Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End Of Corey Casey

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The End Of Corey Casey Empty
PostSubject: The End Of Corey Casey   The End Of Corey Casey I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 pm

The End Of Corey Casey Rampage_jackson_ufc_130-610x405
THE END OF COREY CASEY
Battle Grounds XII
Im Going To Surprise Alot Of People

_________________________________________________________________________________

They said he was going to destroy me. Now that I destroyed him, I left them all speechless.

Its funny because Confidence is always through the roof, and Im always telling motherfuckers
what Im going to do, and how Im going to do it. I told the world I would knock Chuck the fuck
out, and that I would retire his ass.

I knocked his ass out.... and if you look at the footage, It wouldn't be a surprised if I retired him.

I speak the motherfuckin truth. Yet nobody believes me because what?, Im "James Shark" ?. I guess
being James Shark... a big black guy who apperently dont know proper grammer, isn't suppose to be
running through everyone right?, I guess Im not suppose to be kicking ass and getting the victory every
night right?, I guess James Shark was never meant to... go this far.

Well... four straight wins bitches.

Last time I was on a four fight win streak, I was the Full Throttle Champion, and I was ranked #1 in IWF.
What this means ladies and white boys, is that I have gone back to being the most feared man in IWF.

No doubt.

I went out to Battle Grounds, I went in as the underdog, and I went in there and just did what I had to do.
I clipped Chuck on the jaw, and the motherfucker went down. He went down and he didn't get back up. The
bell rang, my arms got raised and now here I am, in another situation where people are counting me out, and
I just dont get it.

See, Im in another Main Event... ohhh swaaag baby.

So being in the Main Event, I must face top dogs. So they give me Corey Casey. I would make the argument to
say Corey aint a top dog, and hes more like a pussy ass white boy who gets his other pussy ass white friends
to fight his battles for him, but hey, its just "James Shark" talking right?, its just "my opinion" ahlie?. So whatever.

Point is, Im back in this situation. Its not James Shark vs The World no more, its now James Shark vs Se7en. Im
taking on Corey Casey in a Main Event Match, and Im not getting goosebumbs, Im not having any regrets, and Im
not getting things twisted either. However yet, my back is still against the wall, and it looks like I still have to prove
people wrong because apparently... Corey Casey has too much experience for me, apperently, he has better wrestling
then me, and apperently he's going to run right through me.

Hmmm, when have I heard this before.

I would like to say all my life, with every single one of my opponents, but lets narrow it down, and lets say I heard it
just last week when I was announced to be facing Chuck "Glass Jaw" Matthews. Chuck was suppose to have too
much expierence for me, he was suppose to have better wrestling than me, and he was suppose to run right through
me.

What niggas and mandems needa understand is, I dont give a fuck if someone has more expeierence than me, and
I dont give a fuck if someone has better wrestling than me, and I definetly dont give a fuck if my backs against the
wall and everyone is pointing at me saying Im an underdog, I just dont give a fuck.

If you didn't hear me the first couple times lemme repeat myself real quick.... I....DONT....GIVE....A.....FUCK

I heard it all before and it goes in one ear and out the other. I have too much confidence and too much power in my
hands to be worried about my opponent. Fact is, week in and week out, I train my ass off, train my ass off as hard
as I can, until I have no doubt in my mind that Im ready. When Im ready, and its showtime, and the lights are on
bright, I do ma thang.

I go out there, I look my opponent in the eyes, and I dont look back.

Once that motherfuckin bell rings, I go from being the funny, confident, outspoken James Shark to the motherfuckin
deadly, violent, knockout or get knocked out James Shark. Thats how I role, its me, its who I am.

I go in there, and I fuckin fight. I swing my fists, and I hope to land. If I get clipped, I get clipped. I wont go down,
I wont back up, Ima stay in the dudes face. I aint afraid of no man, no bitch, no pussy, nobody. My jaw is as hard
as my fist, and as hard as my dick when housewives are sucking on it. #Realshit

I dont back down, I never do. I may have history for quitting companies in the past, but I've never quit during a
match. I have that mentality of get knocked out or knockout, so I go in there, and I knock my opponent the fuck
out cause I aint gonna get knocked out. I swing and I swing and I swing and I MOTHERFUCKIN SWING. If I dont
hit you the first time, Ill hit you the second time. If you dont go down the first time, Ill make sure you go down
the next time I hit you. The fact is, my hands are weapons you dont wanna test with your chin. If I hit you, and
I hit you clean, your gonna down, and chances are you wont wakeup.

I'm known for this shit.

For me, talking about all this stuff... its pointless, and its time killing bullshit. Yall should know by know how I
role, and how I do. Yall should. Yall watch me in the ring, yall watch my promos. Yall should know what Im saying.

But no...

I gotta say this shit, and I gotta say it loud and clear because apperently, Corey Casey is going to destory me
this week....

Really?, to those people who think that... my question is... why?, why do you think?, seriously?, are you kidding?
and are you fucking for real?

Sometimes I dont know where the fans get their predictions from, and it pisses me off, because this is one of those
moments where the fans predict an outcome, and Im standing there, scratching my head, going "where do they
come up with this crack of shit"?

Like dont get a nigga wrong, I agree that Corey Casey is a fantastic wrestler. I do. I may not like the motherfucker,
and I may think the motherfucker is one cocky little bitch, but I cant lie. I know he has great wrestling, and I know
he's a better wrestler than me. I just have to disagree when someone says that another man is going to dominate
me.

In all of my matches, every single one. In my 37 pro wrestling matches, I've only lost 9 times. In those 9 times that
I've lost, I've never gotten dominated. Watch my matches, watch my old matches, go back, do your homework. It
has never happened to me. Nobody has ever run through me, and its because of my reputation as a wrestler, as
a fighter, as a motherfuckin Gangster Hustler Gangbanging Motherfucker Chyo.

It goes back to what I was saying, I fucking fight. Im a fucking warrior in there and I dont back down, and I make
people quit in the ring. I break their will, I break their face, and I break their heart by stealing their fans and their
bitches after the fight. Its what I do. My fighting style prevents me from getting "dominated".

