Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COREY CASEY OVERDRIVE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

COREY CASEY OVERDRIVE! Empty
PostSubject: COREY CASEY OVERDRIVE!   COREY CASEY OVERDRIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:06 pm

+
+
+
+
COREY CASEY OVER DRIVE+
+
+
+[
b]HEY SHARK, I CAN BE A DUMBASS TO[/b]O+
+
+

Hey…look at this! It appears that the rare and elusive loud mouthed Shark has suddenly come out of hibernation. Runnin’ his mouth about nonsensical things that, in all honesty, don’t even fucking matter. Shark, seriously dude, just learn to let go. I mean, you might as well throw in the towel dude. You making all these nonsensical claims about…well…anything that anyone will listen to about you doesn’t make you thug. It makes you a fucking jackass. Seriously dude, it makes you pathetic. I mean, you just can’t accept the fact that YOU HAVE FUCKING LOST.

No, that doesn’t sound like Sharky.

Instead, James Shark has to go down screaming, James Shark needs to go down screaming to the world “YO DAWG! I BE FUCKING HERE! AND I BE FUCKIN’ RAPIN’ EVERY BODY OUT HERE!”

In fact…I believe we have live footage…

JAMES SHARK BE CLIMBIN’ IN YO WINDOWS
HE SNATCHIN’ YO PEOPLE UP!
SO YOU CAN RUN AND TELL DAT
RUN AND TELL DAT
HOME SHARK
SHARK
SHARK
SHARK!

Seriously, if we were to boil down the words that go into a James Shark statement, that shit would look something like this:

“CHYOOOO DUNKO BBRRAAAAPPPP BRRAAAPPPPP EENIE MEENIE MINEEEE MOOOOO KFC KACHOOOOO!”

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHARK! SERIOUSLY!

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

COREY CASEY OVERDRIVE!
Page 1 of 1