Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COREY CASEY MAXIPAD OVERDRIVE? He's still leaking that shit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COREY CASEY MAXIPAD OVERDRIVE? He's still leaking that shit? Empty
PostSubject: COREY CASEY MAXIPAD OVERDRIVE? He's still leaking that shit?   COREY CASEY MAXIPAD OVERDRIVE? He's still leaking that shit? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:59 pm

COREY CASEY MAXIPAD OVERDRIVE!

THAT VAGINA HAS A LEAK THAT ONLY MAXIPAD COREY CAN FIX! IT’S LEAKING VAGINAL FLUIDS ALL OVER THE PLACE!

A DOUCHE THAT DOUBLES AS A MAXIPAD!

THAT’S THE EXTENT OF EVOLUTION, COREY CASEY IS WILLING TO FACE!

Wow Corey, when I talked about your inability to change, I wasn’t even aware how right I was. I mean, I was just saying what I assumed was the truth. I never took the time to scout you during your run in IWF. I didn’t waste any of my life with the shit you try to fill minds with.

But seriously?

Still doing to the last minute, try your best to say something you haven’t already bored the masses with, cheap shot at the end of the week?

Good for you, hope that’s working out for you and not making people think you’re an idiot. Like it has for me. You see, the problem with the overdrive thing, isn’t the fact that he’s doing it. I don’t see anything wrong with getting in a little something extra. My problem with it is that it’s got the same name it always has, the same content it always has.

ME COREY CASEY!

ME ANGRY!

ME NEED COOKIE!

Oh wait.. I think I’m mistaking him with the Cookie Monster.

ME COREY CASEY! ME NEVER LIKE TO CHANGE! I COME AND DO MY OVERDRIVE! SO THAT YOUR MAXIPAD IS REARRANGED!

See Corey, I could be a buffoon like you. I can say random, crazy ass shit that doesn’t make any sense, but looks cool because I did it in all capitol letters. I could easily be just like you. Just another face in the crowd. Just another one of the million.

But I don’t want to be you! It’s you who wants to be me! It’s you who hates me, because you aint me! No matter what you do, no matter how far you travel, no matter how many people you get to kiss your ass, convincing you that you’re anything more than a failure.

I aint a punk bitch. That’s your role. It’s you who asks for help, never me. I would rather die under the weight of the entire world, than to ever ask someone to bail me out. I’m a man, true and true. Even though some times it would have been easier to ask for help, easier to do things the easy way, it wouldn’t have made me the man I am.

So fuck that.

I did things my way and I will forever live by that law. I am a law unto myself. I am responsible for my actions, for what I do, and if I motivate someone else by being myself, then I will have done my job. No longer am I slave to the will of others. No longer am I shackled down by the oppressive chains that held me back way back when.

No longer will I suppress the power that I hold inside of me. The light that is unbearable to hold in any longer. I have found Nick Ridicule, I have found who I truly am, and in finding myself I have refound my love for this business, my love for the industry, my love for the sport!

The floodgates are open now fucker, prepare for the wave of Ridicule.

But how about we get something straight, just so that I’ve said it, gotten it off my chest once and for all. I killed the NLWF. Corey Casey is right when it comes to that. He put the blame of killing the NLWF on me, and I accept that, because it was me who put that beautiful bitch to rest.

However, the reason you’ve got so much animosity towards me, the reason you think you can say whatever you want to me, the reason you’re still pointing the finger of blame, instead of paying respects to the greatest federation that was ever created, is because you can’t take responsibility for your part in NLWF’s death.

That’s why you hate me.

I accept responsibility for me. It’s what a man does. You refuse to take responsibility for yourself, you’re a vagina, a used up, beaten up, lips flapping, dry, played out vagina. You’re Alison Williams vagina.

Next time you have anything you need to say to me, speak into a fucking mirror first. Because the person you’ll really be talking to, is yourself. Call be a douche bag. Call me a fed killer. Call me whatever you want Casey. I know for a fact that you don’t have a damn thing on me. I know for a fact that while I’m sure you could do one of your on and on and on lectures to try to save some face against me, it would do you no good, because the person you truly hate, is yourself.

Get over it.

Get off my dick, would ya?

I already had enough weight on my shoulders over the past few years, I refuse to ever give anyone else a ride again.

My suggestion to you is that you run. Run rabbit run. Far away from me. I suggest you never use my name. I suggest that you let me forget about you. That you let me continue ignoring your existence. Don’t make me destroy you more than I already have in the past and present.

Fate is whatever the fuck I make it.

Destiny is another word for me doing my best to be the best.

They don’t exist.

This world is what you make it.

I suggest you make your future one where you’re still alive.

One where you only have nice things to say, or nothing at all to say about Nick Ridicule. You know what I’m capable of. You know that I enjoy burying you more than anyone I have ever fucked up in my entire life. Something about bullying such a bully.

Get you what you deserve and move on.

If you don’t, then prepare for me to make your life a living hell. You’ve gotten lucky so far this week, but at BattleGrounds, luck runs out. That’s the problem with luck and the biggest differential between it and skill. Luck runs out, skill never does. Your luck is starting to run out. I can see it. I’m witnessing it, and that means so is everyone else!

We can see that you’re nothing to fear. We can tell that you’re no threat to anyone but Corey Casey. The only one who can’t seem to see it is you. But maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you do see it and are just living in denial. Maybe you know your time has come and are just latching on for dear life.

Sounds like something Corey Casey would do.

So much speculation. So little time.

Everything I had to say to you, goes for your little butt buddies as well. You would need an army to stop me from killing you, however an Irish army with that fag Tim Patrick, not going to get the job done. I’m more than willing to kill all of them to get to you.

Guess the choice is yours.

Do you want to do this the easy way?

Where Nick Ridicule rolls through your company, flattening out all the competition put ahead of him on his way to being the greatest wrestler in the world once again?

Or

Do you want to do things the hard way?

Where Nick Ridicule rolls through the Irish Insurgency Army, then finds you and kills you. Then goes on to dominate everyone put ahead of him on his path to once again being the best wrestler in the entire world.

From what I’ve heard from reliable sources. You don’t want any part of Nick Ridicule. Smartest thing you’ve ever done. Same goes for the rest of your crew. I heard something like four guys said they wouldn’t be on the same show as me.

Fear.

Or maybe brains.

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say both.

Should be a great week little kids. I’m looking forward to what Team Swag and I do to Corey Casey and his Douche Patrol.

If you haven’t realized by now, I’m here to stay!

Ridicule is back and better than ever. One day back and already I’m the talk of the town. Just imagine how much buzz I’m going to create with my debut.

You’ve just witnessed greatness. I didn’t have to hype myself up. Didn’t have to brag, because I let my actions do that for me. I’ve got a lot of bragging to do this week. See you at the show.

Back to top Go down

COREY CASEY MAXIPAD OVERDRIVE? He's still leaking that shit?
Page 1 of 1