I've never been dominated, never in my life, and Corey Casey wont be the first person to do that. Why would
he be the first person to do that?, why?.

Cause of his new style?...

So what?, the motherfucker put on a few pounds, grew his hair like a little school girl, wears a skirt sometimes
and likes to wear makeup. I dont understand... to me it just sounds like Corey Casey came out of the closest and
yall are betting that this fruitcake is going to destroy me...

The End Of Corey Casey Raven-wrestling-otr-interview-wwf-nwa-wcw-tna-ecw-xpw-57c21

Hey Corey Casey, nice upskirt nigga... beautiful upskirt If I may add, and nice camel toe too.

Like siriously, what the fuck is up with yall?, me the underdog to this guy?, you've gotta be fucking kidding me. The
motherfucker spends 30 minutes on his hair in the morning and steals his wardrobe from his ugly wife. For yall to
say someone like him is going to run right through me is an insult, and whoever still thinks so, can just kiss my
black ass.

Which I may add.... is 100% NATURALLY BLACK. For real.., like seriously. I was born, and I just noticed my ass was
black, and I couldn't help but go "DAYUM... ma ass is black, holla at a negro". Yup, swag. Some babies have first words,
I had a first sentence.

But anyways, lets go back to Corey Casey. This guy is suppose to be a "big bad" super villan type dude. The fans
don't like him, he looks like an ugly douchebag, and he just comes off as an "evil" dude. Yeah sure he has done some
pretty fucked up scary shit in that ring, but Im just... Im just not diggin it...

I refuse to be scared of a guy named "Corey". Like... what kind of an evil name is Corey?, check out the dudes
last name too. "Casey". Like dog..., yall can stay home and no go outside because the evil "Corey Casey" is roaming
the streets at night, but If I lived in that neighbourhood, Id come out to them streets, go face to face with the motherfucker
named "Corey Casey", and Id straight up bust a cap in his ass. Hear my 9mm go POP!

Cause I refuse to just be intimidated by someone like him. Like again... I know what he has done. The last thing I want
is for Mr.Casey, the "oh so evil" Mr.Casey to come on camera and go "Well you know what Sharky, people are scared
because I have done this... and I have done that". Thats the last thing I want, and its the last thing I wanna hear. I
don't want to hear this motherfucker list what he has done, I've seen what hes done, and Im not impressed, Im just
not. Im sorry but if I had to sum up everything the dude has done, and sum it up with one word, the best word that
comes to mind is...

SOFT!

Like really. So he has beaten some big names. I have too. So he has burned some people. I have too. Infact, Im
pretty sure Im burning Corey Casey right now. I wonder how many times the niggas have shouted "BURN!" while
listening to this promo.

So lets get things straight... Im not afraid of Corey Casey, Im not intimidated by him, and he will not run right
through me, nor will he dominate me.

He wont even beat me. I've spent most of this time talking about what you fans have been predicting, some of
you predicting that he will run right through me, and I've gone over that because it hurts. It hurts deep down
to hear shit like that because, its one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard. However I didn't talk about
the other predictions which was me losing to him in a very close fight.

Now obviously not everyone thinks that hes going to beat me. Sure there are some people, here and there,
who say "I got ma money on Sharky", and now those people, they know whats up. So I dont even need to
get into that. I fight for those people, and those are the mandems and bitches I put on a show for.

So now lets get to "Me losing to Corey in a close match".

Last week I was getting all these interviews and some interviewers asked me "Hey Sharky, do you think this
match with Chuck will be a close match". I said no. Chuck got asked the same question, he said no. Chuck
said he would run right through me, and I said I would run right through him. Who was right?

Me Chyooo, holla at a negro

Yall can say what you want, it was pretty even in the beginning, but I believe I ran right through him. His
little "submission attempt" was cute, it didnt hurt, if anything it kinda tickled, but other than that, he didn't
land anything clean on me, and when I got bored, I clocked my fist back, pulled the trigger, and knocked
his bitch ass out. Thats what he got for talking shit, and thinking he was better than me. I knocked his
ass out back to reality, and back in line. I beat his ass, and I did it better than Dan did.

So now to go back to the whole "Close match" with Casey thing. It wont be a close match. Im going to
run right through Casey. Im going to have fun in this match. When I want to strike with Casey, Im going
to pick my shots, break some ribs, break his nose, break his will. Pah Pah Pah!, jab jab, hook, haymaker,
straight right, BAM. Im gonna just be too fast for him. When I wanna wrestle with him. Im going to overpower
him, pick him up, and slam him on his fruity little ass. All I know is that, when I overpower the motherfucker,
his skirt will be flying everywhere, yall are gonna see the dirtiest upskirts. Its auctually going to be pretty
disturbing to watch, but Im gonna have fun with this match, because Im going to have fun hurting him,
and when the fun is over, and I get bored, Im going to do to him, what I did to the rest of his little
pussies...

Van Rose... ask him.
Syco Angel... ask him.
Chuck Matthews.. ask him.
Corey Casey.. ask yourself.
Ashley Matthews.. I did knock her unconcious when I fucked her... I dont know if that counts..

Do you see a pattern here?, I hope Corey does. Everything that happens this Saturday shouldn't surprise
him so I really hope he sees a pattern, and I really hope he knows exactly whats coming to him. If he doesn't
Ill try and make things more clear.

I have knocked out every motherfuckin member of Se7en. Van Rose, Syco, Chuck and Ashley. Sure I didnt knockout
Rydell or Kable... but who talks about them these days?, they're easily forgotten and nobody cares about them. So
really... I knocked out every member of Se7en, every member, including you Casey. I still remember the night I knocked
you the fuck out. I remember it like it was yesterday. Maybe its because I knocked out one of your friends yesterday,
but whatever.

The pattern is that, I've knocked out every single one of your teamates. I was hoping for you to figure this out on
your own, but Im going to just explain...

I've knocked out every member of Se7en. Casey, I know you've turned into a real bitch lately. Someone who would
just hide behind another person and let someone else fight their battles for them. So Casey, if any of your boyfriends
come out to the ring Saturday night, and try to save you, I kid you not motherfucker.. I will lay their ass out, I will
put them to sleep, and I will do it in impressive fashion. I swear to God.

