Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Casey OVERLOAD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Corey Casey OVERLOAD! Empty
PostSubject: Corey Casey OVERLOAD!   Corey Casey OVERLOAD! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm

+
+
+
COREY CASEY OVERLOAD
+
+
+
Brandon…I’m sorry. Yeah, I know, I thought I would never say it either. But man, I am truly sorry. This shit with me crucifying and burning Anna and Gunther…dude, that shit is in the past. Not only that, but you asked me why. You asked me why I did it…why I felt the need to get myself involved with shit that, quite frankly, didn’t even concern me. I think that, as a man, you deserve an answer.

I am not one to pass shit off on other people…I believe that a man should own up and take some responsibility for the actions that he has taken and live by his decisions. And so, for my role in the crucifixion and burning of Gunther and Anna Macdonald I say this…

I am sorry

It’s been known to happen. I mean, after I flipped out and
threatened the life of my future niece I apologized and made amends. And so I am making amends again. I am apologizing to you and Anna and Gunther…all in one lump package.

I am kind of honored Brandon. You called me “the greatest man you have never faced and the greatest man you have never beaten.” I gotta say, that’s kind of a lofty title if you think about it. There are few that have managed to step into the ring with Brandon Macdonald and lived to tell the tale…but the fact that you haven’t faced someone at the top of the heap…well, that’s just a whole different ball game eh? You and I have never faced each other…two men that were considered legends that have never ever set foot into the ring and stood across from each other. When you retired and went off to join the army, people thought that they would never be able to see what it would be like if Corey Casey fought Brandon Macdonald. They thought that that dream matchup would be impossible to see…But guess what?

IWF specializes in the impossible.

This leads us to the main event at Battle Grounds II. The two greatest wrestlers on the face of the planet will step into the ring for a legendary first time encounter. This has nothing but good news written all over it…good news for IWF, good news for the rivalry that is budding between us…and good news for the industry of professional wrestling. Because guess what Brandon? The age old question is going to be answered…

Who is the better man?

Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald will finally step into the ring with each other. Granted this is a tag team match and granted that we aren’t really facing off one on one. But still…we are still going to step up and settle the question aren’t we?

Brandon…it’s easy to say that you held six titles in FTW. It’s easy to point out that you were the man in FTW. I mean, if my wife were the GM of FTW I mean, I guess I could be the man too. But I mean, like I said, a man has to own up and take responsibility for his actions right? Why don’t you own up and admit that when you face off against fucking Jason Hawk and second rate stars who don’t give a shit like Nick Ridicule…then I could hold all six titles too. But hey, I’m not discrediting your big title reign. You did something that has never been done. Good for you man…I’ve done that a few times. I have made history quite a few times…so I guess that means that two men that made history are finally going to see who the more historic figure really is aren’t we?

You aren’t really a full time member of the RHG? You’re not even really a member? Jesus fucking Christ…you sound like someone I knew once…he was a red mohawked douche bag who “used” the Dark Knights…he was a douchebag who never really “joined” with anyone but, when it was convenient for him, he just fucking bailed on the group and then told the world that he never really lost…

HOLY SHIT! YOU’RE THE NEW NICK!

Good work Brandon! You’ve managed to exactly replicate the experience of trying to beat Nick. You’ve bitched about how historic you are, you bitched about how I almost unintentionally killed your girlfriend…you’ve even brought up the fact that you are using a group that brought you in just to further your own career. This shit is fucking MIND BLOWING!

Why don’t you call me a coward one more time Brandon. That way I can make you look absolutely retarded with this next simple fact…you ready…?

I DID WHAT I DID TO ANNA AND GUNTHER FOR NLWF!

I did what I did in the hopes that Nick and Ashley were going to bring back the company that I know and love. I did what I did in order to try and bring about the inevitable new dawn of NLWF that I knew was just around the corner. But yeah, call me a coward a few more times…I mean, maybe someone will listen to you sometime and you won’t look like a complete jackass Razz

At least you’re right when you say that I am going to get what I am going to get what is coming to me. I am going to get a massive fucking win against an opponent that is clearly more entertained with living his life in a fantasy world where good triumphs over evil and that the bad guy is just cut and dry. Well Brandon…we live in the real world…where the bad guy isn’t always the cut and dry bad guy. We live in the real world where the bad guy honestly has the best intentions sometimes. I think that it’s time that you come down from your fucking fantasy world and step into the ring with someone who has clearly been living in the real world.

Don’t worry…I will gladly slap you in the face and welcome you back to the real world…where Corey Casey is the fucking man and the future IWF World Champion

Corey Casey OVERLOAD! 471915
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Corey Casey OVERLOAD!
Page 1 of 1