in the front yard. Maybe Salvation had taken her in, and where torturing her like they had done to herself? A pit of dread opened up in her stomach, and once again she felt the anger boiling within her.

Man
Now be a good girl and get in the car, Rogue.

The man opened the car door, and reluctantly she got in. He shut the door behind her and walked around to the driver’s seat. As she sat in the back seat, she noticed something on the very top of the roof of the house.

It was Jenna.

She lay on a wooden cross, nails through her ankles and barbed wire wrapped around each of her hands, trapping them on the cross. Dry blood that had originally spilled from her wounds covered her arms and legs. As if that wasn’t enough, long gashes swooped down the sides of her cheeks, from where a Salvation member had cut her with a sharp razor.

Rogue stared, disbelieving.

It had been fault...

..All her fault...

She pounded the window with her fist in anger and frustration as the man opened the driver seat door and climbed in.

Man
HEY! NONE OF THAT! You said you were gonna be a good girl, remember?

The man leant forward, and flicked out the knife he held in his hand. Out of instinct, she punched him straight in the nose. She heard a sick crunch as she felt the bone give way to her knuckles, and blood begin to pour down her arm. The man yelled a handful of expletives, and then turned to raise his gun at Rogue.

But she was already gone.

Rogue was running faster than she ever had up to this point in her life. She had run into the woods behind Jenna’s house, avoiding the gunfire of the shouting Salvation members. But she didn’t care about beating Salvation. She didn’t even really care if she survived this ordeal to live again.

She had been the cause of Jenna’s death.

She was responsible.

If she had died that night that Corey Casey had tortured her, then Jenna would be fine, living life as the cheerful and bubbly person that she was. Even after Jenna took her in, she could have refused treatment and found a hospital by herself. She knew the danger of Salvation finding her at anytime, she knew how disastrous it would be. But she still refused in herself to tell Jenna anything.

Hot tears began to sting her face. She wanted to let loose on one of the trees. She wanted to tear her hair out. Her pace quickened, damp leaves and earth covering her feet in the grime of defeat. Her heart pounded and her eyes continued to water.

What about Jenna’s family? She had no children, but an ex-husband (who she’d told her about) and a mother and father who no doubt loved her. What would they think of her if they ever found out?

What would they think if they made a visit to their ex-wife or daughter and found her crucified on top of her house?

Her breaths became sharp pants, and she gritted her teeth in rage. Not at Salvation or Corey Casey, but at herself.

And at that moment a man from Salvation suddenly appeared in her peripheral vision. No longer had he been there, than he had launched himself at her.

The man tackled her to the ground, and tried to pin her down, but Rogue was flying on adrenaline. She slapped him in the face and then grabbed his middle finger, twisting it till his eyes watered. Then she drove her knee squarely into his gut, and then, letting out all her twisted emotions in one loud scream, drove the face of her palm into the man’s throat. He let out a loud gasp, and then fell backwards, clutching his neck. Rogue pushed him off of her, and took off again.

Then she blocked all of the thoughts and emotions running through her, turned her head around and assessed the situation. She’d gained a few meters, but there were still people coming for her. Frantically she tried to run even faster, but her legs would soon give out on her. She was fit – but not that fit. They would soon catch her, no matter what. She needed to find an escape route, but where? Even if she found one, it was probably too late. Salvation probably had the entire forest covered, with the man power they no doubt had.

It was all over then...

She turned back to the front of, and suddenly saw a man directly ahead of her. He was dressed in a purple suit, and his green hair spiked up into the air. His face was covered in white face-paint, and he had big, red lips that seemed to stretch off of his face. He was grinning manically.

Shadow Demon?!

Rogue’s heart jumped in her joy.

Rogue
SHADOW?!

She ran to him, and was about to throw her arms around him when she felt his fist slamming into the side of her head. She felt herself fall to the ground, as if in slow motion. She felt the dry leaves of the forest floor pressing up against her face, heard the screams and shouts of the Salvation men behind her.

And then everything went black.

Corey Casey paced across the polished floor of the Church of Salvation, his eyes hard and thinking.

Corey Casey
Anytime now, any time now...