Right now you need to realize that Im on a four fight win streak, and that Im on the road back to Gold. Im in Main
Events now, Im back on movie posters, and Im back to where I was, which is back at the #1 spot. I will not let you
or your rude boyz screw this up for me. I wont. I cant.

I'm prepared to cross any line infront of me to get to that championship fight. Im prepared to do anything in my power
to get there, and it starts on Saturday. Softening up Ridicule, knocking out the IWF Champion, and finishing a legend
in Chuck Matthews wasn't even the beginning. Saturday... this Saturday marks the beginning.

I hope Casey knows whats about to happen. If he doesn't its going to be a surprise party, but Im going to crash that
party and fuck him up.

I know exactly whats going to happen, how its gonna happen, and when its gonna happen. Im just that prepared.
I did my homework, and I know what Casey is planning. He might think Im just a stupid negro but that white boy
has another thing coming, cause Im ahead of him, and Im up on the scorecards. I already have a win over Casey,
so why would it be a surprise if I beat him again?. It shouldnt be.

I know that hes going to come into this match looking for revenge. Hes going to want to shut me up and put on a show.
Its just not happening.

He's going to go out there, representing, easily what is, the largest collection of ugly douchebags in one group, aka,
Se7en. Hes going to want to put me away, and put me away quick. I already know Casey, and I think I know is gameplan
better than he knows it. Hes going to want to put me away for his team, and end my winning streak. Like I said doee, it
just wont happen.

This is not the James Shark that won the Full Throttle Championship. No. This a much better James Shark. This James Shark
cant even compare to that James Shark. Right now Casey is in deep trouble. He swam too far into the ocean, and right
now hes shark bait, and I think deep down inside, he knows he is.

I shouldn't be surprising anyone in my next match, but its a shame in saying that... this Saturday, Im going to surprise
alot of people. People are going to be standing on their feet, their going to be speechless, and their going to be wondering
where this "version" of James Shark has been hiding.

I'm happy to say I cannot fucking wait to get in there witchu homie.

The bitches and the fans are going to be remembering this moment for a very long time. When I knock your ass out, and
your legs buckle, and you drop, and you go stiff.... its over.

All of these stupid matches will be over, this whole James Shark vs Se7en bullshit will be over, all of it will just come to
an end. After Saturday, people are going to be talking about the craziest knockout they've ever seen and they're going
to be talking about Dan Alexander vs James Shark at Heroes Also Die.

The End Of Corey Casey Lockerroominterview

Saturday July 9th 2011
Battle Grounds XI

After the win, emotions were just flowing through my mind. Here I was. On my birthday. On my fucking birthday. I knocked out Chuck Matthews, and I inflicted more punishment to him after the match. I saw the way he looked at me as he laid there. It was a look that could've meant anything. He was in pain, and it looked like I just ruined his career.

I also found it funny how Brandon's plan worked. Looking Se7en in a room together. It was probably a win-win situation. I get to defeat Chuck without any interference and Se7en got to have a fantastic orgy together in the room.

INTERVIEWER
James Shark, how are you?

I turned around as I heard the voice. I don't know why I was curious to see who it was, I should've known it was an interviewer.
As I turned around, I could see almost a dozen camera men. It was just then that I realized that what I just did was big, it was then that I realized this win... was a BIG one.

JAMES SHARK
I'm good b, how about you?, what you dealin with?

He smiled and shrugged. It was almost as if he choked. I guess he wasn't so used to talking to a person with my slang.. or should I say swaggaa.

INTERVIEWER
Well to be honest, Im dealing with one of the greatest upsets ever. James Shark you continue to impress, this was probably the biggest challenge in your career yet, you were put on the spot, the IWF was almost testing you to see if you could handle the big boys, and you came out there an-

I interrupted quickly

JAMES SHARK
I came out there, I did ma THANG. I put on a mo'fuckin show, and I scored the knock out baby!

He laughed and so did a few of the camera men.

INTERVIEWER
Yes, yes you certainly did. You talked alot of game coming into the bout with Chuck, Chuck responded, you two had a little bit of some "war of the words", you came up, backing your talk, how does it feel?

I cocked a smile and shrugged, looking confident. He laughed.

INTERVIEWER
You don't care??

Again I cocked another smile and shrugged.

JAMES SHARK
Listen homie, Its always the same shit. Chucks a legend, he's a great wrestler, and Its nice to have him on ma resume, it looks good on me and errthang, but its the same damn thing every time. I always talk a lot of game, and I ALWAYS back it all up. So for you to ask me "how does it feel", Ill tell you how it feels, its about whatever.

INTERVIEWER
What do you mean by "whatever"

JAMES SHARK
I think you know what I mean. I mean, I'm gonna get a new opponent, hopefully after this match the IWF saw that I deserve Dan Alexander. Hopefully they'll stop filming him backstage, crapping his pants cause of Sycos curse, and they'll stop booking him against people who don't deserve to fight him, and they'll put me up against him next week with his title on the line.

INTERVIEWER
Well all titles will be on the line at Heroes Also Die.

JAMES SHARK
Then do it up then. I want the main event spot, and I want Dan Alexander, and I want his mothafuckin title.

INTERVIEWER
Well by saying the IWF should stop booking him against people who don't deserve to fight him, do you mean Shadow Demon didn't deserve to fight him?

I smiled and looked at the ground, thinking if I should continue, then I looked back up.

JAMES SHARK
I know I'm gonna get shit for this cause Shadows on our team of "Disciples" and what not, but damn straight homie. Who is Shadow Demon?, yeah the dude is kind of a veteran and all but nobody wants to see a clown in a purple ugly ass suit take on the champion.

INTERVIEWER
But he beat Dan Alexander, so how does he not deserve to fight him?

JAMES SHARK
Who hasn't beaten Dan?, I beat him, Brandon beat him, Shadow beat him. Everyone on our team of Disciples can beat him. Shadow hasn't shown that he deserves to fight him. Is Shadow on a winning streak?

INTERVIEWER
Well..

