Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Things Happen Empty
PostSubject: Things Happen   Things Happen I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Things Happen Avbanner

Something Special
Saturday September 7th 2007
West Coast Wrestling Arena - Los Angeles, California

There he was the newest addition to the West Coast Wrestling roster, already in his wrestling gear (wearing a white Calvin Klein under tank top) ready to make his debut. He stands along side with the backstage interviewer for 'WCW' Gerard Simon.

Gerard Simon - First of all I want to welcome you to West Coast Wrestling.

Aric Voss - Appreciate the welcome, glad to be here and I'm ready to rock 'n' roll.

Gerard Simon - You don't have an easy task for an debuting wrestler here tonight.

Aric Voss - No! You're absolutely right, there is no way no how that I'll be walking through the park tonight. Because literally just moments ago I was told that my very first opponent in West Coast Wrestling is none other than the four time former West Coast Wrestling Champion and everybody's favorite, Logan Supernova. Hell last week when I was backstage looking at the show and when I saw him get into the ring and perform, even I marked the hell out. But you know if I was an ignorant, self centered, jackass, I would be here whining and complaining as to why am I being welcome to an over rated, untalented, kiss ass like Supernova. It wouldn't be the way I would want to start my professional wrestling career, against some pathetic wrestler. No! I'm Aric Voss and I would want the best of the best.

Gerard Simon - So what are you saying Aric?

Aric Voss - What I am saying is that I have the opportunity to defeat the best of the best in my first professional wrestling match. Now I know I have some big shoes to fill, bing the son and grandson of two all time great wrestlers. There is going to be a stack load of doubters and critics all saying the same thing and that is "The third generation superstar is overrated. He doesn't have what it takes to follow in his father's or grandfather's or hell even in Maverick's footsteps". Well you know what? I just love proving people wrong. I know I'm up against a tough challenge here tonight, I know that I'm just a rookie straight out from Maine's Wrestling Academy. I also know my ability to reach for the sky and beyond, I know that I can push Logan Supernova to his limit. I know that I can beat him here tonight.

Gerard Simon - Are you predicting victory here tonight, against WCW's greatest in-ring performer of it's nine year history?

Aric Voss - I'm not predicting anything. Quite frankly I suck at predictions and that is the honest truth. What I am saying is with this rookie......never say never.

Gerard Simon - Simon says......any last words?

Aric thinks for a second before answering back.

Aric Voss - My world! I own it!

Aric went on to lose his debut match against Logan Supernova. However it was just the start of someting special......his career as a professional wrestler.

PROLOGUE

Aric Voss like his father and grandfather before him and brother after him who were and are professional wrestlers, have been an athlete pretty much all his life. Unlike his brother Maverick who followed in their grandfather and father's footsteps, Aric Voss distance himself from professional wrestling and although he grew up around the wrestling business and knew the pros, cons and stll respected every aspect of professional wrestling he was determined to be different from his dad, grandfather and brother Maverick. Now Aric's involvement and interest in sports could date all the way back to grade school, where he started off joining his elementary school's baseball squad in just the second grade. At the time when asked "What does he want to be when he grows up?" Like any other kid with a wild over the top imagination, Aric Voss told the school's newspaper that he want to win the World Series for the Red Sox! Being from Foxborough, Massacusetts he was easily a big fan of the Boston Red Sox. Despite the so called Bambino curse that haunted the Boston Red Sox for almost a century, eighty-six years to be exact and although back in the mid 1990's it seemed like it was a dark rain cloud that was never going to go away. Voss convinced himself he's going to play for the Red Sox when he grows up and do the unthinkable, break the curse of the Bambino. Quite frankly it was almost every kid's dream in the New England area to do just that for their favorite baseball team. By the time he was eleven years old Aric Voss joined his school's swim team and easily excelled above the rest and became his school's top and junior swimmer. Fast forward a couple years later, a thirteen year old Aric Voss joined the varsity football team in his first High School year. Playing for the Boston Red Sox were just a childhood dream now forgotten. He really started to pick up his game in his second, by his third year on the team, Aric Voss was the Quarter Back's number one go to guy when throwing the ball down the field. Whether it was baseball, swimming or football, Aric Voss was being a Voss and that was to always be above average in whatever a Voss focus on and playing in the NFL for the New England Patriots was Aric's number one goal as he entered College at age seventeen. Unfortunately there was no fairy tale beginning for Aric's football career. One year into College it all came to a crashing end literally, when Aric crashed his car, severely injuring his friend when he lost controlled of his car and crashed into his friend's car during an after midnight race. Behind all the success and having a high possibility of being a future first round pick in the NFL Draft, Aric Voss had a bad habit. It was not drugs, alcohol or even sex. It a habit the state and college he attend had a strict zero tolerance rule against, ......car racing. It was a growing problem among college kids in the North East of the United States, mainly in the fraternity circle. Aric got hooked on the illegal car racing courtesy to a few fraternity brothers, who introduced him to the underground life of college students in the New England area. It was more than just another frat party with alcohol, girls and crazy ridiculous pledges and pranks. It was about cool cars and racing. Fast and Furious in real life! In any event the accident brought devastating news for Voss, his NFL dreams went up in smoke when the board of Boston College suspended him from playing College football. His respect among his friends, fans and even the faculty vanished, even some members of his family looked at him differently. This was not a good time to be in the shoes of Aric Voss, for Aric it was probably one of the toughest, roughest and most hardest times of his life. Things only got worst for Aric, when criminal charges were brought against him for the car racing accident that left his best friend Cameron Peterson hospitalized with some serious injuries. If found guilty Aric Voss could face up to five years in prison. The case that received national attention started less than six months after the accident. Fortunately, Cam recovered from his serious injuries and by the time the trial started was living a normal life. Unfortunately for him like Aric's hopes and dreams of being drafted to an NFL team at the end of his College years, also went up in flames. The friendship between Aric and Cam imploded in the court room, as a bitter Cam testified against Aric for getting him involved in the illegal car racing. Meanwhile Aric's defense team argued Cameron Peterson was old enough to make the right and wrong decision on his own.