He muttered to himself. The message that Rogue had been found alive did not bode well for him or for Salvation as a whole. It would be easy to think that they didn’t need Rogue anymore, since her torture had done the job in making Shadow Demon their puppet of destruction, but the fact that they had allowed an enemy to survive their capture and torture damaged their reputation. However, he had come up with an ingenious plan...he had sent Shadow Demon, along with a fair amount of Salvation followers, to capture Rogue from her little hiding spot. Shadow Demon would be capturing his OWN wife! And he wouldn’t even realise it He’d found out about where she was from one of the followers, who had found a shoe that he recalled belonging to Rogue near the path where they had left her. He’d seen the house off in the distance, and put the dots together. And now, Corey would soon have Rogue back in his grasp.

And this time, he’d make sure she didn’t survive...

At that very moment, the doors of the Church burst open, and 9 or 10 Salvation members filtered through into the room. Shadow Demon stood at their centre, wheeling forward an unconscious Rogue on a stretcher. Her arms and ankles were strapped down, and her eyes were closed. Shadow halted the stretched in front of Corey and stepped away.

Shadow Demon
Here she is, my lord.

Corey smiled, and, after making sure it was indeed Rogue, wife of Shadow Demon, he looked back up at Shadow.

Corey Casey
Thank you very much Shadow Demon...you have proven yourself as a capable member of Salvation since your induction...

Shadow Demon got down on one knee and bowed his head to Corey Casey, before standing up again. Corey then addressed the rest of the members in the room.

Corey Casey
As for the rest of you, I greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter. You may now leave...Shadow, if you would be so kind to stay here with me...

All of the members turned, and proceeded to walk away, while Shadow Demon stayed standing by Corey’s side. After watching them leave, Corey turned back to face Shadow.

Corey Casey
I want you to kill her for me Shadow...

Shadow slowly nodded.

Shadow Demon
Of course, Lord Casey.

Corey grinned wickedly, and then produced the ceremonial dagger that he had originally intended to kill Rogue with. Perhaps his aim was off, because she had miraculously survived and had been nursed back to health by some woman named Jenna – who of course they had administered the punishment of hiding a Salvation enemy to. Crucified on top of her own house...such a grotesque trophy for all her troubles...

Corey handed the ceremonial dagger over to Shadow Demon in the palm of his hand, as was the custom when dealing with an object as sacred and valuable to Salvation as a whole. Shadow took the dagger and gazed at it briefly, before wrapping his hands around the hilt.

Corey Casey
I’ll leave you to do the deed, Shadow Demon, as I no doubt have faith that you will...

Shadow nodded in response. Corey nodded back, and slowly walked out the room. He had made the decision to leave Shadow to perform the murder himself, because it would be final confirmation that he had all aspects of Shadow under Salvation’s control – both his physical and emotional qualities.

He was sure he would do the deed.

And after he did, they would be unstoppable together.

======================================================================

Se7en (Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews) [vs] Shadow Demon and Dan Alexander

Shadow Demon
So it’s Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews, ya know, together again in their hijinks, against yours truly, and this jerk of a world champion called Dan Alexander?

In a...TAG TEAM TLC MATCH?!?!

ARE YOU SRS?!?!?

Innocent Bystander: Shadow, Y SO SRS?!?!?

I TELL U Y I SRS, COZ I CAN NEVA WIN TAG TLC MATCH!

Innocent Bystander: But it say on profile dat TLC IZ 1 0F UR SPECIALTY MATCH Trollface.jpg

YEAH WELL, Y U IN MY SH00T INNOCENT BYSTANDA?!

Innocent Bystander: COZ OF UR LACK OF IMAGINATION!

O! I soz...BUT CAN U LEAVEZ?

Innocent Bystander: K.

Thank you! Anyway, this match would, you know, probably be fairer if I DIDN’T ALSO HAVE TO FACE ONE OF THE GREATEST TAG TEAM WRESTLERS OF ALL TIME?!

SRSLY.

Although, as you can see, he’s back to his old ways, that old Chuckster...Back in the Salvation groove, if you get me Wink

As is CEE CEE! But you know, what the hay! We love this Salvation stuff down here in IWF/NLWF don’t we; I mean it’s been at the epicentre since the very beginning!