JAMES SHARK
NAWHHHH B, is Shadow knocking people out every time he comes into that ring?

INTERVIEWER
But..

JAMES SHARK
NAWHHHH B. All Shadow does is talk in some stupid foreign accent, and come out every now and then and announces a match. That's it. Holla at a nigga, and put me in a match with Dan.

INTERVIEWER
Well you do have a match next week, it is in the main event spot an..

JAMES SHARK
Ohhhh swaaaaaag

I looked at the camera.

JAMES SHARK
Dan Alexander Ima whoop your ass this Saturday homie, dont blink cause Ima knock you out AGAIN.

INTERVIEWER
Well... Shark actually your not facing Dan Alexander.

JAMES SHARK
Watchu talkin bout Willis????

INTERVIEWER
Your going to be facing Corey Casey.

JAMES SHARK
SAY WHAT??

Some of the camera men tried not to laugh at my reaction.

JAMES SHARK
HOW THE HELL THEY GON MAKE ME FIGHT HIM? WHERE MA TITLE SHOT AT?

INTERVIEWER
Well like I said, all titles will be defended at Heroes Also Die.

JAMES SHARK
Maaaan fuck Corey Ca-

INTERVIEWER
James lets save that for later, we'll get back on the Corey Casey topic, but right now I want to get into a few other things.

JAMES SHARK
Aight shoot homie.

INTERVIEWER
James what did you think about the fans counting you out against Chuck and putting you as the underdog?

I shrugged.

JAMES SHARK
Listen mandem, alot of people are probably going to count me out against Corey Casey. I don't care. These people man,sometimes they could just be so ignorant, but its all good. Alot of people thought Chuck would whoop me, but guess what,a lot of people still think Tupac is alive, so it don't really matter what people think, know what I'm sayin?

INTERVIEWER
Earlier tonight, Matthew Young told the IWF community that he should be champion. He should be the number one contender and that he would soon be champion. Did you see his match with Tyson?

JAMES SHARK
Nah homie, I dont watch pussy scraps.

The Interviewer smiled.

INTERVIEWER
Ok well, he beat Tyson. There was a little bit of controversy, it looked like Tyson may have kicked out, but anyways, Matthew continues to win, do you think he should be the number one contender?

I eyed the interviewer down with a blank stare, now the camera men couldn't help but laugh.

JAMES SHARK
DOG.... I just keep declaring how I should be the number one contender, now you stand there and ask me if Matthew should be the number one contender. My answer? NAH, HELL TO THE NAWHHHHHHHHHH motherfucker.

INTERVIEWER
Well I guess my question was do you think he deserves it more than you?

Again I stared him down with a blank stare.

JAMES SHARK
I'm gonna slap you pretty soon b. Matthew Young don't deserve SHIT. He fights no names, and he gets confident with lack luster wins, then declares a title shot, man fuck that nigga man.

INTERVIEWER
Well it would seem that he is getting a winning streak going, and your also getting a winning streak. To me this seems like a great match to have IF you beat Casey, it would be great to have this match as a number one contenders match for the championship, is this a match that interest you?

I shook my head.

JAMES SHARK
NO, NO NO NO NO. If.... , man just NO. I don't want this match. Even if it is for a contenders match, why should I make Matthew Young famous by getting him in the ring with me? fuck that b.

INTERVIEWER
How come this doesn't interest you?, I would think if its a contenders match for a title you would be all over it.

JAMES SHARK
heres the thing. If I get a contenders match and I have to fight someone to get my way to the title, I don't want it to be someone like Matthew Young. The dude has no talent, and he's a pussy. I don't want to go into a match with Dan and tell him, "Yo in my last fight I knocked out Matthew Young", only for Dan to say something like "So what?, Matthew Young sucks".

INTERVIEWER
Well..

JAMES SHARK
Like real shit, not alot of people know this, but I was suppose to fight Matthew Young tonight. I told the IWF if they gave me Young I would dipset out of here. So they gave me Chuck.

The Interviewer smiled unconvincingly

INTERVIEWER
Well Shark, as we saw tonight, your in a new movie. Konvicts MIA. Whats that about?

I smiled and nodded

JAMES SHARK
This movie, its about two friends. Me and Cooper. We play as these dangerous, convicts. We get arrested, and an inside source from the military helps each of us escape, from then on its a war to try and stay free, everywhere we go, there are people comin
after us, tryna put us back behind bars, its just a crazy adventure.

INTERVIEWER
Do you think you'll do any more movies in the future?

JAMES SHARK
Ye, for sure homie, shits proper. Gyaldems dig actors.

INTERVIEWER
Do you know of other people in IWF that are going to get into movies?

I thought about it for a moment.

JAMES SHARK
Uhhh, nawhh not that I know of, but I'm sure a couple of big names will be in some upcoming movies.

INTERVIEWER
Big names like your opponent this Saturday, Corey Casey?

I laughed out loud. The interviewer looked at me with a confused look on his face.

INTERVIEWER
Whats funny?

JAMES SHARK
Corey Casey aint gettin no movie deal, are you dumb homie?

INTERVIEWER
Well why not?

JAMES SHARK
Why not?, look at him, hes ugly as hell.

The Interviewer smiled.

JAMES SHARK
The only way that ugly motherfucker gets a movie deal is if its a horror movie.

INTERVIEWER
Speaking of Corey Casey, right before I was interviewing you, I caught up with some fans to talk about your match this Saturday, most of them were some of Corey Casey's fans. A lot of them had a lot to say, one person added that.. and I quote, "James Shark only fights bums".

I smiled and shook my head with a weird look on my face.

JAMES SHARK
The fuck was that dude smoking?

INTERVIEWER
I don't know but I just wanted to ask you what were your th-

JAMES SHARK
My thoughts?, ye I gotchu. Listen, like I said, some people think Tupacs alive. If this motherfucker thinks I only fight bums, the little bitch needs to pay more attention. I just fought Chuck, the week before I fought Syco, a few weeks before that, I fought the IWF Champion, and the week before that, I fought Nick Ridicule.

INTERVIEWER
Well when somebody says something like that, how do you respond?

