Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting To the Bottom of Things.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting To the Bottom of Things..... Empty
PostSubject: Getting To the Bottom of Things.....   Getting To the Bottom of Things..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 am

....The IWF occasionally had dark matches and house shows in the days leading up to BattleGrounds and even though the major stars like James Shark and Brandon Macdonald never wrestled during these shows they still had to attend per IWF management. One of these particular shows is where we find Vincent Van Rose in the days following From the Ashes. Watching the piss poor performance and the crowd getting antsy in their seats from a closed circuit monitor in the IWF High Impact champions locker room....

Doctor: Wow, this stuff is god awful isn't it? I can't believe they make guys like you and Corey come to these things. Now hold still I have to tape up that shoulder then I still have to examine those ribs.....

...VVR was reading a wrestling gossip rag where he saw comments from Dan Alexander, in the article Dan calls Vincent a nobody and says that the High Impact Championship doesn't matter....He also says Vinnie will never reach his level and that is why Casey let him run with the gas mask angle and not Van Rose. Vinnie can be seen getting visibly angrier and angrier. The doctor puts a hand on his shoulder trying to keep him still but VVR jumps up sliding into his shirt and grabbing the High Impact Title from the table, adjusting it on his shoulder.....

Doctor: Hey I wasn't done yet....You open yourself up to greater injury if I don't get a look at everything.....

VVR: Well Doc, it's a chance I am gonna have to take now isn't it....I can't let some pretty boy whiney little fuck talk shit about me now can I?? Momma Van Rose raised me up better than that....Now get the hell outta my way dude....

....Vinnie pushes his way past the doctor and stalks his way to Gorrilla position and out to the ring. He grabs the sound engineer by the collar....

VVR: Hit my fucking music....

Sound Guy: But there is a match going on Mr. Van Rose....

VVR: Did I stutter..... Hit my fucking music....I don't care if Pancake Pete is whipping Flex Rodgers....I got shit to say....Now hit my Goddamn music fucknuts.

...The sound engineer does as he is told and "Four Rusted Horses" booms over the PA and the restless crowd gets to their feet booing the new High Impact Champ as he makes his way to the ring. He adjusts the High Impact Title on his shoulder as he slides between the ropes climbing into the ring. The two wrestlers in mid match bail out, seeing the expression of anger on his face as he calls for a mic. He raises the mic to his lips full on hate distorting his features....

VVR: Yeah yeah yeah, boo me all you want you ain't nothin but a room full of fucking sheep anyways. In three weeks when Chuck tells you it's cool to cheer for me again you will jump the fence and stand in line waiting to suck my goddamn cock. That's how this business goes....I ain't out here for you fucks, I am out here because a certain whiney little bitch has been running his mouth again.....

....The crowd starts up a "Tyson is a Crumpet" chant and VVR shakes his head chuckling to himself....

VVR: No, no as much as I enjoyed whipping that douche's ass I am not talking about Rowle, this time Dan Alexander is gettin' a bit too big for his britches. Running his mouth and calling me and this here Title a nobody and things like that. He even went as far as to make fun of my upbringing....Well ya lil pissant I am sorry all of us aren't born into the 90210 lifestyle but you don't see me complaining now do ya. Where is your Title?? Oh that's right??? You ain't got one!!! And as far as you being Casey's new anointed one....You are cracked man, Casey asked me to do it, but I had bigger fish to fry than being some run in bitch boy who likes to watch chicks puke.....Get you ass out her NOW, so I can give you what's due....

....Dan's music hits over the PA and a midget dressed up in a diaper and bib wearing a gas mask makes his way to the ring. Vinnie laughs as the midget climbs into the ring standing eye to knee cap with the High Impact Champ....Vinnie adjusts the Title on his shoulder and speaks again....

VVR: Who the fuck are you and where is Alexander???

Midget Dan: Oh sorry it's gotta be the mask right?? It's me Dan Alexander you fucking no body.....

VVR: Sorry buddy it was hard to recognize ya without Sharky whipping your ass, we very rarely get to see ya not in that situation....

Midget Dan: Listen here you piece of trailer trash I am miles ahead of you, I wouldn't have lost that Title if I wasn't hurt in a match before that....You don't matter, that Title doesn't matter the only person that is worth a shit is ME!!! Well me and Corey he is my new man crush.....

VVR: Yeah Chris and Nick really don't have much to do with ya any more do they??? I am sick of hearing your excuses I have been center of attention and in more high profile matches in the past two weeks than you have since you got here. Sure enough, you started out on a hit streak, but you only got what you gto cuz you whined to your boy friend Matthews every time you lost....Your whiney ass makes me fucking sick. Hell i am surprised you didn't go whining to Hawk to get this match, Take your gas mask wearing, watching chicks puke sick fucking ass back to the locker room....I am fucking done with you, I was wrong you are fucking pathetic, you were just talking out your ass any ways.....Why are you holding you ass?? You need a diaper change??

Midget Dan: No you meany butt, I am butt hurt because you make fun of me all the time so I have to make people think a manly fucking beast like you is really a no body and you won't throw me around the ring tonight like a rag doll even though I now you are better. Maybe you are right I suck and I just need to realize you are gonna kick my ass and Shark probably will rip me a new bung hole in a few days too because you guys are just so much better.....

VVR: *putting an arm around midget Dan's shoulder* Finally you realize that I am the better man,,,,,You know what buddy I will do ya a favor, I will take it easy on ya tonight, you just come in the ring lie down and i will hook that leg and the ref will count to three easy peasey....What do ya say....

...Midget Dan smiles ear to ear giggling like a school girl.....

Midget Dan: You would do that for me???

....VVR ponders the question for a minute and then mouths nah, He slams into Midget Dan hard, almost putting him through the ring with a Modified Southern Sledgehammer, spitting on his twitching prone form.....

VVR: Fuck you, ya lil whiney bitch.....Now hit my music!!!!

...."Four Rusted Horses" boom over the speakers as VVR makes his way up the ramp yelling at the lifeless midget in the ring....
Back to top Go down

Getting To the Bottom of Things.....
Page 1 of 1