Attorney - Your honor! Unfortunately like the defendant, Mr. Peterson made the wrong decision. It's not like my client Mr. Voss was black mailing Mr. Peterson or holding a gun to his head and forced him to make a reckless decision. Both Mr. Peterson and Mr. Voss was best friends and Cam made the decision on his own to follow in his friends footsteps, fully aware of the consequences and dangerous environment he was placing himself in. Like Aric Voss, Cam Peterson, knew car racing was illegal and the wrong thing to do, but thought it was the cool thing to do. It is unfortunate to what happened not just to Cameron Peterson, but also Aric Voss. Whether you want to call it a punishment or victim, Aric Voss losing his spot on his College Football team, sent his dreams and future as a future Wide Receiver in the NFL up in smoke. Your honor if any punishment should be handed down, rightfully Cam Peterson should be standing side by side with the defendant and not as the prosecution's prime witness to make look as a victim on the stand, while he full well knew the cons of illegal street racing. He's old enough to make his own decisions and pay the consequences when it's the wrong one.

Aric's Defense Attorney Rodger Clintwood did a masterful job placing blame and shining the spot light on Cameron as well during the case. When the fireworks were over and the smoke was all cleared, Aric Voss found out he would not be serving time in prison. Although he evaded severe punishment for his reckless driving, Aric Voss still received pretty much just a slap on the hand as he was ordered by the judge to complete some time in community service that will last for just about over six months. Despite not being convicted and receiving a much lesser punishment to his recklessness behind the steering wheel and trying to prove he's a good guy by joining the Big Brother program and helping kids out with a variety of sports, Aric Voss was a bitter man. His dreams of being a National Football League player was only dreams, the reality was he will never get the opportunity thanks to the incident. After his dad and brother failed to convince him that he could still have a great and successful career in professional wrestling, visiting his grandfather in Cape Cod, Massachusetts in the summer of 2006 convinced Aric Voss to move on and so he did by pursuing a career in professional wrestling. In the fall of that year Aric Voss enrolled in a wrestling academy in Brunswick, Maine. Less than six months later Aric Voss figured enrolling himself into a pro-wrestling school was a complete waste of his time. Although becoming a professional wrestler was probably the last thing on his mind as a teenager, growing up around a father and grandfather who both competed in the ring and thought him the basics in their free time, pretty much came in handy years later. Some three thousand miles from the east coast to the west coast, Aric flew and found himself auditioning in front a couple of recruiters for different wrestling promotions. But like every road, there is a sharp curve or like many will say 'bump'. Aric failed to make the list, but fate works in mysterious ways.

.....4 Years Later.....