I shrugged, I thought this interviewers questions were kind of lame.

JAMES SHARK
Homie, I respond by doin ma thang. Score that knockout, shut people up.

INTERVIEWER
Well moving o-

JAMES SHARK
But maybe hes right.

INTERVIEWER
Pardon?

JAMES SHARK
Corey Casey's fan boy. Maybe hes right. Maybe I do just fight bums... it would explain why I'm facing Corey Casey.

INTERVIEWER
Well James, Corey Casey and you, this will be a fantastic match up, and I cannot wait to see it. How do you think you guys match up?, do you think you guys are pretty even or?

I took a deep breathe and actually gave the question some thought.

JAMES SHARK
Skill wise, he's got me beat.

I nodded, agreeing with myself.

JAMES SHARK
Then again... skill wise, everyone has me beat. I have no wrestling experience. I just go with the flow. I use my power to out wrestle people, and I use my strength to slam them on their ass. I don't have any striking skill, I have no boxing experience or anything like that, sure I've done some underground MMA but I've never taken no classes to help on skill, I just hit hard.

Again I nodded.

JAMES SHARK
What I do know is Corey is aggressive. The guy comes at you, goes toe to toe with you, and he stays on you. He's an aggressive motherfucker, and thats why a lot of people are afraid of him.

INTERVIEWER
So do you think your going to have to keep away from his aggression in order to win this match?

I smiled and shook my head.

JAMES SHARK
Hell nah homie, are you kidding me?. His aggression is going to play right into my swagger.

The Interviewer looked confused.

JAMES SHARK
You see, Corey Casey comes out there, and tries to hurt you, that's exactly what I do. His aggression is going to put him out in the open for a knockout.

INTERVIEWER
Well what if Corey plays it safe and technical?

JAMES SHARK
It don't matter homie.

INTERVIEWER
How so?

JAMES SHARK
Cause I'm James Shark. If Casey goes soft on me and plays it safe, then Ima hunt him down, come after him and knock him out regardless.

INTERVIEWER
I talked to some people who work with Corey and train with him. Apparently Corey Casey does not think you will be able to knock him out.

JAMES SHARK
Well lets take out an example from tonight.., Chuck went as far as to say "Whats next Shark?, your just going to knock me out?", No asshole, I didn't just knock you out, I knocked you the FUCK out and I retired your ass. Chuck tried to play it safe. I cornered him and started hitting him with some heavy shots. He started to realize safe wasn't the right way to play with me, so he started to open up and get more aggressive, and when he did, I put him to sleep. Good night biatch.

INTERVIEWER
So you predict you beat Casey by knockout?

JAMES SHARK
Im James Shark nigga, thats the only way I know how to win.

INTERVIEWER
Ok, and now before we end this off, I'm going to say something, and you say the first thing that's on your mind, ok?

I nodded.

INTERVIEWER
James Shark

JAMES SHARK
The best ever.

INTERVIEWER
Knockout

JAMES SHARK
Corey Casey

INTERVIEWER
Se7en

JAMES SHARK
Pussies.

INTERVIEWER
Saturday

JAMES SHARK
Win

INTERVIEWER
Your winning streak

JAMES SHARK
...5-0

INTERVIEWER
Corey Casey

JAMES SHARK
Upskirt

INTERVIEWER
Ok thanks for your time James.

I smiled and gave him props as I went back into my locker room, and got my stuff together to leave.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by James Shark on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The End Of Corey Casey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End Of Corey Casey   The End Of Corey Casey I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 pm

You know Corey.... I already know what your going to say when your on camera. I just do. They always say the same
thing over and over again. When I have an opponent infront of me, its like Im facing the same person every single time
because I hear the same shit over and over again. Dan did it. Hawk did it. Matthews did it. Your boyfriend Rose-chyo did
it. All of them do it, they all do it, and I don't blame them. They do it out of fear.

What I'm talking about is... the stupid black jokes. Black jokes like, the KFC comments, the watermelon comments, the
"I'm white, your black, haha" comments. Its getting really old. I know your going to do it Corey. They all do, and your
no different. What I want you to know, and what I want everyone to know, is these jokes don't bother me. They annoy
me. They annoy me because yall are stating the obvious. I love KFC. Ill eat that shit all day, errday. I love watermelons,
Ill have some after my KFC dinner. I don't give a shit, and I know your white. I know I'm black. So Corey, why don't you
do something or say something I haven't heard before?, I wish I could say that I believe you will but.... same shit every
week b. I hear the same old bullshit.

Then... then what they tend to do is they talk about how they're better than me, how they're going to beat me. Casey
your probably going to do the same thing. I want you to stand there and think about something before you even attempt
to do so nigga. I want you to think, think hard and think as hard as you possibly can. Think about how you could possibly
beat my black ass.

If you actually believe that you can beat my ass, fine. Its cool. Sit there in front of the camera, sit there and talk all that
bullshit. Sit there with your fake smile, with your long "girly" hair, with your pounds and pounds of eye shadow and make up.
Sit there with your striped colored skirt, and sit there and tell yourself that, and make yourself believe that you can actually
beat me or have a chance.

Sit there... make your black jokes, like they all do..., and just have fun with it.

Cause at the end of the day... or night I should say..., at the end of the night, what its going to come down to is that I
knocked your ass out on a Battle Grounds Main Event a couple of months ago. Now here we are in another Battle Grounds
Main Event, and I'm ready to do the same thing. What it'll come down to is that, I did something you couldn't do. I knocked
out Nick Ridicule. Not only did I knock him out, but I destroyed him. Nick whooped you Corey. He spanked you as if you were
his bitch son, and he was your daddy. I knocked his ass out, and not only did that but I destroyed him.

So ye, sit down, get comfy, talk shit, add in your little punch lines, but this Saturday, there wont be any jokes or any shit
talking. I'm going to whoop you just like Nick did, but its gonna be ten times worse.

People will realize that you do not deserve to be in the same ring as me. Everyone will book it. Actually scratch that, lets
get a little bit more realistic here. People will realize that you do not deserve to be in the same sentence as me.

Yeah, that's a little bit more better, #realshit.