You know, think about it, how many Salvation-related groups have there been in the past? Let’s start with the Original Salvation, then the first “New” Salvation that KID and I joined and had good ol’ Nick and Ashley as its leaders, the second “New” Salvation which Corey formed when he became known as “The Lord”, and had such quality members as Havoc...Oh, and of course, the reformation of the original Salvation as One World Nation – a stable made to OPPOSE Salvation.

Now, you, tell me, Corey...Why oh why would I be calling Se7en the same ol’ same ol’ when I saw it?

Here’s a hint:

IT IS!

Now I know you’ll probably angrily rebut me with some quote from the Bible of Salvation that states: “CORIEE CASIEE IS TRU PROFIT, AND TEH ONE TRU LORD OF SALVATION THAT WAS CHOSEN BY THE GODS ABOVE, AND WIL MAKE SE7EN A NEW CHAPTA IN HIZ LYFE...”

Blah, blah, blah.

Ya know, I might not have achieved as much as either Corey or Chuck, but at least I’ve stayed fresh.

And that brings me to you, Chucklesnake!

Man, you know, when you returned, I thought it really was something great. Like, heh, a continuation of the fresh Chuck Matthews who we saw defend a title in a match. The same guy who pioneered the uh, Matthews Enterprises, or ME!

But unfortunately, he’s gone back to his old ways...The uh, “sinner”, as we all know. See, it’s even on his forehead on the Se7en logo guys! Just in case y'all were wondering where Chuckles was heading next, its right there!

So, Se7en are formed when Chuck and his buddy Matty Rydell join up with Corey and The Chosen, and of course Chuckles and CEE CEE immediately want TAG TEAMZ TITLES!

Right, they deserve titles because uh...remind me again why?

OH! That’s right! THEY’RE IN CHARGE OF THE “Most powerful team in IWF today”!

Ya I know, it didn’t make sense to me either.

That’s like saying you deserve to win a soccer match because you’re the, heh, captain of your team! Hahaha!

WE AIN’T A REPUBLIC HERE GAIS! You gotta actually prove ya selves in the ring before I let ya have the tag titles! And what has Se7en actually done competition-wise? I mean, I know you’ve beat up a lotta guys, but that was all outside actual matches. Corey won the Path to Valhalla match in very controversial circumstances, and VVR quite clearly cheated to defeat Connor O’Shannon and become High Impact champion.

Anything else?

Chuckles has had a less than serviceable return, and, this week, despite ALREADY having the match won, decided to show his cowardice and brought out his Se7en cronies to beat down his opponents – two guys who’d just lost a match fair and square to an Irishman and two ladies.

Now before anyone accuses yours truly of being sexist, just let me say that in the mind of Chuck Matthews, that fact must be pretty damning Wink

Anyway, moving along, my tag partner for this match: The one and only IWF World Champion, Dan “Deuce” Alexander...the guy who’s been whining about how I dropped his ass into a triple threat with Brandon and Corey!

Ah yes, it was ever so mean of me wasn’t it?

Well guess what Dan?

Like I’ve heard you say to anyone who criticises you, or your “Haters”: I DONT GIVE A FUCK! HAHAHAHA!!

You can whine and cry all ya want Deucey, but in the end I’M the GM of Battle Grounds, and that decision STANDS!

But of course, how could I ever forget, that SPECIAL RULES apply for the “awesome” Dan Alexander? That he, aheh, must get SPECIAL treatment, different from the rest of the roster, simply because he’s IWF Champion, and “Everyone’s beneath me (him) in every way.”

Mate, ya haven’t even defended the world title yet! I’ll admit that your victory over Ruben was, shall I say, hard-fought and fair, but how can you claim to be better than everyone? Wasn’t it you who drew with Chuckles, and got knocked out by James Shark a few weeks ago?

Oh wait, we’re supposed to forget about that. Sorry Dan! Razz

Anyway, this week, it’s time for me to step back in the ring, and put an end to Se7en’s antics – wether my partner offers any assistance or not, well, we’ll just have to see how idiotic he turns out to be, won’t we?
Back to top Go down

Going Rogue: Capture
Page 1 of 1