Happy
Tuesday May 3rd 2011
West Coast Wrestling Arena - Los Angeles, California

His theme music is playing, the crowd is chanting his name, sweaty, bruised and bloody Aric Voss have just made his way through the curtains and to the backstage of the bingo hall size arena in San Francisco, California. Aric Voss just defeated the man that took out his brother Maverick Voss in the parking lot three months earlier at a super show event. With the number one contendership to the West Coast Wrestling Championship on the line, Aric not just got retribution for his brother who is still in Boston, Massachusetts recovering, but he also punched his ticket as next in line for a WCW Championship Match. It was a rivalry that was set to continue where it finished over eight months earlier, when Aric Voss was defeated for he West Coast Wrestling title by the current WCW Champion. This was just the second time the two was going to meet with 'The Champ' having a huge title victory over 'The Challenger' almost a year ago. This clearly was set to become WCW's big feud coming out of the Spring and heading into the Summer which is a very important time for the Los Angeles based independent wrestling promotion. However a visit by a stranger would change everything.

A sweaty, battered and exhausted Aric Voss uses a white towel to wipe the blood off his face as he sits down on the bench, when he hears his locker room door opens and shuts. Although not seeing who it is, he assumes it's the paramedic on hand to take care of injuries and cuts like the one Aric has located on the upper left side of his forehead. A guy dressed in a three piece gray Armani suit walks into the locker room. Aric looks up and sees the strange guy looking at him.

Things Happen Aricrpryan

Aric Voss - Who are you?

Guy in Suit - I'm the guy that can change your entire future, with the snap of my fingers. But it's all up to accept that change!

Aric Voss - Oh yeah?!

Aric smirks as he gets up and looks at the guy dead in the eyes as he turns his back on him.

Guy in Suit - I can't force you to do anything that you don't want. But I do know that you deserve better than this and that.....

He points at the small television in the corner of the room where it is showing the WCW Champion making his way to the ring.

Aric Voss - I see.....you're a promoter.

Guy in Suit - Not exactly Aric, but I've got the resources to make you bigger than you can ever imagine.

A smile appears on the face of Aric Voss as he turns around and looks at the young man standing in front of him.

Aric Voss - I'm pretty darn endowed!

Aric looks at his crotch as the guy looks and quickly lifts his head wit a pissed off look on his face, Aric continues to smile.

Aric Voss - The ladies go crazy you know, so whatever product you're selling, no thank you. I'm happy with what you got!

Guy in Suit - No! I'm no selling anything Aric and I know you better than you know yourself. I can tell you, you're definitely not happy with what you got.

The cocky smile disappears from the blood stained face of Aric Voss who crossed his muscular arms.

Aric Voss - Oh yeah and let me guess you know what can make me happy?

Guy in Suit - This is not what you wanted Aric Voss. What you wanted was to be the number one receiver in the NFL today. You wanted to star in Super Bowl, you Aric, wanted to be an athlete that is worth millions. But instead you are stuck here, busting your behind off, entertaining those sick fans screaming to see you bleed to a bloody mess for there entertainment. Only to be forgotten by them by the time you get back to this sh!thole and then at the end of the day are paid pennies, to what you could have been making in the National Football League.

The guy takes a coupl steps closer to Aric Voss and looks him right in his cold blue eyes.

Guy in Suit - I'm not promising you a career in the NFL. I want to make you a legit star in the wrestling business, I the son of multi-billionaire and owner of 'United MMA' Handerson Ryan, is promising you the world in professional wrestling. All you have to do is say yes!

The guy push his hand in his pocket and pulls out a business card.

Guy in Suit - I don't do this unless you're important.

He hands Aric the card and makes his way to the door.

Guy in Suit - Call me!

As the guy exits the locker room, Aric looks at card.

4 Months Later

Chillax, Have Fun
Saturday September 3rd 2011
The Shore Club - Miami, Florida

Things Happen Aricrpmiami

Miami, Floida.......where the party in America never stops.

After his appearance on Wrestling News Hour, Aric Voss accompanied by Kelly Kissinger were on the next flight out from New York to Florida. Shaun Ryan wanted Aric to relax and have fun as his debut night draws nearer. Having fun and forgetting about everything else was Shaun's remedy for Aric Voss not to gain butterflies or become nervous with second guess about his opponent. Shaun wanted to see a confident, dominant Aric Voss compete in his debut match at the seventeenth edition of IWF Battle Ground. Kelly Kissinger who was promoted to Aric's personal chaperon, made sure Aric remained busy during the weekend. Friday Night he was out all night in the VIP at a couple of different night clubs including Mansion having a good time. Late Saturday morning Voss was spotted yet again this time at the Shore club in Miami, relaxing in the shade of the sun on one of the sandy beaches of Miami, Florida. Sticking to himself and away from the crowd, Kelly Kissinger notices this and quickly approach him.