I'm going to come into this match, not 100% Corey, but I'm coming in 110%. 110% cause I can, cause I want to, cause
I'm hungry. I want this bad. I want to beat you and I want to do it in dominant fashion, and I want everyone to watch.
I want Van Rose to watch, I want Dan to watch, I want the future tag team champions to watch. I want every motherfuckin
title holding pussy to watch. I don't care if they're in Japan, I don't care if they're in another company. If you have a title, tune
into this fight and watch this fight because its going to be a one sided war, and I'm going to get my hand raised and I'm going
to go on a 5 fight win streak, and I'm only going to prove that I deserve to hold gold. I'm going to put every motherfuckin
title holder on watch. When they see kick your ass Corey, they're going to go "oh shit", as a matter of fact, I think Saturday
night, the whole world is going to go "oh shit". I'm telling you, I'm going to surprise people, and its going to be ugly for you.

When I think about surprising people, I think about my fight with Nick. Yeah I mentioned it in this promo maybe a couple
dozen times, but I'm doing it because I know that every time I mention it, you Corey, your watching, and your breaking
everything around you, because its getting you mad. When Nick returned to the IWF... WAIT A MINUTE.

Fun fact for everyone boys and girls, Nick returned AFTER I knocked out Corey Casey. Yup that same night.

So any ways, when Nick returned, we all saw your eyes Corey. You were scared, you were speechless and you were
motionless. You didn't know what to do, and I think you wanted to run but your legs just weren't moving. I'm pretty sure
you shit yourself. Its a good thing back then you weren't rocking the long hair and the skirt.

Back to my point though, when It comes to surprising people I do think about the Nick fight. Nick Ridicule was looking to
be unstoppable. He just won a number one contenders spot for the Full Throttle Champion. He was the #1 contender. He
was undefeated, he had a two fight win streak. A win over you Corey, and another win in a triple threat match. When it
was announced that he would face me, the whole world pointed at me, and told me I would get whooped.

Another fun fact of the day, Corey kissed my ass when he found out I was facing Ridicule, and Casey was my #1 fan during
the Shark vs Ridicule week, because Casey was cheering for me like a little high school slutty cheerleader watching her boyfriend
score a touchdown. When I knocked out Ridicule, Casey was jumping up down, telling all his friends, and praising my name.

Anyways, here was Nick Ridicule, a legend, an unstoppable force. Then came along a young negro with a huge 12 inch cock,
came in there, shocked the world, and signed autographs while kicking his ass.

I think because of that your jealous of me Casey. You want what I have, and that's a win over your biggest enemy. Well....
maybe you can still have that because after this promo is done, I hope I've become your biggest enemy. Hate to break it to
you though... its not happening. Your not going to get a win against me, you cant even touch me Casey, like I said, your not
going to deserve to be in the same ring as me.

You know... I see myself as the NLWF Killer. I left the NLWF. I returned. The NLWF died. The IWF was formed. Now you
look around and you look at the men who were the greatest in NLWF, and you look at them here and they're shit. I think
I'm to blame for that. Connor O'Shannon, Chuck Matthews, Syco Angel, Nick Ridicule.... I just destroy motherfuckers. I do
see myself as an NLWF Superstar Killer. I had so much anger with the NLWF when I left, that I guess I decided to take it
out on these NLWF legends and athletes. Corey, be afraid bitch. I'm going to destroy you.

I talk the most shit... , I get the most wins. 9 fucking wins. 9 wins in the IWF. Holla at a motherfuckin nigga dog. 9 wins.
Soon to be 10 wins. 10 fucking wins. HOLLA AT THIS NIGGA.

Whos better than Sharky? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY

The End Of Corey Casey Triptoparlor

SUNDAY JULY 10th 2011
Trip To Ice Cream Parlor

After the big win over Chuck I knew that with my new opponent in Corey Casey I might be in some trouble.
Corey would be looking to avenge every member that I knocked out in his little group. He would be
looking for some big revenge.

I would have to come prepared, and I knew I would have to come at him with everything I have. This week,
I already knew that I had to train harder than ever. I had to treat this fight as if it was my title shot.
This is my title shot.

It was only Sunday. Starting on Monday through Saturday, I knew I couldn't go to no damn KFC, I couldn't
eat no damn sweets, and I couldn't be laying around all day. So I knew if I was going to eat sweets or
eat like a pig, it would have to be today, cause it would be the last day I would be able to. Who knows,
after Corey, after beating him, I might just be facing someone like Dan.

I walked into the ice cream parlor, only to see a hot girl behind the desk. Damn, it made me even love
ice cream some more.

I walked closer and began looking at all the differen't things they had to offer. I was the type of
dude that always went plain. Ill get plain vanilla, maybe plain chocolate, maybe combine the two
and have both, but I never had anything special.

As I was looking through all the flavours I noticed that she was looking at me. I could see her
from the corner of my eye. I looked up, only for her eyes to grow wide, for her to jump up in
excitement and for her to clap her hands with joy.

ICE CREAM GIRL
Ohhhhh myyyyy gooooodness!.... OH MY GOD!!, OH MY GOD
I KNOW YOU!!, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!, WOW!

I smiled and nodded my head in confidence. I liked where this was going.

ICE CREAM GIRL
YOUR THAT BLACK WRESTLER DUDE FROM THAT ALL WHITE COMPANY!
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!, HOLY COW!

I stood there silent. Not knowing exactly how to respond.

JAMES SHARK
uh.... holy cow ?

She jumped up in the air once more.

ICE CREAM GIRL
HOLY... FUCKING....COW!

Now I had an awkward smile on my face. This was getting ridicoulos.
Im glad that there wasn't anyone in the parlor. If there was, I would've probably
had a whole bunch of people surrounding me because of the scene she was causing.

ICE CREAM GIRL
I AM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN OH MY GOD!, I LIKE
FUCKING LOVE YOU!, SAY "DUNKNO!", NO NO, BEFORE
YOU SAY THAT, SAY "BRAAP BRAAP", NO WAIT, SAY
"GET OFF M-

JAMES SHARK
Dog... get off ma dick

ICE CREAM GIRL
OH MY GOODNESS YES!!! HAHAHA THAT WAS AWESOME!

JAMES SHARK
The End Of Corey Casey 503835

Before I knew it there were flashes of light. This bitch was taking pictures of me.
Like... isn't that illegal or something? I shielded my face, the flash was too bright, then
I heard some other voices, I looked up only to see her telling other staff members
about me.

OTHER GIRL
Jessica why are you so loud??

She pointed at me

ICE CREAM GIRL
LOOK WHO IT FUCKING IS!!

The other girl looked at me. Again I had an awkward smile on my face. The other girl
didn't even react though. At first she just stared at me, not recognizing me, then after
a few seconds you could tell she recognized me, but obviously wasn't too into wrestling,
or something.

OTHER GIRL
Oh its that... black guy from that wrestling show you watch.

ICE CREAM GIRL
YEA!! ISN'T IT AWESOME!

She turned back towards me.

ICE CREAM GIRL
SAY ANOTHER THING!, SAY ANOTHER THING!

I sighed and took a deep breathe.

JAMES SHARK
....Listen gyaldem, I just want some mo'fuckin ice cream....

ICE CREAM GIRL
I JUST SQUIRTED IN MY PANTS, BECAUSE THAT WAS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:MEANWHILE:..........

Back outside in the parking lot. My angels, Latoya Banks and Lillian were waiting
for me. I had forgotten all about them.

LATOYA BANKS
Yea he didn't tell me he didn't like it, but I could tell he
wasn't too into it. This morning he looked at me funny, and I
was like "So Sharky, what do you think?", he just checked me
out then was all like "shits proper"..

LILLIAN SHARK
Well hes like that to me too. Thats like the only feedback anyone can get from
him. Like... its stupid. What does that even mean??, "shits proper", like what
the fuck?

LATOYA BANKS
If only I knew...

LILLIAN SHARK
Well arn't you black??

LATOYA BANKS
Obviously its a compliment and all, and its positive feedback,
but I don't know what it means. As in, could it be related to
amazing?, the best?, wonderful?, okay?. Who the fuck knows?
thats just James Shark talking his way, all we know is that
its "proper".

LILLIAN SHARK
Well I think your new look, is sexy.

LATOYA BANKS
DO YOU REALLY?

LILLIAN SHARK
Yea, I mean the red hair is kind of "too rhianna", but your
tattoos are sooooo cool.

LATOYA BANKS
Aweee, thank you Lillian!

LILLIAN SHARK
Ughh... its so hot. Wheres the ice cream?, whats taking him so
long?

LATOYA BANKS
Well from the looks of it, the place isn't even crowded. Lets get
out and go inside, and find out.

BACK AT THE PARLOR......

ICE CREAM GIRL
MAKE A SILLY FACE SO I CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND I CAN
TELL MY FRIENDS THAT I TOLD YOU TO MAKE THAT SILLY FACE
SO THAT I COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, AND TELL THEM ABOUT
IT, WHICH I DID, IF YOU DO IT, BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN, AND I
WILL DO IT BECAUSE I TOLD MYSELF I WOULD, IF YOU MADE A SILLY
FACE, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO, AND IT WOULD BE TRUE BECAUSE
YOU LISTENED TO ME, SO THAT I COULD TAKE A PICTURE AND TELL
MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT, OK???

JAMES SHARK
What the fu... , nigga please, I seriously just want
some mo'fuckin ice cream..

Then the door swung open behind me. I could hear the bells from the door,
I turned, and there they were. My saviors, my motherfuckin angels. Here
to save the day.

Latoya and Lillian. They both came up to me, but I didn't think I would
be the one to pay the price. Latoya pulled my ear, I grabbed it in
pain.

JAMES SHARK
OW!, shawty, the hell wrong witchu???

LATOYA BANKS
JAMES, we're waiting for the damn ice cream, and your here flirting.

JAMES SHARK
FLIRTING?, SAY WHAT?

Lillian got up to the counter and looked at the girl.

LILLIAN SHARK
Was he flirting with you?

She nodded smiling.

JAMES SHARK
Oh hell nah.... shawtys lyin out of her ass dog

ICE CREAM GIRL
Its not everyday I get hit on by a celebrity.

Again Latoya pulled my ear, this time my other ear, I grabbed it in pain
then pushed her away from me.

JAMES SHARK
MAN THAT HURTS!, the hell wrong witchu, Pipi Longsticking,
get yo red hair and you start actin like some tough gyaldem.
The hell wrong witchu??, this bitch is loaftin, Im tryna get yall
your ice cream, and tryna get ice cream for myself, but gyaldem
behind the counter is taking pictures, tryna get me to say shit,
she on ma dick, she on ma grill, man shawtys a complete LOAFT

Latoya accompanied Lillian at the counter.

LATOYA BANKS
Bitch its hot outside. You have me and her waiting out there for
half an hour, in the fucking car. Why dont you just turn around,
make us some ice cream, and stop being a loaft??

ICE CREAM GIRL
OH... MY GOD. Latoya Banks??, LATOYA BANKS, I LOVE your new
hair style, wooow, it totally suits you!, now you have that
street thug look!, OH MY GOODNESS, THOSE TATTOOS!, HOLY
COW THOSE ARE NICE!, YOU LOOK GREAT

JAMES SHARK
Man I told yall, did I not warn yall??

LATOYA BANKS
Wow thank you so much... you dont think the hair is "too rhianna"?

JAMES SHARK
The End Of Corey Casey 503835 The End Of Corey Casey 503835

ICE CREAM GIRL
Pshhhh girl, if anything, your hair is "too latoya"

Latoya smiled. Lillian now interupted their conversation.

LILLIAN SHARK
Look, we're in a hurry, so can you just make us our ice cream now?,
like did James even tell you what we want?, because he didn't, then
Ill have a-

ICE CREAM GIRL
WOW!, NO WAY!. Lillian???, girl I didn't recognize you with those
glasses on!. I was just about to ask where you were. WOW THIS IS
GREAT!. Lillian Shark, Latoya Banks, SHARKYS ANGELS!, WOW!. Lillian
you and Latoya DID AMAZING LAST NIGHT. You girls totally dominated
Alison Williams and Ashley Matthews!, WOW.