Things Happen Aricrpbeach

Kelly Kissinger - Hi!

Aric Voss - Hey!

Kelly Kissinger - You're okay?

Aric smiles as he looks up at her.

Aric Voss - Yeah I'm cool, are you?

Kelly Kissinger - I'm great thanks for asking.

Aric Voss - No problem! Here take a seat.

He sits up as Kelly takes a seat next to him.

Kelly Kissinger - Are you sure you alright? I mean I saw you sitting her all by yourself.

Aric Voss - Needed sometime away from the crowd and all you know.

Kelly Kissinger - Oh.....I see!

Aric looks at her, she seems a little depressed.

Aric Voss - Are you sure you're okay?

Kelly Kissinger - This is not about me Aric, it's about you relaxing, having a good time, so you can be ready for your match with that Vagabond guy.

Aric Voss - You look to be really stressed, take your shirt off?

Kelly Kissinger looks at Aric, she seems to be a bit taken back.

Kelly Kissinger - Excuse me?

Aric Voss - Unless you are wearing nothing under that outfit, which I doubt, take your top off.

Kelly Kissinger - Uh Aric....I....I can't!

Aric Voss - Why not? Are you shy or something? I mean seriously, I look around here and you're the only one dressed all for business. Every beautiful lady is in a bikini.

Kelly Kissinger - That's because everybody here is for pleasure, but I'm here for work.

Aric Voss - Yeah work....which make me your boss right?

Kelly nods as Aric slides closer to her.

Aric Voss - As your boss, I'm demanding you take off that top or else I'll personally fire your ass. Do I make myself clear?

Kelly nods as she takes her top off slowly revealing a blue-green top.

Aric Voss - Was that difficult?

Aric smiles as Kelly looks down the sand. Aric Voss gets behind her and begins to message her shoulders and upper neck area.

Aric Voss - You're muscles are tense? You Kelly are working way too hard.

Kelly Kissinger - I umm.....I love my job. There is so many other......

Aric cuts her off not caring on what she have to say.

Aric Voss - Do you love the massage?

She gives a slight nod, as Aric Voss continues to massage her tensed muscles.

Kelly Kissinger - Yes....I guess. So where did you learn this?

Aric Voss - I'm a man with many talent Ms. Kissinger.

Kelly Kissinger - So you're not worried about your debut match, no butterflies or anything like that.

Aric Voss - You know this is not going to be my first debut match in a professional wrestling company.

Kelly Kissinger - You're right, but you did lose your fist debut four years ago in West Coast Wrestling.

Aric Voss - What are you? ......CIA?

Kelly chuckles as she shakes her head and turns around and looks at Aric.

Kelly Kissinger - I need to know who I am working with or should I say for, so I don't mess up my work you know. My job is not that easy as you think.

Aric Voss - So you do some research on me, because I could be a handful?

Kelly Kissinger - Enough about me, what about you? So you are confident that Vagabond guy is not going to beat you?

Aric smiles as he turns Kelly around once more and begins to massage her shoulders yet again.

Aric Voss - First of all I just like how you refer to my opponent as 'that Vagabond guy'. He's got a name and apparently it's Vagabond.

Kelly Kissinger - So you respect him?

Aric Voss - No.....I don't respect my opponents. Once upon a time I did, but not anymore. If anything they are the ones that needs to respect me. They'll either respect me by just looking at me or getting a severe beat down like vagabond will at Battle Ground. Now am I confident? Naturally I am always confident about winning, doesn't matter who it is. Some take it as a weakness of arrogance, I just look at it as me being better than everybody.

Aric stops as he gets off the lounging chair.

Aric Voss - Do you want something to drink?

Kelly Kissinger - I'm on the job Aric......I can't.

Aric Voss - And I'm your boss and say we're going to have something to drink. Know what? Let's go to the bar!

Kelly Kissinger - Aric........

Totally ignoring he offers her his hand.

Aric Voss - You're job is to make sure I have fun. It's not fun being accompanied by someone who's not being fun. So here is the deal, you either come with me and have a drink, maybe two or......you go back to the hotel, pack up and go home.

Kelly thinks for a second and suddenly grabs Aric's hand as she gets up from the lounging chair. Aric smiles as they head towards the bar.
the Past

Last edited by Aric Voss on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The last part hadline was wrong, had to correct it. Sorry aboout that.)
Back to top Go down

Things Happen
Page 1 of 1