LILLIAN SHARK
HAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT?, we totally kicked their ass, and the match
was so quick too.

JAMES SHARK
Ice cream where you at??

All of a sudden, Latoya, Lillian and the girl behind the counter, quickly stared at me,
each of them, all of them, giving me the stare of death.

JAMES SHARK
Woah...

LATOYA BANKS
James we're having a conversation here. Dont be so rude.

LILLIAN SHARK
Yeah James, why don't you wait in the car or something.

JAMES SHARK
The End Of Corey Casey 503835 The End Of Corey Casey 503835 The End Of Corey Casey 503835

They all turned around and began to giggle and talk again. Stupid angels.
Stupid stupid SOFT ass angels. Man I really need to fire them and hire
two new angels. #Realshit.

I walked out of the parlor and began walking back to the car. Maybe it
would be funny to get in, and drive off, leaving those bitches stranded.
Whatever..., I got in the car, lowered the windows. It was hot. I also
turned on the radio, as I was trying to find some music, I heard my
name. Like legit heard my name, I flipped back a few channels to go
back to the station that I heard my name, and I was right. Some
dude was talking about IWF this Saturday.

RADIO
So IWF fans, and wrestling fans. Its official, this
Saturday Night. James Shark takes on Corey Casey, and
the war of the words have already began as last night
after his knockout win over Chuck Matthews, James Shark
told a backstage interviewer that he would knock Casey
out, and that Corey Casey is a BUM.

This Saturday night folks, the main event, tune in, you
do not want to miss this one.

I turned off the radio and nodded my head.

JAMES SHARK
Can't fuckin wait.

I looked out the window, and saw a girl jogging. She had a skirt on. That
isn't so smart. The wind was blowing her skirt up. I started to get turned
on, but then it reminded me of Corey Caseys upskirt, and I immidietly
got turned off.

Suddenly the passenger door opened, and it was the ice cream girl,
she got in, and sat beside me. I was in total shock, then Latoya
and Lillian came in from the backseat.

JAMES SHARK
Yo real talk.... wheres the ice cream?, and the
fuck is she doin in the passenger seat?

LILLIAN SHARK
Oh quiet James, just drive home.

LATOYA BANKS
Yea I mean, we never gave you your birthday present. Undressing
Alison and Ashley wasn't enough, so our gift to you is a foursome.

My eyes grew wide. Fucking.......#SWAG

I immidietly turned the engine on, and drove off.

You've been around a long time Casey. You've had your moments, you had your downfalls. Everyone knows who you are. You really are a veteran of the sport. You gotta understand something though. Your time is done. You had it. You really did have your time. You had your best moments in the NLWF, you had some good moments here in the IWF, but recognize that your time is done.

Its dunkno. Dun fucking kno.

I find it cute how you play all these mind games with people. Your whole team actually. Syco cursing Dan, all that bullshit. You guys pretend like you work beside the Devil and yall know him personally, maybe go golfing with each other every weekend. Its quite amusing for a nigga like me.

I think your confused.

You think that it works... well actually somewhat it does. People are afraid of you, some people are, but like I mentioned before I'm not. The last thing that comes to mind when I think of you is fear. The one thing that does come to my mind when I think about you and this match is "to the death", to the death, to the death, to the fucking death nigga.

Cause right now, its you or me. Its do or die for a nigga. Times are rough out here homie, and it truly is do or die for me. I'm on a fucking 4 fight win streak, I cannot lose to you man. If I lose I don't get that title shot, I go back to facing idiots and losers like Matthew Young and Ninja. I don't want those type of opponents. I want people like you, who will bring it. Unfortunelty, I'm good for you, and I'm going to make you look like Ninja and Young.

I'm not going to stop throwing punches until I win. I hope you know that. I just wont, I refuse to stop. I'm going to throw, throw, throw, throw and throw until I see you on the floor, and I see the reff telling me that the match is over.

Your going to know that this is personal for me. Just like all my fights. Its personal because your trying to end my streak, your trying to make me lose, your trying to get money out of my paycheck. That shits personal b, and your going to realize how important this fight is for me.

Before and after you get knocked your going to be asking yourself, "Who is this guy??", your going to be saying "This isn't the same James Shark I gave a bunch of hoes to as a gift", which by the way, I might add, were the best hoes ever, and thanks for kissing my black ass, it brought you to where you are today, across from me, ready to get your ass handed to you.

I already told you this Casey... remember a few days ago?, remember when you were getting a lap dance from those bitches. I told you straight up that it would be back to business, I told you I still had to whoop that ass. You nodded your head like a good little bitch, and now its time.

By all this shit talking I'm doing, I don't want you to think that I'm underestimating you. Are you a great wrestler? yes, yes you are. However your also a frontrunner. I've seen you quit in that ring and this Saturday I'm going to help you quit. Just like Chuck your going to be circling around me, again and again, looking for an opening, looking for some answers, but you wont find anything but a punch to the face.

Wow, I really cannot wait for this. I actually might not even get a knockout in this match, I might even get a submission, I think you'll be the first person I've ever faced to tap out from strikes, because your a little bitch.

Casey, after this fight is over. I want you to go home. Not just go home, but run home. Run to your piece of shit home, and I want you to run to your piece of shit home with your asshole six little friends.... THAT is if Chuck is still around, because if the bitch is still in the hospital, crying over his neck like a little baby, then I just want you to run home with your five little asshole friends, Syco, Van Rose, Rydell, Kable, and Ashley. Once there, I want you to look at all of them, and I want you all to sit in a circle and discuss how this match went down. I want you all to discuss how I beat each and every one of you, and how I destroyed you. Once your done doing that, I want you to look at all of them, and realize that they are better than you, which is even more sad. Then I want you to run upstairs, run up to your room, run like a little bitch, shut the door behind you, isolate yourself like a loser, and then I want you to go fuck yourself WITH or WITHOUT your skirt on you pussy white boy.
Back to top Go down

The End Of Corey Casey
Page 1 of 1